The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Went to try X*** M* the other day. Very open concept but I think it can be overlooked with the level of fun I had. Her massage is those type of finger press which led to a sore back after the session. She has a trick where she raise both legs for easy acess. Once you flipped, she has this sound that she makes that is pretty imteresting. No difficulty in top auto roaming and her hj was enjoyable and not mechanical. For this playability, the price is pretty much a steal. Will RTM. But I do agree tha place is getting "hot". PM if you will like the contact.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwaTeow View Post
Went to reki reki this place, so far bonk 4 milfs. But all 4 have enhanced boobs leh.

Anyone kind enuf to recommend one natural big boob at USSC which are not saggy ?

Thanks
Unfortunately no such quality in this place, thats y so important to negotiate properly and avoid paying their expensive upfront cost. not worth it.
Old 18-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 19
TwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Unfortunately no such quality in this place, thats y so important to negotiate properly and avoid paying their expensive upfront cost. not worth it.
Really sianz … here all enhanced boobs wan …

Hopefully a young big natural boobies come in …
Old 18-02-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LIMBEI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Even if have also will get recruited by a MP rather than this place
Quote:
Really sianz … here all enhanced boobs wan …

Hopefully a young big natural boobies come in …
Old 18-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mercedesbenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the level 2 shop next to lift.. apparently there is a young viet ML there with great figure... service was great and she seems quite fresh. I enjoyed it anyway!
Old 18-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

TwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant futureTwaTeow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedesbenz View Post
Visited the level 2 shop next to lift.. apparently there is a young viet ML there with great figure... service was great and she seems quite fresh. I enjoyed it anyway!
Bro, can share whether it's natural or enhanced boobs ?

Thanks
Old 18-02-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, can share whether it's natural or enhanced boobs ?

Thanks

Can't really tell.. if its enhanced, its a very good job. Her ass is also really nice and firm .. perfect for grabbing. She doesn't allow fj at the moment .. but I think can make her change her mind if you flash more blue notes at her. I was in a rush so I just accepted what she had to offer and went off.. I will certainly rtm when I have more time!
Old 18-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can't really tell.. if its enhanced, its a very good job. Her ass is also really nice and firm .. perfect for grabbing. She doesn't allow fj at the moment .. but I think can make her change her mind if you flash more blue notes at her. I was in a rush so I just accepted what she had to offer and went off.. I will certainly rtm when I have more time!
Thanks bro, what was your damage and she roughly what age ?

Thanks again

Cheers
Old 18-02-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, what was your damage and she roughly what age ?

Thanks again

Cheers

Damage about 30 for half hour and 100 for full body.. I didn't nego cos i was in a hurry
Old 18-02-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shoulder length hair lady and quite tall. She was here previously and then disappear to do some other things. I think on/off she come back to USSC but now its more frequent.
Old 18-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Any live report? Never seen this viet before
Old 18-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Any live report? Never seen this viet before
Need to go reki again liao
Old 18-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Need to go reki again liao
She's 28 but if u want to look for her , better go quickly. She's going back to Vietnam at the end of the month. Think she has a business somewhere else.. but she did say she will be in ussc regularly this month.
Old 18-02-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
She's 28 but if u want to look for her , better go quickly. She's going back to Vietnam at the end of the month. Think she has a business somewhere else.. but she did say she will be in ussc regularly this month.
OK thanks bro for the tips, in that case I will go tomorrow.

Will park at Basement 1. Just to be clear the lift you talking about is level 1 fragrant garden restaurant but go 1 more level up to level 2. So, come out from the lift at level 2, go straight or turn right ? Bcos turn left is toilet ...

Thanks
Old 18-02-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK thanks bro for the tips, in that case I will go tomorrow.

Will park at Basement 1. Just to be clear the lift you talking about is level 1 fragrant garden restaurant but go 1 more level up to level 2. So, come out from the lift at level 2, go straight or turn right ? Bcos turn left is toilet ...

Thanks
Take lift to level 2 and its the first shop on the left.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread