The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

same as TS, my parents also send me to all guys school and i have no chance to mingle with girls since i am in primary school. Until now, i can only know girls from sugarbook or facebook only, how pity am I!
Old 05-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
I started the new year in a phase of life - new school, new classmates and a new boyfriend.

That night at the staircase landing we did more than just a simple kiss. No, we didn't have sex then; just alot of petting and mostly CK trying to get glimpses of my body. He was trying to look at my downblouse, upblouse, down bra, upskirts and what not. He did attempt to coax me into doing the deed but I refused, I was still scarred by Mark and no way was I gonna do the dirty in a public area.

So the first month of school were mostly orientation activities, tutorial group outings, getting to know new school and classmates. I'd usually leave for school before 6.30 in the morning and only return home no earlier than 9pm at night.

Soon January flew by and came February. My dates with CK were mostly on Saturday and Sundays, with pretty much a set routine - lunch followed by window shopping or a movie. Thereafter we will proceed to dinner and pre-club drinks before partying at our usual haunt. Sundays were more random.

CK wanted to spend valentine's with him whereas my classmates were declaring an international friendship day and were planning for after school activities. I, of course, was trying to wriggle my way out of whatever after-class celebration they had lined up. So I called in sick on that day and left regretful voicemail messages in as many of my classmates as possible while at the same time wishing them a good "International Friendship Day"

Having managed to worm my way out of my class, I was all set to spend our first VDay together with CK.

So that very morning, I left for school as usual but instead took a detour and met CK at our usual makeout spot - the staircase landing. The plan was to have breakfast, visit a doctor for my "MC" before going to spend the rest of the day with CK. We sat very quietly for almost an hour, trying not to attract the attention of the morning rush crowd. I remember hearing alot of footsteps of people rushing to school, to work.

After obtaining my "MC", CK decided that we headback to his place first as it was still too early to go galivanting.

CK comes from a broken family. He lives with his aunt who's and odd job labourer at a hawker centre. His aunt is single and that means there's no one at home pretty much the entire day.

You put a young couple in an empty house, one can easily expect what's next... We started making out as soon as we reached his place. After an intense battle of kisses, CK commenced his plan.

In the heat of our kisses, CK had skillfully managed to loosen my skirt. In one swift action, he removed my skirt and before him was my panty clad lower torso. Then he began his work on inching my PE tee upwards, all the while maintaining our frenching. Soon, he had me only dressed in my lingerie, sprawled out on his bed, exposed only to him. CK took his time in taking in the sight and admiring the semi-nude college girl lying before him. Like clockwork, his hands descended upon me, doing what they intended to do. In the heat of the passion and enjoyment, CK removed my panties wihout effort.

He was dangling his prize - my panties, in front of me with a big grin on his face as he laid eyes on my vagina for the 1st time. I half expected CK to plunge his penis into me, when he said he wanted to do something and ran off saying he will be right back. Right, so he left me, nude from waist down lying on his bed dumbstruck...

WTF?
new boyfriend, new relationship, but scare to let the family know....
Old 05-06-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry? Translate
it means you are girl who knows kung fu...a martial art
Old 06-06-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
gury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
same as TS, my parents also send me to all guys school and i have no chance to mingle with girls since i am in primary school. Until now, i can only know girls from sugarbook or facebook only, how pity am I!
No need pity, you still have your buddies deematter and jaccy!
Old 07-06-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I suck at dealing awkward silences. Never really knowing how to deal to with them all. What Justin confessed to me just moments prior wasn't exactly news to me, yet I still didn't know how to react. I didn't exactly plan a response to him.

He broke the silence by offering to get more drinks. I took the opportunity to walk to the balcony for fresh air.

He came back and handed me a glass of something and stood behind me. Perhapss he wasn't sure how to face me at the moment? Then I felt his hand at the small of my back. The other hand made its way to the front and rested on my abdomen. I felt his breath coming in closer and closer, finally his lips rested on the left of my neck.

It started out with light pecks and gradually progressed to warm wet kisses on the left of my neck while I had my craned to the right. His hand wriggled it way upward, finding its way from my tummy to my breasts. Soon, I felt him hand clutching my boobs tightly, alternating between them. His other hand found the zipper on the back of my gown and started tugging it downwards.

I felt my gown becoming loose as he unzipped it all the way. He broke the kisses on my neck and stood in front of me. Our eyes met for the first time since he started his conquest. He removed the glass from my hands and placed it on the balcony table. Both his hands were then placed on my shoulders, our eyes locked in a gazing duel, never once breaking contact. His fingers went under the shoulder straps of my evening gown and he started lowering them at the same time.

I could feel the thin fabric of the straps caressing me as they began their downward descend from my shoulders. The moment felt like eternally as my gown whispered its silent farewell to my body, courteousy of Justin. He broke eye contact as my bra clad breasts came into view. I used this opportunity to close my eyes. As soon as the straps of the gown left the confines of my arms, I felt the gown fall with velocity to the floor.

There I was in the balcony, dressed in my lingerie, exposed to Justin's gaze and the stars of a Bangkok night sky...

Last edited by moonlightzz; 08-06-2021 at 05:33 AM.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Steamy update sis....

Quote:
I suck at dealing awkward silences. Never really knowing how to deal to with them all. What Justin confessed to me just moments prior wasn't exactly news to me, yet I still didn't know how to react. I didn't exactly plan a response to him.

He broke the silence by offering to get more drinks. I took the opportunity to walk to the balcony for fresh air.

He came back and handed me a glass of something and stood behind me. Perhapss he wasn't sure how to face me at the moment? Then I felt his hand at the small of my back. The other hand made its way to the front and rested on my abdomen. I felt his breath coming in closer and closer, finally his lips rested on the left of my neck.

It started out with light pecks and gradually progressed to warm wet kisses on the left of my neck while I had my craned to the right. His hand wriggled it way upward, finding its way from my tummy to my breasts. Soon, I felt him hand clutching my boobs tightly, alternating between them. His other hand found the zipper on the back of my gown and started tugging it downwards.

I felt my gown becoming loose and he unzipped it all the way. He broke the kisses on my neck and stood in front of me. Our eyes met for the first time since he started his conquest. He removed the glass from my hands and placed it on the balcony table. Both his hands were then placed on my shoulders, our eyes locked in a duel of gaze, never once breaking contact. His fingers went under the shoulder straps of my evening gown and he started lowering them at the same time.

I could feel the thin fabric of the straps caressing me as they began their downward descend from my shoulders. The moment felt like eternally as my gown whispered its silent farewell to my body, courteousy of Justin. He broke eye contact as my bra clad breasts came into view. I used this opportunity to close my eyes. As soon as the straps of the gown left the confines of my arms, I felt the gown fall with velocity to the floor.

There I was in the balcony, dressed on in my lingerie, exposed to Justin's gaze and the Bangkok night sky...
Old 07-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
OngJeKiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story sis, please continue
Old 08-06-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Justin held me by my waist. He leaned forward while reeling me in at the same time. Our lips met for the first time. I thought it would be a light peck but no he lingered, his tongue parting my lips and worming its way into my mouth. He definitely had guts, unlike that soft spoken impression I had of him. That french sure lasted, his tongue wrestling with mine while exploring every inch of my mouth.

Considering the last good kiss I had was years ago with CK, I was in euphoria. It really felt good, nostalgic as well. Justin knew I was enjoying it as well. How you ask? My arms voluntarily wrapped around and embraced him during all that kissing. His? Busy caressing my back and playing with the buckle of my bra at the same time.

Justin finally broke our kiss after an extended period of time. He stepped back and both of his hands immediately cupped my twins, thumbs caressing my skin in the areas uncovered by the bra cups. His other fingers kneading my breasts gently.

One of his hands then travelled south and went under the waistband of my panties. It lingered there for a moment, caressing me, stroking me. Then it inched to the front slowly, going for my girly bits.

"Oh... my... god" Justin whispered.

Instantly I knew what his exclamation was for to. He revealed to me later in our relationship that he was really surprised to find my vagina cleanly shaven, or in present day context, cleanly IPL-ed. As mentioned before, I've kept my vagina hairless ever since CK first shaved me. Justin wasted no time, his fingers immediately dipped in me, finger-fucking me. He was enjoying it, fingering me, trying to reach as far in as possible, making me surrender my moans each time he jerked his hand.

Satisfied with his fingers' conquest of my vagina, he retraced his hand and stepped back.

"Moon..."

"Y-yes?" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"I need to fuck you." Justin was unbuckling his belt.

Even after all I that, I was surprised that he actually asked me... Like what the hell?

"Didn't your fingers already do that?" I replied.

Justin flashed a devlish grin as his trousers fell to the ground. He pulled me in for another bout of frenching before switching places with me, positioning me to bend over the balcony railing before stripping my panties and parting my legs. I braced myself, holding the railing tightly, preparing to be penetrated.

It started with him teasing me a little by rubbing against the entrance of my vagina, I then felt his fingers unbuckling my strapless bra, watched it as it fell to the floor of the balcony just beneath me.

Then it came.

I winced.

In a single hard and swift thrust, Justin rammed his penis into me.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 08-06-2021 at 06:41 AM.
Old 26-09-2021, 04:15 AM
Samster

Having a relationship with a colleague meant only 1 thing - one of us eventually had to leave the company. Justin and I talked about it. As much as we loved being around each other as often as possible, it was only a matter of time where the already blurred lines of work and personal relations between both of us gets tested more.

Our manager soon made it to HOD of sales and marketing and Justin was promoted to manager, which meant that I reported to him directly. Both of us were pretty close to our superior and she did give us her 2 cents about our relationship, hinting to us that the company's leadership already caught wind of it and are observing both of us. No, she didn't impose on us, it was our right to do whatever we wanted; she just fed us info on the latest rumours and gossip that happened among the company's management circle. Personally, she was really supportive of our relationship so long as we knew the boundaries between that and work.

It was in the midst of my 3rd year with the company that a business contact of mine hinted that I try account management since he thought that I had the soft skills for it. I spoke with my HOD about it and she, too, felt that I would do really well in that role and persuaded me to consider. For me, it meant that my KPIs now had a numerical value in it, something I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with.

Justin? He was supportive of any decision I made. He did wished that we could be a team both in and out of work and I felt the same way as well. However, our love for each other wouldn't be able to contest against any rumours or bad press, if any.

So, torn as I was between choosing to be with my bf in the same team and exploring a new career, I eventually chose to tender my resignation for a sabbatical to think things through. Afterall, coming back to the company was as easy as ABC if I really wanted to, given my status with the team manager.

So I stewed over this decision for a couple of months, before finally deciding to explore account management.

On the relationship side of things, I enjoyed the time with Justin, my parents quite liked him as well. The biggest differing factor was the difference in our ages - we were 12 years apart. On the side, dad did tell me that as much as he liked him as a person, he wasn't sure if our relationship goals aligned well. Dad cautioned me that given the wide difference in age, it was only normal that settling down was atop Justin's thoughts. Dad later revealed to me that Justin met up with him a few times on the side all in the name of getting into my dad's good books while attempting to ask him for my hand in marriage. He told me that each time Justin brought up this topic, he simply diverted it by saying that Justin should get to know me more.

I guess he didn't get the memo.

True enough... Justin started dropping hints about raising a family with me, that he wasn't getting any younger and he didn't want to be working into his 60s while still financing children. He kept pointing out wedding gowns whenever we passed bridal boutiques and solitaires each time we walked by a Soo Kee or Tiffany's. He started bringing me catalogues of condos and ask me if I thought this or that was nice.

And yes, we fucked alot, which you, my reader, could already guess.

Now came the problem. I was only in my late 20s, approaching the golden 3, and I wanted my career to fly...

Last edited by moonlightzz; 26-09-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 4
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, what is your current marital status?
Old 26-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Does it matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Sis, what is your current marital status?
Old 26-09-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to say it’s surprisingly refreshing to read a story from female’s perspective. Less “bham-whack ” factors, more emotions. Camping for more!
Old 26-09-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Makes me wonder… I barely can remember what I had for lunch on Wednesday last week. And lots of the stories posted here were from “years ago” are narrated with such vivid details… really makes me wonder…

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroit View Post
I have to say it’s surprisingly refreshing to read a story from female’s perspective. Less “bham-whack ” factors, more emotions. Camping for more!
Old 26-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Makes me wonder… I barely can remember what I had for lunch on Wednesday last week. And lots of the stories posted here were from “years ago” are narrated with such vivid details… really makes me wonder…
Hahaha so true. All I can say is that, when there’s a demand, so here comes our supply..
Old 27-09-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Keep on sharing sis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1