The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-11-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
1st session purely hugging and kissing
she wants to meet me again
She wants more...
Old 23-11-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 8
Amplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to beholdAmplus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkplayer2 View Post
Hi bro,

They get swamped with messages like show your nudes wanna fXXX, you need to invest time and money before you can get anything , they are human also and have needs.

Cheers.
Nice share.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
Grp chat 18 members and growing! Wow!
Bro. Add me in caphekid
Old 23-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

recently got to know a pinoy maid from skout. chatted on the phone a couple times and sent a few clean pics.

met her on sunday, she was super shy. said I was too handsome.

spent some time with and got her to open up abit. she kept touching my chest and tummy lol.

before sending her back, had some hugging and light kissing. and managed to touch her boobs and butt.

today off day, meeting her later for breakfast and maybe some fun.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
recently got to know a pinoy maid from skout. chatted on the phone a couple times and sent a few clean pics.

spent some time with and got her to open up abit. she kept touching my chest and tummy lol.

before sending her back, had some hugging and light kissing. and managed to touch her boobs and butt.

Please remember to use protection . Also do take some photos / video of her to share with us .
Old 23-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
jon760320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exchange just pm
Old 23-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
RAYMO90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros, any hotel to recommend to check in with a maid? Kindly pm me, thank you.
Old 23-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post

Exchange just pm
Looking good. Pinoy or indon?
Old 23-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYMO90 View Post
Bros, any hotel to recommend to check in with a maid? Kindly pm me, thank you.
Hmm no need to PM, Hotel 81, fragrance can, if you have more money to foot in, any hotel can.
Old 24-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah! That's first & second base..... on the way to third base and then a home run bro! Good luck!

Quote:

Old 24-11-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:

Home run!!!!
Old 24-11-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon760320 View Post

Exchange just pm
She looks good bro.
Old 24-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20424 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

today off day, meeting her later for breakfast and maybe some fun. :
Ho Seh Liao

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Share some photos if possible. Enjoy

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 24-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

haha nothing much. I don't drive so we only fooled around abit at the void deck before she went to pick up the kids from school.

more kissing and fondling her small boobs and big butt. at one point she laid on my body and kissed my chest and nipples lol.

she has an armpit fetish. she kissed and sniffed my armpit too lol. i shaved clean clean for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1