The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
The conclusion is most VB sao nhieu nhieu and unfaithful like guys. We want to song, they want $$$.

Anyone met good ones at least up to now?
Ur conclusion shd be for vb=wl?
Old 24-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!

Good afternoon

Last edited by Rocode; 26-09-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is about Vn wife or vN gf.

There is a thread on vN hooker. Please proceed there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocode View Post
Tried Vietnam fl.. Very friendly
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Ur conclusion shd be for vb=wl?
VB not WL or FL
Old 24-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!Rocode is one of the Best!

Humble apologies.. 😑🙏 I'm a newbie
Old 24-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
The conclusion is most VB sao nhieu nhieu and unfaithful like guys. We want to song, they want $$$.

Anyone met good ones at least up to now?
Actually, I had met up few good ones. It just that in the past, I had too many vb, no time to handle. I had 1 so call em gai. Pretty and Young. She really stay loyal to her Sporean Husband. Age difference est 20+++ I came to know to she very loyal to her husband cos a friend of mine also know her. Ask her go out so many times, not even 1 time success. Use $ to tempt her also say no. She will tell you sorry, she married with a husband. She can't do that to her husband. She only sell beer.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 25-09-2014, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Actually, I had met up few good ones. It just that in the past, I had too many vb, no time to handle. I had 1 so call em gai. Pretty and Young. She really stay loyal to her Sporean Husband. Age difference est 20+++ I came to know to she very loyal to her husband cos a friend of mine also know her. Ask her go out so many times, not even 1 time success. Use $ to tempt her also say no. She will tell you sorry, she married with a husband. She can't do that to her husband. She only sell beer.
Selling beer is already not a very proper occupation for a married woman, but to be able to say NO to temptation in that environment is commendable.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
devilcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
She say only..... Sure can accept you as mistress. As long you cham soc her.

Next time she hit or pintch you, return favour. One tight slap on the thigh. I did it to all vbs that pintch and hit me. Sure cry. Ignore her.

Later she will hug you and say sorry. But she will do it again.
Thanks bro MIFcafe for the teachings.. I tried yesterday to slap her thigh after she play play hit n slap me .. she really cried but only a while then play slap n hit again... haizzz... but this time she do it softer and still wif a lil force.. then I ask her Why she loves to do dat??? She replies dat this is normal for all vb.. they usually does dat to their bf or ox...????? if vb doesn't do dat to you, they are acting to be your gf only n not really likes u...suddenly i blur liao....To all bros here...Is this true????

Last edited by devilcheong; 25-09-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

To me is YES.

My gal always squeeze my tummy and hug me openly in the public. Nobody will care what we do.... as long not too overboard.

if gal love you; will be defensive when people say you are no good..... that include her friends; her siblings and even her parent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilcheong View Post
they usually does say to their bf or ox...????? if vb doesn't do dat to you, they are acting to be your gf only n not really likes u...suddenly i blur liao....To all bros here...Is this true????
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 25-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
To me is YES.

My gal always squeeze my tummy and hug me openly in the public. Nobody will care what we do.... as long not too overboard.

if gal love you; will be defensive when people say you are no good..... that include her friends; her siblings and even her parent.
what about squeeze con cu?
Old 25-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
To me is YES.

Then should i continue to let her torture me lo.... they usually pray alot to "kuan yin" cos always bring me to visit temples n pray although I'm a Christian... yet they r different from us.. only sticks to vegetarian on certain days but they takes beef..
Old 25-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then should i continue to let her torture me lo.... they usually pray alot to "kuan yin" cos always bring me to visit temples n pray although I'm a Christian... yet they r different from us.. only sticks to vegetarian on certain days but they takes beef..
if dun want to get torture then just make known to her...

vb eat vegeterian on eve & 1st and 14 & 15 of lunar month...eat beef...all these taught by same grandmaster...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if dun want to get torture then just make known to her...

vb eat vegeterian on eve & 1st and 14 & 15 of lunar month...eat beef...all these taught by same grandmaster...
Bro H88... I already tell her more than 100times already..even smack her thigh till red red still same.. she says this is their way of loving their bf /ox....

Yalor... I find it weird cos different from locals here dun take beef if they pray to kuan yin..

Others are mostly alike with all bros posting here..
Old 25-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro H88... I already tell her more than 100times already..even smack her thigh till red red still same.. she says this is their way of loving their bf /ox....

Yalor... I find it weird cos different from locals here dun take beef if they pray to kuan yin..

Others are mostly alike with all bros posting here..
if you dun put a stop to her smacking habits...dun be surprised one day you will be in a dilemma...she will do something stupid and you will still do the obvious...dump her or tell her straight to stop or you return smacking her twice or more...this is retaliation which will cause harm...

as for eating beef...is their culture...and dun need to tell them...they will never listen...always think they are right...taught right from their ancestors...or grandmasters...

I dun eat beef...so when VB with me dun eat beef...if the Vb eat then cannot touch my dishes with her chopsticks or after touching she will have to finish all the dishes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...I am impressed with your VB knowledge...you picked up very fast...so glad you msg me when you split with your first VB...think you learned to be wiser...

you are right...I give opinions and advice...is up to the person who seek advice to make his decisions...I will never make any decisions for anyone...
Heeded your advice...

Learning as i go

will keep you updated with progress and will drop you queries if i am really unsure

Taken your advice to heart and shared with my group of friends for vb.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1