The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

contd....

As my cock exploded inside her mouth, she gagged a little. It was hot feeling my warm semen mixed with her even hotter saliva regurgitate down my cock shaft, which was remaining (surprisingly) raging hard while spending my load inside her mouth.

Yet, despite gagging and choking a little on my soldiers, Mrs. Suzuki was in filth mode and continued bobbing her pretty face and mouth up and down the length of my shaft , sucking in and swallowing semen and spit (bros, I dunno if this is a cultural thing, but I found it way hot).

The spit made me do something I've never done before or since. With the scent of her pukang and Jap asshole probably the source of my boner staying hard, I pui a quite bit of spit into her tight anus. Palm still under her jiggling boob, cum covered cock fucking her mouth, I once again went to get a taste of her asshole, this time coated thickly in my spit.

Tongue licking and tasting the taste of lavender, mixed with a bit of pussy and the sharp, bittery taste one might expect from licking a woman's shitter, even a clean classy MILF's, only made me buck my hips faster and harder into her mouth. As my johnson fired one last spurt of jizz.. I felt it settle down, twitching and firing blanks as it slipped out of her mouth.

She turned, (somewhat rudely separating her tasty ass crack from my tongue, not that I complained too much ) around and slinked back up, breasts resting on my bare chest, cock spent and soft, as I panted.

She immediately kissed my mouth, slowly, but deeply. I was in another world at this point so couldn't remember what it tasted like, but we kissed for about 30 seconds with lots of tongue before she collapsed onto me again.

I eased out from under her, gently moving into a spooning position where we faced each other. I felt her fingertips along my forehead as i kept my eyes closed, trying to take in the kinkiest experience in my life to date.

Y: You know, my son and helper will be home soon. Perhaps we should shower and get dressed again.

I froze. Intoxicated by the taste of Mrs. Suzuki's ass, cunt, and the talent of her mouth on my cock, I had half forgotten about the son and helper.. and that only I knew they were already home.

M: Umm, yeah, yeah, I should get to work. In case they are already home, what would we say we were doing in here?

Y: (She laughed (and I observed her boobs jiggling as she did)). "Oh they can't be home, I told my helper to be back much later." (see earlier Chapter)

I smiled, not wanting to prolong this conversation.

M: Well I have to get to work anyways. How about I shower first?

Y: (Smiling) Sure.. but can I quickly run in and brush my teeth.

M: Sure, sure.

I smiled on the inside watching her smooth, fair frame lift off the bed and go into the bathroom.

I jumped off the bed too, and went to shut off my iphone. As I did, I clearly heard the helper in the other room, talking on her phone. The son's video had stopped too. They were definitely home. Now it would have to be a great escape for me out of the apartment!

I looked over at the rumpled bedsheets, a few stray hairs of Yuko's visible against the white bed sheet, as was a fairly visible and fresh cum stain

The door opened and the lovely MILF emerged in a bathrobe, patting my behind cheekily as I walked by her to wash myself off.

contd....
Old 26-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

After I showered up and brushed teeth with my finger and toothpaste, I came back out to the bedroom.

I had forgotten the silence before I walked into the shower as I had switched off my iphone music player. And Mrs. Suzuki was standing at the door, face stern and serious.

Y: My helper and son are here. I do not know how long they have been here. This is very shameful if they could hear me.

Shameful? Hmm, I was thinking more like "wah dam hot!" .. but of course, I wasn't their mother and employer, respectively.

M: Oh (relaxed and cool), they probably didn't hear us with the music on.

Y: I hope you are right. Ok ( a little flustered, still in her white robe), you have to go Mike, and quickly.

M: But they mustn't see me leave Yuko-san.

We thought about a few ideas.. and then.

M: Ok, how about you tell your helper to go downstairs, because I forgot my keys (handing her my keys).. tell her to meet me at the corner of **** Street and ***** Road.

I will meet her there.

Your son, send him to your car to bring something. When they have both left, I will leave.

Y: What if my maid sees you leaving?

M: It's risky but, I can say I came up to collect my keys.

Bros, long story short (as you don't need to hear the details) I was able to leave. With her son and maid both out of the house, Yuko and I had a long, tonguey kiss goodbye, before I left the apartment.

The maid didn't see me leave, and I RE-collected my keys from her at the street corner.

While I'm not sure if the kid and helper did hear Mrs. Suzuki's groans as I tongued her spit covered asshole while she gave me a blowjob, or her loud orgasm while riding my cock bareback, I took back a great memory to the office, one i've relived for the past few months. I am very grateful for this opportunity to share with interested bros.

Thank you for your readership and the kind point upz.

***THE END***
Old 28-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
KC6268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the story
Old 28-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the story and most importantly for completing it unlike .....
Old 28-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ChevelleZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for nice story
Curious...so u guysndisnt continue the sex relationship?
Is she ever found out u were her student?
Old 28-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevelleZ View Post
Thanks bro for nice story
Curious...so u guysndisnt continue the sex relationship?
Is she ever found out u were her student?
bro, we had had 3 mre encounters after this (5) total, then she went back to jpan. never told her i was her student, didnt want mess with a good thing!!
Old 29-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A good story has ended, thx ts
Will bookmark this
Old 29-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro, we had had 3 mre encounters after this (5) total, then she went back to jpan. never told her i was her student, didnt want mess with a good thing!!
wow.. nice encounter. must keep her contact in JPN so can plan to have a sex holiday there. haha
Old 08-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hot story! finished in one reading... really exciting bro! share the other 3 contacts u had with her bro. hope u are still in contact...in case u go to visit japan...
Old 23-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

**Return of Mrs. Suzuki**

Bros, I haven't written for a while, mostly because my love life been too quiet and work life been too busy with travel and projects.

But this past weekend, my former fuck buddy, Japanese MILF and teacher when young was visiting SGP for the F1.

To summarise, we met up again and spent an amazing night of hot, filthy lovemaking in her hotel room.

Details to follow soon.... thank you to everyone who wrote to me with the kind words about my previous reports.
Old 23-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joohly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story thanks sharing
Old 23-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
**Return of Mrs. Suzuki**

Bros, I haven't written for a while, mostly because my love life been too quiet and work life been too busy with travel and projects.

But this past weekend, my former fuck buddy, Japanese MILF and teacher when young was visiting SGP for the F1.

To summarise, we met up again and spent an amazing night of hot, filthy lovemaking in her hotel room.

Details to follow soon.... thank you to everyone who wrote to me with the kind words about my previous reports.
Oh! so part 2 is coming leh.. camping here lo
got told Mrs Suzuki you're her student?
Old 23-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Oh! so part 2 is coming leh.. camping here lo
got told Mrs Suzuki you're her student?
no lah cannot risk telling her ., have started a new thread call *F1 Fun with Japanese MILF*
Old 24-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite interesting, waiting for more
Old 23-07-2015, 04:28 AM
Samster

For Bros who enjoyed reading my previous posts,

I am v. happy to report that Mrs Suzuki was back here over the past week (from Saturday 18 Jul until Wednesday 22 Jul) for her work (she does Japanese language training for corporate clients).

To recap: I shared my adventures about fucking her while her hubby was away and her maid was in the next room, and once again fucking and licking all her hidden areas during the F1 wknd last year. The weirdest thing about all of this was she was my Jpnese language teacher when young. (check out my previous posts on this topic for details)

She is now living with her husband and son in Japan, but when I found out she was visiting, I made sure I came back home for the long weekend (Was going to stay in KL, but parents got quite a surprise when I returned unannounced!)

Anyway, it's been a dry spell for me (I'm single, with lots of work travel and no time for cheonging) .. so with Mrs. Suzuki back, and staying in a nice 5-star hotel here, I was able to work in two hot and heavy fuck sessions.. my under-worked johnson was very happy to have a pretty Japanese MILF to release into and all over.

Will post both episodes here:

Episode 1: Reunion after 10 months on Sunday, fine wine, playing a little shy before a ravenous, sloppy blowjob .. leading to fucking Mrs. Suzuki's soaking, married Japanese pussy with a nice view of the flyer

Episode 2: Tuesday night farewell fuck..a new position, but still a nice view of the flyer. Details to follow.

Episode 1.. To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1