The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

When I returned, he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. "I certainly wouldn't to leave you wet and wanting," he said. "I know how to take care of that."

"I was hoping you did, sir." I giggled.

Tan tossed me on the bed and I bounced once before coming to rest with my legs spread and waiting. He attacked my pussy with his mouth first, quickly preparing me to accept him. When he plunged deep inside me, I gasped in pleasure. 

"Fuck me," I begged.

He stared at me for a second, before laughing and thrusting again. "Fuck you, huh?"

"Yes, please. I want you to pound me."

"Not make love?"

"Not this time. This time I want you to fuck me."

"Your wish is my command, Mrs. Tan."

He pulled out and plunged into me again, hard, rocking my body. I groaned. He pushed my legs up, bending me in two, my legs resting on his shoulders and he had his way with me. I climaxed soon after he started, trembling uncontrollably as he continued to thump into me. His prick turned my pussy into a frothy mess. I could look down between us and see his cock coated in a heavy layer of my cum. I closed my eyes and surrendered to him, letting him carry me down his lewd path. I orgasmed a few more times before his body tightened and I felt him send a flood of sperm into me. We both panted shallowly, gasping for breath, overcome with the outpouring of passion, the energy expended. He kept me pinned to the bed like a butterfly as he throbbed inside me. Even after his pulsing stopped, I felt nailed into position until his shaft started to shrink. Finally able to breathe, we kissed, attacking each other's tongue with an eagerness belying our spent passion.

"Was that enough of a fucking for you, Mrs. Tan?" Tan asked.

"For the moment, Mr. Tan. I don't think we're done for the evening." 

I pushed him off me and turned around to take his cum encrusted cock in my mouth, cleaning him off and preparing him for another round. Even after he was hard, I managed to keep all of him in my mouth, putting my newfound skills to practice. I continued to lick and suck his organ until he surrendered another wave of cum to my throat. 

When I swallowed all of his offering, I said, "Now, sir. If you wish me bare, you must shave me. If I'm not mistaken, you'll be ready to fuck again. Given you've cum twice before, I assume I might ride you awhile before you cum again."

"What's gotten into you this evening?" Tan asked.

"Can't a wife love her husband without something having gotten into her?"

"I suppose, but it's not the usual, so unexpected."

"Let me show you the pose Suki and I finally decided on."

"I thought I already chose one."

"It was fine tuned. You'll see."

I got up and found my phone, bringing it back to the bed. I opened her text and clicked on the picture, blowing it up. I showed it to him.

"Brenda, fuck! This is unbelievable. It's amazing." His cock started to stir again.

"I feel it's very racy, but it's in line with what we decided and I do find it sexy," I said. "Suki was thinking of a setting like the roaring twenties, kind of flapper style. She touched up her original sketch, to show what she was thinking of. Just plant that picture in this setting." 

I showed him the updated sketch, the gramophone, lamp, lacy curtains, the book, the plate of food with the bitten apple and grapes.

"That's perfect. Her client will love it."

"How do you know?"

"Because who wouldn't?" Tan said. "Assuming he's male, he'll probably beat off to it every night."

"It doesn't bother you to know your wife would be subject to such lewd fantasies?"

"He won't know it's you. Why should I care?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know, but it seemed like he should.

"Come on, husband. Take care of your wife's stubble."

I pulled him out of bed and into the bathroom. While I sat on the edge of the tub, he shaved me, making me smooth for him once more. As he pushed my folds and flaps around to run the razor down my skin without nicking me, he got progressively harder. By the time he finished wiping the shaving cream off my pussy, I was wet for him, and he was fully erect, his cock quivering with each beat of his heart. I led him back to the bed and directed he lie down. When he was flat on his back, I mounted him and directed his cock to my sheath and sank down over his stalk, quivering in lust as his thickness parted me.

Proceeding to ride him until he released, I had three more orgasms before he shared his essence with me. As I expected, he lasted a long time given his prior climaxes, so I was glad it was me riding him instead of the other way around. I'm not sure my pussy would have survived had I not controlled the speed and force of our union. When he was done, he went to sleep, completely worn out. I got up and cleaned up the dishes. 

No matter what was decided tomorrow with Jolene, I needed to make sure Tan would be the first one to use my ass. I didn't want my blackmailer to have my anal virginity. If it was something I had to surrender, Tan should be the one to have it. My blackmailer had taken so many firsts from me. I didn't want him to have another. Given Tan's size, I would have to wait until I'd worn the largest plug to ensure I could take his cock. I had to make sure whatever was decided tomorrow would result in Tan having first access to my bottom. Suddenly, I had an idea. If it worked, I would ensure Tan was the first one into my bottom.

When I climbed into bed, I curled around Tan's warm, naked body and tried to dream of a life where he was my only lover.

http://www.xvideos.com/video24116785...rl_masturbates
Old 14-05-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
birdwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story
Old 15-05-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The next morning, after Tan left, I put in the fourth largest size plug in my bottom. This was the first one which engendered more than a little discomfort getting it in. The pain only extended for the moment the widest part went past my sphincter, settling for tenderness after it was embedded. I took the photos and posted them to the website as usual. When the posting was made, I went into the shower and removed it, cleaning it off and replacing it in the box. I looked at the largest one. It looked so huge. But if I wanted to guarantee Tan my anal virginity, I needed to give it to him tonight. If he was to get it tonight, I had to prepare my ass with the largest plug.

I smothered my anus with lube, then added more to the butt plug. I tried pushing it in, relaxing my sphincter as much as I could, but as soon as it became painful, I had to stop. No wonder the sizes were gradual. If one had to start with the largest, it couldn't be done, and I was essentially skipping a size and not allowing myself to be accustomed to the smaller one before graduating to the largest. I had to find a way to get it in. 

There had to be something I could do beside applying lubricant to it. I needed some way other than trying to push it past the muscular ring. All of a sudden, I thought of sitting on it. I needed a flat surface the plug could stand on and let my body do the work. The floor would work, but I wanted something cleaner and higher. I looked for a chair or stool with a flat surface, but all of our furniture had either cushions or curved surfaces. Eventually, I looked around the bathroom and realized I could use the edge of the tub, or even the toilet seat with the lid down. I set the plug on the toilet lid, but the surface was a little curved and a light plastic, and I was afraid it might tip at the wrong time. 

I set it down on the tub's edge. It didn't wobble and looked fairly sturdy. I added more lube to myself and the plug. Pushing it part way in, I crouched over the tub, holding it steady, then sat down. Fuck! The pain as it went in past the widest part was excruciating. Fortunately, it quickly subsided to a dull roar as the plug seated itself in my bottom. This size was no longer mildly uncomfortable, it bordered on painful. If I was going to give my ass to Tan, I had to tolerate the size. It wasn't only the width of this one, it was the length as well. I hadn't measured the plugs, but this one looked to be around six inches long and I could feel it moving inside me. Taking some ibuprofen to ease the discomfort, I gave myself time to get used to it before leaving to meet Suki.

The drive to the prop store was a religious experience. Any bump or pothole causing my ass to bounce on the seat, sent a jolt of lightning through me, centered on my anus. Normal road vibrations were transmitted through the glass rod to the nerve endings in my bottom and I found myself becoming aroused, enough so I worried my panties were becoming wet. When I got to the prop store, I arrived just seconds before Suki, who I saw walking towards me down the sidewalk, drinking Starbucks coffee. I waited at the door so we could go in together.

Going inside, we spoke to the clerk about the items we wanted. Surprisingly, they had a lot of their props divided up by time periods, so she led us back to the section depicting the time period in question, and left us alone to pick out what we wanted.

"Why are you walking so funny?" Suki asked. "You're moving as if you've got a stick up your ass."

"I do, in a manner of speaking. I've got the largest butt plug in me today."

"I thought you were doing the largest size tomorrow?"

"That was the plan. I changed it. I wanted Tan to have me tonight."

"What's the rush?"

I couldn't tell her the real reason. If I didn't do Tan tonight, someone else might have my anal virginity and I didn't want them to have it.

"You said we'd be done early today and it gives me the chance to set the mood at home. Plus, when you start to paint tomorrow, I won't have anything in my bottom."

"How much mood do you need for someone to fuck your ass?"

"More than you, apparently."

"How big is it?"

"About this long." I held my hands apart. "And this big around at it's widest." I curled my fingers to show her. "And this wide where it's anchored now." I narrowed the circle to show her."

"Shit! It is a stick."

"Quite. It has to be to prepare me for Tan. He's fairly large," I said.

"So you said. So this last one is Tan's size?"

"Tan's longer."

"You found yourself a big boy, huh?"

"So I'm told. I don't have a lot of comparison, but I'm assured he's on the large side." Actually, I had more comparison than I wished for, but of the other five cocks I'd seen, Tan's was the largest. Only the one I hadn't seen felt near to Tan's size inside me.

"Good luck," Suki said. "You might need it."

We found several items in the prop place to use for my painting. Suki got a cart and we filled it up with the items we wanted. We brought them to the cashier. 

"How long do you want them for?" She asked. 

"Three to four weeks, I should think," Suki said.

"That long? Most rentals are for a few days."

"I'm doing a painting. It will take longer."

"Of course. You might want to paint these items first, then return them. We charge by the day. I'll charge you for three weeks, but you'll receive any money back for unused days. Please call if you'll need it past three weeks."

"Do all the items work?" Suki asked. 

The clerk looked it over. "The lamp works. The gramophone turntable turns, for movies, but it doesn't play. They have to dub the music in. Everything else is static."

Suki nodded. The clerk rang us up and Shizuko paid. We loaded the things into both our cars.

"Meet you back at the house," Suki said.

"I'll see you there."

Once again, the drive was interesting, to say the least. There was one cobblestone street I had to drive to get to Suki's which nearly brought me to orgasm. I was beginning to see why people might find anal sex acceptable. Thankfully, it was only about four blocks long. If it had been longer, who knows what might have happened. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video46429813/_sex

http://www.xvideos.com/video44183045/_
Old 16-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9413 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
JogAlone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, do continue
Old 17-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

The first thing Suki did after we got to her house was take some more pictures of me in the morning sunlight. She had printed out an eight by ten picture of the pose we wanted and using that, got me back into the correct position. She set the camera on a tripod and set it up to take pictures every ten minutes. She told me to hold the pose and while I laid there, having my picture taken at regular intervals, she unloaded both cars and brought everything into the house, setting it up around me. Without stepping between me and the camera, she turned her living room from something modern to a scene from the past. After about ninety minutes, my body was complaining from holding position so long and I said something to her. 

"Geez, I'm sorry. I should have given you a break after an hour. Get up, stretch, move around. I'll stop the camera."

I got up and did some stretching, working the kinks out, while looking around at what she'd done to the place. Except for the couch, which still looked modern, it was transformed.

"We have to do something about the couch," I said. "It doesn't fit here at all."

"I know. I don't really want to rent a couch though. I have no way to haul it here, and no place to put this one if I replace it temporarily."

"It wouldn't look so odd except for the fabrics. The styling could be a little old fashioned, but the fabric pattern is too modern," I said.

"I know." She thought for awhile. "Erin's grandmother has some old things. Her house is like a museum. Maybe Erin and I could borrow something from her to give us the look we need. I'll check with Erin when she gets home. Let's look at the photos and see if we want to make any changes to the set up and see which lighting looks best." 

"Sure."

We looked through the nine photos taken so far, comparing them to those from yesterday. 

"I've got to say," Suki said, "I like the morning photos much better for lighting than the afternoon ones. The contrast between light and shadow is much more dramatic."

"I agree," I said. "The ones around 10:30 both days look the best. We should also turn on the lamp behind me and see if that makes a difference, good or bad."

"Done. What do you think about the rest of the items? Anything we should move around there?"

I pondered the question. It looked pretty nice now. Suki had put a book on the floor, though it was a placeholder; a Harold Robbins novel instead of a period author. The plate had plastic fruit. We wouldn't replace it with real food until it was time to paint it.

"I'm thinking the flowers should be half in the light, half in the shadow. It looks too staged at the moment. I think the book should be 'Women in Love', by D. H. Lawrence. It has erotic qualities which would fit the theme we're creating; woman reading a book, thinking of pleasuring herself. It came out before the 1920's. 'Lady Chatterly's Lover' wasn't published in English until around 1930. I think it's an interesting play on your own situation, since you and Erin are lovers."

"Perfect. I love it," Suki said. "I love both those ideas."

She adjusted the vase with the plastic flowers and turned on the lamp.

"Get back on the couch and I'll take a few more pictures."

Acquiescing, I lay back down and let her take some more photos to see what the affect of the changes were. Finishing up, we both agreed they looked almost perfect. Only the couch needed changing. 

"I think we're done for the day," Shizuko said. "You can put your clothes back on and I'll see you back here tomorrow at eight-thirty."

"I told Tan I'd try to pick up some books for him from the library; some new author he really likes. Would you like me to pick up 'Women in Love'?"

"I thought I'd just use any book and put the title on it," Suki said, "but sure, why not, if you're going anyway."

"No problem. See you tomorrow."

"You'll have to tell me how tonight goes, with Tan. Whether or not you like anal sex."

"I won't give you the details, but I can say whether I liked it, I suppose."

I never made it to the library....... .........

http://www.xvideos.com/video40735115/_ktv_
Old 17-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Wibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 17-05-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Sihaiz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEMMA View Post
So sweet looking, fantasy to bonk her
Old 18-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

I was parked on the street and as I walked back to my car, I passed a white van. A familiar voice told me to hand over my purse and get in the back of the van as before. I looked up at my blackmailer's hidden face and silently handed over my purse and walked to the back of the van, climbing in the unlocked door. He told me to strip off my clothes and I started doing so, crying silently. I'd thought to evade him by changing the plugs today. When I was naked, he had me put my hands toward him. He fastened leather cuffs around my wrist. 

As he attached them to a pole in the front, I asked, "Is this really necessary? I'm being cooperative."

"You're being cooperative now. You may be a little less so when I start raping your ass."

He was right. As soon as he said it, I started pulling and tugging, trying to get away, but my bonds kept me controlled. 

"I'll scream rape," I said, my teeth gritted.

"I don't think you'll do that. I might get arrested, but as soon as I show the police and district attorney pictures of you eagerly sucking cock and begging to be fucked in a van like this one, I suspect I'll get released. Then your secret will be out. Your husband and family, your friends, everyone you know, will find out what a little slut you are, sucking my cock on your wedding day, fucking others on your honeymoon, multiple others. Being spitroasted in a van and begging for it. It's a hopeless case for a conviction. I'll be out before everyone's even had a chance to review the flood of material that hits the internet. So go ahead and scream if you want."

I closed my mouth.

"That's more like it." He climbed into the back of the van with me and started stroking my ass.

"I thought you were going to wait until I used the largest plug."

He smacked my ass.

"Address me as sir, slut. What is the plug in your ass now, Mrs. Tan? It seemed you couldn't wait until I fucked your ass. You skipped right over the second largest to the largest. The only thing I can conclude is you want your ass fucked today."

"Not by you," I said. I added the sir, reluctantly. "Sir. I wanted my husband to take my anal virginity before you had it. Please. Let my husband fuck me first. You can fuck it tomorrow."

"If you wanted your husband to fuck your ass, you should have let him fuck it earlier. I told you I was going to fuck you when you wore the largest plug."

"I needed to prepare my ass, sir. You said it needed to be prepared and he's bigger than you."

"You should have prepared it with something other than my plugs. Too bad."

"Please, sir," I pleaded, "let him have my anal virginity. It's all I'm asking. I'll do whatever else you want."

"You're going to do whatever else I want anyway. Aren't you, Mrs. Tan?"

I heard his zipper go down and his cock plunged into my pussy. The large plug and all the movement I'd done since putting it in left my pussy so moist, he went right in. I cried out in despair. 

"Please, sir. Fuck my slutty cunt right now. I'll suck your cock and you can shoot your cum all over my face. Just give me twenty-four hours and my ass is all yours." 

"I'll think about it, but you'd better show me a little gratitude."

"Thank you, sir. Please, sir. Whatever you want. I'm all yours."

"Beg for it."

"Please fuck my slutty cunt, sir. Fuck me hard and make me cum. I want you to make me cum so bad."

"Fuck me back."

"Yes, sir." I started rocking back against him, fucking him, opening myself to him, trying to give him everything I had. I could hear his camera clicking behind me, knowing he was taking more pictures. 

"Beg some more."

I knew he wanted to have video of me begging to be fucked; something more to protect himself and to threaten me with, but I was willing to give him whatever he wanted if he let Tan have my ass first.

"Please, sir, I'm begging you. Let me fuck myself on your hard cock. Please, let me cum on your cock. I want it so badly, sir. You can cum on my face. Let me feel all your hot, salty sperm spatter my nasty slut face, sir."

My blackmailer started playing with the plug in my back door, while playing with my clit. He tugged on it, pulling it an inch or two out, expanding my rectum, then pushing it back in. God, it felt good, and I let him know it, still begging.

"You're going to make me cum, sir. Your cock feels so good. Make me cum, sir. Please let me cum."

I spasmed over him, allowing myself to cum freely, not fighting it. I shuddered, my orgasm extending in waves from my pussy and ass. I could feel my body contracting over the plug and his cock. It was so powerful, I was still shaking a couple minutes later. He pulled out of my pussy and moved up by my face. I turned to face him and he still had his camera out, filming. He pumped his cock a couple times and sent sprays of his hot, thick, spunk all over my face and hair. I smiled as he did it, letting him photograph my face as he shot all over my grinning face.

"Yes, sir. Cum on my face, sir. Let me feel your hot cum all over my face."

"Suck it clean, slut." 

He waved his cock in my face and I captured it in my mouth and proceeded to suck him clean. He never lost his erection as a result. When he was fully hard again he moved back to my sex and plunged back in. I fucked back against him, being the obedient little whore so he'd leave my ass alone. I felt him moving the plug again figured he was going to tease me with it some more. Instead, he pulled it from my ass and I felt my butt gapping after it was removed. Drops of cold liquid fell on my ass and he smoothed it around the hole.

"What are you doing, sir."

"I'm getting your ass ready for my cock."

"Please, sir. You said you'd wait if I was pleasing to you. I did everything you asked. Please don't fuck my ass."

"You're mistaken, slut. I didn't say I'd wait. I said I'd think about it. I thought about it and I still want to fuck your whore ass."

I started moving my ass all around to keep him from entering me, but my arms and hands were confined and I couldn't use them at all. I tried kicking, but he pinned them down. I dropped my ass to the ground, but nothing I did was successful. I felt his cock at my back door and he plunged in, sliding easily past the muscle now my ass had been prepared. I screeched and he slapped my ass again. 

"Keep that up and you'll get your wish and the cops will show and I'll show them your cum smattered face and you begging to be fucked. They won't even arrest me."

"I put the other one in and posted it this morning," I cried as he fucked me. "How did you know I wore this one? And I left the other at home. How did you track me here?"

"You figured that out, did you? Clever girl. Or did your detective agency figure it out for you?"

"How did you know?"

"Thank you for confirming that for me. After one of my last contacts with you, you went to a building downtown. I wondered what was there and ran a check on the address. Lo and behold! A detective agency was located there. By the way; the tracking device in your plug is activated by body heat. Imagine my surprise this morning when your fourth day plug went dark and your final day plug went active. Lovely. Meant I got to enjoy this beautiful ass one day sooner than anticipated."

I shuddered and quietly cried as he reamed my virgin ass. Tan wouldn't get my ass first either. I felt horrible. This man was taking everything from me and I didn't have any choice. Given he'd cum once already, he was able to go for a long time. Sliding in and out of my anus, I climaxed after ten minutes and my humiliation and despair was complete. I sobbed openly now.

"I knew you were the perfect whore. Your body was made for sex," he said as I moaned through my orgasm. "Your husband should turn you out on the streets. He could retire on the money he made from you. Most whores don't enjoy sex as much as you do. Hearing you moan through your orgasms will drive lots of repeat business."

He plunged into my ass for another half dozen minutes. Finally, he went rigid and I felt his cum coating the interior of my rectum. He pulled out, wiping his slimy cock on my ass. 

"Someday, I'm going to make you lick this clean," he said.

I threw up. I emptied all the contents of my stomach in his van, my guts churning.

"What the fuck! You bitch!"

I was glad, even though I was half lying in my own puke. I heaved again, the smell overwhelming. 

"Jesus!"

Maybe I should learn to puke and defecate on command. Maybe he wouldn't be so eager to use me if I was covered in shit and vomit.

"You shouldn't have suggested you would force me to clean your shit covered cock," I whispered raggedly. "My stomach rebels at the suggestion."

"Get the fuck out."

I shook my bonds. "I'd love to. You need to release me."

I heard him zip his pants and he climbed out the back and into the front so he wouldn't have to crawl through my vomit. He released my hands and I sat up. I found a towel in the back he'd used to wipe himself clean. I wiped myself off as best I could. Fortunately, none of my clothes was lying near me. They were clean; cleaner than me. I put them on, and climbed out of the van, leaving a disgusting mess back there. It felt just. A disgusting mess in his van for the disgusting mess he'd made of my life.

Going to the front of the van and stuck out my hand. "My purse."

He handed it to me. "I'll see you later," he said. 

I took my purse and turned away. He drove off. Maybe next time, I could puke all over him instead of the floor of the van. I got into my car and woodenly travelled home. I was tempted to drive the car into a bridge abutment, to end my life. It would look more like an accident than suicide. Tan wouldn't be blamed. But what if I didn't die? I could remove my seatbelt, but I didn't know how to disable the airbags, and if I did, would it look as though someone was trying to kill me or I was committing suicide. Plus, I remembered my conversations with Kathy and Jolene. I should at least give Jolene a chance to catch this bastard. I recalled what happened to her rapist. Boating accident. Jolene seemed almost as mad at my blackmailer as I did. Perhaps there was a boating accident in his future. I smiled.

When I got home, I took all my clothes off and threw them into a big trash bag, along with the box with the rest of plugs. I took a shower, scrubbing myself nearly raw. My anus was sore. He'd fucked me quite a long time. Putting on some clothes, I threw the trash bag into the dumpster in the lot. I went back into the house and called Jolene.

"Hey, Brenda," she said, "you ready to talk about our plans for tomorrow?"

"No need." I barely got the words out before I started crying again. 

"Oh no, Brenda. I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"He got to me today. I put the largest plug in me today so I could offer my anal virginity to Tan tonight in case tomorrow went wrong. The trackers in the plugs are body heat activated so he knew my ass was prepared and he followed my signal to Shizuko's house. He had another van, white this time. He took me, Jolene. He took my ass." I cried harder.

"Brenda. Do you want me to come over?"

"Not today. Tan will be home too soon. Come tomorrow morning. I want to sleep now."

"I'll be there at eight."

"Thank you." I disconnected. 

I texted Suki to let her know I couldn't start tomorrow, I was feeling ill. I also texted Tan to let him know I was sick and to get whatever he needed for supper, but I was going to bed.

He texted back asking what was wrong. I told him flu. I said I'd thrown up, which was true. He asked me if I wanted him to come home. 

To watch me sleep. I don't think so. Just grab some supper and let me sleep.

I love you.

I love you too, I texted back, sobbing again.

I took some Tylenol PM and went to bed, curling up in a small ball. It still took me over an hour to sleep, but I finally did. I woke up briefly when Tan came home and rattled around in the kitchen, but physically and emotionally exhausted, I dropped off again before he came to bed.

http://www.xvideos.com/video47906605..._at_pissjp.com
Old 19-05-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Stinkbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story and videos!
Old 19-05-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AndrewMcLean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome. Please keep it flowing
Old 19-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
championsleague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, support support!
Hope to read more.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Brenda finally learns the identity of her blackmailer. What will she do?

This chapter contains oral and anal sex, lesbian sex, facials, double penetration and non-consent. Forewarned is forearmed. Don't read further if these items don't float your boat.

Chapter 14 - Mutually Assured Destruction 

I was still asleep when Jolene rang the doorbell the following morning. It took me awhile to put something on and open the door. As soon as I did, Jolene rushed through the door and hugged me in a fierce embrace. 

"I'm so sorry, Brenda. I'm so sorry we didn't catch the bastard before." 

"He knows I've hired you." 

"How does he know?" Jolene asked. "Was he following you?" 

"It's partly my fault. After he had sex with me Saturday, he watched my signal from the plug and saw I went to your business address. He cross checked the address with tenants and saw a private detective service was one of the tenants. When I asked him how he found me yesterday after I left the other plug at home, he told me I was a clever girl for figuring out I was tracked by it, or was it the detective agency I hired. I didn't realize he was testing me and blurted out, how did he know. So when he asked, I confirmed it for him." 

"Even the fact he suspected, caused him to be cautious. It's why he's doing things like surprising you and changing vehicles and license plates. He figured you're being watched. He's a slick bastard; I'll give him that. I'm sorry, Brenda. To catch this guy, we need to establish full daytime surveillance on you. He's being too coy." 

"I won't be wearing a tracking device anymore. The plugs served his primary purpose and I threw them away." 

"That certainly helps," Jolene said, "but our office is so far away, and with him knowing we're the ones helping you, it means he'll know how long it will take us to respond. Even given you've the opportunity to call or text, and you didn't yesterday, he knows how long he's got with you before we can get anyone there. If you're home, he's got 45-60 minutes alone with you depending on traffic. He can do what he wants and leave before we can respond." 

"How long a drive is it between your office and Shizuko's house?" I asked. 

"Are you going to be there every day?" 

"All except the weekends. I'm modeling for her. It was my plan to get out of the house." 

Jolene checked her phones map application. "Twenty to twenty five minutes, but he knows it too. He has the same capability to check a map and see how long it takes. As long as he keeps his attacks under that time limit, we can't get there fast enough." 

"Let's give it a try, anyway. None of his attacks have lasted that quickly. He wants to drive home my helplessness, my sluttiness. All of his previous attacks lasted longer. I can keep an eye out for vans and let you know if I see one outside Shizuko's before I leave the house. I'd like to have some money left in my account if I can help it." 

"I understand. Okay, we'll give it a shot." 

She hugged me once more and left. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video45521995/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video46749449/_3p_sex
http://www.xvideos.com/video40793219/91_vx_1810579955
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1