The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 10
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Well said bro ...Yes, i believe everyone of us will agree with u 100%...after all we r all humans and we all have the same needs except like u say the gals cannot be too open abt this than us guys ...once they r opened up, all hell break loose in car or on bed and they will show themselves as horny as us or even more

Totally agree. My current fb experience with the sales mgr (let’s call her Z) made me realise it. She’s like damn horny lah. Today she msged me to say she missed me. And she told me to meet her at xyz mall. She told her hubby she go do padi and in actual fact, we drove to my place and we had a few rounds of wild sex. Licking her toes up to her clean shaven sacred hole was mind blowing.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Reminescing to my earliers days when i up some of my friends/colleagues who were babes in their younger days. Now they all older and some already married, lose themselves over the years - never take care of themselves and put on weight. I still gym and watch my diet to be in the best shape that i can be.

Looking back im so glad i banged them in their prime.
Old 23-03-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11535 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demos1988 View Post
Appreciate it, glad you enjoyed it. I thought that I would bring this story to my grave as I’ve never told anyone else about it in such detail before.

From my experience, most girls are secretly as horny as guys just that they pretend they are not. You just need to get them high enough in the right situation. Maybe someday I’ll share my sexcapades with my ex-girlfriend who was a SIA stewardess 😉
Up your points, waiting for your sharing
Old 23-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 11
BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Up your points, waiting for your sharing
Waiting too! Want to set up camp already!

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I bang my PA before in the past. 1 x nia. Lucky not those sticky types.

She now married hv 2 children. Maybe 1 is mine...lol...
Old 23-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Totally agree. My current fb experience with the sales mgr (let’s call her Z) made me realise it. She’s like damn horny lah. Today she msged me to say she missed me. And she told me to meet her at xyz mall. She told her hubby she go do padi and in actual fact, we drove to my place and we had a few rounds of wild sex. Licking her toes up to her clean shaven sacred hole was mind blowing.
Omg !!..this is another one of the many notti wives tat we r seeing enjoying behind the back of their blur and sleeping husbands who don't bother to take good care of their wives' sexual needs ...you are one of those few lucky dudes getting to enjoy them as u meet their needs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Omg !!..this is another one of the many notti wives tat we r seeing enjoying behind the back of their blur and sleeping husbands who don't bother to take good care of their wives' sexual needs ...you are one of those few lucky dudes getting to enjoy them as u meet their needs
But it’s still a surprise. Cuz she’s very business like in work. Have worked with her for a few years alr and always respected her for her excellent work....while sometimes also thinking what is she wearing inside her dress or power suit. It’s as if I managed to flip a switch inside her and now she’s hungry for more.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But it’s still a surprise. Cuz she’s very business like in work. Have worked with her for a few years alr and always respected her for her excellent work....while sometimes also thinking what is she wearing inside her dress or power suit. It’s as if I managed to flip a switch inside her and now she’s hungry for more.
Get wat u mean bro, that awesome, sextifying feeling of conquering and getting back at a fierce, all-powerful domineering woman in office once she is in bed with you .. such a vast different feeling to take her body under yr control for once i/o the other way round ... and making her thirst n cum back to you for even more .. heehee

Old 23-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Get wat u mean bro, that awesome, sextifying feeling of conquering and getting back at a fierce, all-powerful domineering woman in office once she is in bed with you .. such a vast different feeling to take her body under yr control for once i/o the other way round ... and making her thirst n cum back to you for even more .. heehee
Not so much as getting back. But owning her now when we are alone. U know when u game and u lock a new secret level that type of feeling? Every orgasm I give her feels like an achievement. We had a bad day today in the office and I msged her to see if she wants a drink at orchard. Now drinking at Orchard hotel and I will update if there’s any action...but sensing how we are touching now, there will 100% be.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not so much as getting back. But owning her now when we are alone. U know when u game and u lock a new secret level that type of feeling? Every orgasm I give her feels like an achievement. We had a bad day today in the office and I msged her to see if she wants a drink at orchard. Now drinking at Orchard hotel and I will update if there’s any action...but sensing how we are touching now, there will 100% be.
Anxiously waiting to know the hot action last nite at the Orchard Hotel with her ??

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anxiously waiting to know the hot action last nite at the Orchard Hotel ??
Z was wearing a simple one piece black dress. So simple yet it showed what’s great about her body ....it exposed much of her Long legs and also her cup C boobs. As the night wore on, we got more touchy.. then she got a msg ....her husband asking her when is she reaching home .....it was 830 then .....and she said....I have to go. So i walked her back to tge car ...and pulled her into my back seat .....

The good thing about covid is that the carpark is really deserted. Z protested ....I have to get home as I climbed into the back seat and cornering her at the corner .....I looked at her and said yes I know ....as I kissed her furiously .....

I have to get home soon ...she whispered and she kissed me back .....I nodded ....and replied yes, after this .....as I brought my hand to her thighs and caresses them....she opened them slightly as I slid my hand up and pulled her panties aside as I fingered her ....

Omg ....she whispered as she looked ard .....is it safe ....I need to get home ...etc and as I fingered her more, her protests and concerns turned to hapless moans .....she came very quickly as I fingered her to climax again and again.....by now her panties were really soaked ....one thing abt z is that she can cum n cum n cum as I finger till my fingers sore .....then I pulled her panties off ....

Ehhhhh....z protested as I slid it off her long legs but I didn’t care .....pulled them off her trailing legs and I dived my face into her, licking her juicy pleasure hole...she moaned Omg omg as she collapsed into the seat fully while I held up her legs and spread them really wide as I licked her protests away ...maybe got ppl ....hey ....wait ....erghhhh eeghhhh ...as she protested and came at the same time .....it was so sensual.

We were full of sweat as I finally stopped .....pulled her up into my arms and whispered .....time to go home ? Z looked at me with her large round puppy eyes and nodded ....I dun wanna go ......but I have to .....

I smiled as she kissed me ......I wore her panties back for her ....as she blushed ....first time someone wear back for me ...she whispered softly as I kissed her again......sliding my finger into her again ....hey .....z protested as I gave her another orgasm as i whispered into her ear as she came uncontrollably.....one for the road z.....

Walked her back to her car and was careful not to be seen by her car cam....

And nottily msged her in the night ....hope u can sleep well darling ....lol.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlpower View Post
I referring to going to pub
Had a chance to meet with this girl. Very pretty.
Old 26-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Had a chance to meet with this girl. Very pretty.
Congrats bro ! ...envy u...u struck Toto or 4D ahh ...this sis is prolly the only bravest sis we can find in this forum who dare to come out and meet up with us guys...the rest are all so scared to death to even want to reply yr PM invitation n rather hide behind the keyboard ..so bro, being the lucky one, can share with us bros here yr FR in detail ??

Old 26-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Recently matched with a married lady, 3 years older than me. And surprised that she was from my secondary school and used to stay around my area.. Haven get to up her, but we are following the flow..
Old 26-03-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Congrats bro ! ...envy u...u struck Toto or 4D ahh ...this sis is prolly the only bravest sis we can find in this forum who dare to come out and meet up with us guys...the rest are all so scared to death to even want to reply yr PM invitation n rather hide behind the keyboard ..so bro, being the lucky one, can share with us bros here yr FR in detail ??
Really pretty and nice slim bod. Just happened to be lucky my pm was opened when she was free and felt a little horny according to her.
Went dinner and hotel. Alas couldn’t stay overnight so we left after 2 shots. Nicely shaven pussy. She said she had a thin trail of bush so might as well shave it.
Boobs wise B cup, just nice to squeeze.
Still thinking of her but she said ons mean ons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1