The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Maybe TS too busy with Stars Awards....
They got him to write new MediaCock script.....
Old 24-04-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Pitching tent... can’t wait for the next update.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
18002255582 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siralexferguson View Post
Maybe TS too busy with Stars Awards....
They got him to write new MediaCock script.....
Haha which actress you would like to be the wife?
Old 25-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18002255582 View Post
Haha which actress you would like to be the wife?
I personally prefer Ann Kok or Fiona Xie...
Old 25-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Sorry everyone for the wait on the next update I've been really busy the last 2 weeks but have resumed writing and should be able to post part 3 this week. Thanks everyone for the interest and support!
Old 26-04-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Sixacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Sorry everyone for the wait on the next update I've been really busy the last 2 weeks but have resumed writing and should be able to post part 3 this week. Thanks everyone for the interest and support!
Thanks bro. Look forward to that!
Old 26-04-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

The story that is worth waiting for....

Thks bro for coming back....

Pls whack and punish the wife jialat jialat....hehe...
Old 26-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So sad...it's been 2 weeks already since TS last posted his story of his notti wife K here..not sure why he MIAed for so long at the most sexciting part of his story ...

TS, for the sake of our 2 dear lovely sis here Blackenrose n the babe jasminee who r avid readers of your notti story PLS cum back quickly with yr latest updates ...will reward u with my 22 sweet cherries once u continue yr story

I promise, I promise !!
Hv just upped TS with my +23 sweet cherries as promised above...powering his points UP^^ from 75 to 98 ...plsss continue with the story of yr notti wifey "K" asap TS ...can't tahan already to know how much more notti she will be

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

TS, we waiting for your next installment.. here's my hble 17 pts to ups you.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 27-04-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We missed ur notti wife K ......TS hope u come back n update us ..... lol
Old 28-04-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The neighbour – part 2

For the next few days things went on as per normal T, R and my wife were still touchy and flirtatious towards each other especially when I wasn’t around. I kept myself in and out on joining the smoking session so I can balance between the “spying” and making things look more natural so they won’t detect anything. Eventually on one of the night things took a turn when my wife was alone with T…

As the clock struck 11pm my wife was getting ready to go and throw the rubbish for the night, I caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving, she was wearing an oversized singlet which was long enough to cover half her thigh but her lacey navy blue bra can still be easily seen from the side. As usual I waited for 1-2mins to see if my wife return before slowly making my way to the rubbish chute, as I close in I could hear them talking and laughing from a distant. I took a peek and I only saw T and my wife, R wasn’t around it seems. As they continued to talk I think T started showing my wife a video from his phone, I couldn’t really tell from my angle but I saw my wife changed her posture and started resting her elbow on T’s shoulder and leaning very close to him, T responded by moving his right arm out the way and put his hand on the back of her hip and I could imagine from this position that my wife’s tits must have been pressing against T’s body. As they continued to watch and giggle at the video T started caressing gently on the back of my distracted wife. After a short while T sensed that my wife was not rebuffing what he was doing he grew bolder as his range of motion became longer and further as he slowly reaches out to her waist then gradually moving downwards to her buttock before stroking on her bare and smooth thigh. As T continue to test the limit of how far he can go he was encouraged by the reaction of my wife, I could see that her body was starting to get aroused by all the touching from T as she clasped her thighs and rubbed them together every time T’s touches one of her sensitive spot, her giggles begin to dwell down as she turned them into soft sensual moans instead.

Buoyed on by my wife reaction T couldn’t hold back anymore and bended forward to kiss my wife however the kiss did not last long as she snapped and backed off from T before looking around nervously. The next moment she was probably saying to T that this spot is too obvious and expose. I guess that because they talked for about minute before heading towards the lift lobby and the moment I saw them moving I quickly retreated a few steps quietly and swiftly as I waited for them to enter the lift, after I see them entering the lift I walked quickly towards it and saw that the lift stopped 5 levels down(we were on top floor). T’s unit is 3 level down that means they probably aren’t heading to his house so I figured that they will most probably be “hiding” in the staircase area as no one uses staircase nowadays. I opened the door to the staircase and gently close it behind me before tip-toeing lightly down the floors, anyway I was always barefooted when I was “spying” on them as wearing slippers would make too much noise. As I move down the floor cautiously I started hearing some faint noise after about 4 level down, which means they must be really close by. At the turn of the next stairwell area, I leaned forward and turn my head as slowly as possible to minimize exposing myself, at this moment my heart was racing and thoughts of them catching me that I caught them in the act was filling up my mind(although they really should be one the worrying about that instead). I stopped leaning forward the moment I caught a glimpse of them, it was the back of my wife. That means I was safe her back was facing me so she won’t be able to see but I couldn’t see T except both his arms that was roaming all over the back of my wife. I do not want to risk the chance of me exposing myself so I just stopped at this angle.

By the time I arrived both of them were already making out passionately, T was using both his hands to caresses and squeeze the butt of my wife while they frenched. As T squeezes her butt repeatedly the hem of the singlet start to ride up until eventually both her butt cheek was exposed. My first reaction was WTF!!!????????? I was surprised because seriously I wasn’t expecting that my wife was not wearing any shorts underneath the singlet, instead she was wearing a piece of black thong! Was my wife planning to seduce T tonight by not wearing any shorts??? Also instead of a normal panty she chose to wear a thong, I think she must be in her slutty mood tonight. It’s no wonder T couldn’t control himself earlier, he must have realise that my wife wasn’t wearing anything underneath and he definitely could felt her bare buttock when he caressed them while they were at the rubbish chute area. The thought of this got me feeling a little jealous but REALLY turn on as well as I started stroking my own rod while I continue to watch T and my wife made out. After getting enough of her butt T glided his left hand upwards on my wife body before sliding it beneath her singlet and begin fondling her right boob while his right hand disappear between her thighs to rub her wet pussy. My wife was eager to please T as well as she quickly pull down his shorts and boxer and started twirling her fingers around his fully erected cock.

T: sssiii….ssiiii……..yeaaa…

I could hear T letting out some soft moans as a way of reassuring my wife that she was doing a good job.

T: very nice…..keep going…….

Encourage by T my wife turned her body to the right, used her right hand to lift up T’s t-shirt and started licking and sucking T’s nipples while holding to his cock on her left hand as she started stroking it in an up and downward motion. To make sure my wife was also having a good time I could see from the back view of my wife T’s right arm was still stretched out as he continued to pleasure and finger my wife pussy

K: ernn….ernnn…..mmmmm

T: siiiiiiii….yeaaaaa

K: ahh…aahhhh...UMMMMM~~

As I watched on I found myself starting to jerk off to the scene of my wife giving a handjob to another man. As they both continue to moan in pleasure and the sight of my wife being so willing to please another man felt both so sinful and exciting and I couldn’t look away for even one second. As both of them keep things going I saw my wife legs started trembling, her body quivering, she must be very close to getting an orgasm, sensing that both of them started stroking and fingering each other more aggressively and few seconds later my wife squirted while T ejaculated at the same time.

K: ah…ah.....ah…

T: wew….whew…..

My wife rested herself on T while they both try to catch their breath…I reclined myself immediately just in case they spot me while I listened to their conservation…

T: phew~~~ That felt great

T: you not scared that xxxx will find out?

K: please you cannot tell him about this ok..?

T: of course I won’t.

K: ok promise me you won’t say a word

T: yes I promise…but I want you to give me your panty

K: huh!??? This one??

T: yah the one you wearing now

K: but it’s already all wet…you sure???

T: yes give it to me and I promise I won’t say a thing

Slight pause…………………………………..

T: ok…good good lets quickly go back

K: ya faster go

As I heard both of them opening the staircase door I started racing 5 levels up then I quickly ran back to my unit and into the room and pretend to continue using my PC and just 20-30 seconds later I heard my wife opening the gate and entering the house. As she entered the room I turn around and ask her…

Me: ehh you throw rubbish quite long today…

K: *looking flustered*

K: no la T show me some funny video just now and we forget the time

At that moment I had the urge to expose my wife lies and told her that I did not see them at the rubbish chute area when I went over and ask them WHERE DID THEY GO? But I held back…

Me: ohh what funny video maybe I ask him send me the link

K: it’s quite lame and you won’t find it funny one la

K: Anyway I thought you say you tired just now? You can go sleep first…I feel
my stomach abit pain now need to go toilet

Me: okok then you better go, I go sleep first ba

I looked at my lying wife with her slightly messy hair, tiny sweat beads across her forehead, her creased singlet from all the fondling and most importantly I could picture her exposed pussy that was still moist and warm just beneath that thin piece of cloth. While I lie on the bed I could hear her opening the wardrobe most probably getting a new pair of panty before heading to the toilet. Again the urge to expose my wife was there but I have decided to play along and see how things develop from here on…

To be continued…………………………

The neighbour – part 2.5

I was mostly around for the next few smoking sessions to observe if the interaction have changed between my wife and T and more importantly to pretend to both of them that I had zero idea what had happened between them. However they were putting on a good show as well, behaving and talking to each other normally and it’s like the handjob thing did not occur at all. There was one or two sessions which I skipped to “spy” on them but it all ended uneventfully, I could tell from my wife body language that she was not very keen to stay and chat with them and usually return quite fast after emptying the rubbish. On the other hand T have been asking what are our favourite fruits as he would like to give us those fruits that we like instead of random ones. Initially I told him its fine they don’t have to do this and me and my wife eat all kind of fruits especially since they are given to us free but after that I thought to myself - this guy just received a free make out and handjob session from my wife few days ago so I might as well just accept his “goodwill” gesture right…?

T: don’t be paiseh la just tell me what fruits you guys like

T: we sell all kind of fruits, if I don’t have what you two like I will import them in just for you bro

Me: okok since you insist so many times.

Me: Ermm…..I like golden kiwis, yellow dragon fruit and avocado lor

T: ok how about K? What does she like leh?

T calling my wife’s name so causally look like he must been thinking that both of them are getting closer…

Me: ohh her favourite is durian but she only eat MSW and black gold only

T: no problem la I will reserve the best ones for her

Me: eh ehhh don’t forget about mine also ah cause durian I usually eat a bit only

T: ahh yes yes of course won’t forget don’t worry

Me: okok thanks bro – I thought to myself T must be just finding an excuse trying to suck up to my wife zzz.

Anyway over the next few smoking sessions T and R started passing all the fruits I’ve requested for previously…

T: correct right? All these are what you all like right?

Me: yah correct but wah you give us so many it’s quite heavy

T: bo bian durian must keep the husk on then nice anyway we cut the opening for you already you just need to split them open can eat straight very easy

Me: ok thanks a lot bro

T: no problem eat finish liao tell me I give you all some more

Me: sure~

R: you two have very expensive taste hor

Me: haha yah golden kiwi, yellow dragon fruit and this durians are nicer than the normal one ma

R: yah that’s why they are expensive. Nvm la hope you enjoy them

Me: okok thanks T and R

I can sense from R tone he probably isn’t very happy that his brother T is giving us all this fruits for free because in total they probably cost like $150-$200 but well he doesn’t know that this is considered a cheap price to “pay” for getting a handjob from your neighbour hot and sexy wife. Anyway I hauled everything back home…

Me: babe I’m back~ come help bring them in

K: woah they really gave so much??

Me: yes it’s all our favourites especially your durian they even cut open for us already

K: that’s so nice of T and R

Me: ya lor so difficult to find nice neighbours nowadays so we must treat them nicer (I said that on purpose)

Me: they “complain” to me recently you like ignoring them ah?

K: …….....huh…….where got?? Maybe cause I busier and more tired nowadays

Me: haha don’t worry la I think they kidding only

Me: anyway I thinking of treating them supper on 1 of the night to return the favour

K: sure that’s a good idea if not paiseh they gave us so many fruits

Me: yea don’t talk liao let’s eat the durian first!

K: ok!!!

We ate all the durians we can that night and called it a day. But actually before tonight I’ve already came up with a plan in my mind and the first step of the plan is asking T and R for a supper (like what I have told my wife) at their home. I remember them saying that they have a lot of booze at their place so I suggested to them that I will get the food and they will prepare the drinks and they agreed. Fast forward to the night of the supper it was a Saturday night and I really did go to a famous supper place to get all the food eg. Chicken wings, satay and sting rays etc. I also lied to T and R that I will be drinking with my friends before coming to their place and it was already about 1030pm when I reached their house and I pretended that I’m already tipsy when T opened the door…

Me: hey bro! Sorry I’m late but the food is here~~~

T: it’s ok come in come in

Me: I hope you guys are hungry I bought quite a lot ^^

T: eh? K not with you?

Me: no la just guys tonight only

Immediately I can see and sense the disappointment in T and R eyes after they know my wife wasn’t joining us for the supper.

T: can no problem

R: yah nvm la the food smells good let’s eat first

The 3 of us started eating, drinking and talking and very fast it was already close to 1am and we all had quite a few drinks, both T and R were still sober but I was acting like I’m really drunk…

R: xxxx you so fast cannot already?

T: yah we still have a lot of drink left to finish leh

Me: Nb must be because I drank earlier before coming here that’s why I feeling the kick…

R: cmon don’t be weak drink finish this glass first

Me: ………….wait………..wait let me rest 5-10mins first

I pretended to close my eyes and rested on the sofa. For the next ~15mins I can hear T and R finishing up the drinks and started cleaning up the place. They started tapping me on my shoulder…

T: bro you ok anot?

Me: *shake my head

Me: think I need to go home already…….

Me: *I stood up shakily and hold on to the sofa for support

T: walan I think you cannot make it liao lah

Me: ya bro don’t mind can support me back home. K should still be awake………

T: okok can. R you go take that bag of fruits we suppose to give them then come and help me. We need to send xxxx home

R: got it lets go

T and R supported me back to my unit and my wife came to open the door, she was surprised to see T and R…

T and R: hello K

K: oh noooo!! What happen???

R: he drank too much la cannot walk properly so safer we send him back

K: haiz again!???……sorry sorry just come in

As T and R was bringing me into the house I opened my eyes briefly to take a look at my wife, she was wearing her nerdy spectacle, her hair was tied into a messy bun and she wore a white oversized off shoulder tee. The tee was already pretty worn out so I could see her red cotton panty underneath it and to make thing worse my wife wasn’t wearing a bra so her nipples were pretty visible thru that thin piece of shirt and if I could see it there is no doubt that T and R must have noticed the same thing as well…

R: put him on the sofa can right?

K: yah just let him rest on the sofa first....so sorry for the trouble – my wife was apologising repeatedly to T and R

T: its fine don’t worry about it K

R: we have some more fruits for you guys too

K: ohhhh thank you! You can pass it to me

K: haiz~ really paiseh about this, wait ah I go pour some water for you two
While my wife was passing the glass of water to them I could see T and R staring at her chest, they were staring at it pretty obviously so she caught them and she noticed that her nipples were exposed! After realising what was going on my wife face blushed as she quickly spread her left arm across her chest to cover her nipples.

K: sorry…..sorry...I wasn’t expecting any guest

K: let me go change first – my wife retreated back into the room meekly

After witnessing what happened at this point I bet T and R must be already turn on by my wife, looking at how suggestive her clothes was, the vulnerability of her exposed nipples, how shy and innocent she was acting and not to mention I could even smell the sweet and refreshing scent coming from her as she walked back into the room to change. All these are enough to drive any guys crazy and it would be really difficult to resist the temptation so I wonder how things will develop for the night…

to be continued.......................
Old 28-04-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

TS, continue please, don't stop.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 28-04-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do you and wife have access to each other's phone i.e. know each other's passwords?
Old 28-04-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

I read your story from beginning till now, and I find it exactly what my husband do, he too like to watch me making out with guys.
Same scenario, he was drunk when his 2 drinking buddies bought him home, I was in my lacy black lingerie when I open the door, as they put him down to lay on sofa I went back to my room to put on a t-shirt.
Hope T and R don't follow your wife to the bedroom, else when they're inside, they will closed the door and lock it.
My hubby did get up and went to our bedroom to rest, leaving to chat and thanks his 2 buddies in the hall.
He must have peep from the bedroom as I chat with his buddies.
Old 28-04-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

TS solid at building up the story and leading the unexpected to happen soon.....

Lai lai lai.....whack ah....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1