The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Thanks bro..hope i can succeed
Old 10-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Tengz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another thing i realise is even u caught them lying.. They will still insist they are not telling lies !!
Old 10-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengz View Post
Another thing i realise is even u caught them lying.. They will still insist they are not telling lies !!
Whats new? Lying is already part and parcel of their lifestyle. Best is to act blur, till something big happen.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Whats new? Lying is already part and parcel of their lifestyle. Best is to act blur, till something big happen.
chai chai.. chai khrap
Old 11-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Thread seems to be dying. The craze TDs in Singapore gone? No more coyotys, no more singers and dancers to woo.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thread seems to be dying. The craze TDs in Singapore gone? No more coyotys, no more singers and dancers to woo.
All busy earning money to feed the Thai coyotes, singers, dancers. The LD for gers there for the whole night are more expensive than the g-club in BKK
Old 11-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
All busy earning money to feed the Thai coyotes, singers, dancers. The LD for gers there for the whole night are more expensive than the g-club in BKK

If that the case, would'nt those coyotys, singers and dancer earning more money than their "lukasssss"

Last I went their LD is 10sgd. So how much nowadays, need to prepare my baht to sgd.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Last I went their LD is 10sgd. So how much nowadays, need to prepare my baht to sgd.
Been years I stepped into these pubs... In BKK, there are tons of Thai gers why will I go back and look for Thai entertainment again? Unless u telling me Thai entertainment and Thai gers in SG are better than BKK.

The LD share by the lady and management.... whether will they earn more, this I dunno. Never survey b4.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Been years I stepped into these pubs... In BKK, there are tons of Thai gers why will I go back and look for Thai entertainment again? Unless u telling me Thai entertainment and Thai gers in SG are better than BKK.
5555+ Trying luck to find gik while I'm in Sg for 2 weeks. No way they can beat band. But girls wise, I prefer Thai, so boh pian, these are places to ease my boredom during my 2 weeks, Thai FL in Sg are so expensive la. My baht not enough to go.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@camping here to find old thai "lau jiaos" , how to say i love you ?
Old 12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javanoob View Post
@camping here to find old thai "lau jiaos" , how to say i love you ?
Aren't the word 'I love you' is being use world wide. It's universal language, rest assure everyone will understand it.
By the way I'm just a newbie in thai scene.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Err, not done local thai pub scene for ages -our thb will go much further in LOS (as you know well). Hear LD now 12-15 bucks. But watch it, may come in trays of 6-10. And kena waterfall, jialat. If that's not enough, hang flowers may mean you miss out on taxi fare home (walk!). Very xiong one.

Got new setup Planet Paradise, Liang Court corner 1st flr. Late open 10pm to 5am. Very wailun, may suit you na. Sanuk..
Old 12-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Err, not done local thai pub scene for ages -our thb will go much further in LOS (as you know well). Hear LD now 12-15 bucks. But watch it, may come in trays of 6-10. And kena waterfall, jialat. If that's not enough, hang flowers may mean you miss out on taxi fare home (walk!). Very xiong one.

Got new setup Planet Paradise, Liang Court corner 1st flr. Late open 10pm to 5am. Very wailun, may suit you na. Sanuk..
6 to 10 Ld one time. Like that sure money spent one night 300++ plus your own drinks. (bottle) shiong!! If can rabba like nobody business also I don't want to pay.
Better go here Ktv, 240 BHT per hour, and sure can touch like nobody business. So likely stay home if I'm confirm going back on next week. Didn't know Sg Thai scene can be so costly. No wonder this thread seems death, maybe due to the costly entertainment, so less tirakship now.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
6 to 10 Ld one time. Like that sure money spent one night 300++ plus your own drinks. (bottle) shiong!! If can rabba like nobody business also I don't want to pay.

The last I went about 5-6 yrs ago, 3 person spent about 700SGD. Astonishing and it will be my last.
Old 13-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
The last I went about 5-6 yrs ago, 3 person spent about 700SGD. Astonishing and it will be my last.
700SGD, that quite a huge amount, I won't spend it in one night, unless I know I able to get the pussy sleep beside me.
With that amount, can go to G club and get some really fun night. Just a planning, maybe come back sg and go hunt for food better. Quite sick eating thai food here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1