The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Ok ,just finished my session with 可儿女王。i would say she is a sincere person. Before we start the session, she communicate to me abt my likes n dislikes. Then ask me wash myself clean. She ask me to stay in the toilet and wait for her to ask me out. When she ask me out the stage was set and I am in a cast as her slave and she is the queen. Was made to craw on the bed with she scolding n and spanking me. My ass was stuff with a butt plug and she fuck me with it while i craw ard. Then she bring her nice feet to my nose and ask me sniff it. I am not a feet person but play along. Actuall feel rather nice smelling her nice feet with her ph on and heels. Was ask to go into verious position as she fuck me with another bigger dildo. I was lying back and peep at her doing me and manz she look real nice and her cleavage waa damm soft. I was scold and smack when she saw me peeping at her breast. I coment she looks beautiful and she say i am just her slave and she is the king woman. I am not to peep her. With that she fuck me harder with the dildo and she stroke my didi fast n furious sensing i am abt the cum. Eventually i surrender N shoot . Overall i would rate her pretty and nice dom. After the session we chat and she ask me did i fully enjoy my session which shows she care abt the subs enjoyment. Thanks for the recomendation guys....not good at fr. But shit. I nvr got to suck her breast...wasted. would luve to worship those 2 nice N sexy (.) (.)
Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thks bro for upping my points. Must share mah hehe..actually hate writting FR as writing using my andriod is like crap....type faster the phone lag. Lots of spelling due to kp too small and screen sensor not accurate. Damm....think iphone feels better in typing.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. the thread seemed to have died so suddenly...

Frankly, was not too surprised that Mistress Nurie came in personally, as I'm sure other mistresses would have found this thread before.

But perhaps it wasn't too right to single out bro robertchua's email like that, though I think it is actually a good opportunity to get feedback for improvement. Kinda doesn't reflect well on their professionalism level I feel.. I going to carry on my session with Thaidomina in April anyway. (Update: They just emailed to postpone their trip.. bummer.. I wonder if it has to do with this or Mistress Suniya's trip being so close?).

I was actually about to point out that it seems Mistress Suniya and Thaidomina's trips always seem to be close to each other, I wonder if its a coincidence, not that I have a problem with it.

And now for something a little different:-
Thanks to bro 1987 for the recommendation and contacts for Miss Ke Er.
As my session with her was simple, so I'll try to keep this brief.
As I'm still very new (as far as actual activities are concerned), pls bear with me.
Made arrangements on possible activities and details via SMS and she already begun talking in Queen mode. (I love the iPhone's chinese input functions. Having a Chn-Eng Dictionary App was helpful too)

She agreed with my activities and gave me the venue to book. (though it seems she has a rather poor memory of things, something she admits herself)

Was quite excited as this was my first time arranging myself, brought along some materials for use during play too.
Reached the B hotel and was pleasantly surprised at its cheap rates.. But the you also get what you paid for.
She arrived 10mins late, and seemed like she was rushing from work. She seemed pretty enough, definitely not young, would say around late 20s to early 30s. Gave me abit of the masseuse vibe. Not what I was really expecting to be honest.

She asked me to bathe while she got ready. When I stepped out, I had to tell her again what I wanted to do. She was very open to any ideas I had. I simply wanted to do some mummification and smothering play with her, which she readily agreed and got to work with the wrapping I brought.

While wrapping me, she asked where I had learned this, as she had never done it before. That said, she proved capable, as she gave me a nice tight wrap. The room was not so ideal for this form of play, as there was little walking room with the bed taking up most of the floor space. She was also considerate enough to try to minimize wastage. She even offered a soft or hard mode (decided to go with the soft mode to try her out)

Once I was all wrapped up, she got to work, putting on her pantyhose and panties, before squatting over my face. She said she was very heavy, so she will not sit completely on my face. I was easy going, and said ok. She began grinding my face with her ass, going into queen mode. This felt rather mechanical, as the switch in her tone was quite sudden. Coupled with the words she said, I found this rather funny, but appreciated her efforts nonetheless. I guess she's into the role-playing bit.

She continued grinding my face, occassionally bringing her hips up and down on to pound my face. Sadly, there was no fragrant smell from her, but at least it wasn't smelly.
She gave me a nice HJ, which made me cum very hard with her constant smothering and being helpless to her hj.

I think we're only 45mins in and already I felt very exhausted.. perhaps it was work, coupled with being wrapped up.

We took a break as she couldn't get me up for abit. since I didn't have any suggestion, she decided to let me nap. During this, she told me some interesting past experiences. She also took this time to reply to SMSes.

Finally it was time for round 2 (booked her for 2hrs). She tried very hard to get me up again, and repeated the same procedures. I requested for her to put to put the PH and Pantied over my head, and then continue smothering me. This time she added some pounding on my face into the mix. She got more into her roleplaying and HJed me even harder this time. I also tried to be abit naughty by stimulating her through the panties and PH with my teeth.
Sadly, I was too exhausted from the first round, and decided to call it a day.

She asked if I could give her a pair of nipple clamps with bells as a souvenier, and I said okay. She said she found it cute and she'll be using it on herself when she is in the mood.

The Good
Overall, I think Ke Er is a nice find. Value for money. I did not get much of a Mistress vibe from her (perhaps due to me taking the soft route). But I would say she was really worth it for people seeking to fulfill a fetish (i.e. Mummification, something it seems that other mistresses were not even able to simply answer me directly about). While she may not be as fully experienced, she seems really earnest in trying to fulfill her customer's wishes and is very considerate to their needs.

The bad
It's a pity there's no sweet smell from her bottom (see my FR on Mistress Bella to know what I mean), as I think that would have added alot to the smothering experience. She also only seems to like roleplaying abit to get into the mood. Not a problem, except that I didn't come prepared with a scenario in mind.

Hope you bros enjoyed reading.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, the FRs on Ms Ke Er really make me wish she didn't have to leave our country. I do hope she returns soon
Old 05-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thaidomina's trip has been postponed. those who booked m.suniya's session were lucky..

hehe
Old 05-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Wah, the FRs on Ms Ke Er really make me wish she didn't have to leave our country. I do hope she returns soon
She's just put in for an extension till May, but no guarantees. If not approved she'll be gone this month.

Had an enjoyable session with her - the one downer was, as previously mentioned by someone else, the hotel. There's a good reason why the rates are so low. I tried going to the Fragrance next door, but it was full so I did not have a choice. Suffice to say I spent 99% of the session on the bed.

Cheers to 1987 for the contact.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 1987, on behalf of all the bros here, I thank you for your spirit of sharing! I will up you again if not for the fact I have to "spread my points".

My purpose of joining this thread, and getting to know BDSM-minded bros, is simply to ensure we get our money's worth of BDSM services. Too often, we pay too much for too little. And sadly, we cannot share our grievances should we encounter a lousy dominatrix.

However, if all of us stand united as one, we will be a force to be reckoned with. All dominatrix will need to respect what we desire, deliver the goods as best as they can so that we in turn, will support them through the years.

What do other bros think?
Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro 1987, on behalf of all the bros here, I thank you for your spirit of sharing! I will up you again if not for the fact I have to "spread my points".

My purpose of joining this thread, and getting to know BDSM-minded bros, is simply to ensure we get our money's worth of BDSM services. Too often, we pay too much for too little. And sadly, we cannot share our grievances should we encounter a lousy dominatrix.

However, if all of us stand united as one, we will be a force to be reckoned with. All dominatrix will need to respect what we desire, deliver the goods as best as they can so that we in turn, will support them through the years.

What do other bros think?
It's definitely a two way street. What I mean by this is that the Pro Domme provides a service and even though the nature of the service is that the customer "serves", the customer, the sub still deserves to have their needs met. These honest FR not only are beneficial for other subs out there but also pushes the better Dommes to generate more business and better for all, whereas the not so good/immature Dommes get slowly weeded out. It can only be good.

I for one would definitely like to see more International Dommes reach our shores....please
Old 07-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

robert, this call for a united front of dominant males who like to play submissive sounds weird and lame. more like opposition parties' battle hym. if you have something to say, just say loh.

i havent met anyone here who is not operating on a ownself decide who to pay and why he ispaying. So even if you say something nicer than it should have been, the lousy services will quickly be found out. vice versa. samsters here got brains mah. And your honest opinion is just dat lor. The last thing is we rally together and huddle to form some slaves union and join some dominatrix's forum just ot have a voice. Cos we HAVE voice. Got BALLS. Wanna have more fun. less discussion.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbearsg View Post
It's definitely a two way street. What I mean by this is that the Pro Domme provides a service and even though the nature of the service is that the customer "serves", the customer, the sub still deserves to have their needs met. These honest FR not only are beneficial for other subs out there but also pushes the better Dommes to generate more business and better for all, whereas the not so good/immature Dommes get slowly weeded out. It can only be good.

I for one would definitely like to see more International Dommes reach our shores....please
Bro kbearsg, I agree with you in that as paying customers, we would like the dominatrix to fulfill our BDSM needs. While posting honest FRs will be helpful, the dominatrix should have the incentive to act on the honest feedback so as to improve her services. Ultimately, what I hope to achieve is we as paying customers should get better services from dominatrix while they in turn, get repeated business from us. This will be a win-win situation for all of us!
Old 07-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
robert, this call for a united front of dominant males who like to play submissive sounds weird and lame. more like opposition parties' battle hym. if you have something to say, just say loh.

i havent met anyone here who is not operating on a ownself decide who to pay and why he ispaying. So even if you say something nicer than it should have been, the lousy services will quickly be found out. vice versa. samsters here got brains mah. And your honest opinion is just dat lor. The last thing is we rally together and huddle to form some slaves union and join some dominatrix's forum just ot have a voice. Cos we HAVE voice. Got BALLS. Wanna have more fun. less discussion.
Bro Nara, I am afraid you have misunderstood my intentions. When I say I hope to unite all BDSM-minded bros, the end result that I hope to achieve is that all dominatrix will strive to give us value-for-money BDSM services.

How can we achieve this? By a single bro, like myself for instance, there is little I can do to influence a particular dominatrix to improve on her services. After all, there will be other customers she will have and she will not mind losing me as her customer. However, if all of us can unite together, the dominatrix will have tremendous motivation to please each of us as that means substantial business opportunities due to the sheer numbers involved.

As you most probably know, any lady can easily declare herself as a dominatrix. However, to be a really good dominatrix requires proper skills and knowledge. Experience is also very important as certain BDSM activities might result in death or serious injury (Example: asphyxiation).

Now my question to you is whether do you think it is worth us supporting our local dominatrix so that the BDSM standards in Singapore can be increased for the sake of our future enjoyment?
Old 07-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

As with many things, implementation is a lot more difficult than theory.

How would you suggest we 'put up a united front'?

Even if we are talking about a single domme, there will be some who find her skills sub-standard, and others who are satisfied, or even happy and willing to guide. Even if she was universally accepted as sub-standard, she could go on preying on first-time customers and newbies and not give two shits about repeat customers. The problem is compounded many-fold when there are many dommes involved.

Then comes the financial bit. We have seen folk who are willing to pay top dollar to test an unknown quantity, while others may not wish to pay past $200 for a tried and tested, quality domme.

Safe to say there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to punters' requirements - which makes it extremely difficult for a 'union' type movement to work.

All we can do is let market forces do its thing - and post honest FRs so that the good ones will get more business, while the supposedly 'poor' ones get a 'enter at own risk' banner. This same shit has been happening with people complaining about local FLs getting too expensive. And calls for boycotts, etc. Has it worked? I don't think I have to tell you....
Old 07-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
PeterCetera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to fully agree with Bro Schrodinger.

All you can do is post your FR's and let the readers make their own decisions. There will not be a "punters" union who will stamp their collective feet and demand change.

This is an underground economy ... there ain't no collective bargaining agreements ... LOL!

Some guys just don't care and will pay top dollar for garbage. Jesus, in America guys go to strip clubs and spend huge amounts on silly lap dances ... and go back and back.

Bro Schrodinger is right when he says to "let the market forces do its thing".

A good domme will be good because she wants to be ... not because of any staged united front and fear of losing business.

Back in the U.S. at least, most doms are just sex workers working the job de jour. One week they're dancers, a few months later they're escorts, next year they do erotic massage, then they join a dungeon for a while ... back to dancing, escorting etc. etc.

The real deal like this shit ... and do not bop around stripping and dancing ... then escorting. They'll do a good job because they want to.

Prices are prices, the market is NEVER wrong.

Here in Thailand for Christ's sakes the expats have complained for many years that the prices specifically in Nana Plaza (BKK) have gone up to 4,000 Baht (current exchange rate would be $120 USD) for the real nice lookers -- and that's for ALL NIGHT! They blame it on the Japanese tourists who throw money around ... take the girl to their rooms and do nothing but sit with a silly grin all night.

1,500 - 2,000 Baht is about right in Thailand anyhow. Go to Pattaya ... better selection and the above range is never a problem.

I remember taking home bar girls for 1,000 Baht ($25 USD at the time) for "Long Time" ... I remember taking home one real petite cutey and she REFUSED my 1,000 Baht and said only 700 Baht ($18 USD) ... again for ALL NIGHT ... and then she came back to my room the next afternoon for FREE!

But, this is Thailand.

All that said, I do believe Bro Robertchua will reap what he sows with his efforts and maybe more ... at least on an individual level. I believe he can help LQD develop into something really good. But, he has to be proactive and the women have to want his assistance. He says Minky and company are sincere and I believe him. Sometimes the girls need a little help ... doesn't everybody in their early career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Bro,

As with many things, implementation is a lot more difficult than theory.

How would you suggest we 'put up a united front'?

Even if we are talking about a single domme, there will be some who find her skills sub-standard, and others who are satisfied, or even happy and willing to guide. Even if she was universally accepted as sub-standard, she could go on preying on first-time customers and newbies and not give two shits about repeat customers. The problem is compounded many-fold when there are many dommes involved.

Then comes the financial bit. We have seen folk who are willing to pay top dollar to test an unknown quantity, while others may not wish to pay past $200 for a tried and tested, quality domme.

Safe to say there is no 'one size fits all' when it comes to punters' requirements - which makes it extremely difficult for a 'union' type movement to work.

All we can do is let market forces do its thing - and post honest FRs so that the good ones will get more business, while the supposedly 'poor' ones get a 'enter at own risk' banner. This same shit has been happening with people complaining about local FLs getting too expensive. And calls for boycotts, etc. Has it worked? I don't think I have to tell you....
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

throughout these years, i have paid sinful amounts to dommes who simply were not worth my time, but also had a fair share of worthwhile sessions when i least expected them, and on the cheap as well.

i agree that an honest FR is the best way for everyone to judge and make their decisions...

i guess we have to realise that unlike a normal FL session, a femdom session is too complicated for a commonality to be established. Certain dommes are better in certain areas cos they have had more experience in this area, or perhaps they simply enjoy doing this particular activity more.

i think this applies to dommes everywhere. i tried mistress benio and didn't really enjoy her session as much as i enjoyed my sessions with mistress akiho or ayatsuki. And not to forget the fact that benio is supposed to be much more established compared to most la siora mistresses.

one man's meat is really another man's poison i guess.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
PeterCetera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got to stop coming here. That ass on Submarine's avatar is just doing me in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1