The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 26-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Really pretty and nice slim bod. Just happened to be lucky my pm was opened when she was free and felt a little horny according to her.
Went dinner and hotel. Alas couldn’t stay overnight so we left after 2 shots. Nicely shaven pussy. She said she had a thin trail of bush so might as well shave it.
Boobs wise B cup, just nice to squeeze.
Still thinking of her but she said ons mean ons.
Wow!.. wat a lucky strike bro ...thanks for the FR....looks like she is a GEM of a girl .. young, pretty, sexy n all that girls shd be n wanna be ... U r a lucky dude to hv a one in a million chance to taste her sweet honeypot n "B" boobs.....treasure the moment n experience that the rest of us can only drool n salivate

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Z was wearing a simple one piece black dress. So simple yet it showed what’s great about her body ....it exposed much of her Long legs and also her cup C boobs. As the night wore on, we got more touchy.. then she got a msg ....her husband asking her when is she reaching home .....it was 830 then .....and she said....I have to go. So i walked her back to tge car ...and pulled her into my back seat .....

The good thing about covid is that the carpark is really deserted. Z protested ....I have to get home as I climbed into the back seat and cornering her at the corner .....I looked at her and said yes I know ....as I kissed her furiously .....

I have to get home soon ...she whispered and she kissed me back .....I nodded ....and replied yes, after this .....as I brought my hand to her thighs and caresses them....she opened them slightly as I slid my hand up and pulled her panties aside as I fingered her ....

Omg ....she whispered as she looked ard .....is it safe ....I need to get home ...etc and as I fingered her more, her protests and concerns turned to hapless moans .....she came very quickly as I fingered her to climax again and again.....by now her panties were really soaked ....one thing abt z is that she can cum n cum n cum as I finger till my fingers sore .....then I pulled her panties off ....

Ehhhhh....z protested as I slid it off her long legs but I didn’t care .....pulled them off her trailing legs and I dived my face into her, licking her juicy pleasure hole...she moaned Omg omg as she collapsed into the seat fully while I held up her legs and spread them really wide as I licked her protests away ...maybe got ppl ....hey ....wait ....erghhhh eeghhhh ...as she protested and came at the same time .....it was so sensual.

We were full of sweat as I finally stopped .....pulled her up into my arms and whispered .....time to go home ? Z looked at me with her large round puppy eyes and nodded ....I dun wanna go ......but I have to .....

I smiled as she kissed me ......I wore her panties back for her ....as she blushed ....first time someone wear back for me ...she whispered softly as I kissed her again......sliding my finger into her again ....hey .....z protested as I gave her another orgasm as i whispered into her ear as she came uncontrollably.....one for the road z.....

Walked her back to her car and was careful not to be seen by her car cam....

And nottily msged her in the night ....hope u can sleep well darling ....lol.
Wow bro !!...thanks so much for such a super detail FR of the horny nite u had with tat high-powerded sales manager of yours 2 nites ago at the deserted Orchard Hotel CP due to covid-19...and see how such a fierce domineering manager who is like a tiger in the office turn into such a submissive little kitten alone with you in your car ...allowing you to strip her panties off and lick and finger her notti little bald pussy continuously w/o stopping and moaning and groaning and cumming repeatedly soaking wet her panties with her own pussy juices ...b4 returning her back to her husband after that

Can't believe it that she is such a notti wife and a horny woman when she is with you ...u r so fortunate bro that she likes u very much and you can get to taste and enjoy her delicious body anytime you wish or desire ..one of the best, chivalrous and gentlemanly thing u did for her was to help her wear her soaking wet panties back for her after the notti deed which she will surely remember you for the rest of her life as she herself told u it's the 1st time in her life that a man has ever done such a sexy act for her to wear her underwear back for her something not even her own husband bother to do...showing sadly once again in most marital relationships that familiarity breeds contempt and how husbands take their wives for granted and don't bother abt their wives sexual likes or enjoyment

btw bro u missed out on wat type or colour of panties was she wearing that nite with u ??? ...and in yr good nite WA message to her after she's home, did she tell u that her husband gave her another additional banging n pounding on her own marital bed ?? ...now waiting for Tryst No. 5 to cum.. kindly update us when it happens !...thanks

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2020 at 08:22 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
feetsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Really pretty and nice slim bod. Just happened to be lucky my pm was opened when she was free and felt a little horny according to her.
Went dinner and hotel. Alas couldn’t stay overnight so we left after 2 shots. Nicely shaven pussy. She said she had a thin trail of bush so might as well shave it.
Boobs wise B cup, just nice to squeeze.
Still thinking of her but she said ons mean ons.
Seems like she is a sexy horny girl
Old 27-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow bro !!...thanks so much for such a super detail FR of the horny nite u had with tat high-powerded sales manager of yours 2 nites ago at the deserted Orchard Hotel CP due to covid-19...and see how such a fierce domineering manager who is like a tiger in the office turn into such a submissive little kitten alone with you in your car ...allowing you to strip her panties off and lick and finger her notti little bald pussy continuously w/o stopping and moaning and groaning and cumming repeatedly soaking wet her panties with her own pussy juices ...b4 returning her back to her husband after that

Can't believe it that she is such a notti wife and a horny woman when she is with you ...u r so fortunate bro that she likes u very much and you can get to taste and enjoy her delicious body anytime you wish or desire ..one of the best, chivalrous and gentlemanly thing u did for her was to help her wear her soaking wet panties back for her after the notti deed which she will surely remember you for the rest of her life as she herself told u it's the 1st time in her life that a man has ever done such a sexy act for her to wear her underwear back for her something not even her own husband bother to do...showing sadly once again in most marital relationships that familiarity breeds contempt and how husbands take their wives for granted and don't bother abt their wives sexual likes or enjoyment

btw bro u missed out on wat type or colour of panties was she wearing that nite with u ??? ...and in yr good nite WA message to her after she's home, did she tell u that her husband gave her another additional banging n pounding on her own marital bed ?? ...now waiting for Tryst No. 5 to cum.. kindly update us when it happens !...thanks

Was a simple black cotton panty that was soaked wet. We wa of cuz. Just exchanging simple sweet nths before she went to sleep. Her last msg was nice .....u made me sooo tired. Lol
Old 27-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was a simple black cotton panty that was soaked wet. We wa of cuz. Just exchanging simple sweet nths before she went to sleep. Her last msg was nice .....u made me sooo tired. Lol
Thanks for the info n clarification Ryanpand ...one of the 3 favourite colour of panties they like to wear out... so everything was black for her the whole day n night..haha. oh wow.. so roma n steamy words of sextifaction from her for the nite .. make everyone of us reading hard ... let us know how notti she's gonna be in yr next date n session with her

Old 27-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for the info n clarification Ryanpand ...one of the 3 favourite colour of panties they like to wear out... so everything was black for her the whole day n night..haha. oh wow.. so roma n steamy words of sextifaction from her for the nite .. make everyone of us reading hard ... let us know how notti she's gonna be in yr next date n session with her
Out with her now. Update later
Old 27-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Omg !!...so soon again n so early today ?? ...i m so hard n wet now waiting for yr next sharing with this notti wifey now ..heehee

Last edited by Rickey; 27-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 28-03-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Up a receptionist of a service office
Old 28-03-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great shares bros
Old 28-03-2020, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6061 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
Up a receptionist of a service office
Care to share more how you did the deed on her brother?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 28-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was out having a long lunch with z. Had a nice wine pairing lunch and it was nice as the restaurant was relatively empty. So we had a nice discussion on office stuff, how covid affected the entire industry and stuff like this. Was a nice discussion as I gave her my legal view on things etc ....We pulled our chairs closer together and shared a few light kisses.

Had originally planned to go to a cinema but all cinemas closed so that was a spanner in the works. So I booked a nice hotel room since all having discounts now....and drove z there...holding hands while I drove. Then when reach, she looked at me .....and I smiled as we went up to the room.

Watched parasite on Netflix with z in my arms and to the part when the husband was fingering the wife, i took the chance to kiss her neck (her sensitive part) and as she reacted, I slid my hand across her body and rubbed her through her dress. Z moaned softly as I moved under her dress and slid my hands up her thighs, rubbing her thru her panties....she grabbed my hand and whispered ....push it in ......slowly .....

Taking que from z’s soft Whisper, I moved her panties aside and slid my finger into her and started to rub her sensually ....she was already soaking wet and I wanted to make sure that her panties are soaking wet before I pull them off. I
purposely rubbed her slowly even as she moaned faster ....just to build her anticipation and then suddenly without warning i increased my fingering 100x...z gasped and moaned softly ....while jerking her hips to enjoy furiously .....she came and whispered stop ....but I didn’t care, and continued to finger her to a few more climaxes....then I pull my finger out and rubbed her with her panties to soak up all her juices .......

My turn she whispered as she flipped on top of me and we kissed ....pulling her dress off her head as she unbuttoned me ....her Long hair streak across her face as I kissed her ....As I lowered her onto me, our hands together as she moaned and rocked. Loved seeing her rock as her soft cup c bounced in front of me ....

We had wonderful sex and fell asleep. We were awoken by her phone. Shittt !!! She took the call and said...yes slightly late today but leaving ofc soon....was her hubby asking her where she is. I felt hard again and as she was talking to her hubby I climbed behind her and rubbed her love cave with my finger ...could see that z was struggling not to moan and I pushed myself into her doggie style .....

Z ended the call and protested ...have to go home alr ....have to go ...I din care and I just continue to ram ....z moaned ....u are killing me .........ahhhhhhhhhh as she came ......I flipped her over and entered her missionary. Pinning her hands on both sides, I held her as I entered her again....she was so wet and so high that after a few strokes she started to keel her hips again as she came .....

We lay there ...spent.....and after a while....she whispered I have to go ....I dressed her up ....pulling her panties for her, her bra ......her dress .....and drove her back to office to collect her car and she went home ......

As we kissed goodbye she whispered .....it felt so nice.......i joked.....so I assume u will just sleep when u reach home ....she smiles her radiant smile and kissed me again.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

T.Q. bro for another sexciting update with Z that notti married sales manager of your company ytd this time in a hotel room ...Tryst No. 5 ...seems like u r sucking her dry of her sexual energy by fingering her wet pussy so many times until she can't stop moaning and groaning n cum wave after wave ...hehe

Envy u, u had a few rounds of enjoyable sex with her in all the main positions, both enjoying till late nite until her husband called and she was in a rush to go home ...and as usual u were notti with her by fingering her wet pussy while she was speaking to him over the phone n not letting her go home to him ...one thing really nice abt u which she appreciates u is to help her wear her panties and dress back after the deeds which many guys don't do for their gals after fucking them ...so did she wear the same black panties again ??

omg !!...so roma...can't stand the lovey dovey leaving scene with hugs and many kisses ...Gosh !...shows she really loves u more than her husband if i m not wrong...think u 2 make a better couple judging from this sharing of yours...don't forget to update us on yr next tryst with her

Old 29-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilndemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love this thread. Absolute blast. Some experiences

1. App SKOUT:
Hook up with 4 ladies who coincidentally know and party with each other. I only know it when I hook up with the 3rd lady and saw a picture of 4 of them in a club.

2. Phone chatline 1800xxxxxx:
Hook up with a lady 6 yrs older. We chatted offline, had phonesex and meet for movie in old bedok cinema. Had a bj in the cinema.
We have overnight sty in hotel week after. Memorable as she hsd and was great looking with great legs.

3. App TINDER:
Hook up with an American Blonde in Vietnam. Had a dinner and overnight hotel sty. She invited me to her place the next day.

4. MP in Taiwan
Hook up with a masseuse when I genuinely only want a massage. After flirting, we ended making out in the room. I extended the hrs but she did not charge me anything. She will come to my hotel at night after work for rest of my stay in Taiwan

5. Called a wrong number
This is real! A maid picked up, I apologised and hang up. I called again and said I want to know her. We hooked up, many times in staircase. Slim, hot and hsd.

6. APP TINDER
Hook up with a married lady 5 yrs older and a director in her field. Beautiful face and hsd. I love her intense look, maybe because she is an Aries. Unexpected because she initially think I am an Ah Beng when I first txt her.

7. APP TINDER
Hook up with a mature lady who is so yummilicius with her F cup and hsd. Unexpected because I randomly swiped Tinder during a drinking session and hook up after my drinks same night

8. Ladies in SBF
All unexpected, met 3-5.

9. Part-time work
Was selling credit card during university days. Hook up with 2 customers, late 20s, with good jobs

10. University project
Due to project, I have to link up with a mature subject matter expert. Very curvy and loves to party in KPO. Rich. We just make it out one day in her place.

Update more in future...
Old 29-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrboombastic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 hell of a crazy story to share.

Hooked up a really sweet looking lady thru an app and arranged for a meal that very night.

Had too much of a drink during the dinner and we both started getting frisky with each other.

Long story short, ended the night with a bj in car while driving home and continued with a home run at a MSCP near her place.

Here’s the twist in the story. Found out that she’s an ex-gf of my BiL. ��

Ended the relationship there and then. But, wow. I really do miss her man...
Old 29-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
T.Q. bro for another sexciting update with Z that notti married sales manager of your company ytd this time in a hotel room ...Tryst No. 5 ...seems like u r sucking her dry of her sexual energy by fingering her wet pussy so many times until she can't stop moaning and groaning n cum wave after wave ...hehe

Envy u, u had a few rounds of enjoyable sex with her in all the main positions, both enjoying till late nite until her husband called and she was in a rush to go home ...and as usual u were notti with her by fingering her wet pussy while she was speaking to him over the phone n not letting her go home to him ...one thing really nice abt u which she appreciates u is to help her wear her panties and dress back after the deeds which many guys don't do for their gals after fucking them ...so did she wear the same black panties again ??

omg !!...so roma...can't stand the lovey dovey leaving scene with hugs and many kisses ...Gosh !...shows she really loves u more than her husband if i m not wrong...think u 2 make a better couple judging from this sharing of yours...don't forget to update us on yr next tryst with her
Nope. While there are feelings between us now, I am not under any illusion that she will choose her family over me and I will choose mine over hers. So while it’s exciting, and the sex was great, to really enjoy it as it is.....cuz every single session may be the last. Just hope that it’s safe to travel soon cuz I can’t imagine our next biz trip together......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1