The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Vanilla

Speaking of Stickman, this is what he has to say about Vanilla:

"Vanilla is one of many non-descript venues all over city that you could walk past 100 times and not so much as notice. And when you finally do realise that something is there, odds are you won't know what it is.

The first clue about Vanilla is the sign above the doorway, an ice-cream being licked by a giant tongue. Those comfortable in colloquial Thai know the meaning of the Thai euphemism, eating ice-cream, and those who don't speak Thai can probably make a decent guess.

Vanilla is a blowjob bar exclusively for Japanese, and like many of the establishments that have opened on soi 33 in recent years the white man is not welcome. From early evening several attractive girls sit outside wearing the minimum they can get away without drawing attention. Like many of the surrounding sois, soi 33 is home to old money, with large homes on giant pieces of land worth millions of dollars just a couple hundred metres further up the soi, as well as many pricey condominiums.

The Vanilla girls sit on small plastic stools out on the pavement engrossed in their IPhones, but with an eye on those passing by. White guys and Thais are invisible. When their targets come in range, they seductively say shakuhachi, high school slang which literally means "flute". Or they may say fera, how the Japanese pronounce the first two syllables of "fellatio"."

Is this right? I thought it was a FS bar.

He has a photo of a few of the girls sitting outside at http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Stick...33-Bangkok.htm. Usually there are a lot more, especially early evening. But because of the almost constant rain, the others might be upstairs. Also, as the nite wears on, a lot of the girls are working…
Old 24-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Stocks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, can someone help me ?

What do they mean by "bao an ah go go girl" in bbk ?
What advantages are there ? Costs 15k baht !

My girl say if I pay 15k, she belongs to me, so what does it mean ?
Old 24-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocks View Post

If she go SG with u (not sure how many days), she will lost her income in agg. So if you want to bring her to SG and stay with u, she belong to you to F until your cock drop....

Plus her hotel (or stay in your house) and air ticket depend how many days you consider to worth this 15k lor
Old 24-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

So she can come SG for 1 mth ?! How much do I have to pay extra other than the 15k ?
Old 24-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

Sounds like a good deal to have a sex slave in SG with 15k baht and airtickets
Old 24-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, for 15K baht I don't think she will come for 1 month,she can make that much in less than a week considering LT theses days cost min 3K-4K
Old 24-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!charlieboy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Stay wise don't be a Robert ... be sure to spend way more than 15k THB if you were to really bring her to SG ... ... factor in her lodging, meals, shopping and entertainment in SG ...

And worse of all ... if she got U-turn by immigration at SG ! You got to go home and PCC yourself after spending much money
Think twice my friend
Old 24-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Use your brain to think if u have 1....15k thb for 1 mth, u look like Andy?? If yes, she will be free for 1 yr

Old 24-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3122 / Power: 18
abc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond reputeabc54321 has a reputation beyond repute

Flying off this friday...till Wed...

any bros wanna chiong or chill in bkk?? Pm thanks!

Please up me if you like what i post...so i will be motivated to post more!
Old 24-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Use your brain to think if u have 1....15k thb for 1 mth, u look like Andy?? If yes, she will be free for 1 yr

Lolx I agree on that.
Old 24-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
every where you go there will be good and bad girls ( both in looks and attitude )

every where you go , different TIMING will also affect type of girls available ( hot girls get barfined earlier so if you go late the hot ones often all gone ... but then go late enough they will be back whoring after already being fucked ! )
Why always this Nana vs SC? Bro Glock says it correctly. Girls constantly change bars or quit. If you are not a Bangkok resident or keep in constant contact after you go home, the girl you bar fined today may not be around 3 months later on your next dirty weekend. My advise always spend 1 night at each location or else go a quick go-go bar hop in both areas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcalines View Post
1) The attendants nowadays so on the ball, I step in they immediately ask me to head to the drinks counter. 2) He who hesitates masturbates.cost of happiness has indeed risen by quite a bit in Bkk. 3) Might as well get Thai fl in SG if u're just heading to Bkk for sex.
1) The old geezers have always been "on the ball" once u enter via the main door they will pounce on you! Thats why I always come in from the toilet entrance.
2) well said bro!
3) agreed! if juz for fucking there r cheaper regional options but Thai puyings have that "she is different from other girls" magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
VanillaThe first clue about Vanilla is the sign above the doorway, an ice-cream being licked by a giant tongue. Those comfortable in colloquial Thai know the meaning of the Thai euphemism, eating ice-cream, and those who don't speak Thai can probably make a decent guess.
Will try to check it out on my next visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieboy86 View Post
Stay wise don't be a Robert ... be sure to spend way more than 15k THB if you were to really bring her to SG
Uncle Charlie is correct. No go-go girl will stay with you for a month in SG for Bht15,000 unless u damn yan-dao and charming!

If she really stay in SG with you for Bht15,000 then u must think about her bar fine which is usually Bht600/day! Of course u can nego a bit with the bar manager if u gonna BF for a month!

Then comes accommodation - good if u r single with our own place or your parents don't mind. Add in plane ticket, shopping, makan, outings etc... it all adds up.

Spore immigration also will scrutinize her when she comes in. Heng heng they let her pass. But she also can choot stunt say mother/buffalo sick wanna go home early. How?

Sway a bit they ask her go scan her finger prints and take down your particulars. If kana make sure she doesn't sneak back into Sinkiepor without u knowing sell pussy coz if she gets caught, police will blanjah u kopi.

Sibeh sway she kana turned around and u juz bought yourself a BHT41,000* or $1,600 hand job!

Best is spend that money in Thailand. Fuck until u song soong kii Patpong!

*Bht15,000 fee + Bht18,000 bar fine + Bht8,000 air ticket

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kratos1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy nookie. His always free
Old 24-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
RenJie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenJie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro - if the girl like that say , thats if you stay thailand lah. You pay her 1 month and keep like mistress. This is common for university students who come out to earn extra bucks.
Old 25-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Flinty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much does the AAA soccer jerseys cost at MBK? I remember vaguely that it was mentioned somewhere in this forum about 160-180 baht ( can't find the posts now).

Last weekend I was quoted 400 baht for each jersey.
Old 25-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenJie View Post
Bro - if the girl like that say , thats if you stay thailand lah. You pay her 1 month and keep like mistress. This is common for university students who come out to earn extra bucks.
Quote:
Ohh and 30k baht payment upon completion.

Sounds ok ?
Uni vs agg gers are totally different n now seldom ger accept 15k for unlimited sex unless she is so in love with u or u are Andy.

Agg ger will not be so stupid to accept 15k for unlimited sex unless this agg ger can't even find 1 man a week, then guess u should know what type of agg this ger is...

Dun bother about this guy stupid question. Asked a stupid question then later added "30k upon completion", another attention seeker or mental disorder guy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
How much does the AAA soccer jerseys cost at MBK? I remember vaguely that it was mentioned somewhere in this forum about 160-180 baht ( can't find the posts now).

Last weekend I was quoted 400 baht for each jersey.
Maybe 10-20 yrs ago AAA jersey costed 180thb.... now it costs about 300-400thb.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1