The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 05-04-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Welcum back to share more ... pls continue asap.. how cum my wechat "people nearby" function nvr get any response 1 ahh nor matter how many I sent??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcum back to share more ... pls continue asap.. how cum my wechat "people nearby" function nvr get any response 1 ahh nor matter how many I sent??
what im more curious about is whether this wechat girl is local or prc
Old 05-04-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
After hearing PM Lee announcement, Z and I looked at each other and we just went to my car. Drove to a hotel which I fast hand fast leg booked online and we fucked like rabbits.
Any pics to share??

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 05-04-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Most r prc..even if not, they r of prc origin cos wechat is a messenger apps used mostly by prcs esp the gals...local gals do hv accounts but they keep to themselves n reply or message u only if they find u r attractive enough to them..on yr own it's hard to find them in wechat or get a reply from them unless they give u their ID for u to add them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
star69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstar69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Not sg not PRC, lol
Old 05-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
star69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstar69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part II, #thehappyending. She was clad in a mini tee and short white denim skirt. As expected, slightly round but curvy. Cant say she was busty on first look, but ass was a fine piece of work. She smiled as i approached and We hugged awkwardly. Did not chat much as we walked past her condo security but i just followed her into the elevator.
It was a nice apartment. She was staying alone or so she sayid. 2 bedder tuck the city's version of River Valley Road, to provide some context. Nice cosy 3 seater sofa which i plunge myself into without hesitation. We sat separately on each end of the sofa. From the corner of my eye, i caught a pair of cleanly shaven pussy lips. No underwear! Hmmn. Match kicked off and Portugal scored an early goal! We hugged in excitement as we celebrated. Both of us were supporting Portugal. She stood up, and say she wanted to change into something more confortable. When she came out, she was in the same outfit, myeagle eyes undwrstood immediately,,she had took off her bra. I asked her to sit closer to me. She obliged shyly. I started making my move., Putting my hands on hee back, gently carassing . She squirmed slightly but did not resist. My other hand was now carassing her thighs, first the outside then moving inwards.
"Don't be naughty!" She hit me half heartedly.
I stopped for a while and restarted the process again.
"Weiii, watch the match la, wait for the match to finish!"
I didn't care. I started to inch my fingers towards her pussy, she opened up for my easier access, her skirt was now alreasy hiked up all the way, haha from all the squirming. She was slightly moist. I stopped work on her pussy and slipped my hands under her tee to cup her boobs. Finally our tongues met. She was a shy kisser. I took it slow.
Finally the final whistle blew and it was a draw. Only halftime in terms of living room action here.
"So what do u want to do now?" She was carassing my hard on from the outside of my pants.
"Up to you," i moaned at her teasing.
I lifted up her top and sucked hungrily at her pink nipples.

"you want to put him inside? But did u bring caps?"

I shook my head," i was here to watch football,"
"Then what to do, " she sighed.
We continued the forelpay. Finally , she stood up, walked to her room and came out with a cap.
"Luckily i still have one,
She proceeded to strip herself ,„ m i fat¿"
I paused to scan her top to bottom, this chubby chick was there for the picking.
"What r you waiting for, take off your clothes!"
She sounded impatient.

Seriously the sex was uneventful. I did her missionary on her bed, and finished standing doggy in front of the mirror in her living room. I left shortly after i finished. That was a one off. It was unexpected abet did not end with aplomb.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bros.
Old 07-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BrookRed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro star69sailor
Old 12-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
terryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been following this thread for awhile and each story just gets increasingly interesting. My stories aren’t as exciting, and not all are “unexpected”, but still, surprising that it did take place.

So I have a colleague at the same workplace – a workplace I’ve been at for 5, 6 years. She was already there before I joined, and we never worked together. We would bump into each other along the aisles, when going to the pantry to get stuff, going home etc, but never went beyond saying hi, bye or a smile. That took place for 4+ years.

Then in the 5th year, we were assigned to a project together with other. Still, the relationship was professional. We would meet (as a group) every week for project updates, then the meeting ends, we proceed back to our stuff. Until one evening, and I bumped into her at the office lobby. It was raining, and she was stuck without an umbrella. So, I offered to shelter her to the train station, which she accepted.

As we walked to the train station, we had a small chat, where we spoke about which direction we were headed in, and discovered we live in relatively the same area, just two stations apart. So, we ended up taking the train together, and spoke quite a bit during the train ride. It was interesting as we never spoke for 4 years plus, even when we started working together we also did not speak anything beyond work. But somehow we could talk, and discovered quite a fair amount of stuff which we had in common. After a while, I got off the train, without thinking much about that conversation. But that certainly opened things up, as we started to have minor chats here and there if we bumped into each other in the pantry, or after the project meetings.

So fast forward to a few months later, when we both had to stay late in the office. The project itself took up a fair bit of our time, which meant my other work was not done. Staying behind was to complete other work. I didn’t know she had stayed behind to OT too, until I happened to walk towards the pantry. That’s when I realized that she was still at her desk. I walked over, and saw her at her desk. I was about to call her and ask why she was still there when I heard light sobbing. She seemed to be sobbing. I turned around and decided to quietly walk away and not disturb her, when…

“Hey. You’re still here.”
I was surprised she saw me, but since she did, tried to act nonchalant about seeing her cry.
“Yea, staying behind to complete my work. Saw you were busy, so didn’t want to interrupt your stuff!”
“Oh I’m not. Just trying to get some stuff packed before I head home.”
At this point, she looked like she was trying to hold back tears and stifle her sobbing, but it clearly wasn’t successful. Her tears started rolling down again, and I thought it wasn’t appropriate to just ignore it. I decided to ask.

“Are you ok?”
At this point, she started crying uncontrollably. I walked over, placed my cup down on the desk next to hers and sat down on the chair. I just sat quietly there as she cried, and that took a few minutes before she started to regain her composure slightly.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

terryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

“I broke up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, as he said he was planning to go back to the country he did his exchange in after graduation. We discussed, and we both thought that perhaps a long distance relationship wouldn’t work, although I know I still loved him. I was prepared to commit to something with him despite knowing that he was going to be overseas long term. But I discovered that actually that was a lie – he actually got together with another girl, and he used that as an excuse to break up with me. I’m so stupid…”

At that moment, hearing all that, I felt quite indignant for her, but wasn’t sure what I could do. I just quietly nodded, and said “that’s really not very nice of him…”. I’m quite sure my attempt at consolation wasn’t very effective, but it was the best I could. To my surprise, after a while of continued sobbing, she started talking again. “Do you mind if I lean on your shoulder for a while? I am feeling quite giddy.”

The request was quite a surprise, but I had no reason to say no, so I said yes, and moved my chair close to her. She immediately laid her head down on my shoulder. At that moment, the whiff of her perfume (and I guess, shampoo) immediately made me sit up. She smelt really, really good! It possibly also made me not think straight, and somehow just naturally I just placed my arm around her shoulder. I would be lying if I say it didn’t cause any other unintended reactions, because it did – which I suspect became quite obvious to her if she was looking down. Either way, I just continued to tap her lightly on her arm, hoping she would feel better. That’s when the straw that broke the camel’s back occurred. She suddenly, in that position, looked up slightly while her head was still on my shoulder, and started talking. I, instinctively also looked down. Her scent was really overpowering me and making me weak (but below, even harder).

“What did I do to deserve this?”
‘I don’t think you should blame yourself. He’s selfish, he’s probably cheated on you, so you shouldn’t blame yourself. Look at you, you’re definitely fine, pretty, friendly, a good working companion…”

At this point, she sat up, looked at me and asked “really? you really think that of me?”

I nodded my head, and agreed. “Really. 100%”.

For that moment, she just paused, while I looked back at her. I wasn’t sure what to do, really, but she just kept looking at me, while I looked back. After a couple of seconds, I’m not sure what prompted me to do so, but I just had the urge to kiss her after looking at her like that. And somehow, my instincts got the better of me, and I leaned in…

…which to my surprise, she did, too. And at that moment, our lips touched.

Immediately, it became passionate. We both wrapped our arms around each other and kissed – and it didn’t take long before both our tongues started exploring each other’s. The kiss became even more passionate, like two long-lost lovers at their reunion. It was romantic, it was intense, and it felt like none of us wanted it to stop. Until…she did, suddenly.

“I don’t want to go home today. Can I spend the night with you?”
Old 12-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

I nodded immediately, without hesitation, and suggested that we get a room at one of the nearby hotels. We decided to pack up, and head off quickly. I packed really fast, with my heart beating really fast, still in shock over what just took place, but also worried she might suddenly change her mind. I rushed over to her, where she was almost done packing too. “Let’s go,”, I said, and somehow, again, just instinctively held her hand. She, too, responded and wrapped her fingers around mine. We walked out of the office together, with semi-rushed footsteps. I started trying to book a room with my phone…
Old 12-04-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

The moment we entered the room, we immediately dropped both our bags and started kissing right from the moment the door closed. I pinned her against the wall along the narrow space leading into the room. Her kissing was incredible, and the way she ran her hands down my hair, my back and my waist just made me go really crazy. I decided that there was enough playing and led her into the room, onto the bed, where she lay down. I kissed her, and lifted her blouse over her head, taking it off. She, in turn started unbuttoning my shirt. At that point, it was amazing to see this colleague of mine just lying there, looking back at me, half naked with a very normal yet still sexy looking black bra. I lay back down on her and kissed her, while I tried to find her zip on her skirt. Sensing that I could not find it, she took my hand and led me to it, which I immediately unzipped and tried to then remove her skirt. She, too was removing my belt and unzipping my pants, helping me to take them off. As soon as her skirt was off, I started to squeeze her really nice boobs from the outside with her bra on. Her scent, at this point was still overpowering me. If it was even possible, I wa harder than before. I kneaded her soft boobs, enjoying the touch. After a while, I stuck a finger beneath her bra and felt for her nipple. It felt small, but hard. I flicked it gently, and she started letting out soft moans which were also really alluring. I stuck my other hand to flick her other nipple, and started doing both at the same time. She continued her soft moans, which made the whole experience just really pleasurable. By this point, she was trying to remove my briefs, but because of the weird angle, she couldn’t. I took her hands and wrapped them around my neck as I continued flicking her nipples while staring at her. She looked at me, with a really loving look, and after a while, closed her eyes as the frequency and volume of her moaning started to increase. I reached for the back to unclasp her bra, and removed it. In front of me were two really fine looking boobs, which I discovered to be 34B in size later. Her nipples were slightly brownish, but small and proportionate. I dived in to suck on one while flicking the other. Her moans became non-stop at this point, as she continued running her hands down my hair. That move really, really was incredible and made me feel very, very aroused.

I continued with that for a couple of minutes before she lifted me slightly. She turned me around and lay me on the bed. She took off my briefs properly this time, and immediately wrapped her hand around my hardness. Her touch was just…magical. She rubbed it gently, touching the head a little, before she slowly lowered her head towards it. Before I knew it, she had wrapped her lips around it and was slowly taking it in, bit by bit. It started slow, but she gradually increased her speed, all this while with her tongue also working some magic on my hardness. It was really indescribable. I continued flicking and pinching her nipples, which made her moan while giving me that incredible blowjob. Her blowjob was driving me to the edge and made me really want to release, but I held myself back, trying very hard. I gave her a light shove to tell her that it was my turn. I sat up, and led her to the sofa by the side. I took off her nude coloured panties, and there she was – shaven and moist! I immediately started rubbing her clit, lightly, occasionally pushing my finger into her hole which was really very, very wet. Her moans by now were just non-stop, and I could really sense her enjoyment. I decided that I wanted to give her more, and said “I’m going to lick you now…”
Old 12-04-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

To my surprise, she stopped me “no, it’s been a long day…” But I pay no heed to that, and against her force, lowered my head to start licking her. Surprisingly, there really wasn’t any foul smell – just sweet smelling goodness (perhaps, with bias). Her reluctance turned to full acceptance, as she continued moaning and after a while, wrapped her hands around my head to make me lick her even more. I used my tongue to the best I could to give her what I hoped was really an amazing time. That’s why I decided that it was time to proceed to the last step. But I realized that I did not have condoms with me (it was unexpected, after all).

“I want to fuck you, now…but I don’t have condoms”.
“It’s okay, let’s do it. And don’t worry, I’ve only had one partner before…”

That was all I needed. I immediately lifted her from the sofa and onto the bed, and laying down on her, started to fuck her missionary. Her moans got slightly louder, but still in a very arousing volume. I alternated between cupping her breasts and flicking her nipples as I fucked her, keeping to the rhythm. She too, followed my rhythm and pushed her body towards me. This seemed to help me hit her vaginal walls even better, because she would let out a louder moan each time it touched. I fucked her for awhile, enjoying the sight of her breasts and leaning in for kisses from time to time.

“I want.. to.. ride you… now…” She said in between moans suddenly. Immediately, I lay on the bed, as she climbed onto me. She didn’t seem all that experienced, but still, bit by bit, she lowered herself onto me as her pussy engulfed my hardness. The tightness almost made me want to cum that very moment, but I managed to hold back. She immediately started riding, starting slow, but gradually increasing in speed. She also rubbed her clit against me, which I believe was her attempt to also cum, too. Her riding was amazing, and she was sure not to let my hardness slip out of her. Midway through her rubbing and bouncing on me, she moved my hands (which were on her waist) to her breasts, and got me to cup them. I gladly obliged, squeezing them gently and enjoying every bit of it.

At this point, her moans were increasingly faster, while I too felt like I was going to cum any moment. I said that I was going to cum, which she replied labouriously “me…too..” as our rhythm became even faster. She started increasing her speed, where she was trying to cum, but I was so afraid of shooting into her. I quickly asked her “should I shoot outside?”. Her reply came as a surprise, as she continued rubbing her clit even harder against my pelvis, and said “it’s okay…I’m safe these few days”. With that, we just, in tandem, increased my rhythm, fucking with wild abandon, before I blew my entire load into her, while she let out a loud moan, and collapsed onto the bed next to me.

We paused like that for a while, both trying to catch our breaths. After a while, we both looked at each other, and somehow, laughed at the same time.

“Do you feel better?”
“Yes, I do…I’m sorry.”
I was surprised at her apology. “Why sorry?”
“I think, I somehow was angry, and this became my way of getting back…”
“No need for sorry. I’m shocked this happened too, but well, if it makes you feel better…”

She smiled, and turned back to face the ceiling. We lay there in silence for quite awhile, before I got up and suggested we take a shower together. She was hesitant at first, but agreed after I took her hand and walked into the shower together. While in the shower, I washed her up, to which she started crying again, this time much harder than before in the office. But that looked like the release she needed. After the bath, I draped the bathrobe over her, and one on myself, and walked her to the bed, tucking her under the sheets. Then we sat, and had a chat. It was an amazingly long chat, where we spoke about her relationship, and what was to happen between us. We discovered a lot about each other and how, surprisingly, we had been somehow in each others’ lives at different points but did not know it. The night ended with her in my arms as we fell asleep together.

We got together after that episode, and spent a couple of years together. But heartbreakingly, she eventually went back to her ex-boyfriend (yes, the one who left her for another person). Since then, I know she’s been in an on-off, on-off relationship with him, but after that episode, I’ve moved towards more random experiences – which I will share here, if the bros here are keen 
Old 12-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryleejw View Post
I nodded immediately, without hesitation, and suggested that we get a room at one of the nearby hotels. We decided to pack up, and head off quickly. I packed really fast, with my heart beating really fast, still in shock over what just took place, but also worried she might suddenly change her mind. I rushed over to her, where she was almost done packing too. “Let’s go,”, I said, and somehow, again, just instinctively held her hand. She, too, responded and wrapped her fingers around mine. We walked out of the office together, with semi-rushed footsteps. I started trying to book a room with my phone…
Bro terry fast hand fast leg....anticipating some juicy details soon 😋
Old 12-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryleejw View Post
To my surprise, she stopped me “no, it’s been a long day…” But I pay no heed to that, and against her force, lowered my head to start licking her. Surprisingly, there really wasn’t any foul smell – just sweet smelling goodness (perhaps, with bias). Her reluctance turned to full acceptance, as she continued moaning and after a while, wrapped her hands around my head to make me lick her even more. I used my tongue to the best I could to give her what I hoped was really an amazing time. That’s why I decided that it was time to proceed to the last step. But I realized that I did not have condoms with me (it was unexpected, after all).

“I want to fuck you, now…but I don’t have condoms”.
“It’s okay, let’s do it. And don’t worry, I’ve only had one partner before…”

That was all I needed. I immediately lifted her from the sofa and onto the bed, and laying down on her, started to fuck her missionary. Her moans got slightly louder, but still in a very arousing volume. I alternated between cupping her breasts and flicking her nipples as I fucked her, keeping to the rhythm. She too, followed my rhythm and pushed her body towards me. This seemed to help me hit her vaginal walls even better, because she would let out a louder moan each time it touched. I fucked her for awhile, enjoying the sight of her breasts and leaning in for kisses from time to time.

“I want.. to.. ride you… now…” She said in between moans suddenly. Immediately, I lay on the bed, as she climbed onto me. She didn’t seem all that experienced, but still, bit by bit, she lowered herself onto me as her pussy engulfed my hardness. The tightness almost made me want to cum that very moment, but I managed to hold back. She immediately started riding, starting slow, but gradually increasing in speed. She also rubbed her clit against me, which I believe was her attempt to also cum, too. Her riding was amazing, and she was sure not to let my hardness slip out of her. Midway through her rubbing and bouncing on me, she moved my hands (which were on her waist) to her breasts, and got me to cup them. I gladly obliged, squeezing them gently and enjoying every bit of it.

At this point, her moans were increasingly faster, while I too felt like I was going to cum any moment. I said that I was going to cum, which she replied labouriously “me…too..” as our rhythm became even faster. She started increasing her speed, where she was trying to cum, but I was so afraid of shooting into her. I quickly asked her “should I shoot outside?”. Her reply came as a surprise, as she continued rubbing her clit even harder against my pelvis, and said “it’s okay…I’m safe these few days”. With that, we just, in tandem, increased my rhythm, fucking with wild abandon, before I blew my entire load into her, while she let out a loud moan, and collapsed onto the bed next to me.

We paused like that for a while, both trying to catch our breaths. After a while, we both looked at each other, and somehow, laughed at the same time.

“Do you feel better?”
“Yes, I do…I’m sorry.”
I was surprised at her apology. “Why sorry?”
“I think, I somehow was angry, and this became my way of getting back…”
“No need for sorry. I’m shocked this happened too, but well, if it makes you feel better…”

She smiled, and turned back to face the ceiling. We lay there in silence for quite awhile, before I got up and suggested we take a shower together. She was hesitant at first, but agreed after I took her hand and walked into the shower together. While in the shower, I washed her up, to which she started crying again, this time much harder than before in the office. But that looked like the release she needed. After the bath, I draped the bathrobe over her, and one on myself, and walked her to the bed, tucking her under the sheets. Then we sat, and had a chat. It was an amazingly long chat, where we spoke about her relationship, and what was to happen between us. We discovered a lot about each other and how, surprisingly, we had been somehow in each others’ lives at different points but did not know it. The night ended with her in my arms as we fell asleep together.

We got together after that episode, and spent a couple of years together. But heartbreakingly, she eventually went back to her ex-boyfriend (yes, the one who left her for another person). Since then, I know she’s been in an on-off, on-off relationship with him, but after that episode, I’ve moved towards more random experiences – which I will share here, if the bros here are keen 
Nice share bro. Nth like office illicit affairs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1