The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Frankly speaking, I think open marriages are commonplace nowadays.

I know a couple of people who got married just for a flat, but see other people.

Although I doubt he will be spanked by Natasha. Maybe just blindfolded.
indeed, for the sake of the flat, either the couple got married or stay married. In the house, they stay in spare rooms, might even bring their bf/gf home. It's rather strange but I know of at least one couple like that.
Old 25-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Come to think of it.
Shirlyn previous offer was for them to be together until jasmine divorce settle than decide again.

Coming to think on this situation between jasmine and Mark now. What's the difference? Lol.

Mark accepted an arrangement with Jasmine which he previous rejected with Shirlyn. Seem like Mark really blinded by love and not thinking logically now.
Old 25-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 21
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asean12345 View Post
If its a 1 time thing, after J and Mark talk thing out.
Both jasmine and darren say is just 1 time and we all take is true

The fact is both jasmine and darren is pushing mark to natasha could indicate that as much jasmine enjoys darren tool, darren enjoys jasmine abalone
Old 25-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post

The fact is both jasmine and darren is pushing mark to natasha could indicate that as much jasmine enjoys darren tool, darren enjoys jasmine abalone
Nah... Darren probably just want more pussy. If 3 girl in same apartment also enjoy his dick. Sooner or later he can influence them for orgy. Darren is a Player and a good one too.

Mark doesn't seem to be a player (or capable to be). But somehow his social skill with girls are much much better than all of us. Furthermore, his stamina is much better than most of us.... probably one of the reason the girl enjoy sex a lot with him.
Old 25-02-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I think so given that Jasmine is happy that she is able to officially fuck Darren and it is likely you are right that this is not first time she met Darren.

I suspect that both of them, Jasmine and Darren may have communicate at the back of Mark to make this arrangement.

For Mark, you can now start to go after Shirin again since Jasmine is not ready for you.

I guess she may not be the one for you. I met other divorce ladies before and they want to make sure that their next relationship is better than the first one as the first guy cheated and thus they want to make sure that they will do their best to ensure that there is open communications and also real love one for each other before committing again. They wont fuck around unless that they are not serious.

Quote:
Pretty sure she already had Darren more than once before. Perhaps what he meant was when they "got back" together she had him once since then.

I think he can give up his previous lifestyle easily as it seems like he just went along with what everyone wanted. Which is not so much different from what seems to be happening now.

He probably desires exclusitivity but did not meet the right person yet.

Last edited by fwchong; 25-02-2022 at 09:28 PM.
Old 25-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Move on. Jasmine and Ann, the same, in so many aspects. Mark, you are only thought upon when they need emotional support and when they feel lonely. Don't place your happiness to make others happy, it's self delusions entirely.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 25-02-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Move on. Jasmine and Ann, the same, in so many aspects. Mark, you are only thought upon when they need emotional support and when they feel lonely. Don't place your happiness to make others happy, it's self delusions entirely.
Bro. Everyone has been saying the same thing. But for him, her happiness is priority. We can all just laugh n enjoy the show. Ultimately, as the saying goes, the good guy always dies first
Old 25-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw bro EOS or TS, u know whether any of the girls in this story is reading this thread?
Old 25-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky Mark, any pussy offered to him without much work, hehe.

On a serious note, I think Shirlyn is a better gal of wife material. She don't have any emotional baggage to go with.

Camping here for more intetesting updates please.
Old 25-02-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Connection with jasmine & connection with shirlyn will be different for Bro Shrouded
Readers like us will have different thoughts
Old 25-02-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Btw bro EOS or TS, u know whether any of the girls in this story is reading this thread?
Not really sure about that... Darren may let Natasha read perhaps?

I don't know the rest of them.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 25-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitetcrawler View Post

Honestly, I don't know why Natasha is even in the picture. Mark has so many choices, with Alicia being the most convenient.

I suspect they are setting up a swap or SRS.

Or Natasha is also after the convenience of a next door FWB.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 25-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, I don't know why Natasha is even in the picture. Mark has so many choices, with Alicia being the most convenient.

I suspect they are setting up a swap or SRS.

Or Natasha is also after the convenience of a next door FWB.
SRS as in Sudden Repulsion Syndrome ?

I just enjoy the story now, best wishes to Mark, I don't condone any action of anyone here, just beware of any work backstab

Potential plot:
Mark get pegged by Nat
Mark go to sleep with Karen or Rebecca or both
Alicia get pregnant
Shirlyn get pregnant

Question:
1. Does Felicia , Alicia knows Mark slept with Shiryln ?

2. Does Jasmine is over 36?

Theory: Still believe Jasmine has unlocked something inside her, want to enjoy the best sex/life, felt betrayed by soon ex husband, and Mark still a very convenient unmarried dick for property and potential ATM

Yeah, open marriage, seems quite common, I guess the good side of open marriage is there is not considered cheating*, although sometimes, guy may develop into hotwife, cuckold, penis chastity and be a M
Old 25-02-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We resumed our usual routine of TV and ice cream after our walk. I didn't want to think about what I just agreed to. In my mind, all I wanted was to be with her properly.

To put things in perspective, when we first started out, I was the one in an open relationship with Ann. I didn't necessarily agree with it but went along anyway as she seemed to be happy. In the end, I guess her appetite for sex took over and we ended amicably. Was she happy with me? I guess she was for the most part of it.

I know the importance of physical intimacy, or sex even, is different for different people. Perhaps in Ann's case, she really wanted the variety. For Jasmine though, I hoped that wasn't the case. Maybe she really did have an addiction to big cocks, like Darren's.

Could I blame her for it? Probably not. After all, I was the one who arranged for a threesome which ended up being more than that. I was the one who brought Darren into our lives. The dynamics of our relationship, if it could even be called a relationship, were definitely changed after that day. Even if it was anyone of the other guys who Bro EoS passed me the contacts, or even himself, I would still lose out anyway since I obviously do not have a 6.5" or above cock.

While Jasmine wasn't an innocent virgin before, I think I definitely triggered something in her with these experiences. Maybe we went too fast in our sexual exploration. But she wanted to try it, and I wanted to accommodate her request. At least she isn't going around looking for threesomes or more with other big cocks. And she still seems to be satisfied by me.

One thing I find weird about her now is that she had no qualms about letting Alicia watch us, or even join in. I guess even Felicia might be treated similarly if she was over more often. I wondered if she was doing it for my benefit. I'm pretty sure no guy in his right frame of mind would turn down more girls who wanted to fuck him at the same time. Maybe she thinks with them being there and watching us, I would suggest they join us. To me, this shows that she is not the jealous type. She seemed to take it pretty well when she found out I slept with Shirlyn. Maybe this is her way of making me happy as well?

We never really spoke of the new arrangement during the week. She did go to the gym daily with Natasha, sometimes Alicia joined them when she was home. Or at least I assumed they were at the gym. In the worst case scenario, all three of them were fucking Darren at the same time while I stayed at home to do my work. It wasn't hard for me to pop by the gym to take a look, but I didn't want to give her the impression that I didn't trust her.

It wasn't as if I didn't care about what she was doing.

We still had sex daily, whether it was a quickie in the shower, or random impromptu sessions during work. I doubt she had the time to meet Darren as well this week anyway, unless her gym sessions was her working out on his pole.

I thought of asking EoS for his opinion, but he and other bros have been so vocal on the thread that I just needed to read it.

Honestly, a lot of you may be right about her intentions, and I really may not end up with Jasmine at the end of all this. But at least she seems happy. And perhaps I should be happy too.

Rebecca asked me to come in to do face to face for my weekly session on Thursday, instead of virtually and I agreed. Just nice Shirlyn was in the office too as I wanted to check with her on a client issue which Helen didn't give me a really good answer other than "you are going to be Ops Manager, why don't you decide what you want to do and tell us the outcome?". I didn't want to do that yet as it was a pretty important client and I didn't want to do something the company didn't agree with.

After talking through the various options with Shirlyn I went for a smoke and she joined me.

S: How's everything so far? Still having trouble with the husband?

Me: Nope. He's been quiet so far. Maybe I injured him and he got the message.

S: How are you then?

Me: I'm good. I think.

S: Why do you need to think?

Me: It's complicated. Long story.

S: Do you want to talk about it?

Me: Over dinner?

S: Are you asking me out on a date?

Me: Erm. It's just dinner.

S: I'm teasing. I'm good for dinner and drinks. WFH tomorrow anyway.

Me: I don't think we should be drinking.

S: Why?

Me: Alcohol clouds judgement.

S: Oh come on! We already saw each other naked. What's the worst that could happen? Besides you're driving. So you can't drink too much anyway.

Me: Alright then. Somewhere nearby?

S: I'm easy.

Me: Ramen?

S: Ok.

We headed back to the office to continue our work.

At 6 we walked over to the ramen place.

After ordering, and getting tea for drinks, we talked as we waited for our food.

S: So how are you really?

I told her about everything that had happened, and the new development with Jasmine. I know people have said I shouldn't talk so much, but I felt at ease opening up to Shirlyn.

She didn't say much, didn't judge, and just listened. Even after our food had arrived, she didn't say much.

After dinner we walked back to the car. I was going to send her home.

She was still pretty silent in the car, probably thinking of what to say.

As we reached back her place, she finally spoke.

S: You know, that's an open invitation for us to see each other.

Me: As FWB? Are you sure that's what you want?

S: Well… I never tried a huge cock before, so I don't know what it's like. All I know is that with you, it was good.

Me: Don't you want a proper relationship?

S: I do. But with you I know you're holding back because of your feelings for Jasmine.

Me: And yet you're ok with being FWB?

S: Feelings can develop. Who knows what may happen? You're caring and considerate. You place others above yourself.

Me: Am I?

S: To me you are. You go all out to pleasure your partner. That's what I feel anyway.

Me: Any opinions on Jasmine?

S: Nah. She lives her own life and makes her own decisions. If this is what she wants and it's what you want as well, then I'd wish you all the best.

Me: Thanks.

S: Don't thank me. I can tell you're hurting. But only you know what you want, and only you can take the next steps.

Me: Yeah. I know.

S: Anyway, whatever you do outside of the office is none of our concern. Just make sure you do what's expected for you. I've spoken to the boss, he's more than impressed by your progress. You may even be taking over Helen earlier.

Me: Huh?

S: She wants to go to Australia. Her husband has family there.

Me: You mean for a holiday?

S: No. Permanently.

Me: Is that even possible now? With Covid and all that.

S: She's trying to arrange something. The travel lanes were open last year.

Me: But permanently?

S: Why not? Relocation isn't that hard if you meet the criteria.

Me: Ah. I see.

S: So yeah. Do well, get promoted.

Me: And us?

S: It's up to you. I really don't mind being with you for however long it lasts, small happiness is better than none right?

Me: I don't know. It's complicated.

S: That's why it's really up to you.

We reached her place and she got out of the car.

S: Thanks for dinner and the ride.

I drove back to Jasmine's place still as undecided as before. She was on the sofa again, waiting for me to have a pint of ice cream with her.

J: How was dinner?

Me: It was ok.

J: Alright. Anyway Darren would like to talk to you.

Me: Oh.

J: Just call or text him later yeah.

Me: Sure.

J: Right now, you're mine.

She headed to the fridge and grabbed a pint, before settling down on the sofa again, feeling me once every two to three spoons of hers.

I wonder what Darren wanted this time.
Old 25-02-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
We resumed our usual routine of TV and ice cream after our walk. I didn't want to think about what I just agreed to. In my mind, all I wanted was to be with her properly.

To put things in perspective, when we first started out, I was the one in an open relationship with Ann. I didn't necessarily agree with it but went along anyway as she seemed to be happy. In the end, I guess her appetite for sex took over and we ended amicably. Was she happy with me? I guess she was for the most part of it.

I know the importance of physical intimacy, or sex even, is different for different people. Perhaps in Ann's case, she really wanted the variety. For Jasmine though, I hoped that wasn't the case. Maybe she really did have an addiction to big cocks, like Darren's.

Could I blame her for it? Probably not. After all, I was the one who arranged for a threesome which ended up being more than that. I was the one who brought Darren into our lives. The dynamics of our relationship, if it could even be called a relationship, were definitely changed after that day. Even if it was anyone of the other guys who Bro EoS passed me the contacts, or even himself, I would still lose out anyway since I obviously do not have a 6.5" or above cock.

While Jasmine wasn't an innocent virgin before, I think I definitely triggered something in her with these experiences. Maybe we went too fast in our sexual exploration. But she wanted to try it, and I wanted to accommodate her request. At least she isn't going around looking for threesomes or more with other big cocks. And she still seems to be satisfied by me.

One thing I find weird about her now is that she had no qualms about letting Alicia watch us, or even join in. I guess even Felicia might be treated similarly if she was over more often. I wondered if she was doing it for my benefit. I'm pretty sure no guy in his right frame of mind would turn down more girls who wanted to fuck him at the same time. Maybe she thinks with them being there and watching us, I would suggest they join us. To me, this shows that she is not the jealous type. She seemed to take it pretty well when she found out I slept with Shirlyn. Maybe this is her way of making me happy as well?

We never really spoke of the new arrangement during the week. She did go to the gym daily with Natasha, sometimes Alicia joined them when she was home. Or at least I assumed they were at the gym. In the worst case scenario, all three of them were fucking Darren at the same time while I stayed at home to do my work. It wasn't hard for me to pop by the gym to take a look, but I didn't want to give her the impression that I didn't trust her.

It wasn't as if I didn't care about what she was doing.

We still had sex daily, whether it was a quickie in the shower, or random impromptu sessions during work. I doubt she had the time to meet Darren as well this week anyway, unless her gym sessions was her working out on his pole.

I thought of asking EoS for his opinion, but he and other bros have been so vocal on the thread that I just needed to read it.

Honestly, a lot of you may be right about her intentions, and I really may not end up with Jasmine at the end of all this. But at least she seems happy. And perhaps I should be happy too.

Rebecca asked me to come in to do face to face for my weekly session on Thursday, instead of virtually and I agreed. Just nice Shirlyn was in the office too as I wanted to check with her on a client issue which Helen didn't give me a really good answer other than "you are going to be Ops Manager, why don't you decide what you want to do and tell us the outcome?". I didn't want to do that yet as it was a pretty important client and I didn't want to do something the company didn't agree with.

After talking through the various options with Shirlyn I went for a smoke and she joined me.

S: How's everything so far? Still having trouble with the husband?

Me: Nope. He's been quiet so far. Maybe I injured him and he got the message.

S: How are you then?

Me: I'm good. I think.

S: Why do you need to think?

Me: It's complicated. Long story.

S: Do you want to talk about it?

Me: Over dinner?

S: Are you asking me out on a date?

Me: Erm. It's just dinner.

S: I'm teasing. I'm good for dinner and drinks. WFH tomorrow anyway.

Me: I don't think we should be drinking.

S: Why?

Me: Alcohol clouds judgement.

S: Oh come on! We already saw each other naked. What's the worst that could happen? Besides you're driving. So you can't drink too much anyway.

Me: Alright then. Somewhere nearby?

S: I'm easy.

Me: Ramen?

S: Ok.

We headed back to the office to continue our work.

At 6 we walked over to the ramen place.

After ordering, and getting tea for drinks, we talked as we waited for our food.

S: So how are you really?

I told her about everything that had happened, and the new development with Jasmine. I know people have said I shouldn't talk so much, but I felt at ease opening up to Shirlyn.

She didn't say much, didn't judge, and just listened. Even after our food had arrived, she didn't say much.

After dinner we walked back to the car. I was going to send her home.

She was still pretty silent in the car, probably thinking of what to say.

As we reached back her place, she finally spoke.

S: You know, that's an open invitation for us to see each other.

Me: As FWB? Are you sure that's what you want?

S: Well… I never tried a huge cock before, so I don't know what it's like. All I know is that with you, it was good.

Me: Don't you want a proper relationship?

S: I do. But with you I know you're holding back because of your feelings for Jasmine.

Me: And yet you're ok with being FWB?

S: Feelings can develop. Who knows what may happen? You're caring and considerate. You place others above yourself.

Me: Am I?

S: To me you are. You go all out to pleasure your partner. That's what I feel anyway.

Me: Any opinions on Jasmine?

S: Nah. She lives her own life and makes her own decisions. If this is what she wants and it's what you want as well, then I'd wish you all the best.

Me: Thanks.

S: Don't thank me. I can tell you're hurting. But only you know what you want, and only you can take the next steps.

Me: Yeah. I know.

S: Anyway, whatever you do outside of the office is none of our concern. Just make sure you do what's expected for you. I've spoken to the boss, he's more than impressed by your progress. You may even be taking over Helen earlier.

Me: Huh?

S: She wants to go to Australia. Her husband has family there.

Me: You mean for a holiday?

S: No. Permanently.

Me: Is that even possible now? With Covid and all that.

S: She's trying to arrange something. The travel lanes were open last year.

Me: But permanently?

S: Why not? Relocation isn't that hard if you meet the criteria.

Me: Ah. I see.

S: So yeah. Do well, get promoted.

Me: And us?

S: It's up to you. I really don't mind being with you for however long it lasts, small happiness is better than none right?

Me: I don't know. It's complicated.

S: That's why it's really up to you.

We reached her place and she got out of the car.

S: Thanks for dinner and the ride.

I drove back to Jasmine's place still as undecided as before. She was on the sofa again, waiting for me to have a pint of ice cream with her.

J: How was dinner?

Me: It was ok.

J: Alright. Anyway Darren would like to talk to you.

Me: Oh.

J: Just call or text him later yeah.

Me: Sure.

J: Right now, you're mine.

She headed to the fridge and grabbed a pint, before settling down on the sofa again, feeling me once every two to three spoons of hers.

I wonder what Darren wanted this time.
Lol this Darren really sb jialat. If he still ask for more, then i really bo wei kong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1