The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 21-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

upped u back bulleye!
Old 21-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulEraser View Post
returned the favor!

pending list:

1) Latchon (PM me your latest posting)
2) warhammer
3) venussg

still looking to trade for bros' powers exceeding 5!
Up u 10 pts bro. who wants to trade? uplist empty
Old 21-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88' s "Logic" I

My dear Alejandro88 (Hiding) aka The GreenLantern (Moderation) aka Royal_Chimp (Banned) aka King_Cobra (Moderation) aka ???, the obsessively deranged frustrated hypocrite/ liar (#1 in SBF) & the ultimate reputation points desperado n #1 idiot in SBF....

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Brother Slyer & Max_p, this Omnia aka No.2 Hypocrite is a bootlicker of Keewee the Hypocrite No. 1 in SBF!! Watch your front!!!

Brother FriendlyFace, I proved it to you oredi!!! Wahahaha!!!
Going by your above "logic"...I wonder what Samsters would make of your posts below?...

Does this mean that you are in some way linked to Max_Priest?...Note that is not what I am saying, but this is just based on your above "logic"...

Quote:
 So what if this fella maxpriest raw, if he dun raw many ppl also raw, ya? I not as suave & handsome as Maxpriest but I also offer raw now N then by WL wor!
Quote:
 Eh.. Huh? Y u calling me ALe88? He is the tai gor of GL de! Never mind lah since u think I am his clone. Now I just entertain u lah. I am not siding maxpriest or trying to be funny with u lah, just wanna argue in a fair manner. It's a known fact that this bugger maxpriest is a handsome & quite muscular man in the eyes of GL whores. I asked WL he fucked b4. From your statement and argument and the words used against him, I can straightaway tell u are full of jealousy over him lor, tio bo? He can French many pretty WL but we can't. That's why maybe he can raw the WL if he wants. But I can confirm he is for sure not the only one who can raw WL. Me is one example oredi. Hee! Maybe u saw the wrong maxpriest lah! Actually I oso jealous that many WL adores him but we must know our limitation and where we stand in the eyes of the WL. So no point shoot ppl this way bcos u are jealous, tio bo? U can Kenna karma one, u knoe? Bye bye uncle!
Quote:
I only attack Keewee bcos I can't stand such action of his who attacks innocent samsters who share info here. No snr samsters dare to confront that buggar except MaxP
Quote:
Why u jealous tat M-P is idol arh? U harbour ill intention against M-P arh?
Quote:
 I only attack Keewee bcos I can't stand such action of his who attacks innocent samsters who share info here. No snr samsters dare to confront that buggar except MaxP
Old 21-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88's "Logic" Il

And now I wld ask samsters to draw their own conclusions as to whether I am against Max_Priest & Slyer (as alleged by Alejandro88/King.Cobra's baseless claim) based on my posts below...added bonus note my comments viz FriendlyFace as well!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MaxSTD,

I am a straight hitter and always call like I see it regardless of who is the counterparty ...as my agenda in sbf is to get proper relevant intel on the GL mms period...that is the main reason why i share FRs/Info in sbf...in the hope that others wld do likewise...unlike some others, i do not play 'games'....

It appears that what you have done may have resulted in a disruption of sorts...hence my 5rmb now...

You are definitely a clone...and I am quite sure I know the identity of your master...who i believe is neither Keewee nor BronzeGod...

Now you have made serious allegations against Max_Priest...that being the case, why the need to hide behind a clone?...Come out openly and say your peace...there is no need to hide behind a clone if you are speaking the truth and come in good faith...

I thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxSTD View Post
max frankly its a pathetic attempt to cover up, basically people that's been choinging in this area knows, direct sources from okts wls all points to the same thing. your not the only one that knows this industry and the people in it. no one is so free to come out and state it, unless its true.FACT is your FRs are with agendas i feel sorry for the gal that may succumb to your sly tricks. and by doing so its degrading and with no moral values. actually after all this years your colourful FRs are more like a delusional fantasy its getting old. .... yawn!
Maxxy,

As long as you post in good faith and thus far I see no reason to doubt you on the face of it...you have nothing to worry about bro...both discerning samsters and the GL mms shall see you for what you truly are regardless of all the 'noise'...just follow what LHL said recently, be flame proof!...

Truly hope to see your continued participation in this forum...

I thank you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
 I have been in existence since the Defi days and I have been contributing FRs till today. I believe many samsters (both very lau jiao & not so seasoned ones) and ex-Defi's members who follow my recommendations plus my good ol' buddies here would know I always pen truthful FR and most importantly, I don't mince my words ... And I believe they can vouch for me too. I am sorry if any of you failed to experience what I received from the WLs ... I am afraid you have to accept the fact that the human variables are always at play which were emphasized by many season samsters including one of my buds, Omnia. Besides that, all our needs, and our definitions of what constitutes good service plus our tastes for women differ to a large extent ... Regret to say that I have noticed a dramatic drop in the quality of contributions since the Defi days where members contributed in good faith without qualms. If I didn't interprete wrongly, the comments left by the zappers are discouraging my contributions here ... Well, albeit it is a public forum and no one can stop me doing what I am doing now, I might still consider your request ... 
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Hiya,

I hv said this to you n Max_Priest before, when Max_Priest asked me whether I tot u were his clone...my answer then was NO...

I wld now like to re-emphasize that answer in this open forum...you are definitely NOT a clone of Max_Priest, bro...

Furthermore, I wld also like to say that I believe NEITHER FriendlyFace NOR Influx are clones of Max_Priest as well...

Hv fun on yr next trip to GL mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
 I'm tired of the office politics at my work place. Therefore I wan to steer clear of the politics or cyber ware fare in sbf. So I hope the gang will leave me alone. I'm just myself, nt anyone's clone. I'm just a normal samster who wan to look for gd wl or fl lobang in sbf, have a great bonk & share my FR with like minded samsters.
And I thank you, FriendlyFace buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFace View Post
Bro king cobra,

Just based in a simple reply to kiwi doesn't mean or proof anything. I beg to differ that.

I thought omnia was an really ok guy, he shared his FRs selflessly

If I rate by 10 points, omnia would be a 8-9 point guy,

Hope you understand my assessment and I don't expect you to change your stand.
PS...I shall be dealing wif the issues of "right/wrong", "evil", "ulterior motive" etc...at a later date...!
Old 21-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Wink The Best Examples Of Clones !

My dear Alejandro88 (Hiding) aka The GreenLantern (Moderation) aka Royal_Chimp (Banned) aka King_Cobra (Moderation) aka ???, the obsessively deranged frustrated hypocrite/ liar (#1 in SBF) & the ultimate reputation points desperado n #1 idiot in SBF....

Actually the BEST EXAMPLES of clones are:

King.Cobra

The GreenLantern

Royal.Chimp

Quote:

Some Good example of clones are -

Forbidden87
Forbidden88
Lightsaber369
ALejandroAHBU
Clone
Maxstd
Haizdie
Smallbro
bbqchiz
Haogaogang
Tinhamodek
Trying79
Cherrychocolate
Old 21-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 20
derrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud ofderrickcool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyrider View Post
Favor returned..cheers!
returning +9 for exchange. up u from 806 to 815. cheers derrickcool
taitaikunu,
Old 21-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Differentstroke View Post
My lists are clear, thx bro's for supportive, let's all keep pushing ahead to CNY festival Seasons, huat ! anyone keen to exchange for +13 pts ?
Already upped u, cheers!
Old 21-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 15
boober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond reputeboober t has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniman View Post
bro ups you +4 cheers
thanks, returned favour
Old 21-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Chasing the Stormy Weathers H&K liao!! Good Evening

Daily twice or more times 20 PREMIUM POINTS Upz.. Mai Tu Liao!!

Awaiting 4 Daily 20 pts Upz:
*Update your Posting 4 高高在上 Return Upz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Please update & PM me your posting
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkafac View Post
just up u with lucky 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eating View Post
bro ups you to join the list
Quote:
Originally Posted by komplaintking View Post
Crap.. Missed it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifucker View Post
bro just ups you +4
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsLaYeR View Post
Anybody got any idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom8300 View Post
Christy also with 2 other stables..
Quote:
Originally Posted by brother2 View Post
bro just add you 4 brotherly pts
Quote:
Originally Posted by excape View Post
U go tangs b1 food court can buy amy yi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibusa View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-free View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Ye, smaller condom might be better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkungfu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubber27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Old 21-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
Upz You back bro , good day to all samsters
Ups-ups +4!

I thank you!
Old 21-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Bump the thread

Uplist cleared... anyone one else need 6 power shots lol?

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 21-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaby View Post
bro just upz you cheers
Bro, favour returned. Who else wanna to exchange points with me?

Next up list:
Old 21-01-2014, 08:46 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdrakgd View Post
upped u back bulleye!
Upped 10 Pts cheers.
Old 21-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32019 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_lion View Post
I just up you back with my 9 simple points!
thanks. return uplist is emptied!

32 019
11/10 liebherr+6, 10/10 hlie+16, 8/10 blackandright+9, 4/10 Dukie+15,

2nd xchange list:
22/9 Havanna Slicks+23, 22/9 CLouboutin+10, 29/8 124asf124+7, 28/9 WOOHOO+26, 19/9 kinkyboy94+11, 8/9 kc69+14, 11/7 Rickey+29
Old 21-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3705 / Power: 22
QQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond reputeQQ8899 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
Thanks 4 yr humble pt!
Just +10 to you
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1