The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE DID IT....GUYS!!!!

MARCHING ON TO EUROPE.

We deserve this victory, the sweetest thing for a long time.

Great stuff, Harry.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 10-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

its half time now and everything seems unchangeable.
chelski and man utd both leading 2-0, so it will be roman's 3rd epl title.
arsenal lead fulham 3-0 and there is nothing spurs can do. you can see fulham dont give a shit lah.

the italian serie a will be interesting next cos roma still has a slim chance with 2 pts off the pace. i am anti mourinho!

Francesco Totti scores from the penalty spot
Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

burnley 4 spurs 2

knn if depend on last game then mati already lah. spurs last match of the season is usually screwed, reminds me of the west ham food poisoning match that time.

well its all over, best finish in the epl for spurs since the premier league began. lets hope spurs dont kanna strong teams in the CL playoff... die die must play group stage!

Luka Modric celebrates his wonder-strike to give Tottenham a 2-0 lead at Burnley
Old 19-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
For the past 3 season the 4th position teams' points are:
06/07 season - 68 points (Goal Difference = 28; Goals Score = 63; Goals Against = 35)
07/08 season - 76 pts (GD = 39; GS = 67; GA = 28)
08/09 season - 72 pts (GD = 31; GS = 68; GA = 37)
Average point for 4th position team from the last season is 72 pts, with average GD of about 33; GS = 66; GA = 33.3.
Hi all Spurs fans,

I'm back, after ,many tries.

We managed 70 points this season, 2 short of the average 4th position, if not for the lost to Burnley we will surpass that. GS is 67, which is more than the average 66. GA is 41, which is also above average of 33.3.

In short, we have a great season with many pleasing performance. However, we've the Champions League qualifying next year, which means that there are 4 titles to challenge for.

1) For Champions League,
I only hope for the furthest possible that the team can progress.

2) For the Premiership,
This time round will be consolidating our position. At home we are 14W 2D 3L, away we are 7W 5D 7L. Scoring/conceding 40/12 (home) and 27/29 (Away). Better performance away from home against Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City, Everton and Aston Villa (exactly 7 games to win/draw, but not to loss)while maintaining our home form.

a) Goalkeeping has been good but loose ends must be tighten. Good news that Cudicini is staying as backup (see attached story).
Carlo Cudicini signs new one-year Tottenham deal - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

b) Defending is sturdy at times and concentration must be improved. Hopefully, King's contract renewal will boost his confidence level to a higher level and Woodgate will be back to full fitness (see attached stories).
Tottenham tie captain Ledley King to new two-year deal - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet
Harry Redknapp: Jonathan Woodgate is feeling 'very low' - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

c) Midfield has been phenomenal (With Bale and Bentley surpassing my understating of them. However, I see that there is a change in attitude towards playing for the team that have helped them.). Hopefully, Bale and Bentley can continue to build on this great season and go on to perform above themselves whenever being called upon. Palacios has too much in mind nearing the end of the season. Shooting accuracy is left very much to desire (be it in open play or free kick) with Modric, Palacios, Kranjcar, Huddlestone, Jenas, Bentley, Bale and Lennon being culprit of not being able to kill off when it matters most, besides the strikers.

d) Strikeforce has been great for a start and firing from all corners, but the fire seems to be diminishing as the season comes to an end. Defoe gone off the fire after his injury, Crouch hitting too much wood work and goalie rather than putting the ball into the back of the net, Gudjohnsen showing glimses of his ability without too much to show for, Pavy missing too many sitters and running into fellow player's path while Keane is firing away at Celtic. Pavy needs to improve if he doesn't want the sinking feeling again (see attached story).
Lokomotiv Moscow to renew bid to sign Spurs' Roman Pavlyuchenko - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet

We have a great strikeforce here, but the role tasking must be right. Someone, or at least 2 of them, has to pick up the easy goals on the other hand have to create opportunity when closely marked as well as accuracy must be improved. Accuracy of timing the run to beat the offside trap as well as shooting.

Many a times, we are left with too much to defend for (to prevent dropping 2 points) when we should be comfortably ahead.

3) For Carling Cup,
1 of 2 Cups to win. We must at least win a Cup for the players to show what they are capable of.

4) For FA Cup,
It has been a long long time since we won. We held one of the greatest history in this competition before Man U and Liverpool run off with victories after victories. FA Cup is in every Spurs' manager's, player's and fan's blood. As much as us not wanting to be known as a Cup team, we do not wish to leave the FA Cup for others to win.

Hopefully, we can strengthen our squad accordingly as our defence and midfield show signs of tiring and many injuries during the course of this season. Harry, hope you pick this up.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 19-05-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 19-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

i can tell you bro spurslover, king and woodgate together in centre back will be the toughest central defence in the country.

crouchy is definitely hitting too much wood, killing too many termites.

well there wont be much bargainging and transfers before the end of the world cup, all eyes waiting to see who the new shining stars are on the big stage. one player i really hope spurs can get is pablo aimar, the argentinian playmaker who constantly reminds me of ardlies the great. look at what aimar helped benfica achieved this season - the portugese crown!
Old 31-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

modric's the man!

The Croatian was a target for Manchester United and Chelsea.

Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric has signed a new six-year contract with the club to quash reports of a possible move to Manchester United this summer.

Modric arrived at White Hart Lane from Dinamo Zagreb in July, 2008 and established himself as a vital player for the club in their successful push for the top four.

A statement on the Tottenham website read: ''The Club is delighted to announce that Luka Modric has signed a new six-year contract which runs until 2016.''

Speaking about his new contract and future ambitions, Modric said: "Tottenham Hotspur gave me my chance in the Premier League and I want to go on to achieve great success here with them. Yes, there have been enquiries from other big clubs, but I have no interest in going anywhere.
Old 19-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

ok spurs bros, jersey time! 2010/11 season.

Old 19-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

the new spurs white jersey reminds me of last season's fulham possibly due to the black patch at the shoulders.
and talking about fulham... martin jol for fulham!
from hamburg to ajax to... fulham.

ESPN
Martin Jol's determination to succeed in English football is the reason why he has said 'yes' to becoming the new Fulham boss.

Soccernet revealed on Wednesday that Jol had leapt to the front of the queue of candidates and, since then, talks have advanced - though Fulham have been surprised at Jol's willingness to quit Ajax, one of Europe's most prestigious clubs, in favour of Craven Cottage.

Sources close to Fulham have confirmed to Soccernet that negotiations to bring Jol to Fulham remain ongoing, but are expected to be resolved within the next 48 hours.
His wife's love of London has certainly played a role in the return and Jol has retained his family home in the English capital since his Spurs exit in anticipation of such a move, which he was sure would arrive one day.

The Dutchman rejected the chance of a move to the Midlands after leaving Tottenham, and instead switched to Germany with Hamburg, and then back to the Netherlands with Ajax, as he waited patiently for a job offer in London.
Jol believes he has unfinished business in England; having taken Spurs to two successive fifth place finishes in the Premier League, he was confident that he could have led the club into the top four.

His appointment comes as a major coup for chairman Mohammed Al-Fayed and will be confirmed on Tuesday at the latest.
Old 19-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I prefer the light blue than the white jersey.

I also think that the white jersey looked very Fulham.

Welcome back to EPL Martin Jol. He certainly is a quality manager.

Hopefully, we can add some depth and quality to the existing squad. I guess some will be leaving as well.

Can't wait for the next season to start. Hopefully, another great season for Tottenham...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 19-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
I prefer the light blue than the white jersey.

I also think that the white jersey looked very Fulham.

Welcome back to EPL Martin Jol. He certainly is a quality manager.

Hopefully, we can add some depth and quality to the existing squad. I guess some will be leaving as well.

Can't wait for the next season to start. Hopefully, another great season for Tottenham...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
Black seem better. Wont look so dirty during rainy matches. And hopefully confuse the referees to give us more goals..hehehe. Blue could look washed out in mud.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 20-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

We lost Joe Cole to Roy Hodgeson's Liverpool. Great catch for Liverpool.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=4716

Hopefully, the rest of purchases can be successful:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...c=4716&cc=4716
Hopefully, Harry will be successful with Lius Fabiano. COMON YOU HARRY!!!

Hopefully, Loic Remy not another unsuccessful deal after Joe Cole. COMON YOU HARRY!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 20-07-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 20-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

If Man City is to get Drogba, they will be difficult to handle this season. Drogba did really well during this world cup despite his injuries:

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 20-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

We lost Berbatov to United last season. That's also ok as we came out 4th.

Fresh blood is usually good for us.
Old 27-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

Hope that this award will spur Keane towards better things this year. We really need him to be at his best...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ie-260710.html

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see who will be the new additions for Spurs. Luis Fabiano? or....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1