The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Maids

nice ... camping for more updates
Old 13-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wilsonbh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story lah bro!
Old 13-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 10
jagz11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjagz11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Camping in...more updates pls...
Old 13-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

little did she know.

Things cooled down a bit since that weekend but it did not stop me from perving on her. She became the new object of my desires. Just getting peeks at her bosom with her loose T-shirts as she bends down, or the peek of colour of her panties as she squats was enough to send my young hormones into overdrive. It was like being in a constant state of arousal all the time. Such was her allure, that my underwear was constantly wet when I was at home. Even when I was in JC, it was still wet as I had those mental images playing in my head.

She used to do her washing every couple of days so I used to steal her panties to play with before her washing day and a lot of my cum finding its way onto the crotch of her panties. Then one day I got a sick thought, instead of using her used panties, I could cum in her freshly washed panties and have her wear her cum stained panties all day. This drove me into overdrive but it was also a hard task as I would have to sneak out of the house at night and that was not easy. But such was my determination, I resolved to do it.

As my room was further in the house than my parents, I had to do a couple of things, first, get past their door without them hearing, prior to the day, I made sure all the hinges of the door were coated well with WD40 so that they would not squeak, next, I had to get the front door opened without my parents hearing, thankfully they slept in air-conditioning, so that was not too hard, but also had to make sure Rosie did not hear the door unlocking..so there I was standing at the threshold of the front door, gingerly, my hand reached out... I placed my hand on the lock and in a slow agonising motion, unlocked the door, you cold hear the soft click which looked sounded like a boom in the still of the night and it felt like it reverberated throughout the house. I froze, straining my ear to listen out for signs of movement in the house, no hearing anything, I breathed a sigh of relief and opened the door, squeeeeeeeeeeeek as the door slowly opened.. shit, shit, shit was all I could think, I forgot to oil the front door.. heart in my sleeve, no one came to check, phew..

Tiptoeing my way around the house, I made my way round back toward the wash area where the washing was hung. Straining my eyes in the dim moonlight, I scanned around for Rosie's clothes, finally I spotted them in the hanging stand next to her room door. Quietly I toptoed there and started scanning further, on first glance, there was no lingerie. What!!! I thought in my head, that is strange.. how could there be nothing??? Scanning closer, I found it tucked between two of her T-shirts, pegged to a hanger. Two panties and two bras. My heart was pounding real fast by that time as I reached for my prize.

As quietly as possible, I took the hanger off the rack and brought my prizes to my chest, being nervous, I got careless and one of her bras dropped onto the floor with a loud splat! I froze again.. a quick look at Rosie's room showed me she probably did not hear, scanning the houses around me, no lights came on.. phew another disaster averted. Finding a spot where I could sit and enjoy my prize, I quickly pulled down my shorts and wasted no time in putting my already stiff member in the pocket of her crotch and wrapping the remainder of the panty around my little bro, I wanked away. Switching between the two panties and the two bras.. time for me seemed to almost come to a standstill.

There I was. On the opposite side of the wall lay Rosie, sleeping in her bed, across the mesh fence, my neighbours daughters room, though I was a bit hidden, it was a huge rush, thinking I could get caught anytime... I wanked away faster and faster till I could feel my scrotum emptying, then I brought all the pieces of lingerie over my stiff little bro as he erupted like a volcano as it soaked through all her undergarments. As they were still wet themselves, you could not tell I had cum in them. The crotch pocket of her panties held my seed and the other pieces were stained with them too.. satisfied, I hung them back where they were found and slowly made my way back to my bed and dozed away dreaming of Rosie. One day I will make sweet love to her.
Old 13-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JamieCarragher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for TS to write next chapter.
Old 14-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16022 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Houses100, I can't give you a 100 houses, but here's 5 rep for you.
It's a great thread; thanks for continuing,...
Hope you the MIA always, oops I mean
Man In Action
😊
Old 14-10-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
OreoCookieMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
nice ... camping for more updates
same here, very exciting
Old 14-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
shuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: My Maids

After reading your story My desire for maid is getting stronger.
Old 14-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Houses100, I can't give you a 100 houses, but here's 5 rep for you.
It's a great thread; thanks for continuing,...
Hope you the MIA always, oops I mean
Man In Action
😊
Thank you bro. I will take the MIA as I was.. things to sort through in my head and heart you know?
Old 14-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DoctorGood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good story. Please continue.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

One day I will make sweet love to her.

Things were status quo for a long time between Rosie and me. I would spend time talking to her and in secret, masturbate into her freshly washed panties and leave my cum in them to dry. All the while getting a big high from seeing her wearing her panties with my fresh cum on them. Try as I might it was difficult to make headway.

During the end of year break, my parents had a business conference in Japan and did not want to take me along. I was quite bummed but the thought of having two weeks alone with Rosie was a great consolation prize for missing out on the Japan trip. Little did I know then, it would be the turning point between Rosie and I. Fast forward a few days, I was seeing mum and dad off at the airport. After some admonitions on what not to do and for myself to behave, I waved goodbye to my parents.

By the time I reached home, it was about 10.30pm, I decided to take a shower as it was a very hot day, went back to my room to find no more home clothes in my cupboard. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I went in search of something to wear from the freshly washed and ironed pile. As Rosie's room door was slightly closed, I knocked, hearing no reply, I pushed to door open to find Rosie on her bed asleep. She was wearing a simple short batik dress and had her back facing me. I could see the soft rise and fall of her shoulders as she was peacefully sleeping. From the fragrance in the room, you could tell that she had a shower as well, the room smelt very much of Rosie. Not wanting to wake her up, I slowly rummaged to find the clothes I was looking for. Having found them, I was about to leave the room, when Rosie shifted and turned, she was now facing me and the hem of her dress had risen up to reveal just the smallest portion of her panties.

If you can just imagine, a beautiful sexy woman, with long slender legs sleeping softly in a position where you can see her undies, my little bro immediately paid attention. It was almost too tempting.. I had wanted to reach out and touch the smooth tanned skin of her silky thighs as she lay there exposed to me. I stood there rooted to the spot, admiring her beautiful form. As the light from the hallway spilled into the room illuminating just enough for me to see. I was about to back out of her room when I hit the broom in the corner and it fell with a thud.. this woke Rosie up and as the whites of her eyes appeared, there I was, with just a towel to hide my modesty.

Rosie: Oh Houses, what are you looking for?

Houses: Sorry, was trying to find my home clothes as there were none in my cupboard.

Rosie: Sorry, I forgot to put it back. I am really tired today.

She then realised that her panties were showing and sat up quickly brushing the hem of her dress down. (darn, there goes my free show) As she sat up, her face came into the light and I could see that her eyes were puffy from crying.

Houses: Are you ok?

Rosie: Yes, I am better now.

Houses: What happened? What made you cry?

Rosie: I got a call from my boyfriend today and he called it off with me. I already knew there might be someone else, but now that he has said it, I know it is all over. I keep thinking that maybe I should not have come here to work and that I should have stayed in the Philippines to fight for my love.

With that she began tearing again...not knowing what else to do to comfort her, I just sat down next to her and held her hand. She did not refuse my hand but instead clung onto it like it was life itself to her. We must have sat there for about 20 minutes like that, thigh to thigh, my hand holding hers, while she sorted her feelings out. My hand was resting on her thigh and all I could think was I wish there was no fabric between the back of my hand and her thigh.

I thought I would do the gentlemanly thing and just go, so I just placed a kiss on her forehead and said, "it will be better soon". Till this day I don't know what happened, but in one swift motion my face was in her hands and her face was just in front of mine. Her eyes were searching mine, like two white fireflies in the night, without warning, her lips descended onto mine. Time seemed to go in slow motion for me. The initial touch of the tip of her lips on mine, followed by the pressure of a full on kiss, at first tentative, seeking, searching, then followed by more insistent, more urgent kisses. I was stunned like a vegetable for the lack of a better way to describe it and just sat there as she stood infront of me kissing me.

Her tongue then flicked between the small opening that my mouth made from being so stunned, only then did I wake from my stupor and start returning the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her body, the one I had wanted to possess and pulled her into my embrace. She reciprocated and melted into my arms. The session started getting more steamy and I started getting bolder.
Old 15-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MissJaniceL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As usual, great writing! Can't wait for the next instalment!

- My Blogs -
https://missjanicexxx.wordpress.com/
Old 16-10-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leewee74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Powerful stories Bro. Thumbs up.
Old 16-10-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JamesBulger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice writeup bro
Old 16-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBulger View Post
nice writeup bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewee74 View Post
Powerful stories Bro. Thumbs up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJaniceL View Post
As usual, great writing! Can't wait for the next instalment!
Thank you all for your kind comments. I will try not to disappoint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1