The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5098 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Bro KOC88

I thought you also have this babe in your fire list
Old 08-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Bro KOC88

I thought you also have this babe in your fire list
Had her before, bro.
1st blood that time. Many newcomers to savour 1st. Spoilt for choices now lol...
Sugar is good, no doubts abt that
Old 08-08-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Since we are on the topic. In kinda similar position myself. RTF a few times. Girl (can count as ang pai) has left but ask me to do short visit and can stay with her in bkk. Wondering is it advisable to drop in for a visit? No, not KC'ed by her at all but I thought it will be rude to turn her down. Besides, haven't been there for years already. My idea is what happens in the room stays in the room. Once outside treat as good friend but I highly doubt they can see it that way.

The scary part is she ask me I like BB or not the time she was here. I was like .

Opinions?
All choices/decisions depend on you and you alone, bro.
There is no right or wrong in this kind of topic😉
Old 08-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andylau1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Since we are on the topic. In kinda similar position myself. RTF a few times. Girl (can count as ang pai) has left but ask me to do short visit and can stay with her in bkk. Wondering is it advisable to drop in for a visit? No, not KC'ed by her at all but I thought it will be rude to turn her down. Besides, haven't been there for years already. My idea is what happens in the room stays in the room. Once outside treat as good friend but I highly doubt they can see it that way.

The scary part is she ask me I like BB or not the time she was here. I was like .

Opinions?
I believe she did raw with a few other bros... there's 1 bro that pm me asking if she raw with me or not.. and she did raw with him as well
Old 08-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Sometimes actions speak louder than words. Speak thai just an additional advantage.
True! She tried hard to get me understand what she's saying though. Too bad i dont have the additional advantage
Old 08-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Book more FL, every 90mins spend 10mins learn new words. Soon you can speak thai. Because i also learn my thai from FL! Muahahaha.
Hahaha i lazy to learn thai lah. Only interested in the girls not the language.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been following the thread for a while, it seems like quite a number of us had been KC by the same gal. Haha. My experience is similar and I had RTF 4 times and also asked to visit and stay her at bkk. I almost booked my ticket until lonewolfer85 asked about it in this thread.

Bros who tio the same thing know who I am referring to.

No wonder FTs say Singaporeans (including me) r naive. I thought I am the chosen one.

Last edited by HotRod82; 08-08-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Screw autocorrect
Old 08-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod82 View Post
Been following the thread for a while, it seems like quite a number of us had been KC by the same gal. Haha. My experience is similar and I had RTF 4 times and also asked to visit and stay her at bkk. I almost booked my ticket until lonewolfer85 asked about it in this thread.

No wonder FTs say Singaporeans (including me) r naive. I thought I am the chosen one.
Lol my wild guess shld be King
Anyways, man are man but has feelings...naive is not the right word. Its just human nature....Peace out and happy bonking na
Old 08-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol my wild guess shld be King
Anyways, man are man but has feelings...naive is not the right word. Its just human nature....Peace out and happy bonking na
KOC88 really experienced. 👍
Old 08-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jill88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KC ?
Unless you have a deep pocket !!!
She mentioned to me the same old storey...mother sick, need money...
Ask me to visit BKK... ha...ha...

RAW is WAR...good luck to your bro.
She mentioned her colleague got HIV when she work in one of the Skunmvit MP...luckily I put on the rubber !

One more freebie, I noticed her hand is quite yellowish and suspect could be jaundice or some liver problem...hep C for example.

Overall, she is good in KC, can speak Chinese, other than that just a typical whore, nothing special !

Good luck to all bro !!!
Old 08-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow... I wonder how many guests she extended her invitation to?
There are small unusual signs. Her fb friends list is not shown, for instance. Maybe she's also reading this thread?
Actually I wonder what's her endgame? She did mentioned she's not into thai men. True or not, who knows... well, I certainly won't mind if its nothing more than dropping in to stay and bonk for the weekend. Afterall, that's the awesome part...lol.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

Just enjoy the KC bro. You can give your sperms, cash (within budget) but never your heart.

I believe bros here that engaged in FLs often, should have experienced of going to The Land of Smile to search for a particular FL (me included).

Imo just enjoy the KC trap if a FL tried to do so, just don't go overboard.
E.g. Having a future with the FL.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill88 View Post
KC ?
Unless you have a deep pocket !!!
She mentioned to me the same old storey...mother sick, need money...
Ask me to visit BKK... ha...ha...

RAW is WAR...good luck to your bro.
She mentioned her colleague got HIV when she work in one of the Skunmvit MP...luckily I put on the rubber !

One more freebie, I noticed her hand is quite yellowish and suspect could be jaundice or some liver problem...hep C for example.

Overall, she is good in KC, can speak Chinese, other than that just a typical whore, nothing special !

Good luck to all bro !!!
So she actually works in an MP. Told me she working in tour agency office. I was like... then how come can be so "skillful"? Another inconsistency?
Old 08-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Wow... I wonder how many guests she extended her invitation to?
There are small unusual signs. Her fb friends list is not shown, for instance. Maybe she's also reading this thread?
Actually I wonder what's her endgame? She did mentioned she's not into thai men. True or not, who knows... well, I certainly won't mind if its nothing more than dropping in to stay and bonk for the weekend. Afterall, that's the awesome part...lol.
9.5/10 Thai Fls are not into Thai men la lol..
FLs all prefer foreigners.
Why are they in this trade, their males are incompetent financially is the normal answer, bro...
Old 08-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Really one of the better ones with ample GFE.
Nicky @ Doll88...
Looks 7/10 Look like pictures
Skin: 8.5/10 Smooth baby skin
Boobs: 7/10 Natural breast, can see nice shape, Nice nipples to suck and lick, will get erected
Bbbj 8/10 Her BBBJ was great though. HOLY MOLY she Deep throated and took the whole thing in
Cim 9/10 Deep throat until beng ta han my love milk out into her mouth
Ass : 7.5/10 Normal, nice for doggie
Painting : 7/10. Quite tasty, no odor.
Pussy: 8.5/10 shaved, no KY needed, quite tight for me, and wet, love it
Overall a satisfying bonk. Petite size. More on a crazy side of person. Those who love girls to be abit ting-tong. Can try her.
Wow bro, you really hoot one daily na
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1