The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee3in1 View Post
yeah, i cannot wait one. must fast come fast go - crash action (other reason; fast deployment CO). Somehow, my session ard 45mins altho I pay full price. I think the WL wanna take next customer. So far, only diaochan & nana more relax; max to 65 mins. I regular to nana for now.
I got one HK friend also like you. Cannot wait too long as CO only allows not more than 120 mins visa. So he is done within 30 mins or so! Sometime ppl thought he was not happy with the WL or his performance CMI! Wakakakaka!!!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Hahaha I will... Too bad av dun allow 2 men 2 WLs action if not we on both MH and miko...
Bruddah, u like MH or Miko?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, u like MH or Miko?
I like MH, miko, yo yo, zhiling (left) and ruyi (ex 1658A)....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Izzit true that most HK men (if not all) like to fuck very fast? Many of my HK frens said they do not kiss or french the WLs and they do not lick the WL pussies. They are finished within 20 mins. Strange de!
Bro A88 : I am not a HK or Mainland man : BUT I also go straight for FJ only & then shower afterwards ( or sometimes shower before & after) : normally take 45 - 50 minutes of FJ (cowgirl & Doggie) : come out tired but happy : sorry Bro
Old 22-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I finally tried the much talked XiaoMan today at 1654A. However, I must say it was utterly disappointing.

At 1654A, I had tried Meihui, Jia Jia, Xiaofeng and Yuan Yuan, but Xiaoman really loses to all of them service wise.

She also isn't that pretty upclose, looks a little older than the rest actually. I would find the rest all prettier than her.

The shower was SOP, no cock sucking or rubba in the shower.

So I thought she saving her tricks for the bed.

Boy was I disappointed.

She licked my back a grand total of THREE Times (one lick on the centre, one on the left and one on the right)

Then she asked me to turn around. What happened to the AR?

She sucked my cock a grand total of THREE TImes (about 10 strokes for each suck before she grabbed some air). suction wasn't good at all.

Then after that, she said she wanna put condom on already. Haiz... I damn sian... her pre-fuck routine wasn't even 10 minutes...

Never mind... then fucking that time... she looks distracted... looks bored... and she say cannot kiss her face cos her face sensitive...

I finished off everything in 30 min.... cos seriously no mood le... then after that... she didn't try to do some after service massage or whatever... she cleaned up and then asked me to bathe liao...

To be honest... I rather spend on a thai $50 chicken then on xiaoman if this is her standard.

No choice, after I was done, I jumped over to Yi Tiao Long to try - my first time there... wah, I won't go into details but the room decor there is better and girls there much younger and prettier leh.

Maybe in 1654A - I would think only Meihui and Jia Jia might be able to put up a fight with those girls.

So paid up and release on this chiobu called bing bing in Yi Tiao Long.

Very satisfied - I think 1654A service standard dropping le... and i noticed other houses have prettier girls leh... like a lot of prettier girls come from other houses.

What do you guys think?
Old 22-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

bro bronzegod, care to share which are the pretty gers and their houses... Thanks,allanooi
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mav6299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I finally tried the much talked XiaoMan today at 1654A. However, I must say it was utterly disappointing.

At 1654A, I had tried Meihui, Jia Jia, Xiaofeng and Yuan Yuan, but Xiaoman really loses to all of them service wise.

She also isn't that pretty upclose, looks a little older than the rest actually. I would find the rest all prettier than her.

Boy was I disappointed.

She licked my back a grand total of THREE Times (one lick on the centre, one on the left and one on the right)

She sucked my cock a grand total of THREE TImes (about 10 strokes for each suck before she grabbed some air). suction wasn't good at all.

Then after that, she said she wanna put condom on already. Haiz... I damn sian... her pre-fuck routine wasn't even 10 minutes...

Never mind... then fucking that time... she looks distracted... looks bored... and she say cannot kiss her face cos her face sensitive...

I finished off everything in 30 min.... cos seriously no mood le... then after that... she didn't try to do some after service massage or whatever... she cleaned up and then asked me to bathe liao...

To be honest... I rather spend on a thai $50 chicken then on xiaoman if this is her standard.

No choice, after I was done, I jumped over to Yi Tiao Long to try - my first time there... wah, I won't go into details but the room decor there is better and girls there much younger and prettier leh.

Maybe in 1654A - I would think only Meihui and Jia Jia might be able to put up a fight with those girls.

Very satisfied - I think 1654A service standard dropping le... and i noticed other houses have prettier girls leh... like a lot of prettier girls come from other houses.

What do you guys think?
noticed from this thread that her standard drops after she comes back from her menses,to be frank i got the same kind of service from her last monday but i tot she looked shacked,she could be worn out by her menses or simply overworked,poor gal
Old 23-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav6299 View Post
noticed from this thread that her standard drops after she comes back from her menses,to be frank i got the same kind of service from her last monday but i tot she looked shacked,she could be worn out by her menses or simply overworked,poor gal
I guess she is not only shagged but also losing steam liao! Unless she is a robot, it is only natural that she is going downhill at the rate she is working and considering the number of bookings she receives everyday. The only solution is she should take more days (10-15 days at least) of leaves to recharge if not, she may leave GL very soon. Haiz!

Old 23-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tried YoYo tonight...last visit I told her one of these visits her bbbj will make me CMI....

Her bbbj was sensual and good suction although not deep throat type... As she bbbj facing me she give me slutty stared she motioned her butts so closed to my face n I signaled her for a 69 as I tongued fucked her wet cb den was estasied n geared up her bbbj wid a fastened pace before I knew it I surrender my load into her mouth... Without warning her to stop... she was stunned and ask me why today din signalled me to stop blowing u before cummed ... I told her it was too shiok for me to do anything and I was like too steamed to react.... She laughed at me....and said it is a 15 mins of bbbj and 5 mins of AR.... She will make sure next visit I will surrender after 5mins of bbbj... YoYo is dangerous babe dun challenge her she will try all out to proof me wrong ... I always said her bbbj can't make me CMI..although was shiok...

No FJ but was shiok enug to be a happy man!!!
Old 23-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 18
all4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterall4great2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried YoYo tonight...last visit I told her one of these visits her bbbj will make me CMI....
CMI or CIM
Old 23-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 20
vinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro i have tried her as well, but i dun have the same experience as u...i find that the whole session was jus great...she was doing as per normal like what she did always....still smilling...great gfe...above sop services...was it u yrself having a problem coz looking at yr negative points!!!
Old 23-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Samster

vinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Boy was I disappointed.

What do you guys think?
Hi bro i have tried her as well, but i dun have the same experience as u...i find that the whole session was jus great...she was doing as per normal like what she did always....still smilling...great gfe...above sop services...was it u yrself having a problem coz looking at yr negative points!!!
Old 23-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

Boy was I disappointed.

What do you guys think?
Bro saw all yr posting,almost more flaming of gals than contributing..mayb u are a few classes above us in 1654a..thats y yr standard higher...
Old 23-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4great2 View Post
CMI or CIM
Paiseh Bro all4great2, it shld be CIM...not CMI as written... my typo mistake..
Old 23-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh Bro all4great2, it shld be CIM...not CMI as written... my typo mistake..
You shiok till your words all jumble up arh, bruddah?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1