The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
It will end when everyone behind finishes.
chao ta liao

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastshooter View Post
Read about Ivy from bro koc and was immediately hooked but unable to meet her due to timing issue. Finally received the good news from okt the timing ngam. Today was the day I left a place with a smile. Had a few bad experiences and finally got 1 good.

Really many thanks and appreciate all bros that share FR but I still got a long way to go on writing an FR.
Very glad u enjoyed Ivy as i did.
Did u leave a comment in my rep column?
If so thank u
Old 11-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
thefastshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeap. Thanks alot.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Jumpship is normal since they have visa 30days so some want to make full use of it, to earn it one shot before go home and never come back anymore because immigration damn hard to pass.

As for okts MIA. Here's some dark secrets. Or maybe not so secret to some. Okt also human! They also want holiday, dating, go night club lim a few glass, go hook or find girls to bang, celebrate events or get married! Not forgetting they also fall sick.

So either they totally switch off don't take bookings or they better confirm your booking and not screw you up! Operation ethics!
Tks for sharing. I am still new. Never know they can jump ship within the 2 weeks duration. Most gals I tried will stay and leave from the same stable.

As for Okt mia, hmmm thought it's a new stable so won't mia so early.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
van0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any cute little cup A to recommend?
I'm into small size.. LOL
Old 11-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Any recommendations for commando type girl that "dominates and rape" you? I heard Angela Somtum89 is one of them, any more recommendations? Thanks bros!!
Angela will definitely rape you even if is your first time. Definitely need to try.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the reviews about Angela from SomTum are true!! she's a hardcore commando who will suck you hard and ride you dry. first shot with a HJ and second shot into her mouth after two strenuous rounds of fucking. her boobs and butt are just perfect. I've had a few great fucks this year and she continues the trend... certainly pays to do your homework.

she goes back this Sunday and I hope she'll be back soon.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Cheese from SexSenses:

Looks & Figure :- I am still wondering which of the photos resemble her. Furthermore, she introduced herself as “May”, and I was like - correct girl or not? … She had a MILF OL type of look, older, maybe becos wearing light or almost no makeup. Went into the room, lights were dimmed, so I can’t spot any blemishes.

MILFy figure with B cuppers, and she later told me she has a 10-yr old kid but her age is “29” Do the math here … she is probably early to mid 30s, I guess. Bottomline, pleasant enough looks for me, and better still, she was in a one-piece office dress, my dream fantasy gao gao.

Shower :- All alone. This seems to be her preference, so I just followed and we take turns cleaning up before and after.

BBBJ :- Good skills, better than the recent few I had. Another bro mentioned she don’t allow CIM, and I didn’t wanna try cos only went for 1 shot. But definitely skilled blowing with a lot of attention to the balls, and she also allowed mouth-fuck for a while.

Paint :- Need to be jungle warfare qualified then you can do it. Hair aside, pussy felt clean and odourless. Worked on it till she cum, and was really squishy wet during the ensuing FJ.

FJ :- Not SYT tight for sure, or maybe it was because she was already well-primed by the painting and very slippery wet down there. Loud moans. Had her in missionary and sideways doggie. She acted like she enjoyed the fuck, grabbing the sheets, guiding me to squeeze her boobs. Can’t tahan long with all that stimulation, just average timing before unloading. Lay together in spoon position and she didn’t hurry me to disengage. My little bro kept warm and safe inside her for some time even after his job was done.

Massage :- Proper massage with strength. She took pride in offering it, confident it is up to standard. Said she went to Korat to learn it before coming here to “work”. We went a bit overtime becos of this, and after that she lay on top of me and we just enjoyed the close body contact and warmth. Nice ending. But of course, i commit to give her some tips beforehand.

GFE :- A bit of an icy queen at first, she just sat on the bed and made no move to start or undress. Told her i love unwrapping presents anyway, made her laugh, as i slowly pull down her dress, bra, ... catbath her and suck her boobs. After that, all ok, no shy already.

Overall :- Clicked quite well despite chicken-duck comms. Might RTF just cos of the GFE and massage. I love my MILFs! SYT hunters should skip.

* Incidentally, thai version of mothers’ day (wan mae) is celebrated this week … all the single moms ...
Old 11-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Coco today but I must say i was quite disappointed. I don't think i want to use Em Stable anymore.

I know some bros have enjoyed their sessions with her and Em Stable got a lot of supporters but there are definitely stables out there who can deliver closer to what they promote. The last few times I tried Em, the girls tend to be oversold on their advertised pictures. Fair in the pictue nevermind, angled shots nevermind, but when the pictures are so overly photoshopped its the same as advertising defective goods to people.

Not saying Coco is a bad looking girl. Id give her a 6-7 /10 for looks still and she had huge soft boobs like other bros had mentioned. The advertisement had me thinking she was at least an 8/10 though. Attitude was not great too, always on the phone and in between go outside room for a long time, no choice i just take a nap. Maybe I got high standard or just unlucky but this is not the first time already with Em. Yes, I could have just rejected, but there was a heavy rain, so i just cannot be bothered to go outside again. This stable also not known to practice discretion too, so now definitely wont RTF. Feel like I could have gone for a better option with so many great choices around.

Angel on the other hand, looked quite "bonkable" when i saw her. Should have booked her instead . But then, I also think she is a little oversold in her pictures.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 8
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Just curious when did this bath tub svc stop being offered? Of course need hotel room with bath tub lah but even so, not common nowadays. The one and only chance i had was back in late 2015, happen that one FL offered it, else I got no chance to experience That was it ... should have RTF.
I had 3 bookings with bathtub sexperience in 2009 under stable Godpapa. Rates were 150/2/90. That time also got another stable called FL88, think they bathtub too, slightly higher like 160/2/90.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 8
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Question for all:
What will you guys do if the girl you want to fuck is sick? Will you still fuck her? Will you still ask her bbbj? Hahaha. Or will you tell her rest and don't need do anything for the next 90mins? Or you will think she is faking sick? Hahaha
I'll sians first 😂 will still fuck her bah but I will do most or all of the work. Service her lightly and gently as usual. She no need to catbath or bbbj me at all. FJ wise, I only missionary and spoon her bah. 10 mins chop chop for each shot, in between 70 mins ask her rest and sleep on me while I play my music as background.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
I had one recently, young looking and some may consider her a syt. My heart dropped when she told me and show me she have 2 kids.
Why the emoji? I srsly don't mind if the svc is good and looks acceptable. Rates are likely lower too. Sometime quite sad lah, wonder how their man can just up and leave not juz wife but kids. Shameful.

Hmm... young syt-looking with 2 kids, did we have the same one? East side?
Old 11-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had one recently, young looking and some may consider her a syt. My heart dropped when she told me and show me she have 2 kids.
Wtf bro, how did your points drop so much again?!
Old 11-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrek View Post
Tried Coco today but I must say i was quite disappointed. I don't think i want to use Em Stable anymore.

I know some bros have enjoyed their sessions with her and Em Stable got a lot of supporters but there are definitely stables out there who can deliver closer to what they promote. The last few times I tried Em, the girls tend to be oversold on their advertised pictures. Fair in the pictue nevermind, angled shots nevermind, but when the pictures are so overly photoshopped its the same as advertising defective goods to people.

Not saying Coco is a bad looking girl. Id give her a 6-7 /10 for looks still and she had huge soft boobs like other bros had mentioned. The advertisement had me thinking she was at least an 8/10 though. Attitude was not great too, always on the phone and in between go outside room for a long time, no choice i just take a nap. Maybe I got high standard or just unlucky but this is not the first time already with Em. Yes, I could have just rejected, but there was a heavy rain, so i just cannot be bothered to go outside again. This stable also not known to practice discretion too, so now definitely wont RTF. Feel like I could have gone for a better option with so many great choices around.

Angel on the other hand, looked quite "bonkable" when i saw her. Should have booked her instead . But then, I also think she is a little oversold in her pictures.
Just my 2cents worth of opinion but then i feel like just sticking to regular stables are better nowadays eh. Like the ones you feel is trustworthy in terms of their photos authenticity.

Peace out bro!
Old 11-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 14
bokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruxification View Post
Wtf bro, how did your points drop so much again?!
Indeed was still quite positive during noon

Queue:
-

To return rep favor in future:
loneyheart
meatvegelove
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1