The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

continue from Episode 14, Rendezvous with Tiger Bu-Part 1,

Part 2

As we sit on the bed…
R: Come dear help me to cut the label while I try it on for you.

Me: Of cos for me to see lah, who else??

I siam one side...haha.

I took out all 4 dress, cut the labels and also cut labels on the 2 set of bras.

Firstly she put on the purple color lacy bra, cross strap with butterfly lace on the back..I help her to hook it, next she took out the matching purple side lace panty, wow, she is clean shaven, I whisper to her Brazilian wax., She nodded.
She stood up, make a turn. " How?"
Me: Pass, next one.

Hahaha, I siam again.

She put on the purple lycra- spandex dress with V shape opening in front..she turn to me, I zipped it up..
She turn lifting her flare dress.
Me: mmm,, lift higher…

She throw the plastic bag at me..I siam..

She then try the other 3, black, blue, beige dress..

Total loss abt $500.

R: ok help me..

I proceed to unzipped he dress, slip them off her shoulder, dropping to the floor, she step out of it, next I unhook her bra, slip down her strap, she took the bra 5oss it to one side, by this time I towel is off.

I hug her from behind, kiss at the back of her neck, down to her shoulder, back to her back slowly down to her spine, lowering my hand stroking her ass and down to her thigh, stroke round her buttock, butt cheek, she arch giving out a soft moan..

I turn her around, she look at my hard dick..lift up her head to kiss me, we french.. frenching while we went down on the bed, she lift up her legs and butt, slipping her panty off the butt up to her raised leg and off her feet tossing to one side.

What a slutty sight.

She place her leg down as I lay beside her, my hand went down south to rub her clit as she turn her head facing me to french me, I rub her clit and alternate between rubbing her pissing labia and slide 2 finger in her pussy.

Mmmm. Arghhhh urghhh, dearrrr.dearrr….

As I keep up the tempo, she fidget..spreading her leg wide saying
"我要“
Without much Ado, I climb onto her grinding my dick in between her thigh, lifting her leg and pressing forward to her chest as she use her hand to hold it

I guide my hard dick and slowly rub a few times before I insert it in her pussy, once my dick inched halfway she give out a "argghh, pain", her pussy is sightly tight..I slowly pull out rub on her opening making it wet..
I whisper to her," How long is it that you don't have sex", she show 5 finger.

Me: Ok, I take it slowly..relax
R: mmmm.love you

I reposition my dick, opening her labia and slowly inched in..slowly and easing in to her, I almost hit her vagina wall..her eyes closed, could see she tears up..

oh no,not again

I stay inside for a while, bending down to kiss her..slowly withdraw halfway and inched in slowly, repeating a few time till her pussy is lubricate, she open her eyes, brought me down to her holding my neck frenching me hard and furious..she is enjoying it, giving me the sign to fuck her till she orgasm.

As her pussy getting wetter and wetter, I pump in deeper, faster this time as she moan and moan, hitting her vagina wall as I goes in deeper, faster and harder as before, she arch her body, she came, fidgeting..quivering, arghh…. urghhhh..ohhhhh….yesssss.. fuck meeee

I ramp in as fast as I could for a few times and shoot all inside her hitting her vagina wall as she scream out loud, oohhhhhhh….yesssss.urmmmmm..

I collapsed onto her as she wrap her legs round my waist, both hand hugging my back as I slip both my hand to her back, we hugged in that position for 10 mins..as my dick soften, I withdraw and ly beside her.

She turn and kiss me, saying " love you.darling, that's the best.."

We hug in a spoon position I hugging behind her as we rest and fall asleep.

Note:
It seems that most lady could wrap her legs round you when they orgasm as you ejaculate in to them..
That's why I like the conventional position rather than doggie..
Your comments...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 17-05-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Dear..
Wah, you did enjoy hor..later you get from me, you didn't tell me you and her, not fair, I told you all mine..
Angry
Old 17-05-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post

Part 2

As we sit on the bed…
R: Come dear help me to cut the label while I try it on for you.

Me: Of cos for me to see lah, who else??

I siam one side...haha.

I took out all 4 dress, cut the labels and also cut labels on the 2 set of bras.

Firstly she put on the purple color lacy bra, cross strap with butterfly lace on the back..I help her to hook it, next she took out the matching purple side lace panty, wow, she is clean shaven, I whisper to her Brazilian wax., She nodded.
She stood up, make a turn. " How?"
Me: Pass, next one.

Hahaha, I siam again.

She put on the purple lycra- spandex dress with V shape opening in front..she turn to me, I zipped it up..
She turn lifting her flare dress.
Me: mmm,, lift higher…

She throw the plastic bag at me..I siam..

She then try the other 3, black, blue, beige dress..

Total loss abt $500.

R: ok help me..

I proceed to unzipped he dress, slip them off her shoulder, dropping to the floor, she step out of it, next I unhook her bra, slip down her strap, she took the bra 5oss it to one side, by this time I towel is off.

I hug her from behind, kiss at the back of her neck, down to her shoulder, back to her back slowly down to her spine, lowering my hand stroking her ass and down to her thigh, stroke round her buttock, butt cheek, she arch giving out a soft moan..

I turn her around, she look at my hard dick..lift up her head to kiss me, we french.. frenching while we went down on the bed, she lift up her legs and butt, slipping her panty off the butt up to her raised leg and off her feet tossing to one side.

What a slutty sight.

She place her leg down as I lay beside her, my hand went down south to rub her clit as she turn her head facing me to french me, I rub her clit and alternate between rubbing her pissing labia and slide 2 finger in her pussy.

Mmmm. Arghhhh urghhh, dearrrr.dearrr….

As I keep up the tempo, she fidget..spreading her leg wide saying
"我要“
Without much Ado, I climb onto her grinding my dick in between her thigh, lifting her leg and pressing forward to her chest as she use her hand to hold it

I guide my hard dick and slowly rub a few times before I insert it in her pussy, once my dick inched halfway she give out a "argghh, pain", her pussy is sightly tight..I slowly pull out rub on her opening making it wet..
I whisper to her," How long is it that you don't have sex", she show 5 finger.

Me: Ok, I take it slowly..relax
R: mmmm.love you

I reposition my dick, opening her labia and slowly inched in..slowly and easing in to her, I almost hit her vagina wall..her eyes closed, could see she tears up..

oh no,not again

I stay inside for a while, bending down to kiss her..slowly withdraw halfway and inched in slowly, repeating a few time till her pussy is lubricate, she open her eyes, brought me down to her holding my neck frenching me hard and furious..she is enjoying it, giving me the sign to fuck her till she orgasm.

As her pussy getting wetter and wetter, I pump in deeper, faster this time as she moan and moan, hitting her vagina wall as I goes in deeper, faster and harder as before, she arch her body, she came, fidgeting..quivering, arghh…. urghhhh..ohhhhh….yesssss.. fuck meeee

I ramp in as fast as I could for a few times and shoot all inside her hitting her vagina wall as she scream out loud, oohhhhhhh….yesssss.urmmmmm..

I collapsed onto her as she wrap her legs round my waist, both hand hugging my back as I slip both my hand to her back, we hugged in that position for 10 mins..as my dick soften, I withdraw and ly beside her.

Note:
It seems that most lady could wrap her legs round you when they orgasm as you ejaculate in to them..
Your comments...
Dear,
It's natural reaction from us lady, it's all make in heaven..period
Old 17-05-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Part 2

Note:
Your comments...
Yes, bro StephenL...my comments is it's v. true wat u say ...that is exactly their natural reaction n u feel damn shiokkk...but doggie also not bad lah, u can show yr penis power n whack her pussy till kingdom cum for both of you ..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Oops the missus is in on spot check jialat liao Bro StephenL better save energy and make wifey Cecilia happy
Old 17-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here
Old 17-05-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
brice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG damn good story TS, more please!
Old 17-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Oops the missus is in on spot check jialat liao Bro StephenL better save energy and make wifey Cecilia happy
Yalor wat bro acid said is right...better quickly go find yr dearest wifey cecelialee n make her happy ... hmmm otherwise don't know how ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
continue from Episode 14, Rendezvous with Tiger Bu

Note:
Your comments...
Wow you so skilful till R clamped you tightly.

Thats a natiral reaction when they are in heaven, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After reading ur story it really make mi having a hard on ! Guess it’s a lot of guys fantasy to have an encounter like urs bro . In reality how many chances can we met someone as wild and horny like wat u mention in ur story . Enjoy ur story a lot and hope to encounter a women as wild and horny like u do .
Old 17-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy stories, please keep going bro...
Old 17-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Nice thread!! Actually I am more amaze at how all the ladies allow cum in pussy without worrying on getting pregnant.
Old 18-05-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Nice thread!! Actually I am more amaze at how all the ladies allow cum in pussy without worrying on getting pregnant.
Hi bro
Thanks for the support,.
Well they take pills, some were unable to conceive when they reach forties.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 18-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

To All The Girls That I Had Love Before.

As I'm drafting my story, it came to my mind that not only J, Tiger Bu nor Susan that I had sex before with loving memories 6 months to 11 years affairs

Looking back:

1990 Working in hotel-Lady Banquet Manager.- Malaysian
1994 Microsoft comic chat - Two lady from Hong Kong
1997 working in MNC - Secretary - Y
1998 KTV - One Mummy from Malaysian
2000 AMK Central kopi shop Tiger Bu. Mslaysian
2002 KTV China lady
2004 Buddy D wife - J
2005 KTV Local Mummy
2007 Local Pub Cashier
2010 MNC Susan
2011 Shopping Centre restaurant waitress
2017 FaceBook Friend
2019 Supermarket Cashier

Let alone pros and KTV / pub girls- loss count

2021 Still with Wife after all these year
Wifey still the best.

Love you all wherever you are

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder

Last edited by stephenL; 18-05-2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old 18-05-2021, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, bro... full confession after wifey complain. Master stroke, no wonder so many ladies all die by your ‘sword’....

Quote:
To All The Girls That I Had Love Before.

As I'm drafting my story, it came to my mind that not only J, Tiger Bu nor Susan that I had sex before with loving memories 6 months to 11 years affairs

Looking back:

1990 Working in hotel-Lady Banquet Manager.- Malaysian
1994 Microsoft comic chat - Two lady from Hong Kong
1997 working in MNC - Secretary - Y
1998 KTV - One Mummy from Malaysian
2000 AMK Central kopi shop Tiger Bu. Mslaysian
2002 KTV China lady
2004 Buddy D wife - J
2005 KTV Local Mummy
2007 Local Pub Cashier
2010 MNC Susan
2011 Shopping Centre restaurant waitress