The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 22-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Had a chance to try a few of Lili girls. She also send me some photos for ease of selections. Of the three that she sent, I only tried Florentina, she is a private school student taking up English lesson.

Tried her on 2 counts coz i was lazy trying to change new gals.

Very sexy, slim and gets wet once she gets into the mood...

Here are the links:

Florentina (1.64m)

1.68 m (yet to try)

1.63m (yet to try - think this one is still a student)

Cheers
Old 23-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle0711 View Post
Had a chance to try a few of Lili girls. She also send me some photos for ease of selections. Of the three that she sent, I only tried Florentina, she is a private school student taking up English lesson.

Tried her on 2 counts coz i was lazy trying to change new gals.

Very sexy, slim and gets wet once she gets into the mood...

Here are the links:
Cheers
Nice pics you have!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 23-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

any bro can advise whats the cheapest airline to fly bj from sg?

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Old 24-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go to SQ website. click on the local promotions. You get 598 nett return tripo. W/o mileage, cannot cancel once you confirm booking. Min 1 pax to go. Almost half price of normal S$1100

I am book on 27/5.
Old 30-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just back from BJ 1 month ago, like to share some FR with you guys or some word of advise.

Visited "Barber Shop" twice and both times, those girls will just "search" through your pocket during massage to aga aga know how much you have. (BTW, i dun bring wallet, just the RMB and my room card)

My strategy, bring just enough so that they cannot ask for more. 1 more thing is they will ask their friend come in, 1 of them keep pestering me to the state i told them i wanna go if they insist, dunno business no good or wat knn so desperate, i say no for a good 10mins man.

FR:

The girl will lead u to the back room and ask u lie on the bed and start massaging you. Nowadays you dun have to strip, i think the law very strict now. She just touch touch abit, then say wanna ask her friend introduce her, i told her dunwan but she still call her in, KNN. Then pester me, after her friend left finally, i told her i dun have money so dun bother, then she ask me how much i have lar, touch my pocket ask me show her lar, pui.

Then after some haggering, settle for 120RMB (SGD27) for HJ, while doing still ask me have CC anot ask me go draw somemore pui, then keep talking to her friends outside some alien language i dun understand, pui, i think i overheard something like telling them i oni have 120. I did autoroam from top to bottom, they just pull down their undies and bra and let you autoroam, no stripping. Breast Massage cost much more now compared to last year.

In the end shot my load on some tissue she prepared and left the fuck up place.

RTF? No way, they pester too much till the stage it turns me off.
Old 30-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Makubex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had similar experience near Lido area.

Went into those barber shop and end up being pester by 3 gals. They come in one by one .... End up paying something like RMB500

No way for RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkiboy76 View Post
Just back from BJ 1 month ago, like to share some FR with you guys or some word of advise.

Visited "Barber Shop" twice and both times, those girls will just "search" through your pocket during massage to aga aga know how much you have. (BTW, i dun bring wallet, just the RMB and my room card)

My strategy, bring just enough so that they cannot ask for more. 1 more thing is they will ask their friend come in, 1 of them keep pestering me to the state i told them i wanna go if they insist, dunno business no good or wat knn so desperate, i say no for a good 10mins man.

FR:

The girl will lead u to the back room and ask u lie on the bed and start massaging you. Nowadays you dun have to strip, i think the law very strict now. She just touch touch abit, then say wanna ask her friend introduce her, i told her dunwan but she still call her in, KNN. Then pester me, after her friend left finally, i told her i dun have money so dun bother, then she ask me how much i have lar, touch my pocket ask me show her lar, pui.

Then after some haggering, settle for 120RMB (SGD27) for HJ, while doing still ask me have CC anot ask me go draw somemore pui, then keep talking to her friends outside some alien language i dun understand, pui, i think i overheard something like telling them i oni have 120. I did autoroam from top to bottom, they just pull down their undies and bra and let you autoroam, no stripping. Breast Massage cost much more now compared to last year.

In the end shot my load on some tissue she prepared and left the fuck up place.

RTF? No way, they pester too much till the stage it turns me off.
Old 31-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makubex View Post
Had similar experience near Lido area.

Went into those barber shop and end up being pester by 3 gals. They come in one by one .... End up paying something like RMB500

No way for RTF.
Yeah, that's why i advise the bruthers here to bring just enough, so wont get ketok! 500rmb is enough to call those takeaway massage to ur room liao.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Makubex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just something to share with bros here:

www.ZhaoDiZhi.net

Provide proxy and link to access sammyboy within in China
Old 05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Tockkongman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder if there are any brothers out there who could just let me know if there are any massage shops near the Courtyard Marriott (along Chong Wen Men Wai Street, Chongwen District) that also throw in those services. Going with wife, so can only sneak out for an hr or two to do massage lah.

I have tried reading about 20 pages in this thread but so far found nothing in relation to such shops that provide such services near my hotel. Will be leaving for BJ next week, so if i can hear out from some bros re their recommendations, that would be great.

many thanks
TKM
Old 05-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Called up Mary and asked for a stunning young girl. As it was too late, around 1:15am, i met her outside the Ascott service apartment that I lived at.

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

Last edited by mengxindi; 02-04-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
PeterSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bros, I found a new place, better than Lily's and Lisa's shop. The gals there are very young and nice. The first time, Linda sent me a very cute gal. She told me she's the student of Beijing Language College. After taking bath together, she started to give me massage. She's a friendly gal liking smile very much. I enjoyed it. A bit inexperience, but I like her sexual moans, very real. I was fired up and fucked her harder and harder. She was crazy, kissing me and embracing me closely until the game was over. Finally, she gave me a little time massage with a warm talk. I felt relax and very well. After that, called Linda another several times, the gals sent were all very good. Linda's number is 13911730542 and wish you good luck.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be heading to Beijing this week on biz trip and staying at Novotel Beijing Xinqiao . Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?
Old 06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazz View Post
Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?
this is china not thailand
Old 11-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazz View Post
Will be heading to Beijing this week on biz trip and staying at Novotel Beijing Xinqiao . Can anyone advise if this hotel is girl friendly?
4 or 5 stars hotels would require the girl to register at the front desk before going to your room. Some may require you to go to the lobby to fetch her. Happy bonking!

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 13-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
inch15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

i will be in beijing from 14 - 30 june 09 just want some contacts of busty ladies for massage and som eextras. please help me.

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1