The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clean4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bam from rollypollyman

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=663073

My first fr, promised bro rollypolly to write for BAM, first time to his new stable, decided to take the plunge, asked for recommendations and OKT recommended me BAM, big boobs SYT with high GFE was i told by him, wow was i not disappointed.

First look at her photos, thought she might be plump, but i was wrong, her face was chubby, but she had a very firm body, meaty at the right places, especially her ass, bros who like perky ass may wanna try her and those wonderful D cup boobs.

Soft spoken and very polite , like those high school girls, shower was pretty SOP, nothing much to shout about, but what i loved most was shes not a time watcher and her willing to serve attitude, really high GFE. Overall the session was 8.5/10. Cut away the details, i will definately be back for more.

Frenching checked
Painting checked( clean shaven)
BBBJ checked
GFE high
FJ responsive

P.S: please do not flame or arrow me, just my own experience.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bam from rollypollyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean4you View Post

My first fr, promised bro rollypolly to write for BAM, first time to his new stable, decided to take the plunge, asked for recommendations and OKT recommended me BAM, big boobs SYT with high GFE was i told by him, wow was i not disappointed.

First look at her photos, thought she might be plump, but i was wrong, her face was chubby, but she had a very firm body, meaty at the right places, especially her ass, bros who like perky ass may wanna try her and those wonderful D cup boobs.

Soft spoken and very polite , like those high school girls, shower was pretty SOP, nothing much to shout about, but what i loved most was shes not a time watcher and her willing to serve attitude, really high GFE. Overall the session was 8.5/10. Cut away the details, i will definately be back for more.

Frenching checked
BBBJ checked
GFE high
FJ responsive

Thanks for the fr bro. Bam is really a good gem
Old 23-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

tried mika from teeruklover couple of days ago.

discreet location, lady is pretty and petite, nice tits. good service from her. shower bbbj cathbath all enjoyable. she can speak simple english and quite sporting when i tease her. smiley and overall good service.
standard fj, missionary doggie and finished with her riding me. got her to bbbj and hj me for 2nd round and i enjoyed sucking her breasts.
rtf can consider but so many to fuck cant decide haha
Old 23-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
Visited not long. She is not commando type. Anyone who has fantasy of bonking a chio volleyball player, she is the one. Tall firm body with a pretty face. Had a great time with her. But again not for commando seeker.
Agree, that why I also stress in my original FR hat it not for those that want commando service but rather those looking for gfe fuck buddy kind of sex. Saying that, have to add that she is no slouch and is definitely not lazy in terms of services. If only she french rather than just allow kissing on lips (at least she tried and initiated the kissing compared to others which don't even allow you anywhere near the lips), she will be even better.
Old 23-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
crashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrashedhelmet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I dun really the type that post FR but I will make this an exception today. All this for bro KING of AOS. BRO KING is the most friendly and prompt to reply your wechat messages and willing to make your day.

Had Hana for lunch. Overall session was good for me and I am quite choosy when rating FL.

Hana of AOS
Look about 90% of picture, definitely you're booking the right person. Skin tone on the fair side and boobs is naturally well endowed.

Personality is friendly with good manerism... speaker volume can be very very loud when on the job.

Young girl only 22 yrs of age (stated in passport) with enough flesh... not those boney type but not that of the fatty type. Best of both body type...

There you go... not the best FR but AOS handler is tiptop for sure. Thanks!
Old 23-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan69 View Post
heng read this FR, wanted to book yesterday one, keep msg OKT nv reply, so give up liao
Lucky bro.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bam from rollypollyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean4you View Post

Frenching checked
BBBJ checked
GFE high
FJ responsive

1st post and solid FR. Take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
tried mika from teeruklover couple of days ago.

discreet location, lady is pretty and petite, nice tits. good service from her. shower bbbj cathbath all enjoyable. she can speak simple english and quite sporting when i tease her. smiley and overall good service.
standard fj, missionary doggie and finished with her riding me. got her to bbbj and hj me for 2nd round and i enjoyed sucking her breasts.
rtf can consider but so many to fuck cant decide haha
teeruklover line up quite power. Do you happen to see the new gal DARL?
Old 23-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2779 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from a business trip and wanted to rtf Nana from bro paradise, but alas she has left our shores. bro paradise recommended a few replacements and i settled on mimi whom i was told will have hardcore service.

reached the location and went up, mimi opened the door dressed in lingerie which made my 2IC stand up for singapore. i couldnt take my eyes off her bountiful breasts. she is fair and has a very nice smile because of her dimples. but her body was very good, tight and firm.
i spent an extraordinary amount of time sucking on those globes.. the next 15 mins passed in a blur because well i wasnt really paying attention to much except those exceptional breasts.

she let me suckle lick and nibble on those titties. used them to tease me i did a missionary and enjoyed the view, she rode me next and i requested for permission to cum on her breast. she obliged and got into position and started stroking me, i shot my first load all over those terrific tatas.

i rested for like 5 mins before i got hard again time for 2nd shot. to be honest i didnt even want to fuck her, requested her use her tits to tease me and let me suck them while she sensually stroked me. very obliging and obedient girl.
didnt release for last week cos of my business trip, she really helped me destress. gave me a huge smile as i unloaded once again on her chest.

good stuff, i saw kiwi on the way out maybe i want to try her next.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic1337 View Post
what happened to Emmanuelle? they used to have some nice girls in CQ area.. now..

booked vivian. asked if photo is real person.
open door... buang. at least 50 shades darker, face also different. I pointed at photo and asked if she's the one. she say yes.

I left the place
Agree that back in the day when in CQ area and even before, the girls were super. Anyhow whack also will get fairly good one. Last tried abt 3 months ago still acceptable quality ... lately lucky never tried. The photos have a weird quality, touch-up too much.
Old 23-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any fr on Joyce from siam angels? Looks slim and tight
Old 23-08-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Book Oppo from bro superman emmanuelle

She told me 1st time here in sg and is really very new in this line.

After drying ourselves, we proceed to action, she is a bit new, she gave me a long blow and long lick till i cum all into her mouth.

After unloading my first shot, we have a rest and proceed to shower.

After shower, i cant resist her looks and figure, I took the second shot. She gave me a long and aggressive blow and hand job this time that I almost cum. I start to sense that she is getting wet below, ask her to cap me and I proceed to pump her. Her moaning sound was loud and she have those wild wild look while making out and her body was very flexible as I could do her in a lot of position.Lastly, I unloaded with her in doggie position.

Face: 8/10 – sweet looking, with those sexy long hair type
Body: 7.5/10 – shapely and curve, very sexy
Boobs: 7.5/10 – not too big, not too small, just nice
Frenching: Never try
BBBJ: 7.5/10 – good licking tongue action
FJ: 7.5/10 – she is tight and very flexible, try her in various position
Overall – 7.5/10 an enjoyable bonk with this sexy lady…..
RTF – will do so, once I recharge my vitamins m. she is really my cup of tea

She knows and understand simple English. She is a nice ger, so please treat her nicely.
Old 23-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any fr on Joyce from siam angels? Looks slim and tight
Doesn't looks like e cup though
Old 23-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Agree that back in the day when in CQ area and even before, the girls were super. Anyhow whack also will get fairly good one. Last tried abt 3 months ago still acceptable quality ... lately lucky never tried. The photos have a weird quality, touch-up too much.
Idk... I do find that since day one, their photos tend to be more on the heavier photoshop type and hence, I do give more discount whenever I do book his girls to avoid disappointment. Nonetheless, there are some good gems from time to time.

I also do remember that earlier this year (or end last year) they try to split into two stable where the second stable, Wonderland iirc, will tend to have the "second tier" girls that are more heavily photoshop but cheaper.
Old 23-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
otrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time no boom boom, time for action again, after reading Bro's review on ACE, I decided to try her and what bro had mention is all true.

OKT RollyPolly

Coms: superfast almost like six sense can reply before you give yours.

Looks : 7.3 sweet smiling from start to end.

Body:6.9 womanly figure not bah bah type neck slight fat if you know what I meant. nice ink on her boobs

Boobs:6.9 not 38E but plenty to fondle and feels natural to me nice and soft.

French: Yes but not much toungefu and plenty of smootchies like GF
FJ:6.9 cow girl can gyrate and hug you tight moan a bit fake but can do
can do some teasing as well.

RTF material!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1