The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
8 more crucial Finals tat would determine our 2013/2014 season.

26 March - home vs sunderland.
30 March - home vs spurs.

6 April - away vs west ham.
13 April - home vs manc.
20 April - away vs norwich.
27 April - home vs chelsea.

3 May - away vs crystal.
11 May - home vs magpies.

final 3rd placed seems got chance.
don't think we k win the bpl yet.
even if we win the game on hand, still trail manc by 2 if they also win their games on
hand & trail chelse by 1 point.
we need both chelsea AND manc 2 slip if we r the win the bpl.
Chelski gonna play city .. so someone going to drop pts there...

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 23-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool testing my nerve and patience
you should had collected all bets if you bet on Pool last 3 games...all won by 3 goals...against Southampton, Man U, Cardiff...congrats...

Thursday morning another game home to Sunderland...all can go make prediction...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
Chelski gonna play city .. so someone going to drop pts there...
likewise The Reds also playing both next month.
if manc only lose to chelsea, manc still level with chelsea.
goal diff could be the deciding factor at the end of the day.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
likewise The Reds also playing both next month.
if manc only lose to chelsea, manc still level with chelsea.
goal diff could be the deciding factor at the end of the day.
Manc slip against chelsea + we win both chelsea and manc + we win all games in hand = ????
Old 23-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Manc slip against chelsea + we win both chelsea and manc + we win all games in hand = ????
then Pool will be crowned champion for the 19th time...let us hope the lads take it one game at a time...all down to 3 horse race...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
of course i also hope The Reds win all remaining games and the others all lose.
then The Reds win the bpl.
hv hope is good, but also has to be realistic.
not everone is like cardiff, score 3 goals but let opponent ship in double.
Old 23-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 17
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

think best is to look at the most important of the season i.e. the next game

hvg said tat if we win all 8 games we will b confirm 2nd
Old 23-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of course i also hope The Reds win all remaining games and the others all lose.
then The Reds win the bpl.
hv hope is good, but also has to be realistic.
not everone is like cardiff, score 3 goals but let opponent ship in double.
The way we defended, esp left side. If bigger team like Chelsea, they will fully exploit it. It was lucky we were a scoring machine last evening.
Old 23-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dont think we are ready to win the league..$$$$$ 4 wld be good..maybe in another 2 seaaons...with more depth..than we can hope for the bpl.
Old 23-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw BR's brief post match interview on ESPN, where he came across as very level headed. Just taking it game by game and not looking any further. The Reds appear to be in good hands going into the home stretch. But City and Chelsea are still in the driving seat, although with abit of luck one can never tell. The way I see it, Reds either finish 3rd (more likely) or end up with #19.

Whatever the outcome, let us enjoy this amazing ride!

Come on you Reds!

YNWA
Old 23-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

was looking @ remaining fixtures of pool, chelsea n city ...

lools like bpl title is 4 chelsea 2 lose ... dey haf oni 1 big match left, vs pool ... rest r all against lower half table teams ...

city haf big matches coming up ... against manu, arse, pool n later everton (all away) ... but me oso c city as a team mor likely 2 implode dan chelsea ...

pool still haf matches against chelsea, city n spurs (all @ home) ...

Old 24-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thing to say in here but I hope Man U wins their next match against Man City. Arsenal was a big disappointment. I was hoping they can draw with Chelsea and both sides drop 2 points.

Sturridge's backheel assist for Suarez is really classy. It seems our SAS has scored 24 goals in the last 6 games. I thought it was more?
Old 24-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Funny thing to say in here but I hope Man U wins their next match against Man City. Arsenal was a big disappointment. I was hoping they can draw with Chelsea and both sides drop 2 points
Supporting Manure fir the next match...
Old 24-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Supporting Manure fir the next match...
I want city to beat mu....don't wan fairweather mu fans to say pool win cos utd beat city.do us favor and so on....if pool can't win bpl than I hope city does.
Old 24-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Funny thing to say in here but I hope Man U wins their next match against Man City. Arsenal was a big disappointment. I was hoping they can draw with Chelsea and both sides drop 2 points.

Sturridge's backheel assist for Suarez is really classy. It seems our SAS has scored 24 goals in the last 6 games. I thought it was more?
24 goals in 6games.....any other league we will be champs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1