The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Ang Pai tarma! Can it get any better than this!
They should have come over earlier. Would have tried their tarma
Old 14-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ask them got nuru version???
Old 14-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jiakai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to rtm Sydney after her long absence since Jan, managed to get the first slot after moving into her current place. Wanted to book 90min but unfortunately due to some issues on her end only can go for 60min
Think no need to intro more about her, both massage and sensual still as good if not better. Think most bros who look for her will agree her complexion has gotten better probably due to sufficient rest while she rtc.
Will still rtm and try luck for 90mins.
Btw kaylee room should be ready by tonight for bros who are waiting for her.
Old 14-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Earlier in the week did first time visits so these couple of days reserved for rtm... mint just shifted for some reason so decided to check out her new place.

Central as well but busier area than before. Ample parking and can even park in the property. Very good waiting area opp (the tiger beer promoter there quite sweet) if decided not to park inside. Getting to the apartment however is not as straightforward so listen carefully to instructions.

Much bigger place than before. Not as cosy but can have more different "patterns" if can think of any and if she allows...

& after the session can go makan belacan fish nearby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
They should have come over earlier. Would have tried their tarma
My sentiments exactly

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 14-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tarma for massage? How is it done?
Or is it the Tarma is for full service?
Old 14-04-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good ML in north side?

or any ML in north side but u guys never try before? i can go commando and give FR..
Old 14-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 9
iNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiNoGiveFace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to the bros who upped me. I left home today with 7 points and came back to see 94. :O

Of course it is not the points that matter here but to know people support true MRs. The comments given by those who upz me are a nice change from my usual "zap zap zap" comments...hahaha.

To those who like to zap others for honest MRs (probably OKTs), please understand I ALWAYS read the negatives when I visit an ML, even if she is an ang until cannot ang pai. I don't trust any ML with no negative MRs. Reason being, with so many positive review, I want to prepare myself in case my experience aren't up to expectations/hype. That doesn't mean I won't go. I don't want to go to an ang pai and end up being like "hey the massage or HJ isn't as good as I expected" just because no one brought it up.

And of course, don't forget this thread was created for bros to share genuine reviews rather than posting them on the stable site and get deleted. It is meant to help bros, not MLs. I understand after a while we develop some feelings for these ladies and want to help them. Sometimes we feel a few shortcomings aren't bad enough for them to suffer business loss. I TOTALLY AGREE. But this should be left to the judgement of the bros. This thread is not meant for robot customers that read statistics. Bros are human they can judge. Sometimes a ML who send you to heaven in 45 minutes is better than one who put you on clouds for an hour. (personally I stick to no shortchanging).

Regarding Alley though, I hope it doesn't affect her business. She is really not bad for a 2nd day ML. During the session I told her how attitude is vital to securing regulars, and she concurred. Very sweet lady. Wish her all the best.
Old 14-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

How would you guys rate these few newer MLs in term of look & gfe?

Ling Ling/ Cystal/ Alin/ Alley/ Erica?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 14-04-2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: added erica
Old 14-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoGiveFace View Post
To those who like to zap others for honest MRs (probably OKTs), please understand I ALWAYS read the negatives when I visit an ML, even if she is an ang until cannot ang pai. I don't trust any ML with no negative MRs. Reason being, with so many positive review, I want to prepare myself in case my experience aren't up to expectations/hype. That doesn't mean I won't go. I don't want to go to an ang pai and end up being like "hey the massage or HJ isn't as good as I expected" just because no one brought it up.
Not only OKT, sometimes it may be the ML who don't like a negative or not so positive MR and ask her customers to zap the nick.
Old 14-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thaichiclover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow this look good,the photo of her look quite cute n cool,got temptation lei.

http://www.shenhua69.com/erica/

Any bros out there try le? Any idea does she look so cute and cool?
Old 14-04-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaichiclover View Post
Wow this look good,the photo of her look quite cute n cool,got temptation lei.

http://www.shenhua69.com/erica/

Any bros out there try le? Any idea does she look so cute and cool?
Also known as Rain https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=600607
Old 14-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Earlier in the week did first time visits so these couple of days reserved for rtm... mint just shifted for some reason so decided to check out her new place.

Central as well but busier area than before. Ample parking and can even park in the property. Very good waiting area opp (the tiger beer promoter there quite sweet) if decided not to park inside. Getting to the apartment however is not as straightforward so listen carefully to instructions.

Much bigger place than before. Not as cosy but can have more different "patterns" if can think of any and if she allows...

& after the session can go makan belacan fish nearby...

My sentiments exactly

Bro, what pattern you had, just curious, wahaha. I pay her a visit tonight as well, thinking the place is too crowded.. better dun wait outside near the steamboat area.

Last edited by Hazelnutty93; 14-04-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 14-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Does anyone know what happen to Littiger Yina ?
Old 15-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yosiange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/ccrystal/

Room: 1 room studio apt
Looks: No horse run, at least for me la..
Body: Very Slim
Boobs: B, not for boobs lover. Just nice for me.
Massage: strength is just nice for me.
HJ: the way she lean very close to you is very seductive. Overall, very sensual.
GFE: think tio KC-ed liao..
RTM: Already planning my schedule. =)
Old 15-04-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
How would you guys rate these few newer MLs in term of look & gfe?

Ling Ling/ Cystal/ Alin/ Alley/ Erica?
Alin looks 7-8. Age wise, probably between 25-28? Nice gfe with a pair of decent boobs. Her boobs massage power. Smooth white skin but there's a small tummy. Some bros might be hook onto her.

I might return for her nice sensual BM, but bros do let her know that her that she should increase the duration of massage. in and out 40 mins. Potential to be an angpai if she improved her overall package.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1