The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
It was Nina's Birthday tall girl most sophiscated looks not syt so you may not know her haha

You miss the LBs rights. 555
Nina... tall gal... sophisticated look.. hmm... not hard to miss a gal like dat in there... 555... i where got always after SYTs ler... 555... but every guy does like SYTs ler.. 555+

noooo... well.. least not d 2 LBs dat juz left ler.... i'm still tryin to figure out who d other LBs r... was told then got high of abt at least 5 LBs at 1 time... hmmm..

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 17-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
Nina... tall gal... sophisticated look.. hmm... not hard to miss a gal like dat in there... 555... i where got always after SYTs ler... 555... but every guy does like SYTs ler.. 555+

noooo... well.. least not d 2 LBs dat juz left ler.... i'm still tryin to figure out who d other LBs r... was told then got high of abt at least 5 LBs at 1 time... hmmm..
No la ... the floor manager tell me only 2 and also the gers there all tell me only 2. Even the 2 LB tell me haha
Old 18-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirmed 2, and their quality are the higher grades...90% similar to woman when closes are up/
Old 19-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
No la ... the floor manager tell me only 2 and also the gers there all tell me only 2. Even the 2 LB tell me haha
Hey Bro! Saw you @ Live Impact yesterday night with Bro.mazdamx5!!! WoW!!! No more Resort outings already??? 555!!!
Old 19-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Olympic Hope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopjoop View Post
confirmed 2, and their quality are the higher grades...90% similar to woman when closes are up/
u mean they are not
Old 19-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Hey Bro! Saw you @ Live Impact yesterday night with Bro.mazdamx5!!! WoW!!! No more Resort outings already??? 555!!!
Hey bro... was there initially because of my ex girl but after a few sessions, I realised I am kind of scared of the place ever since last night's experience. Perhaps I am not as good as Whitehawk in terms of rejecting to buy flowers. It is a very flower joint if you know what I mean and they kept coming to you again and again and again be it flower girl or singers... kind of scary. Furthermore, the singers are not really that fantastic as compared to LI or N. I personally felt that even CT is better.
Old 19-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Hey bro... was there initially because of my ex girl but after a few sessions, I realised I am kind of scared of the place ever since last night's experience. Perhaps I am not as good as Whitehawk in terms of rejecting to buy flowers. It is a very flower joint if you know what I mean and they kept coming to you again and again and again be it flower girl or singers... kind of scary. Furthermore, the singers are not really that fantastic as compared to LI or N. I personally felt that even CT is better.
Yes Bro, personally I feel the pressure too @ Resort... 555!!! But usually I will just act blur or 'answer a phonecall' and walked off... The singers will hint the flower gal to come to me and ask me to buy flowers... As for Live Impact, I usually don't feel the pressure... It's so easy to reject the flower gal (M***'s sister) because she's so green in this job... And the singers won't hint to the flower gal to ask me to buy them flowers because I don't usually buy the flowers, unless I dedicated for a song...

Anyway, great to see that you are enjoying yourself with Bro.Whitehawk @ Live Impact!
Old 20-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow tat means resort is flower land???? waste money man...how many singers there? plant until siao la...zzzz
Old 20-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if i go upstage sing thai song thy flowers me??? 555 ,,,like that worth ma..sing 2songs then can open more drinks .worth la..
Old 21-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
@nimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopjoop View Post
i never got to see any LBs there, or they are so close to perfection already?

No Booze?

No Women?

NO WAY!!!!

FR on ANGEL (RSE)
Old 21-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaizombie View Post
wow tat means resort is flower land???? waste money man...how many singers there? plant until siao la...zzzz
If you don't know the singers well, they won't be so hard on you for the flowers... If you know them really well, you really need to come up with some ideas to escape the flower trap... 555!!!
Old 21-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually tis kinda flowers thing... once u start.. THEY cant stop.. haahhah... but honestly... juz sayz no lor... not necessary for YOU... to keep buyin for them... neverending story if u keep buyin for them... u think ur wallets n pockets is neverending hole ahh.. anyhow dig always have 1000 bucks in there meh? hahahah... sign card too much... card also will melt ler... hahhhaha... juz simply sayz NO... as d sayin goes... PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT... hahahah... weekend is coming.. perhaps u bros dat got low control can start practising... say NO... hahahah...
as for d qns on d LB... so far... i think.. only 2 places have ya... Jdee n Royal Pub...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 21-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Samster

for me i will ask the singers i tip u .u drink with me.as for flowers pay $20 ask them sing then giv la . more worth ma..hmmm mayb dun bring too much cash out, use card lol...flowers must c.o.d ma 555..dun tell me they so advance now , can use card pay for flowers?
Old 21-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jdee started earlier with 2-4 LB, and then royal. their qualities considered above average liao, 1 or 2 95% same woman. of cos most have a bigger body than real gals, but dun be surprised to see petite sized too, though rare. so if u see a big sized chio bu, play safe if u are not into Lb at all.

flower thing...not say cannot buy. just control. and i hate it when they make it look like an obligation. tht's my limmit point if it happens. if he/she sings well, ok to buy some. encouragement. some performers are good, they encourage flowers, but there are some who are tactless, spoil the ricebowl.

well, as one bro said, here we treat them like gold. back in LOS, we are treated by gold...and treated by many!!!. in resort, icon, everynight has 10-15 GROs...but in rainbow agogo (nana plaza), we have >100 in bikini waiting for u to look into thier faces. and for they same price of 10-15 Lds, you get to bonk, they join u whole night to disco, eat, and bonk again. hahahaha. now dollar and cents do make sense right?
Old 21-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

i will try winsor hotel there new thai jiont, hope not that scarely as resort flower plantations..any bro if got news pls update ..thkss inadvance..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1