The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

I have a little secret which nobody from my family and social circle knows about. I’ve been keeping this secret for the past 2 years ever since the circuit breaker in 2020. I want to use this platform to let it out from my heart, simply because I felt guilty about what I’ve done. Hope bros don’t mind.

It was around mid-April 2020, working from home and not able to go anywhere has made me felt bored. So, I spent most of my time on my phone using WeChat to add and chat with strangers using the “Nearby” function. Well, mostly these people I got are basically Chinese MLs nearby trying to get you to secretly visit them during CB period.

Throughout the whole process, there was a local Singaporean lady who responded to my greetings. Her display picture was a photo of her facing a scenic sunset over a beach somewhere with her back facing the camera. I couldn’t tell if she is young, old, ugly or chio. We hit it off well, talked about various topics like education, travel, hobbies and sex life.

After a week of chatting, she suggested that we should meet up for a quick lunch but circuit breaker prevented that and so plans changed to an invitation to her place for a homecooked lunch. She provided me her address and I was surprised that she is staying only 2 blocks away from me. I was scared at the beginning with doubts and suspicion that I may be walking into a scam or be a potential victim of a crime, simply because I don’t know if she is real and how she looked like.

I was walking along her corridor and I could smell the lunch she cooked from the outside. Knocked on her door, low and behold a lady in her early 40s opened the door and invited me in for lunch that was already prepared on the dining table.

There was nobody else in the house, appears to me that she is staying alone. After lunch, she turned on the television and introduced some Netflix dramas she is watching at that time. As we relax on the sofa, she suddenly hugged me and told me that she missed the warmth of a man. Well, the rest was history as she mounted me and start to rock me on the sofa. Bros here must be wondering if I did raw, well the answer is simply yes because I didn’t expect sex would be on the menu that quick. Didn’t managed to prepare helmets.

This affair went on for a few weeks and it is always during lunch time. One day, she chased me out at about 4pm without any explanation. Probed her about it and she told me that her daughter is coming home from school. She is a married women with one daughter in lower secondary school. I’m shocked, because I’ve been fucking another guy’s wife! Her husband is stucked in Australia due to his work and COVID lockdown.

She told me that she was neglected by her husband for years after their daughter was born. She told me she has needs too and fucking a young guy like me brings her back to her younger self. After I found out her situation, we still continue to message each other and meet up for some romping session during covid period. This went on for another year or so, till this Jan 2022 when suddenly her WeChat was deactivated. Not sure what happened, didn’t dare to find out or hang around at her place. Shall let this secret rest and lie in the dark. I feel bad for her husband and I think I shouldn't had done this.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

It's ok bro.

Take it as u doing someone a favour.

If it's not u, someone else will be doing it to her. It doesn't stop at you.

And look from positive angle. U actually helping her to cope with her mental and emotional stress. If she didn't look for a man, what could happen to her? Take knife and slash herself or slash someone? Or jump down from her block? U might have just saved her life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
I have a little secret which nobody from my family and social circle knows about. I’ve been keeping this secret for the past 2 years ever since the circuit breaker in 2020. I want to use this platform to let it out from my heart, simply because I felt guilty about what I’ve done. Hope bros don’t mind.

It was around mid-April 2020, working from home and not able to go anywhere has made me felt bored. So, I spent most of my time on my phone using WeChat to add and chat with strangers using the “Nearby” function. Well, mostly these people I got are basically Chinese MLs nearby trying to get you to secretly visit them during CB period.

Throughout the whole process, there was a local Singaporean lady who responded to my greetings. Her display picture was a photo of her facing a scenic sunset over a beach somewhere with her back facing the camera. I couldn’t tell if she is young, old, ugly or chio. We hit it off well, talked about various topics like education, travel, hobbies and sex life.

After a week of chatting, she suggested that we should meet up for a quick lunch but circuit breaker prevented that and so plans changed to an invitation to her place for a homecooked lunch. She provided me her address and I was surprised that she is staying only 2 blocks away from me. I was scared at the beginning with doubts and suspicion that I may be walking into a scam or be a potential victim of a crime, simply because I don’t know if she is real and how she looked like.

I was walking along her corridor and I could smell the lunch she cooked from the outside. Knocked on her door, low and behold a lady in her early 40s opened the door and invited me in for lunch that was already prepared on the dining table.

There was nobody else in the house, appears to me that she is staying alone. After lunch, she turned on the television and introduced some Netflix dramas she is watching at that time. As we relax on the sofa, she suddenly hugged me and told me that she missed the warmth of a man. Well, the rest was history as she mounted me and start to rock me on the sofa. Bros here must be wondering if I did raw, well the answer is simply yes because I didn’t expect sex would be on the menu that quick. Didn’t managed to prepare helmets.

This affair went on for a few weeks and it is always during lunch time. One day, she chased me out at about 4pm without any explanation. Probed her about it and she told me that her daughter is coming home from school. She is a married women with one daughter in lower secondary school. I’m shocked, because I’ve been fucking another guy’s wife! Her husband is stucked in Australia due to his work and COVID lockdown.

She told me that she was neglected by her husband for years after their daughter was born. She told me she has needs too and fucking a young guy like me brings her back to her younger self. After I found out her situation, we still continue to message each other and meet up for some romping session during covid period. This went on for another year or so, till this Jan 2022 when suddenly her WeChat was deactivated. Not sure what happened, didn’t dare to find out or hang around at her place. Shall let this secret rest and lie in the dark. I feel bad for her husband and I think I shouldn't had done this.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This affair went on for a few weeks and it is always during lunch time.

She told me that she was neglected by her husband for years after their daughter was born. She told me she has needs too and fucking a young guy like me brings her back to her younger self. After I found out her situation, we still continue to message each other and meet up for some romping session during covid period. This went on for another year or so, till this Jan 2022 when suddenly her WeChat was deactivated. Not sure what happened, didn’t dare to find out or hang around at her place..
Thks for sharing yr this little dark secret bro ...lucky u !...u found a v. rare married women in wechat who don't mind meeting u up after a week of chatting n even fucked with u on the initial 1st meet-up

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats, you had fucked a MILF. you were a toy for her horniness that's all. Nothing more. Your had your pleasure.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, quite possible...that's why never close yr door completely cos there may be a day they might just turn ard n cum back to u if their situation change for the worse n they think back that maybe u r better than the others previously had after all.

and yes, they will usually stick to 1 fwb only unless her friends can recommend her others on a discreet basis...but usually, the majority of women once they make up their minds to leave or discard u, they seldom change their minds after that....they r quite strong minded pple...they would prefer to find someone new rather than going back to the same old 1.. it is actually something like when we resign n leave a company most of us do not want to go back to the same company to work again as the reasons for leaving in the 1st place r usually acrimonious unless it is a friendly parting of ways...

This is the only place where people are encouraging. Most random people I talk to will say it's not right, give up etc.

If still maintain contact, considered acrimonious?
Old 16-04-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
AHKIVE has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Nice share bro rollingthunder. I'm sure many guys would love to be in your shoe!
Old 16-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
This is the only place where people are encouraging. Most random people I talk to will say it's not right, give up etc.

If still maintain contact, considered acrimonious?
Depending whether the contact is initiated by u or her...if it is by her, there is a little chance or hope of a cum back...but the bitterness of the break-up from the way u described would hv taken a serious toll on yr r/s with her already....

Old 16-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Depending whether the contact is initiated by u or her...if it is by her, there is a little chance or hope of a cum back...but the bitterness of the break-up from the way u described would hv taken a serious toll on yr r/s with her already....
I texted to start in contact, but the replies are short n cold.
Old 17-04-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-woman-2626486

Man with chopper arrested after woman slashed at Beach Road

SINGAPORE: A 46-year-old man was arrested for attempted murder on Thursday evening (Apr 14) after he allegedly attacked a woman in the Beach Road area, leaving her bleeding profusely from slash wounds.

Police said they responded to the case at about 5.30pm.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the man purportedly slit his own wrists with a chopper before authorities arrived. The woman was found at the scene with slash wounds.

Police said in an update on Thursday night that the victim is a 41-year-old woman believed to be the man's wife.

They added that officers located the armed man in the area and deployed a Taser to subdue him before making an arrest.

Both the man and woman were conscious when taken to hospital. The chopper was seized and investigations are ongoing, said the police.

"The police are aware of videos circulating online on the incident, and would like to urge members of the public to refrain from circulating the videos and speculating on the case,” they added.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call for assistance at 75 Beach Road at about 5.30pm, adding that two people were taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Footage of the incident showed a man dressed in black apparently slashing the woman several times as she lay on the road behind a parked car. Building signage identified the location as next to Zhong Hua Steamboat and Hotel Calmo Bugis.

The man’s hands were covered in blood and he held onto the weapon as he briefly attempted to engage with those who tried to intervene, before attempting to flee. The woman, who later managed to sit up, was seen with blood on her head, arms and legs.

Members of the public, some of whom appeared to be staff members from a nearby eatery, were seen attempting to stop the man by throwing objects such as chairs and dustbins.

A CNA reporter saw at least 10 police cars at Liang Seah Street at about 6pm as well as several ambulances. The hotpot restaurant was also cordoned off.

The man will be charged in court on Saturday. If found guilty of attempted murder, he faces life imprisonment, imprisonment of up to 20 years and a fine, or both.
Old 17-04-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
My MILF/Married women contacts are all within my social/work circle.
I am in my 50’s now and I am not current with the dating/fucking app out there.

I don’t have a pool or a harem of uninitiated MILF/Married women waiting for me to put my dip stick in.
At least not during my active years.

Just talking about MILF/Married women, I get them all within my social/work circle.
Half the time I make the first move but that is after they gave me all the ‘come try me’ signs.

It could be verbal or body, but I never go in cold not with this group of women.
I like SYT but if it is a satisfying, no frills and fulfilling sexual relationship, MILF/Married women are the best, hands down.

I had single women, young and not so young plenty of them.
Different relationship timeline but when it comes to MILF/Married women, they make every encounter savouring best.

How and why these women would give me the ‘come try me’ signs?
They already have been studying me or their potential meat-lust.

They are confident, comfortable and cautious on all aspects of me.
They know me either directly or through their BF, husbands or friends.

To them, I would fit their expectations.
And most times is not about sex expectations.

These women want an affair, a secretive relationship and a dick-call all rolled into one. This whole package is a turn on for them.

If u are giving off a vibe or impression that u are only a good fuck and nothing else, I can safely tell u these women won’t be too interested in u.
Maybe for a fuck and that’s it.
Basically if u are dumb fuck to them, that it too.

But to keep them wanting u for the long term, u need to have these.
They want your time when they want it.
They want your silence when they need it.
They want your comfort when they need it.
They want all of u present in front of them when they want it.
And most important they need your reliability on top of u being dependable.

If u can give off these vibes or qualities, I can assure u women from this group will look for u and gives u the hint.
The ‘come try me’ sign.

When once u have them, u can then start to play with their rules against them slowly.
Let them own u for a start.
Once they tasted u, it will be no turning back for them.

Trust me as an old uncle. U must give in to them first.
Once they are used to u, u can start pushing the envelope.

Many will do a 180 slowly and be at your beckon call.
The best part, your looks is not essential if u know how to play your cards right.

This is a long and rewarding game.
I suggest u start to widen your social circle and keep your eyes open.
When they see what they like, the signs will appear.
thank you for the advice. upped your points!
Old 17-04-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Roytt8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
thank you for the advice. upped your points!
Great learning points . Cheers
Old 17-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I texted to start in contact, but the replies are short n cold.
If that's the case, not much hope to rekindle the r/s although the short n cold replies givs a little hope....u hv to try damn hard ..all the best to u bro

Old 17-04-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
If that's the case, not much hope to rekindle the r/s although the short n cold replies givs a little hope....u hv to try damn hard ..all the best to u bro
What's the alternative?
Old 18-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Let me share my most memorable ladies that I have outside of my married life.
This is the most explosively toxic one. Local.
This pic, we stayed at MBS for a 3 day fuck-fest 2018.

Ex-wife of my ex-colleague.
She made the first move and all the moves at me.

I just went along the ride.
It took me a while to tame her, but it is still not meant to be.

We parted after an intense and erotic 5 months fuckship.
This pic of her when she was 45 years old.

She is 2 years my junior.

We have not fucked for 4 years since.
She wanted to fuck and till today she keep sending me pics to tease me.

I am not ready to fuck her yet. I am not in the need to.
Why? Liked I said, she is explosively toxic.

At first, I thought she was just a sex addict, but she is more than that.
I am not bad-mouthing her; I have certain boundaries for pussies outside of my married life.

Most women will respect that, she knows no boundaries.
We had good times and we still have even now if I keep my dick away from her body.

She is divorced and single for the past 4.5 years.
I can have her whenever I want it, but it will come with consequences that I am not willing to bear.

Old 18-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

This must be one my top fave. Local.
The one at the top was taken in 2018 when we vacationed at Bali.

She is 15 years my junior, married.
We met at the Love Kuching Project as volunteers then.

Clicked, flirted and she confided in me about her marital problems then.
Then we fucked intensively like 3 times a week for 3 months.

She is my fave because I am a sucker for beautiful lips that accentuate the smile.
Her ass is asscellent and she is extremely smart. Total turn on.

We still meet and fuck but not that often anymore.
She has remarried and I am truthfully happy for her.

So why she still wants to fuck me when she is already married to a new and better man?

Simply because her husband is not me, I am not him.
Same logic we apply to our extra marital fucks, women do the same logic thinking too.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1