The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornysp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

buy condom and ky and put the ky filled condom in between pillow. everytime go to the same store and aim the same auntie cashier and she always give me a strange look when i buy condom from her.. haha... like it especially when got other girls in the queue.. got once i tell the auntie i no need plastic bag and she gave me a shocked look.. haha.. sometime no money.. use plastic bag with saliva..
Old 26-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysp View Post
buy condom and ky and put the ky filled condom in between pillow. everytime go to the same store and aim the same auntie cashier and she always give me a strange look when i buy condom from her.. haha... like it especially when got other girls in the queue.. got once i tell the auntie i no need plastic bag and she gave me a shocked look.. haha.. sometime no money.. use plastic bag with saliva..
Huh?
Old 26-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

yah, can't understand what is he talking about?
Old 26-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

mast with condoms.. i unroll the condom.. put ky jelly inside.. then the condom full with ky .. after that put in between two pillow and i fuck it.. damn shoik.. like sex.. my version of a fake vagina.. but sometime no money.. i use saliva and plastic bag instead..
Old 27-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: most pervert things done?

Yo Bro Hornysp... i can understand PCC using plastic bag & use saliva as lubricant...
but on the part of "bonking the CD"... do u mean that...
1) u'd used "extra large" CD so that it was loose enough 4 u 2 poke in & pull out ??
or...
2) u'r trying 2 hint that u've a very small tool ??
Quote:
mast with condoms.. i unroll the condom.. put ky jelly inside.. then the condom full with ky .. after that put in between two pillow and i fuck it.. damn shoik.. like sex.. my version of a fake vagina.. but sometime no money.. i use saliva and plastic bag instead..
Old 27-03-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, r u trying to remove a layer of skin from your cock by using the plastic bag ?
Old 27-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

Bro Glennyuen, just want 2 qualify... i'm not the one that "bonk the CD", it's Bro Hornysp that did it ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennyuen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Yo Bro Hornysp... i can understand PCC using plastic bag & use saliva as lubricant...
1) u'd used "extra large" CD so that it was loose enough 4 u 2 poke in & pull out ??
or...
Quote:
bRO....dun use a condom la..... waste of rubber..... as like i suggest....

halve a papaya.... warm it and fuck the hole with seeds in it...... after that still can eat the papaya after lunch.... one stone kill 2 Jiao....... tio boh?
Old 27-03-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

pitpiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Being too Used to cum in ice Milo and let my gf sis drink, whenever they come to come to my hus.. Do u guys have any recommendations on what kind of drinks shld I cum on B4 serving to her during her next visit? But I dun wana gt caught man,jus love to see her swallowing my millions of soldiers from the straw.. Wow,the feeling is awesome.. Any recommendations?
Old 27-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, may be you can consider Bandung ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitpiak View Post
Hi bros! Being too Used to cum in ice Milo and let my gf sis drink, whenever they come to come to my hus.. Do u guys have any recommendations on what kind of drinks shld I cum on B4 serving to her during her next visit? But I dun wana gt caught man,jus love to see her swallowing my millions of soldiers from the straw.. Wow,the feeling is awesome.. Any recommendations?
Old 27-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Originally Posted by rob_onny
or...

not small tool.. rubber can stretch what.. inside slippery slippery so can put in and out.. haha.. so machiam one tight pussy hole... the ok****o brand is the best.. cheap and less tight.. shiok.. another alternative is food wrap.. haha..
Old 27-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
What a pity... i guess she's not pretty & sexy enough 2 trigger u 2 advance on her.. ha ha ha ...
face so so la. BUT the only that stop me from any advancement is my gf is bathing in the toilet in the same hotel room at that time!!! U want me to die young ah??!!
Old 27-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

just now saw indian couple make love @ MSCP staircase from my block .... .

if i can see anyone from the block oso can see lor....
Old 27-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

It must b very challenging, Bro Hornysp... Slippery on both tool & hands... ha ha ha ...
BTW, although i never try it b4... nonetheless one suggestion.. u may consider using those studded (or ribbed) CD,& use it outside in (or inside out)...
so that the CD's studs rub against ur tool... i think should b quite shiok.. ha ha ha ha ...
Lastly bro, using CDs in this way is not environmental friendly lah... why not u buy & use a "Fleshlight"/“Tenga”... they can b washed & reuse... ha ha ha ...
Quote:
not small tool.. rubber can stretch what.. inside slippery slippery so can put in and out.. haha.. so machiam one tight pussy hole... the ok****o brand is the best.. cheap and less tight.. shiok.. another alternative is food wrap.. haha..
Old 27-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Yes Bro Twinchrome, the stake is 2 high... i don't think i'll have the courage 2 do it...
However, if i know that she's game w/it... then i think i'll try 2 have a quickie b4 OC finish her shower... ha ha ha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
face so so la. BUT the only that stop me from any advancement is my gf is bathing in the toilet in the same hotel room at that time!!! U want me to die young ah??!!
Old 27-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Bro Chess, did u try taking their pics/videos ??
If have, care 2 share them here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
just now saw indian couple make love @ MSCP staircase from my block .... .
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1