The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
huangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: So Shiok Ah!

Really very shiok!! Nice sharing.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was 12.15 am. I was dressed up and all ready to go out. Sitting by my desk, staring at my phone, I waited for the call. I didn’t want to tell my boyfriend anything yet, lest he got worried.

12.25 am, I was still waiting. Is he still finding his way? Is he lost? Should I call him?

Just then, my phone rang. I hurried to pick up the phone.

Me: “Hello?”

Eugene: “Your place is quite hard to find. Anyway, I am under your block now.”
Me: “Ok! I will go down now.”

Tiptoeing towards my main door, I sneaked out of the house. The time passed inside the lift felt like hours. Once at the car park, I saw a black BMW. A man in t-shirt and bermudas sitting on the car hood turned to look at me.

Man: “Natalie?”
Me: “Yes. Eugene?”

Eugene: “Yup.”

I walked over thinking what I should say or do. Before I could do anything, he passed me two cards.

Me: “Erm… Thank you.”
Eugene: (Smirked.) “Whatever for?”

Me: “Returning the cards to us.”
Eugene: “Just don’t do things like that again. I am hungry. Just ended work. Want to grab supper?”

Me: (Shocked by the question.) “Oh. Ok. Sure.”
Eugene: “Anywhere to recommend?”

Me: “Just down the road there is a 24 hours prata store.”
Eugene: “Let’s go.”

The journey to the store was quiet. We talked a bit in the prata store, but were just passing conversation. However, things were more than what I expected after the meal.

We went back to his car, and he started driving. The journey was unfamiliar.

Me: “Where are we going?”

Eugene: “You’ll find out soon. Don’t worry. Not going to sell you off.”
Me: “Erm. Ok.” (Smiling reluctantly.)

Eugene: “So how long have you and boyfriend been together?”
Me: “About 6 months.”

Eugene: “Wah! 6 months and you guys are doing such things!”
Me: (Smiling to hide my embarrassment.)“Erm… Ya.”

Eugene: “Teenagers nowadays are so different man.”

The journey carried on with him telling me about his secondary school life. The car started going upslope and passed a signboard, Mount Faber.

Me: “Mount Faber!” (Remembering the time.)
Eugene: “Yup. I used to come here with my girlfriend when I was younger.”

Me: “Oh. You’re single?”
Eugene: “Sadly, my job doesn’t allow me to have other commitments.”

Me: “That’s sad. You look like a nice guy.”
Eugene: (Smiled.)

The car stopped at a secluded car park and we sat in the car continuing our conversation.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eugene: “So, your boyfriend and you does it a lot?”
Me: “Does what?”

Eugene: “You don’t act blur la. You know what I mean.”
Me: “Huh? Oh. Erm. Ya. Quite.”

Eugene: “Always in the public?”
Me: “Erm. Ya.” (Answering shyly.)

Eugene: “Why? Got the thrill and SHIOK is it?”
Me: “No! But yes. Aiya.”

Eugene: (Laughing away.) “Someone is shy is it!”
Me: “Ya la! This kind of things, will shy one leh.”

Eugene: “So where you guys done it before?”
Me: “Staircase, public toilets, library, Mount Faber?”

Eugene: “Mount Faber? Here? Haha! Doesn’t it bring back memories?”
Me: (Giggles.) “Ya.”

Our conversation continued and the topics revolved around my sex life. The conversation soon got hotter.

Eugene: “Ever thought of doing it in the car?”
Me: “Huh? We’re so young, where got thought of doing it in the car before.”

Eugene: “Haha. So got think before?”
Me: “Erm… Ya. But we also got no car.”

Eugene: “Then what you’re sitting on now?”
Me: “Huh? What you mean?”

Eugene: “You know what I mean.”

His sentence took me aback. What did he mean by that? My mind was going wild with thoughts and I felt a tinge of wetness.

Me: “Erm… I…”

Before I could say anything, he bent over to kiss me. I tried to struggle but was locked down by his weight. His left hand was roaming around my thigh with his right on the controller lowering the chair. Just as the chair reached the maximum, his right hand went into my loose t-shirt and groped my stomach. As much that I didn’t want this to happen, I was actually enjoying his touch. His hands soon found its way to my back and unclipped my bra. At that moment, his hands pulled off my t-shirt and bra with ease. My hands came forward to cover my modesty, with him admiring my now half naked body.

Me: “What are you trying to do?”
Eugene: “Fulfilling your fantasy.”

With that, he pulled my hands away and licked my erected nipples. I was feeling shivers down my spine as I tried to fight back the ecstasy and enjoyment.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Me: “Stop. We’re in the public.”
Eugene: “You like it in the public, don’t you?”

Me: “But… Mmm…”

He continued to attack my breasts and my hands went around his head. I had lost to the ecstasy…

Soon, my panties were wet with him rubbing through my FBT shorts. I was trying my best to cover my moans and before I knew it, he took off my FBT and panties. I was naked in a BMW parked on Mount Faber, with a man who I knew for less than a day. His fingers went on to rub my clit and I was moaning away.

Me: (Moaning.) “Stop. You’re making me wet.”
Eugene: “I know. Your hot body is making me hard.”

He then started to finger me and I could hear wet naughty sounds. His fingers went hard and fast, making me feel like cumming. Suddenly, he stopped. I opened my eyes, seeing him opened his door and walked out and over to my side. He opened my door and looked at me.

Eugene: “Blindfold yourself with your t-shirt.”
Me: “Why?”

Eugene: “So you can enjoy more. Don’t worry.”

In the midst of enjoyment, I agreed to him. Just as I blindfolded myself, he resumed to fingering me with my pussy now facing outwards. I felt his tongue licking my clit as he fingered me. I used my hands to cover my moans. He was good at what he was doing. At that moment, I totally forgot about my boyfriend. He suddenly stopped and there was a long wait.

Me: “Erm, are you there?”
Eugene: “Yes, I am. Don’t worry.”

Me: “What are you doing?”
Eugene: “Going to finger you again.”

Me: “Ok.”

With that said, I felt his fingers rubbing my pussy. This time, it was slow, but great. He inserted one finger, then removed. He then inserted two, and I felt my pussy stretched. He then removed it again. Then, he inserted in again, but this time, it was thicker. It slowly went in and I could feel it stretching my pussy.

Me: “Ah…”
Eugene: “You like it?”

Me: “Yes. Deep…er…”
Eugene: “As you wish.”

He continued to push in and soon, it filled me. I could feel it hitting the base of my pussy and felt really thick. He bent over to kiss me and I felt his fingers go in deeper. With that, he took off my blindfolds. I felt his hands on my breast. At that time, I found out he wasn’t fingering me at all. I opened my eyes and looked down. I saw his manhood inside me.

Eugene: “Like what you see?”
Me: “I thought you were fingering me.”

Eugene: “That’s what you thought.”(Pushing it deeper.)
Me: “Ahh… How… Could… You…”

Eugene: “You were the one who told me to push it in deeper.”

Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/TAwQIMYWai0
https://openload.co/f/m2s-LRuKm7k
Old 13-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Right after that sentence, he started pumping me. His long and thick manhood went in and out of me smoothly as I was really damn wet. I was now being fucked by a man who I knew for less than a day. I covered my mouth as he fucked long and hard. His manhood was a lot longer, thicker, and satisfying than my boyfriend’s. He then stopped again.

Eugene: “Come out.”
Me: (Nodded and followed as he led me to the boot of the car.)

Eugene: “Bend over.”

As my pussy was begging to be entered again, I followed each and every of his commands. As I bent down, I felt cold metal touched my nipples. Jumping back slightly due to the cold, I felt his manhood entered me. I let out a loud moan. He resumed pumping me doggy style which reached in deep. I was lost in enjoyment.

About 15 minutes passed and I was on the verge of cumming.

Me: “Eugene… I’m… Cumm…ing…”
Eugene: “Me too.”

He started to pump me faster and deeper. As it stopped to hit the base of my pussy, I shivered as I had an orgasm. Then I felt warm liquid filling my pussy as he pushed it deep. He came inside of me. As he pulled out of me, I felt liquid flowing down my thigh. We cleaned up and dressed up. I didn’t worry about pregnancy as it was the safe time of the month. And that marked my first sex experience in the car and first experience having someone to cum inside me.

Back to the original
Natalie didn’t share her account with me. I was kept in the dark all the way. But that wasn’t the point. There was this account that I had in the brother’s chalet. His name was Mike.

I was invited to his birthday party and I decided to bring my Natalie along. I kind of wanted to show off that ‘I got a girlfriend!’ Who didn’t at that point of time? Anyway, we reached RASA resort hand in hand, clearly forgotten about the incident with Eugene, and so I thought after we got back our student cards.

Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/v3n0gXzsj-o
https://openload.co/f/MdT3V6Whlc4
https://openload.co/f/OwsDC0Dk6GY
https://openload.co/f/XDykqXsY9AE
Old 13-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mike’s chalet was not hard to find. Loud music and screaming girls, great mix of hot secondary school girls in spaghetti straps and FBT’s with guys in the typical beer singlets. That must be the one.

Mike: “Coffee! Glad that you could make it.”
Me: “Bro, what’s up!? Happy birthday. Anyway, this is Natalie, my girlfriend.”

Mike: “Wah! Grow up already hor, got a girlfriend. And not bad looking too.”

Natalie just gave a sweet smile and a tiny wave. At this point, it was very clear that Mike was checking my girlfriend out. I felt a tinge of accomplishment.

Natalie was wearing a miniskirt and a white tank top that night. With her appearance to the chalet, it was very clear that all eyes were now on her. Even the girls were now stealing a glimpse of her. The night was pretty much like how a chalet party should be. Loud music, screaming girls, and loads of booze and smoke. Natalie and I were sitting at a corner of the living room, sipping our vodka away and watching the guys play FIFA when Mike came with two cups of drinks.

Mike: “Bro, why look so sian here? Come, drink this. Good stuff.”

The cups of drink looked like nothing I had ever drank before. The dark liquid with foam floating on top looked so death threatening that you could make out an image of a skull.

Me: “What is this? Looks dangerous bro.”
Mike: “Don’t worry bro. Try, it’s good stuff.” (Down his cup.)

Seeing him down the cup with ease, I thought to myself that I cannot lose out to this fellow in front of my girlfriend.

Me: “Ok bro, I trust you.” (Down my cup.)

With that, I could feel a warm sensation going down my throat. The drink tasted better than Graveyard, but you can tell that there was more kick in this one. In a few moments, I was high. I brought Natalie to the bar top and we got ourselves more drinks.

Natalie: “Baby, don’t drink too much already can? You drank quite a lot le.”
Me: “Don’t worry dear. We are here to enjoy isn’t it?”(Down another cup of vodka.)

Mike came by with his face flushed.

Mike: “Dude, there is a beach party going on down the road. Want to go down and have fun?”

I turned my head to look at Natalie. Her eyes looked at me with anticipation. I turned my head back to Mike.

Me: “Why not? Let’s go!”

A few of us then went out of our chalet and proceeded to a party that we will never forget.

As we proceeded to the party, Mike was walking behind us with the rest of the guys and girls. I can hear the guys whispering things to each other, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. All I guessed was that they were checking out my girlfriend from the back. The girls on the other hand was bitching about everything and anything.
Old 13-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

From a distance away, we could see lights and heard blasting tunes. We were now very close to the beach party. By the time we reached there, I saw this ridiculously long queue of people waiting to enter the party. I turned back to look at Mike.

Me: “Bro, now how? I think by the time we enter, the party would already ended.”
Mike: “Don’t worry bro. I am on the guest list. But I can only bring three girls in.”

There were a total of seven of us there, which meant only three of us will have to queue.

Mike: “Ok. How about this. Jodi, Linda and Natalie will head in together with me. Then the rest of you take the queue and say you all want to open bottle?”

Brandon: “Yeh. I guess you all just go to the side and say you all want open table. I believe that would be faster.”

The rest of the guys nodded their head in agreement. Natalie then went to my ears and whispered to me.

Natalie: “Dear, I queue with you la. Like that we can go in together.”
Me: “Don’t be silly. You go in with them first. I will join very quickly one.”

Natalie: “But I don’t know them.”
Me: “You go in will know them le lor.”

Natalie reluctantly nodded her head. By that time, Mike was already walking to the entrance of the party. Linda and Jodi dragged Natalie and followed suit. As soon as they entered, I lost sight of Natalie in the crowd.

Brandon, Darryl and myself proceeded to head to the front and proceeded with the plan. It took us about 15 minutes before we reached the front and started to bargain with the door bitch. It took us quite a while before we could come to an agreement. After another 30 minutes of bargaining, we were finally in.

The three of us looked around trying to find the rest of them, but the crowd was overwhelming. The next thing that came to my mind was if a fire was to break out, which direction was I supposed to run. We should always look out for emergency exits just in case. Safety message aside, the three of us decided to split up and find the rest of them.

With my bottle of jack, I attempted to brave through the mass, occasionally checking out the girls at the party. I finally managed to reach one end of the party where I tried to think where could be the most probable location of the rest. That’s when I noticed the back view of someone who I thought was Natalie dancing in the middle of a group of guys.
I went forward to check out and found my Natalie dancing, but with someone that I least expected. EUGENE!!!

—END
If you like this one...
More Cumming soon... ....

Video Time:
https://openload.co/f/Q8RjcqtGLiM
https://openload.co/f/R9-25URL8Gc
Old 13-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

New story... ...

GOR!?

Incest, ’nuff said.

Mum (moaning from room): ‘Oh yes.. go faster.. ‘
Voice (whispering): ‘Shhh.. not so loud.’

Alexis woke up to the strange noises from her parents’ bedroom, aware that her dad was out on a business trip till a week later. If it was her mum masturbating, there wouldn’t be a second voice telling her to quieten down. Adjusting the loose collar of her sleeping t-shirt back onto her shoulders, she tiptoed out of her room and widened the gap into her parents’ room.

Catching her by surprise, her older brother’s unmistakable silhouette was moving energetically behind her mum’s bent-forward position, in full glory of the bed lamp broadcasting their shadows. The muffled moans her mum tried to hold in actually made Alexis imagine how big her brother was down there, being able to please mum to a point her fingers clawed at the edge of the bed close enough for Alexis to notice.

Brother (whispering loudly): ‘Mummy! I’m cumming!’

His hips slammed hard against her shapely ass and she plunged forward into the pillows, groaning in deep, trembling voice while he went for a few more deep thrusts. Right in front of the light, Alexis watched in awe as his dick exited the sheath, completed overcast in darkness but looking sharp with a translucent strand of stickiness. Her mum then turned to him and sat with her legs crossed, squeezing his shaft from the base up, excreting a large blob of cum on the tip where her head blocked the light.

Mum (whispering): ‘I hope we didn’t wake your sister up.’
Brother (whispering): ‘What if she found out?’

Right there and then, her mixed emotions of anger and jealousy swung the door open, and her mum was quick to pull the sheets over her naked body.

Alexis: ‘Mum! How could you?! This is incest!’
Mum: ‘Girl.. please listen to me. He is as big as daddy, and I misses him a lot.. that’s why.’
Alexis: ‘It’s not about dad, it’s about me! I had so much respect for the love you had for me, but it is lust that you had for gor!’
Old 14-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Her brother draped a towel around his waist and walked up to her, hugging her from the back around her neck to comfort the shock she just had. His hard on was evidently pressed between her butt crack and he nudged her towards their mum’s outstretched hand.

Brother: ‘Mei, I didn’t know what mum wanted when she made me promise to make her happy. But when I saw how much more she loved dad whenever he came home, I realised what do people mean when they say ‘wrong is not the same as bad’. A part of dad is inside both of us right?’

Listening to his reasoning, she could understand it was just ‘material’ her mum needed during dad’s absence. Her brother did what was needed to keep her functional, and the sex she always overheard between mum and dad was nothing less than what she just witnessed.

Feeling his hands moving around her hips, she climbed into bed and gave mum the much needed assurance, letting her hold Alexis like her baby girl. Brother got into bed behind his sister and she was sandwiched between the two warm bodies, feeling a pair of hands coming from behind around her boobs.

Alexis (whispering): ‘Gor.. ‘
Mum: ‘Let gor make you feel what mummy felt. You will understand better.’

As her senses got clouded with sexuality, her hands unknowingly went to her mum’s breasts, kneading them like when she was a baby holding and drinking from it. Her shirt soon came off her body and she was placed flat on the bed, slightly turned towards her mum while her brother reached between her legs.

Brother: ‘You’re already wet huh?’
Alexis: ‘How could I not? I saw what you did to mummy.’

His fingertips sent tiny shocks across her belly as they flicked her clit wildly, occasionally sliding along her wet slot teasing her with a shallow entry into her vagina.

Mum: ‘Come, lie on top of me.’

In the most motherly manner, Alexis was held against her warm chest, lying on her boobs where the nipples were as hard as gummy bears. Feeling it brush across her face, Alexis suckled on her mother’s tits and felt her brother’s tongue swiping her pussy, going up and down and touching her sensitive areas.

Mum: ‘Good girl. Ready for gor?’
Alexis: ‘Gor will know better if I am ready right?’
Old 14-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

His mouth left her groin and a pair of strong hands held her waist firmly. The thick, round cock warmed her entrance up as he pierced into her body, widening her love hole with the slow and careful entry. In under a minute, all of him was inside her and Alexis had perched herself in front of her mum’s face, looking satisfied with a gapping mouth.

Mummy delicately held her cheeks and brought her lips onto hers, kissing passionately at the same time as her baby girl’s body started jerking. ‘Mmm.. mmm.. mmm.. ‘ escaped her blocked lips as his cock slid deep along her vaginal walls, stimulating her mind with the bumpy surface of his cock.

Intensifying thrusts caused Alexis to lose focus on the kissing and she just hugged her mum tightly, moaning sensually into her ears as she expressed her pleasure through a massage on mummy’s boobs. 10 minutes into the sex, brother was overwhelmed by her increasing tightness following every orgasm. He had to pull out and stick it into their mum’s pussy for a short break, clearly built differently in terms of tightness and softness.

The older body was in fact narrower on the inside, but the muscles were significantly softer, applying a different kind of effect on his high-speed movements. Mum knowing that it was Alexis whom needed convincing, only let him continued for a while before using her heels to tap his butt. In a flash, he was back into Alexis, and moving faster than before after she raised her body on her fours.

Brother: ‘Mei.. I’m gonna pull out and cum inside mummy.’

He held her shoulders and hammered her hard for the next 30 seconds, throwing her into an orgasmic abyss where she was shifted beside them so he could cum into their mother. He wasted no time and rammed his cock into the comforted parent, rocking his hips at the same time rubbing his sister off with his hand.

After 3 minutes of vibration-style thrusts, he collapsed forward over his mum’s body and let her embrace him as the second wave flooded her pussy, topping up the first serving of creampie with a fresh set. His fingers never stopped moving on his sister’s clit and she came shortly after, wetting his palm completely with their first ever incestuous threesome.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, support!
Old 14-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Exhausted mentally and phyiscally, they could barely get into their positions on bed for sleep, and the lights were forgotten for the next nine hours. When day broke, everything returned to normal except for their new unspoken dress code, ranging from lingerie to nudity, but definitely much more lax compared to ‘before’.

After a week of nightly sex, threesome or just one-on-one, everything had to end when their father returned home. For the first night of his arrival, the sumptuous dinner filled them up with energy for what happened back home. While daddy and mummy got started with their sex marathon, Alexis and her brother was in the same bed, sucking and licking and fucking each other unknown to their father who was groaning loudly like a bear and ‘raping’ their mum for the rest of the night – or day.

END

Let me know what u want... More stories or videos

More exciting HOT Video updates:

Threesome
https://openload.co/f/XrZr6Umth7M
https://openload.co/f/YuMqFWlDMNI
https://openload.co/f/7dhktBwnsYs
https://openload.co/f/5epiwe7iwTc
Old 15-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Beginning with a new Story....

Maid Pleasure

Alexis: ‘Sir, wake up. You are going to be late.’

Recalling that I had told my maid I had no work that morning, I pulled my blanket tighter hoping she would remember what I told her last night. The 25 year old maid has been with us since three years ago and she had formed an especially close bond with me, while my parents were strict with their demands regarding her chores.

Seeing that I wasn’t budging, she pulled my blanket away forcefully to expose my boxers-clad self, bearing a hard on just like every morning when I wake.

*Knock knock*

Alexis finally left my room after someone knocked on our door and she went to open it.

Alexis (whispering): ‘My sir is still home. Why you come so early?’

Hearing that sentence, I jumped out of my bed and went to my bedroom door, peeping from the corner at a Bangladeshi guy holding a plastic bag of styrofoam boxes, presumingly food for my maid and him.

Me: ‘Alexis? Is he your boyfriend?’
Alexis (whispering): ‘Go away!’

He dashed out of my sight as I bravely walked into the living room, scaring the bejesus out of her while she turned around.

Alexis: ‘Not my boyfriend sir. Just a friend.’
Me: ‘Are you sure?’
Alexis: ‘Yes la. Can don’t tell mam about this? She will kick me out if she knows.’

My quietness frightened her a little as I made my way into the kitchen to my cup of Milo, though I was totally cool about her having a boyfriend in this foreign land. Coming from the Phillipines, her friendly and outgoing nature made me open up to her within hours of her arrival under our employment, let alone those workers with raging hormones.

Quietly walking up to me, she waited till I placed my cup into the sink before wrapping her arms around my waist for the first time. Grabbing my erection tightly, she was stroking me through my boxers to win my heart, in an attempt to silence me about her outside relationship. Well, I was only a year older than her.

Alexis: ‘Sir, promise me you won’t tell mam?’
Me: ‘So who is he?’
Alexis (whispering): ‘My boyfriend.’
Me: ‘And you are cheating on him so soon?’

She lowered my boxers and pumped my raw dick gently, hardness my morning wood with her delicate hand.

Alexis: ‘I just needed to vent. I have been here for so long, and never had a man to please me.’
Me: ‘I actually fine with you having a boyfriend here. Just don’t let mam catch you.’
Alexis: ‘Really? Don’t lie to me. If I have you, then I don’t need him right?’

Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/lRcYLDkWC9s
https://openload.co/f/U8rpW8mCcI0
https://openload.co/f/H4eemORfuU0
https://openload.co/f/kHFtsF3SD1U
Old 15-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

I patted the back of her hand assuring her of my approval and she turned me around, to lean against the tiled kitchen counter. Watching her squat down obediently, she brought her nose to my rod and took a whiff, closing her eyes like it was some kind of yummy sausage.

Alexis: ‘I’d rather have this.’

Her lips parted and her tongue appeared, licking the dry area wet then devouring it between her teeth. She worked diligently up and down my shaft, lubricating it at the same time pushing me over the edge. Groans filled the kitchen shortly after and I reached my hand into her loose collar, massaging those braless tits that were small enough to fill my palm.

Me: ‘Shall we go into my room? You need to make the bed later right?’
Alexis: ‘Don’t be dirty. Let me shower you first.’

We went into the toilet four steps away and she rinsed my naked body with care, soaping me thoroughly and paid extra attention to my groin. Once I was nicely washed, she threw a towel around my waist and then, we went into my room.

There was no hurry when she placed me comfortably on my pillow, resuming her blowjob that made me weak in my knees.

Me: ‘I told you yesterday I am not working right?’
Alexis (panting): ‘Sorry sir. I will remember next time.’

After 5 minutes of tireless sucking, it was her turn to lie in my bed and she got naked faster than expected. Her nipples went into my mouth along with moans, letting me taste those delicious tits on her fair complexion I had never seen under her conservative attires.

When my fingers reached her pussy, she was already wet, providing ample lube for me to poke into. Shaved she was, probably for the man earlier. Too bad for him, I was making her moan loudly as she blindly stroked my dick, pumping furiously to get my ready.

Alexis: ‘Will you be fucking me?’
Me: ‘Or what? Let him fuck my helper?’
Old 16-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

She smiled widely upon hearing that and I shifted myself to lie beside her, reaching for the condom in the drawer next to my bed. She couldn’t wait 10 seconds for me to get it and leaned over my groin again, slurping hungrily as I tore the wrapper open. After another minute of mind-blowing oral, the rubber went on and she laid shyly on my, or our, warm bed.

Starting with missionary, I slammed my dick into her without a care and she dug her nails into my back, receiving the huge impact that split her tight vaginal walls apart. Rapid hip thrusts were then launched at her and never for a moment did she stop asking me to fuck her harder.

That firm thighs of hers provided cushioning for my hard pounding, and changing to doggie style, I experienced her toned ass that repelled me with every forward thrusts.

Alexis (moaning): ‘Sir! You are making me cum again!’

She clenched her fists around my pillow as juices poured in a single stream onto my bedsheets, pussy contracting around my solid hard on. Within another few minutes of humping, I was nearing my own orgasm and had to pull out of her, for a break or however she wanted it to end.

Alexis: ‘Sir.. shooting soon?’
Me: ‘Yeah. How should we finish it?’
Alexis: ‘Wait a while.’

She crawled over the bed (with me inside her) and to her pile of clothes on the floor, picking up a pair of panties she was wearing earlier. Requesting me to lie on my back, she rode me reverse-cowgirl while soaking up her juices with that underwear, being extra careful not to make me cum before it was completely wet.

Once it had changed colours due to the moisture, she climbed off me and laid in my arms, taking off the condom and wrapping the warm, damp panties around my cock. Fully aware of what she was planning, I let her jerk me off and she let me massage her clit till we were totally high.

Me: ‘I’m cumming!’

She tightened her grip and moved even faster, watching my orgasmic face falling into her mercy with a scheming grin. Thick, warm cum puffed up the panties in her hand and she slowed down at a soothing pace, until I sank into bed exhausting and panting.

Alexis: ‘Let me clean you up. Don’t move.’

She sat up cross-legged and folded her panties with my cum inwards, before stepping out of the bed and taking my soiled cock into her mouth. Licking more than she sucked, my rod was glimmering in her saliva when done. She left the room shortly after and returned with a sarong around her chest.

Alexis: ‘Sir, I will go do my work now.’

Video updates:
https://openload.co/f/z2M337sgpP8
https://openload.co/f/_lP1nCGdk8s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1