The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Is Bkgem and Sex sense co -broke?
Highly doubt there is any link
Old 08-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thai fairy Grace

Had try grace from thailady week. Location was central easy to access. Okt was friendly as he introduce me grace.

Face : 7/10. Look abit different from photo but still a cute lady.

Boobs : B? For boobs lover not recommended.

French: 9/10. When you bonk her hard.. she will french you non stop.

Finger: available. Abit bushy down and painting available.

Bjjj: 10/10. Her bj skill must not underestimate. She almost made me cim. Her skill seriously good.

Fj : 9/10. She was working in japan before. When I bonk her hard she speak abit kimochi made me bonk her even faster.

Rtf: maybe. There's still alot of pretty lady outside.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Highly doubt there is any link
Haha ... i know why you think so.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Haha ... i know why you think so.
heehee
Old 08-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
LoneWolfer85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros out there. I think I must share this news and I RMB should be stable Viva.... There was a girl name ning. I book her and arrive I msg okt and went in. To my horror different lady, msg okt he think I blind and tell me is same girl I rejected it.. Lazy argue and ask me went for sugar instead. My mood all changed cos I hate swap tactics. I think they also co-bro with another stable.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's actually alot more fl that allow raw and more brudder that does raw that most of u can imagine. What's the difference between raw/bbbj and pussy eating?
Old 08-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfer85 View Post
Bros out there. I think I must share this news and I RMB should be stable Viva.... There was a girl name ning. I book her and arrive I msg okt and went in. To my horror different lady, msg okt he think I blind and tell me is same girl I rejected it.. Lazy argue and ask me went for sugar instead. My mood all changed cos I hate swap tactics. I think they also co-bro with another stable.
which stable?
Old 08-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club posiden got new girls nily.. quite Ch0i... pending for FR first...
Old 08-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 14
bokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
There's actually alot more fl that allow raw and more brudder that does raw that most of u can imagine. What's the difference between raw/bbbj and pussy eating?
Raw = sibei high chance get ALL kinds of STD + HIV
BBBJ/pussy eating = will get some stds at lower rate than RAW + literally 0% of contracting HIV provided no wounds

The incubation period of infections for these infections can stretch to months. And the window period to wait for test to be accurate is also quite long for some. Do a search and you will know.

Do note that herpes family viruses and hiv can never be cure totally

Queue:
-

To return rep favor in future:
loneyheart
meatvegelove

Last edited by bokinhvan876; 08-08-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
If not wrong, she went back already. Okt told me that she's available only for a day due to ICA.
Thanks for the info bro. Upz you.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12522 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2X CIM with Slutty 小妹妹 Del CS69

Accomplished my 2xCIM with Del at http://www.clubsapphire69.club/

Target given for my CIM mission is 小妹妹 Del
( She is much younger, prettier and more Slutty in Person)

Strongly recommended for Slutty Hunter

Firing Area access is very not accessed. Taxi /Uber/ Grab is highly recommended.

1st appearance- Del is short 小妹妹, and has pair of foxy eyes. Will not reject at the door.I dun like tall gal

Services WPNS "CHECK-LIST":

Massage- NA
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES!!!!! X 2
COB- √
COF- NA
FJ-NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA

Look- 8.0/10
My kinda of 小妹妹

Body- 8./10 Fair,
I like her boobs too, Natural Big B (.(.) ( compare my small hands)
One big fish tattoo near her butt. One big Tattoo on her back.

Closeness to PIC : I would say she more younger in person

This firing took place in the morning.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del - attacking my face, and my big fat body, and my nipples.
I think she is tongue finger too but I always skip this part.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del also use her tongue and lick my fat body and nipple and slowly aroused my Gun, plus ammo bags sucking too.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del used her B (.(.) boobs to rub against my big & Fat Gun,
And she gave me a very solid BBBJ and she know how deep throated my long GUN at some piont only. [COLOR="Red"][B]

I just love this kinda Slutty 小妹妹 Del servicing me.

When her tongue is working on my body, my hands were busy squeezing those B (.)(.), and slowly went down to her lovehole and fingering it,

Once my GUN in stand up, She even increased Her BBBJ RPM, ensuring that my full load of HEI is fired into her mouth.

Not a single drop is wasted. Slutty 小妹妹 Del vacuumed and sucked the last drop. She almost swallowed my full load of HEI rounds.

CIM completed 12/10

We have more than 20 mins of resting and chit chatting.

Communication establishment was Ok. If you can speak Thai. KC will be Power UP.

As you all know by now, Im hardcore+BBBJ+ CUM CIM seeker

Round 2 was again focused on BBBJ + CIM again

Slutty 小妹妹 Del started with her high speed &BBBJ on my Gun with Handfree type.

With her superb good bbbj, any bro can wake up for 2nd rounds easily. I surrendered my last load of cums into her mouth again.

Slutty 小妹妹 Del again sucked my Gun clean clean.

Missions completed : 99.9999% Satisfactory

Massage- No

BBBJ : 10/10

CIM - 12/10 YES!! X 2

HJ- Yes I don't like it

COB : NA

AJ: NA

AR- NO

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.0 /10

Overall 82~84/100

DMG : As stated +Grab fare X 2

RTF - MAYBE .. as I need seek other BIG (.)(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission.

Thank again to Bro James arrangement with this slutty 小妹妹 DEL

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)

Last edited by wpns; 16-08-2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bros,

I just saw this Mika from Love House. Seems like new and good. Any bro going to try? Waiting for FR.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661417
Old 08-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Mikky from Love house. Good service,no rush, even watched movie w her. Haha. Sorry as this is my 1st FR, apologies if insufficient info.

Looks: Same as pic although lighter make up. Smells gd too
Body: curvy, for boobs lovers, although seem enhanced.
Pussy: clean shaved, no smell. Likes to be eaten
Bbbj: good, nice n slow
Fj: responsive, soft moaning like gf, not those loud screaming kind

Overall a nice girl, do take care of her. Cheers
Old 08-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661259
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661410
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661413
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=661412

So many new gals to fire for NDP celebrations
Old 08-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Usually is raw already then she will tell you cum outside or cum inside or never say anything till u cum inside/outside. Those got take meds one won't panic. Those never take meds will angry abit why u cum inside. Hurhur. Hahaha. Then they go borrow or buy meds.

Very rare will tell you upfront come you raw me and cum inside unless you have alot kam ching with the FL or she like u so much, got feel with you want to have skin contact.

Because i also raw alot FL so i know their pattern. Actually no need think too much. Just want or don't want with no regrets.
Since we are on the topic. In kinda similar position myself. RTF a few times. Girl (can count as ang pai) has left but ask me to do short visit and can stay with her in bkk. Wondering is it advisable to drop in for a visit? No, not KC'ed by her at all but I thought it will be rude to turn her down. Besides, haven't been there for years already. My idea is what happens in the room stays in the room. Once outside treat as good friend but I highly doubt they can see it that way.

The scary part is she ask me I like BB or not the time she was here. I was like .

Opinions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1