The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 22-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Its the right thread but sure got ppl buay song with certain aspects of whatever is written. Honest FR n just ignore the zappers la. Will give u my miserable 2pts tmr. Cheers!!!
Haha its okay, just that feels so nonsensical to kena zap. If kena zap for like "Don't quote unnecessary" ok lah. But those two zaps and their reason, rofl.

Anyway, points or what not I do not care. Will continue sharing and contributing my honest opinion.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
Hi bro.. Any stable located in west? Can recommend ? Thanks in advance
Wah, would like to know too if there's any stables operating in the West. Though I don't think there's any.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
Haha its okay, just that feels so nonsensical to kena zap. If kena zap for like "Don't quote unnecessary" ok lah. But those two zaps and their reason, rofl.

Anyway, points or what not I do not care. Will continue sharing and contributing my honest opinion.
Steady bro!!!
Old 22-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had Oppo emmanuelle:-

Okt - prompt response
Location- Central.Big carpark nearby, mrt friendly.New place everything new.Room space reduced.Common bathroom include water heater.
Looks- Fair skin, pretty as pic.
Body- slim type with small boob n lightweight.
Bbbj - yup.can be improve.
Fs- tried few position. Tight bros.
Gfe- shower for u, accomodative, able understnd simple england.Light massage in between.Bros can guide her along (quite new in this line)
Old 22-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

cant up u again.... dun worry abt pts .. jus share the frs..

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
cant up u again.... dun worry abt pts .. jus share the frs..
Hahahhaa definitely will share if got budget.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 10
twwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwwkwyj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by create4u View Post
FR for Regentlust Nung:
Sorry for the beri late FR

Location wise beri far sio, no personal transport to there will have abit problem
Looks: 7/10 (the face complexion abit of 瑕疵 and I'm giving her 7 becoz Like her tattoo especially on the diamond on her front chest)
Body: 8/10 (slim body n have a nice ass for doggie)
Boobs: 6/10 (Small b)
Shower: 7/10 (quite SOP)
kissing: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (beri sloppy & deep throating skills)
F.J: 9/10 (tight pussy need some KY to ease the deep penetration)

OverAll: 7/10 (basic angmo understand but her attitude is beri nice and would cooperate to your *style*)

My experience with her was unfortunately not that good. Operator was good and responsive. Wanted another girl who wasn't available and was recommended Nung, so went ahead.

Agreed that you should take a huge discount off her looks in photos vs actual. Barely passed for me, as she didn't seem ready or bothered to receive customers. Face was kinda oily and all, first impression wasn't there already.

Everything felt like a FwB, without any service standards. She was friendly and talked a lot, but that was about all. No catbath etc, went for an okay BBBJ and ended w CIM.

After that chatted like friends again, then she went on to watch video on Facebook. Didn't initiate or offer a 2nd shot until times up. As a paying customer, I felt that she could have taken more initiative?

Unfortunately was a miss for me, but wouldn't mind giving the operator a try again w other girls. Maybe this bonk just didn't work out for me.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
doedoe31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Glad pts not important to you... not like some shitless balless bastardized dog say pts not important but go round begging for points

Btw up you & please don't return favor
Old 22-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Tks for the FR and up you also. Just ignore the zappers.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dumbgoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SherbetClub Cake

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=662282

Had a session with Cake of SherbetClub. Rather disappointed as she looked totally different from the photos posted. I hope OKTs can be more honest about the photos posted in the future.

Face: 5. only 30% resemblance to the photos posted. Her face is much much rounder than the photos.
Boobs: 8. Great for boob lovers. Handful and nicely shaped. Didn't allow me to fondle and suck her small light brown nipples though.
Body: 6. 160cm and at least 60kg. Do your assessment.
BBBJ: 7. Not the best. But she's willing to satisfy.
French: 1. Didn't allow frenching and kissing of neck. Pushed me away and kinda spoil the mood.
FJ: 7. can't recall much about the FJ. SOP i guess?

RTF: No. It's like a bad meal you had at an ulu food court that you wish to forget.
Old 22-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 20
A1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find betterA1ibaba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisboi View Post
Had really bad experience today, book Melody with Black Prada stable.
Request 7.30 pm slot, 7.20 I SMS OKT to inform I will be late 15 min.
Okt say girl also eating, no problem.
I wait till 8.45 pm like a idiot, finally can go to room.
Girl attitude totally bo chap, give me 2 hanger for clothes and ask me shower myself, give black face.
Ok nvm I shower finish already ready for action.
Lie on bed she say she sick, I can hear stuffy nose so I believe her. She say she cannot kiss. Ok good hygiene I'm fine.
Lick her nipple few second she want cap on.
My cock not even standing !
No even attempt to give bj, I requested cap bj but she just swipe my hand away.
Already damn pissed, I still tahan.
She try hj me to make me stand but I already no mood.
Try to touch her she swipe my hand away again.
I left without even 1 shot.
I'm ok with girl sick, but please if not up to it don't waste our time also.
Totally turned off and not even in the mood for anything now.
Okt offer discount for the wait but really none of the service listed were done.
I know I not handsome. But I pay up front and I waited, so I expect at least a smile and not bo chap and show attitude.
Of course I know being FL not easy. But at least show some courtesy and respect.
Feedback to okt but no reply.
Also girl figure look more meaty than the video online.
Look wise older than the pics but can see is same.
if you have seen my earlier post...i have warned samsters about this stable liao...sorry to hear that this happened to you...
Old 22-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dennisboi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1ibaba View Post
if you have seen my earlier post...i have warned samsters about this stable liao...sorry to hear that this happened to you...
Thanks bro, I search for melody instead of the stable before booking so didn't see your post. Saw good fr on her and the video really look like my kind so dick itchy lol.
Wasted my $$
Hope other bros won't have the same experience
Old 22-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
tried kelly already. real person compared to pics quite disappointing. no service also. during fj ask me to be on top first. sian liao. definitely not worth the $140
Thanks for the fr. I almost wanted to book Kelly based on the pictures. Can save $ for better ones.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

It is great, we are back posting FRs.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661840

This is Cherry. I think there are claims she is not like pic or video ...not sure. My opinion, she looks like the pics which shows you she is not a great beauty and in fact a bit sullen. But if you like that face, then why not?

Interestingly, she will kinda remember to smile at times, and she gives you a big one. But then almost immediately it will return to resting "gloomy" face.

The bonk became quite long not because I wanted to prolong, i wanted to give her a break, but ... pm me if you are interested in the girl.

To all ...keep the FRs coming, if possible give a little tit bit of info that helps us know that it is authentic.
Old 22-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
create4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by twwkwyj View Post
My experience with her was unfortunately not that good. Operator was good and responsive. Wanted another girl who wasn't available and was recommended Nung, so went ahead.

Agreed that you should take a huge discount off her looks in photos vs actual. Barely passed for me, as she didn't seem ready or bothered to receive customers. Face was kinda oily and all, first impression wasn't there already.

Everything felt like a FwB, without any service standards. She was friendly and talked a lot, but that was about all. No catbath etc, went for an okay BBBJ and ended w CIM.

After that chatted like friends again, then she went on to watch video on Facebook. Didn't initiate or offer a 2nd shot until times up. As a paying customer, I felt that she could have taken more initiative?

Unfortunately was a miss for me, but wouldn't mind giving the operator a try again w other girls. Maybe this bonk just didn't work out for me.
Agree with you bro, her attitude is good nia but I don't mind to try other FL from this OKT as he is responsive and I first time try out from his stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1