The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Darlings is where old hookers go to die..................lol. Their one last shot!
Old 17-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have a info on thaniya plaza area? I walked by that area yesterday. The gals are look nice but need a info before give it a shot.
Old 17-12-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
BKK field report Dec 16th

Thermae: Keep in mind this place opens at 8pm, and does not hit full force until 10pm, and close at 2am. I came too early and went to Nana to kill time. About 60+ gals on a Monday night, and most start at 2000 or 2500 ST. Chatted with 2gals who would not do LT (few seem to want LT). Took one fair skinned thin gal who quoted 2500 but accepted 2000 around 11pm (I tried hard for 1500 and even sent her away, but she stood firm at 2000). I guess even in these desperate times some gals have their limits, even if its 11pm and prospects look bleak.

Sukhumvit Soi 33: This place seemed overall dead today and not up to par with what I expected. Went to Vanilla club where i was 1 of only 2 punters in the place, only 5 gals and not great looks quality (all SYT type). Would like to try this place again on a busier night since papa and gals extremely nice. Went to Nyan Nyan massage and looked at a sorry ass lineup of 8 gals who all looked like they didn't want to be there; Jap Papasan was rather rude after I rejected all gals so I walked out. Walked into Akane Fashion massage and walked straight out after I found out it was a 2000 baht HJ. Overall, not a great venture to Soi33, I would avoid this place unless you have some intel or experience with a particular venue.

Soi Cowboy: Walked into Bacarra around 9pm and damn surprised the place was packed and could not get a seat upstairs or downstairs! Full of punters and bottom stage had over 50 gals. Barfine still 600 baht, LDs 180, ST 2500, LT 5000. Talked to a mama and seems like there is no negotiation on prices. Came back around 2am and maybe 10-15 punters between both floors. I would still try to nego if you come late or place is empty. Walked into a few other random gogo's but none seemed to have the same quality or quantity as Bacarra.

Darling Massage: Walked into this legendary turkish massage joint just to kill time before Thermae open. Young Korean Papasan who spoke good english. Price was 2500 2/hrs. Gal selection all seem to be worn old MILF type with implants. Walked out in 2 min, not worth your time.
Thanks for the updates bro. You certainly covered a lot of real estate in one night
Old 17-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Thanks for the updates bro. You certainly covered a lot of real estate in one night
can not underestimate the power of horniness !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERO01 View Post
Anyone have a info on thaniya plaza area? I walked by that area yesterday. The gals are look nice but need a info before give it a shot.
that is basically patpong

you are going to be dealing with japanese pricing
Old 17-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
that is basically patpong....you are going to be dealing with japanese pricing
Visited Thaniya Plaza many times, to buy golf stuff. Walked out of building, it is an interesting place but for Japanese.... not me. so siaz, when they spoke Japanese to me......
Old 17-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, coming over from kimchi land for about a one week stay in a month. How is the ramkhamhaeng area now? I took a package and they put me into the nasa vegas but hey it only added less than 1500 bht on top of my plane tickets for a week long stay...if it's still messy in that area I'll just have to eat the hotel cost
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 17-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Visited Thaniya Plaza many times, to buy golf stuff. Walked out of building, it is an interesting place but for Japanese.... not me. so siaz, when they spoke Japanese to me......
You never ask got Obasans or not?
Old 17-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeconrad View Post
Hi bros, coming over from kimchi land for about a one week stay in a month. How is the ramkhamhaeng area now? I took a package and they put me into the nasa vegas but hey it only added less than 1500 bht on top of my plane tickets for a week long stay...if it's still messy in that area I'll just have to eat the hotel cost
Nasa Vegas is near to airport link and not messy now, if book from agoda or asiaroom price start from 500 or 600 baht can't remember.....location is ok to take airportlink and change to MRT or BTS......
Old 18-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Dec 17 BKK Field Report.

I am sitting in Suravanbhumi Airport, and regrettably writing my last BKK field report before my flight home. Overall my time here was fun and generally a success although I am getting pickier, and even though more $$ harder to find my type (non-silicon boobs, thin frame, soft skin and cute smile).

Hotels: I highly recommend you contact TIM at Thai Hotels (site sponsor) to help you find a hotel for you. He gives the best price and makes good suggestion for your budget. For me, I like to stay near Asoke/Sukhumvhit station as walking distance to Soi Cowboy/Thermae/Nana, and can also take BTS or MRT to Ratchada when traffic Jam. For value, I reccommend Best Western Plus on Soi 20, as new hotel with new carpets/beds, helpful staff, and only 1500 baht/nett during this time.

Ratchada MPs: Most MPs open at 2pm but best to come around 5-6 pm for best selection. I also recommend you eat the Fried Curry Crab at SOMBOON Seafood restaurant if you come here - my best meal this trip in BKK (just outside Huai Hwuang MRT, only 320baht for small curry crab and I'm full). Below is quick review of each place I popped in.

Nataree: Most WG selection of all Ratchada MPs, about 50 gals. Lots of SYT and some MILF types I would rate looks 6-8/10. Prices from 1900 in Fishbowl, 2600/3200/4500 outside. Didn't pick any but would come back and see b/c of selection.

Emmanuel: prices are 2200 and up. Looks quality 7-8/10, more CFM and milf type than Nataree. They have a KTV room upstairs, and if you buy a 25,000 baht membership the room fee is waived and you get two bottles of Whisky (only gal price deducted from membership for their time). If I come with 2 friends I would do this, and sing/drink/screw at the same time and switch gals with my friends - great for KTV Orgy party.

Poseidon: A bit of a disappointment frankly. Prices are 2200/2600 on floor 2 fishbowl, mostly CFM Milf types, some look a bit worn. Floor 3 models was really disappointing, prices are 3200/3600/4000, but none are models according to me, and better looking gals in CP if you like fair skin. KTV membership is 20,000, and incl room and 1 bottle whisky.

Caesars: Not much gal selection (about 10-15 at 5pm) but best looking gals of all MPs IMO. Prices from 2200 up. Was really close to taking a slim 5500 baht Sideliner Model, but wanted to look for overnight option instead first. When I could't find something and came back at 11pm she was gone. Found out that these models come and work and go as they please, so if you see one take them right away as no guarantee that they will be there next time. Also have membership for 20,000 baht, incl. 1 bottle whisky and room fees. Will come back here next time in BKK.

Thermae: Same Same. Nothing new to report.

Rainbow 2 (Nana): Walked in around 8pm and walked right out. About 40% customer capacity at this time, stage full of Issan type SYT and not my style.

Rainbow 4 (Nana): About 80% customer capacity. Better looking gals than Rainbow 2; some with Nice body, more CFM and Milf types. Bought LD for 3 diff gals, 2 refused LT from me and only did ST, and I change my mind with 1 gal as face looked Katooey up close. ST price is 2500 upstairs room (no BF needed), 3000 to your hotel. LT is 5000 plus 600 BF. BF is non-nego, but some gals willing to nego. on LT fee (depending on how desperate they are). Overall I think Baccara on Soi Cowboy better, but Rainbow 4 close 2nd.

Girls Delivery: The night was a disappointment for me as I couldn't close on the gal(s) I wanted, and it was 2am and too tired to continue. Next morning i went online at girlsdelivery.com and got Spicy Tom Yum room service to my room for some Morning Glory! Best was saved for last as she was hungry and got 3 tastes of my coconut milk right before leaving for my flight. Even though i had little expectation, best 3500 baht spent on the trip and finish with a strong note. Highly recommend this delivery service if you can't leave your hotel, you are too tired to go out, or strike out like me lah. If you book longer times you can also nego. price with mamasan on phone; they have over 50 gals selection along with stats and photos 90% accurate to me.

Overall a very sexifying trip, and I think its a good time to visit BKK as a less customers at Agogos, and prices for MPs still low. Still think Agogo is a bit inflated but you go for the experience, and i didn't see that many people BF gals. If you enjoy reading this post please feel free to up my points, and thanks for your support!

Last edited by lost99; 18-12-2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: adding more info
Old 18-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!homie is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Dec 17 BKK Field Report.

I am sitting in Suravanbhumi Airport, and regrettably writing my last BKK field report before my flight home. Overall my time here was fun and generally a success although I am getting pickier, and even though more $$ harder to find my type (non-silicon boobs, thin frame, soft skin and cute smile).

Hotels: I highly recommend you contact TIM at Thai Hotels (site sponsor) to help you find a hotel for you. He gives the best price and makes good suggestion for your budget. For me, I like to stay near Asoke/Sukhumvhit station as walking distance to Soi Cowboy/Thermae/Nana, and can also take BTS or MRT to Ratchada when traffic Jam. For value, I reccommend Best Western Plus on Soi 20, as new hotel with new carpets/beds, helpful staff, and only 1500 baht/nett during this time.

Ratchada MPs: Most MPs open at 2pm but best to come around 5-6 pm for best selection. I also recommend you eat the Fried Curry Crab at SOMBOON Seafood restaurant if you come here - my best meal this trip in BKK (just outside Huai Hwuang MRT, only 320baht for small curry crab and I'm full). Below is quick review of each place I popped in.

Nataree: Most WG selection of all Ratchada MPs, about 50 gals. Lots of SYT and some MILF types I would rate looks 6-8/10. Prices from 1900 in Fishbowl, 2600/3200/4500 outside. Didn't pick any but would come back and see b/c of selection.

Emmanuel: prices are 2200 and up. Looks quality 7-8/10, more CFM and milf type than Nataree. They have a KTV room upstairs, and if you buy a 25,000 baht membership the room fee is waived and you get two bottles of Whisky (only gal price deducted from membership for their time). If I come with 2 friends I would do this, and sing/drink/screw at the same time and switch gals with my friends - great for KTV Orgy party.

Poseidon: A bit of a disappointment frankly. Prices are 2200/2600 on floor 2 fishbowl, mostly CFM Milf types, some look a bit worn. Floor 3 models was really disappointing, prices are 3200/3600/4000, but none are models according to me, and better looking gals in CP if you like fair skin. KTV membership is 20,000, and incl room and 1 bottle whisky.

Caesars: Not much gal selection (about 10-15 at 5pm) but best looking gals of all MPs IMO. Prices from 2200 up. Was really close to taking a slim 5500 baht Sideliner Model, but wanted to look for overnight option instead first. When I could't find something and came back at 11pm she was gone. Found out that these models come and work and go as they please, so if you see one take them right away as no guarantee that they will be there next time. Also have membership for 20,000 baht, incl. 1 bottle whisky and room fees. Will come back here next time in BKK.

Thermae: Same Same. Nothing new to report.

Rainbow 2 (Nana): Walked in around 8pm and walked right out. About 40% customer capacity at this time, stage full of Issan type SYT and not my style.

Rainbow 4 (Nana): About 80% customer capacity. Better looking gals than Rainbow 2; some with Nice body, more CFM and Milf types. Bought LD for 3 diff gals, 2 refused LT from me and only did ST, and I change my mind with 1 gal as face looked Katooey up close. ST price is 2500 upstairs room (no BF needed), 3000 to your hotel. LT is 5000 plus 600 BF. BF is non-nego, but some gals willing to nego. on LT fee (depending on how desperate they are). Overall I think Baccara on Soi Cowboy better, but Rainbow 4 close 2nd.

Girls Delivery: The night was a disappointment for me as I couldn't close on the gal(s) I wanted, and it was 2am and too tired to continue. Next morning i went online at girlsdelivery.com and got Spicy Tom Yum room service to my room for some Morning Glory! Best was saved for last as she was hungry and got 3 tastes of my coconut milk right before leaving for my flight. Even though i had little expectation, best 3500 baht spent on the trip and finish with a strong note. Highly recommend this delivery service if you can't leave your hotel, you are too tired to go out, or strike out like me lah. If you book longer times you can also nego. price with mamasan on phone; they have over 50 gals selection along with stats and photos 90% accurate to me.

Overall a very sexifying trip, and I think its a good time to visit BKK as a less customers at Agogos, and prices for MPs still low. Still think Agogo is a bit inflated but you go for the experience, and i didn't see that many people BF gals. If you enjoy reading this post please feel free to up my points, and thanks for your support!
a big big THANK YOU SIR for writing this report, im going on this 24-31st Dec.. i will screenshot this inside my hp for this trip...
Old 19-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

2000 baht is very attainable at rainbow 4......if that your cup of tea. other than a handful of girls the majority look like 1500-2000 baht quality-no matter where you do your insertions.......................lol.
Old 19-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank Bro LOST99 for his excellent report.

My gut feeling is agogo as well as freelancer scenes in BKK are on down trend, while massage parlours in BKK still offer value for play. On the other hand, agogo bar and nightlife in Pattaya have been improving very significantly.

A bit surprised that Caesars was favorably rated in the report. Two years ago I wrote about getting very good services for my session, but most Bro gave thump down to Caesars. My experience of Emmanuelle and Poseidon is same that Emmanuelle is generally reliable and Poseidon staff and girl attitude just did not feel right. BTW, there are also other soapies with very few foreigner patrons such as Catharine, IDA and Valentines etc also are rather good.
Old 19-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Ticket sales moved to 6th floor @ Suvarnabhumi Airport.

The Nation - December 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Airport has relocated its airline ticket sales counters to the 6th floor to allow more space inside the departure terminal.

The airport’s general manager Rawewan Netrakavesna said that airline ticket sales booths have been moved from the 4th to the 6th floor in a bid to increase space in the departure hall of the terminal building.

Rawewan said the relocation will allow an extra 900 square metres of space for the increasing number of passengers using the airport, a passenger density which tends to be as high as 130,000 persons a day during the annual peak season between October and March.

Up to 54 airline ticket vendors including Emirates, Japan Airlines, China Airlines, Bangkok Airways and many more are now located on upper floor following the relocation.
Old 19-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks for the detailed sharing...it's been a while since someone shared in such great details...and seems like you've covered a lot of ground too

Seems like we may have similar tastes, based on your preferences and FR on the Ratchada MPs. But it's a pity you did not see the other places. Amongst the 4 you visited, I would have gone to Caesars too, and this happened in my last visit.

Nataree haven't changed it seems.... lots of choices, but the rooms are a big turn-off, and services are often a hit and miss there. I wouldn't go back there unless they renovate, but for bros who don't mind condition of room, my opinion is that you can always find a suitable girl at any time of the day, no need to be at prime time of 5-6pm. I'm surprised you rate the girls in Emanuelle quite high. I agree many of them have the CFM and MILF look, and I find the models there put on too much make-up for my liking...but each to his own taste. I know at least a bro here who can always find a model in Emanuelle to bring up

If you find girls in Caesar's more to your liking, I would recommend next time you pop by Copa Cabana and La Belle. Based on my preference at least, the 3 places have girls of similar range and standard, but note that Copa Cabana and La Belle prices are more expensive then Caesars, but their facilities are much better. Another place is Amsterdam, but in my opinion, the place is rather rundown, and would prefer Copa Cabana and La Belle over Amsterdam. Nevertheless, on my last visit, there were a few gems, especially at the higher end category.

Lastly shouldn't forget about the Lord, but only for bros who have cash to spare! I have had some memorable bonks there, but for the price of each session, could have had 2 in other MPs! Have seen some really tall and beautiful gems there, but priced at the top end, which is 3 times the price at Caesars!

Looking forward to more bros sharing FRs, esp on the other MPs seldom mentioned....
Old 19-12-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not too sure how confirmed this is but Suthep just upped the ante with more permanent rally sites planned this weekend.

The 5 major stages, besides the original one at Democracy Monument, will be set up at Victory Monument, Siam Sq (BACC), Rajprasong intersection, Lumpini park and Asoke. The one at Asoke will definitely affect people going to Soi Cowboy.

Earlier this morning. Petrol bombs were thrown into the house of Singha beer heiress, Chitpas Bhirombhakdi, on Ramkhamhaeng Road. Miss Chitpass is one of the protest leaders who on several occasions have passed scorn on the rural voters saying they are too stupid to vote.

Chiongsters in Bangkok this weekend please stay tuned to the news for any updates on the protest situation of else change your plans and come to Pattaya instead. Only Jaeger Bombs and lots of puyings here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1