The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-12-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkycunt View Post
Nice share bro. Btw how old is Connie?
Late 50s I think. One never asks a lady what her age is
Old 20-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
A quick question but do not take it in an insulting way ok?

Why do you guys like such old ladies? Are you guys who visit all in your 50s?
Imagine why your sensation is inside hers and she smiled in satisfaction and wanting more, don't that make you feel shiok that you have help an old dame to enjoy life
Old 23-12-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

This place used to have young milfs at 2nd and 4th floor. Its now left with gilfs which is up to your choice. Has potential to be the 2nd fortune centre of the past but dont see it happening. No one knows where the previous passion flower spa opposite jalan sultan plaza moved to?
Old 23-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi any bro can share, usually all in with a 30mins massage is cap at 50? or what is the price range? Thanks
Old 23-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
Crescendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
Hello! With these leads, you should able to find her

"Went to the back of 4th floor n finally found her. She told me she’s no longer wrking for the boss at the hair salon nearest to the escalator for almost 3 mths. She had since changed to the shop behind. Her number was also changed as she lost her phone"

How she looks like, go to google

https://www.facebook.com/lim.annie.773?epa=SEARCH_BOX

If you able to get her contact, do share as many eager F#xx@! also looking forward for one more time for old time's sake

Let her for once enjoy the glamour of having her "GOLD MINED!"

thanks but no thanks
Old 26-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescendo View Post
thanks but no thanks
Don't turn down the suggestion so fast, my friend.

If you can get her contact and where about, let me know because I want to offer her $10/- a day to have free access to her Goldmine anytime feel like it.

You never know when the days you feel like to have one

It's liked a bourbon when you just need one
Old 27-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
brapicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walk passed level 1 near toilet area. Got one lady in black dress with boobies pop-up. Asking for massage at $20 and the usual. Can try if you are nearby but hard to catch her timing.
Old 28-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicker View Post
Walk passed level 1 near toilet area. Got one lady in black dress with boobies pop-up. Asking for massage at $20 and the usual. Can try if you are nearby but hard to catch her timing.
If you are lucky you can catch her lunch time

How’s her service n damages like?
Chop Robert n rushing kind?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Just visited JSP again. Was looking for Annie again but bumped into Angie instead. Rejected her offer but she was still very persistent.
Yesterday when to look for Annie but she was late. Then saw a black dress almost GILF and her name was 66, assume she is Gal66 and her cleavage was showing, very tempting for her service but she was booked then

So, I walk around and bump into Angie who told me she has no customer for a long time. Hearing her story, I follow her and let her work on me, paid her and left. I am looking to strike lottery today only.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post

So, I walk around and bump into Angie who told me she has no customer for a long time. Hearing her story, I follow her and let her work on me, paid her and left. I am looking to strike lottery today only.
Angie's standard line..."today hor, no business!"

Same line all the time
Old 30-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone seen a lady Milf or ailf speak hokkein come support me long hair blonde color sitting level 4 or 3 I forget skinny never seen her for quite some time Say she is local Anyone know where is she ? Today went to recee nobody there except I guess Angie

Last edited by HentaiKamenMilf; 30-12-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 30-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LycoriS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is everyone on holiday at the moment?
Old 30-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Went down to JSP on a Saturday evening about a week back. Most of the gang was there, fishing for customers which were virtually non-existent. Ignored Angie who was quite persistent, which is normal. Walked past her and went towards the karaoke lounge area looking for Connie. Found her sitting there, playing with her mobile phone. I asked her if she was available and with a smile, she led me to her place. Connie is a cleanliness freak and that is really good to know. Before the deed she cleaned my hands and my body with a wipedown. After that we got ready for action. We agreed on a price and I laid down on the bed in that rather small room. She gave me a BBBJ that was not bad actually and while doing so, caressed my body to make me hard. I can say that she was very successful! After that she capped me and we did it missionary style.

One thing I love about Connie are her moans. They are a real turn on. For a mature lady she has lovely, smooth skin and her hair smells very nice. I kept pumping her and pumping her and she kept up with her erotic moaning. When I came, she knew it and hugged me close.

After that, as I was changing, she offered me a drink. I have yet to find any of them from there to offer me a drink after the service. I give Connie top marks for that and I will return for another session soon!

Hi bro..
Can advise which one is Connie?
How does she look like?
Never get this type of service before ler
Old 31-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
hahahahha ya lor , this place is just for our fantasy (trying something different). But the most i enjoy with is ivy(lost contact), lilinda of cos look better and not so fat somehow don suit me. Yrs ago therr was a lady name joanne ultra skinny with ultra long hair, lost contact liao ,if anyone have contaxt pm me ya hahah. Gum xia
Oh yeah...Joanne!
She was hot!!
Very sexy and knows how to please!
I wish I had her contact too!
Any bro’s here have?
Do share share!

Thanks in advance
Old 31-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Supporters of Ann (long hair & high heels) will be glad to know that she is back working part time at JS on certain days.

Working days : M, T, T & F only
Timing : From noon to about 3pm only

Please do not PM to ask for contact bcos I will not reply. If you know who is Ann and miss her service, just go Lisa's place and look for her.
Thanks for the update bro!
Do miss her service...

Any kind bro’s can share where is Linda’s unit?

Thank you in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1