The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Bro KOC88,

Which one is good Row from Sex Sense or Mimi from Titanium ?
Old 19-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Bro KOC88,

Which one is good Row from Sex Sense or Mimi from Titanium ?
Tough question cos I tried neither yet.
Both have good FRs, my take is Row provides good services as stated by Bro Itguy and Mimi is real tall and pretty perhaps from bro (@_@)'s FR.
Check with OKT for more details would be BEST
Old 19-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Tough question cos I tried neither yet.
Both have good FRs, my take is Row provides good services as stated by Bro Itguy and Mimi is real tall and pretty perhaps from bro (@_@)'s FR.
Check with OKT for more details would be BEST
Which girl have you tried ?
Old 19-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever tried her...please share your FR
Old 19-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=KOC88;16316545]

This one which stable sia
Old 19-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

[QUOTE=ello909012;16316574]
Quote:
This one which stable sia
New arrival at Club Sapphire
Old 19-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fr Milk / Sherbert

Fr for Milk, and the Operator. This morning session.

Usually will just close one eye and no longer book same stable, but lady is demure type and been blame for operator's mis-planning, that's why I bother to write.

Milk
Look : Like her photo, but more chubby, completely without any make-up this morning....
Body : Chubby (not plump) pear shape body. All natural, no tattoo. Fairer than average thai
Service : SOP all have
Kiss : nope
FJ : Natural soft moan, and some tightness and wet
Conversation : Abit quiet type, simple English.
Room : Tiny (go in toilet, & bed, that's all)

Operator (narrative)
Reach location(hotel) on time 1030AMish, hang around 30min while kept whatsapp & SMS operator. Paiseh say HP no battery. Cfrm with him that is then 11AM start (otherwise lady will say next customer come and be chase off despite start late) Cnfrm 11AM can, proceed up. After 1 shot (about 50min) shower came out lady all dress up and packing bag. (huh) show me msg slot is still 1030AM start, and she needs to check out 12PM otherwise hotel charge extra. Told her operator confirm 11AM then should end 1230PM to no avail. Mood spoilt, help her pack bag and accompany her to recep to check out.

Summary
Customer : wasted 30min and still been short change for paid service and time

Operator : fault push to lady and still get his full share of profit.

Lady : follow instruction from operator scare check out late will kanna scold/penalty, when operator been complained by customer of mis-planning she also kanna scold. If change stable and better room, wont mind go again.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks

Tried Zoice from TRL earlier

A very friendly, ever smiling lady. Photos is 100% her. Very accomodating to your needs.

She's the one to look for if you are looking for someone with extremely high GFE, but she's not the one for boob lovers though.

OKT's extremely fast in response (as expected). Thanks.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:

this i approve.. slim n looks good!
Old 19-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lonelyguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, newbie here. Anyone tried tabby of siam angels? Looks delicious to me. Anyone tried?
Old 19-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried alicia from emmanuelle.
tall,slim,gnd looks. a bit of buck teeth but it gives her abit of the good girl look.
Old 19-08-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Alan060113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR for Zoice from TRL

Another gem from this stable. Hardworking, service oriental and friendly lady. Thank you SK Bro for the prompt reply.

Look: 6/10, a bit taner than photo, your plain jane next door neighbour but she is a very friendly lady.
Attitude: 10/10- Hardworking and service oriental. After done still help to bath you clean whereas some lady dun bother at all.
GFE:10/10 - speak english and keep smiling at you..
Boob: B- not for boobs lover.
French: 6/10- love her tongue.
BBJ: 6/10- Hard working, 1st time during bath and 2nd shot in bbj.
FJ: 7/10- tight, need to finger b4 wet.
Message: 5/10- will massage you first to loose up before fuck job and another time after done.
Rtf: Yes if schedule permit.

A great gem not to be miss for Bro who want great service oriental as her last day on 22/8.
Old 19-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Read the ad. Next time you can also bring your wifey or GF to chiong together with you. No need to keep it secret :

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=662880

Old 19-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

Actually I asked the wrong question lol...Turned out today was Yaya's 1st day and her 1st customer turned out to be YOURS TRULY!!!

1st blood FR for Yaya Club Sapphire @ 1330hrs

Looks: 80% of the attached pic. She has lost weight but it is definitely her. Not the prettiest woman in Dome 1 but 99% wont reject type. Her advertised pics do her no justice (they fail to bring out her actual looks). Skin is smooth and fair with no blemish and she laughs and smiles hell of a lot. She said she is 25yo. Hails from Chiangrai which explains her fair skin tone.

Body: Seeing is believing. For her petite size, I dont know what to expect tbh. When Yaya stripped, I happily told myself "good choice, u are a genius" She got boobs and she got a ass size which is identical to CP's Pop (maybe slightly smaller) and she is almost 160cm tall yet she is only 42kgs wow....Body is fair and smooth with a tattoo on her lower back and i think one on her right calf, her tummy is as flat as Changi airport runway and slender arms yet she kept saying she put on weight??!!! My gosh, its impossible to find fats on her. Only blemish, she has some food allergy and she over scratched her itching arms... and that is not even a defect lol.

Boobs: Did I mention Yaya got boobs? Firm natural 34b or maybe slightly bigger. No sag and freaking bouncy to squeeze. Her nipples' circumference are not bigger than a 20 cents coin. She likes to climb onto me and offered her lovely boobs to me for sucking and licking. Talk about sending it to the house's door steps. Sucked and licked like nobody's business whilst squeezing her firm shapely ass hard.

Frenching: Not much pre FJ (light kisses only) but intense when I hit her right spots hard during FJ, it was, she either likes me a lot or I fucked her too good. I was lucky I still have my tongue after my session with her.

Pussy: Tight and wet. 1 finger used for fingering nia. Her pussy is trimmed to the minimum but she dare not shave. Can anyone step forward and shave for her? Anyway i didnt paint cos I was turbo fingering her non stop whilst she was sucking my cock.

BBBJ: I got 5 BBBJ in total from this 1.5hr session...how so? 1st shower, she BBBJ in the toilet (mind you, the cubicle is pretty small but she managed to manoeuvre herself in position lol) . Got out of the bathroom, went on the bed she BBBJ me again. After 1st shot, we went to shower again, she gave me another BBBJ in the toilet. Went back to the room, I answered a phone call, she kneel down in front of me abruptly and BBBJ me yet again when I was talking on the phone. When I finished my call, she beckoned me to lie down on the bed and gave me another BBBJ. Total 5x...I cannot recall when this ever happened to me!!!? Yaya is very skilled in BBBJ lol, plenty of saliva, plenty of slurping sounds and ball licking. She even kissed my cock head after each BBBJ lol...Oh she even asked me if it was ok for her to finger my asshole....HELL NO LA!!!

FJ: 1st shot, she rode on my dick, HARD and FURIOUS (machiam like a jockey willing his horse 50 metres away from the winning post)...damn I almost shot my 1st load in 3 mins. So changed to missionary lol...every thrust she let out the kind of moan akin to being penetrated for the 1st time and aroused me to the max liao. So I ungentlemanly deliberately slowed to prevent myself shooting too fast and what did Yaya do???..she grabbed my butt and willed my dick fast and furious into her super wet pussy and thrust-ed her vagina repeatedly at my dick hard. My game plan was gone in 2 mins and I shot out. Lol she fucked me not I fucked her.
2nd shot, again i was fucked by her, this time in reverse cowgirl. It was such a delight watching her ass moving gracefully up and down my dick and subconsciously before I knew it my 2nd shot was kaput!!! And her stereo is as good as any I heard

Comms: Yaya can speak Thai so can i. She can speak some English so can i. She can speak some Mandarin so can i. She can speak some Cantonese, i cannot She has worked in Taiwan and Hong Kong before so she is a seasoned veteran.

GFE: Really comfortable being with Yaya cos she has a ting tong personality akin to mine lol and she is really super chatty and laughed at the slightest of jokes. She auto massaged me after shots (which really ended too fast, DAMN) and she is neither a time watcher or phone player. She kisses and cuddles as well so all was good. She helped me dress up and even tied my shoe laces and gave me a peck before opening the condo's room...how many FL does that anymore? Oh...she told me received and rejected a marriage proposal from a Taiwanese customer before coming here during break time as i was playing with her boobs , so go figure if her GFE or KC belongs to the gao gao type.

Side note: She told me she does not mind doing CIM if the customer request nicely...so OKT, u gave me wrong info u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTF: Utterly value for $$$ is my opinion. For body, for service, for personality, Yaya is a top one. for my RTF I definitely want to carry fuck her. YMMV cos I am very charming wahahahahaha!!!
Old 19-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jizzer54 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried Avalon or matrix from xclusiv3?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1