The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
VicChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Seems like no one has her contact
Old 12-06-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

request for Soda contact pls
Old 13-06-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Wow the first time I tried soda was many years ago, recalled back then I went to one of the pinoy pubs got a hot girl but sadly she couldn't do anything so went to my usual hunt saw Moon, a familiar face whom I used to patronised and she intro Soda to me. Back then soda has long hair damm fucking sexy with that S shaped tight body and big boobies. Of course I tried her and the rest was history ��

Magical mouth and hands with bonus perky arse! Talk dirty as well yummy!
Yeah. Actually she is very low profile. If she advertise like those PRC, I think she can make a lot of $$. One kind bro introduce me to her many years back. Hehe! First time saw immediately blur. Pretty face, huge tits and a slim frame.

Interestingly:
1. Attitude is damn good - although super popular, never cut corners
2. Massage also packed a punch because she is trained in the famous Thai academy. This is rare
3. Her cock teasing skills is TOP notch. TOP notch juagen (tweaking your veins, playing with your balls and shaft till you are rock hard)

Then either
4. Give you a slutty look and then slowly cock tease you will you erupted

Or

5. Suddenly give you a bbbj out of sudden. Deep throating and sucking your cock away. Gentle and no rush. I like it when she is swirling her tongue around your cock head. Similar action as in pulling and twisting your sensitive shaft all the way during juagen

6. Lastly, she gives you the puppy eyes look and say. Want to make love ka.....Feel very wet below. Hehe! That is where she will cap you with her mouth. Soda is so good in all sex position till I can’t decide which is my favourite
A. Always starting with cowgirl - rides you slowly and enjoying the sex. Many times see her squeezing her D cup tits and moaning softly
B. Another one I like to try is her facing down flat where she cannot control your deep pounding. Good move if you love to dominate these girls. Lol! Grab her tiny waist and pound her deep and hard. Loves to see her grabbing the bedsheets or edge of the massage bed
C. Missionary (not as shiok as other positions) but can put her legs on your shoulder and pound deeply. In the end, quickly pull off my condom and finish with a cum on tits or face. Lol!

Lastly, if you think this is the end, it is not. Pulled her into the shower and bath together. Lol! If she is in good mood that day, another round of cock sucking in the shower. I think many bros would know the tiny shower with jet spray. Can barely accommodate 2 person in it.

In good days, cum 3 rounds but only pay for 1 round. Round 1, HJ myself in the shower (else you will game over in 10 mins). Round 2, fucking Soda hard on bed. Round 3, bbbj in shower (sometimes cannot cum liao)

Unfortunately, she rarely gives fj now. Not sure why. Maybe too ang pai and less tired to use her hands to wank you off.

Shared her contacts with some bro. Those CB kia who zap me, please leave down your nick. I ask my army of friends to zap you back.
Old 13-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Those old cheongster will also know Helen (E cup Thai) who works in Clark Quay. Another legend who gave fantastic service and trained so many Thai girls.
In the end, a rich and carrot head clients married her.

Wasted.....game over for us
Old 13-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
razor86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah. Actually she is very low profile. If she advertise like those PRC, I think she can make a lot of $$. One kind bro introduce me to her many years back. Hehe! First time saw immediately blur. Pretty face, huge tits and a slim frame.

Interestingly:
2. Massage also packed a punch because she is trained in the famous Thai academy. This is rare
3. Her cock teasing skills is TOP notch. TOP notch juagen (tweaking your veins, playing with your balls and shaft till you are rock hard)

Then either

Or

5. Suddenly give you a bbbj out of sudden. Deep throating and sucking your cock away. Gentle and no rush. I like it when she is swirling her tongue around your cock head. Similar action as in pulling and twisting your sensitive shaft all the way during juagen

6. Lastly, she gives you the puppy eyes look and say. Want to make love ka.....Feel very wet below. Hehe! That is where she will cap you with her mouth. Soda is so good in all sex position till I can’t decide which is my favourite
A. Always starting with cowgirl - rides you slowly and enjoying the sex. Many times see her squeezing her D cup tits and moaning softly
B. Another one I like to try is her facing down flat where she cannot control your deep pounding. Good move if you love to dominate these girls. Lol! Grab her tiny waist and pound her deep and hard. Loves to see her grabbing the bedsheets or edge of the massage bed
C. Missionary (not as shiok as other positions) but can put her legs on your shoulder and pound deeply. In the end, quickly pull off my condom and finish with a cum on tits or face. Lol!

Lastly, if you think this is the end, it is not. Pulled her into the shower and bath together. Lol! If she is in good mood that day, another round of cock sucking in the shower. I think many bros would know the tiny shower with jet spray. Can barely accommodate 2 person in it.

In good days, cum 3 rounds but only pay for 1 round. Round 1, HJ myself in the shower (else you will game over in 10 mins). Round 2, fucking Soda hard on bed. Round 3, bbbj in shower (sometimes cannot cum liao)

Unfortunately, she rarely gives fj now. Not sure why. Maybe too ang pai and less tired to use her hands to wank you off.

Shared her contacts with some bro. Those CB kia who zap me, please leave down your nick. I ask my army of friends to zap you back.
Bro, could you share Soda's contact with me? Am not getting enough satisfaction from wife and I tried a few so-called special spas but disappointed thus far.. help a bro and his 2ic in need? Thank you!
Old 13-06-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Interestingly:

Then either

Or

Best thing is she don't charge a exorbitant price and won't short change bros.
Old 13-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

First visited her couple of years ago for jg. Her jg skill is very good. Will explain and ask about your lifestyle and the to do and what not to do if want to experience the effect of jg.

Her repertoire of skills are wide ranging from jg to authentic thai massage . Especially like her tummy massage to clear blockage. It will hurts a little but no pain no gain. If too painful have to let her know.

Her hands are magical. Can ease your bodyache and bring you to heaven feeling all the sores gone. Loves her massage and her skill. She is the best at massage imho

Last edited by fanks; 13-06-2020 at 02:57 PM.
Old 13-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
espresso1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share with me Soda's contact?
Want to try her jg.
Thanks
Old 13-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kale825222 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can any kinds souls share with me soda contact?
Old 13-06-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Interestingly:

Then either

Or

Nice sharing.. aiya those cb Kia only zap but dare not leave name... hiding in mum pussy.
Old 14-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
Toxic123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToxic123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody mind sharing soda contact for JG? Thanks ~
Old 14-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verygoodgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can sent me soda contact pls ? I got good one to exchange with u . Million tnx
Old 15-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
razor86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zap me for what? Boss samsters help me out lol. Your wife can sextisfy you then come here for what?
Old 16-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Moon the viet? used to be at BQ?

Is she still around? PM me please bro if u know her location?
Old 16-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
youmedelphi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share contact please
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Moon the viet? used to be at BQ?

Is she still around? PM me please bro if u know her location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread