The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Young stud, thinking of vows so early? Aiyoh, go sow your wild oats b4 taking plunge leh. Btw, good for your GP to know pitfalls here and other tirak thread. Cheers from krung thep aka LOS (land of SINs)
speaking from experience??? now regret settling down too early liao har???
Old 06-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
speaking from experience??? now regret settling down too early liao har???
Surprise, didn't realise you lurking here.. You mean missed opportunities hehehe? Heard that famous 1.. 1 more for the road? Btw, you recall I was at cross roads with my LDTR.. need another check with my GPRS. Talk more in camera hehe She's now out like a light.. that explains my hanging about
Old 06-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Surprise, didn't realise you lurking here.. You mean missed opportunities hehehe? Heard that famous 1.. 1 more for the road? Btw, you recall I was at cross roads with my LDTR.. need another check with my GPRS. Talk more in camera hehe... She's now out like a light.. that explains my hanging about
saw u lurking so joined u to lurk around lor... yr LDTR, yes, i do recall... that explains yr itinenary for yr trip, doesnt it??? or someone else???

well, guess u know yr own meat and poison... enjoy yourself...
Old 06-05-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
..explains yr itinenary for yr trip, doesnt it??? or someone else??? well, guess u know yr own meat and poison...
Staggered, A before B (mutually exclusive, ie 1 doesn't know existence of other). B is just a convenient former contact, whilst A is my flip flop 1. Trying to wear heart too much on my sleeve openly here..
Old 13-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hinkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Marrying A Thai ger

I was interested jn this thread for I am loking for a LT relationship. Yes, I am a newbie, so I just maybe confused.
Old 13-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkey View Post
I was interested jn this thread for I am loking for a LT relationship. Yes, I am a newbie, so I just maybe confused.
Everything depends on what you are looking for and what/who you are. Thailand is alot about face and social standing, if you are looking for a bargirl, its easy, if you are looking for a high class, well bred Thai girl, you must be of a similar social standing. There are many contradictions in Thailand, the road is long, and you must really know the ground before you can get anywhere.

But why do you want a Thai girl in the first place? There are quite a few social/cultural differences to begin with. Put it this way, a good catch is a good catch anywhere. And will require good bait same as anywhere.
Old 13-08-2007, 08:21 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkey View Post
LT? LT normally costs THB3000 but must remember still got barfine about THB600
Old 11-02-2008, 04:38 AM
Samster

angelnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here in SBF.
reading this thread with great interests as i am in sort of a similar situation.
i have GF in krung thep. and we are into a step of discussing marriage even.
she is not the "thai kampung" side. all famiy in krung thep.

have PMed SC for advice but i was thinking maybe someone could further help me out here. (no offense SC)

My problem lies with obtaining the step one process - certificate of "free to marry" - can someone help to advice how i can get this letter certified regardless of my status in Singapore?
a name or contact or price would help heaps. thanks!

thank you all very much.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelnick View Post
My problem lies with obtaining the step one process - certificate of "free to marry" - can someone help to advice how i can get this letter certified regardless of my status in Singapore?
a name or contact or price would help heaps.

Regardless of your status in Singapore? Hmm... I think it is not possible if you are already married here in Singapore as you'd need to get a certificate from Embassy Of Singapore to say that you are SINGLE or DIVORCED. Only then with that letter, endorsed by the embassy, and a CID letter to clear you that you are free from criminal stuff then you can go and register in Thailand. Please correct me if I am wrong bros...

Heard you even need to wait a year from your divorce before you re-marry too. Is that true?

Good luck!!
Old 11-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
newbie here in SBF.
reading this thread with great interests as i am in sort of a similar situation.
i have GF in krung thep. and we are into a step of discussing marriage even.
she is not the "thai kampung" side. all famiy in krung thep.

have PMed SC for advice but i was thinking maybe someone could further help me out here. (no offense SC)

a name or contact or price would help heaps. thanks!

thank you all very much.

Certification of free to marry = avidavitt.
you need to get a checklist from sg embassy and den produce those documents to get the avidavitt.

den bring the avidaviit to an official translator and get it translated, and certified true copy by the MFA in bangkok.

after that you can go amphur get married liao.

as for the cheklist, dont waste ur trip down, you can get it by emailing them.

anyway i have the list, just print this out..

CNC cert costs u $45 and 2 weeks to take it.

Marriage Search records takes you 1 working day and $35, done online. self collect at ROM.

MOM declaration takes 2 weeks also.

Your emplyment letter is also needed.

that's all ! all these to exchange for an avidavitt. Bring along ur wifey to the embassy too
Old 11-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

sorry double post
Old 12-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Samster

angelnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the answers bros.
i get the idea and yes, i am still with CO here. that's the problem and that's th reason why i asked if there was a contact to get thatcertification done with some bribes.

i would like to ask one more question... in the form of a scenario:
many of you have seen this before... another stupid guy whose heart cannot be left in the freaking room...

i got to know a FL 6months ago
great gal (as always) model some more in krung thep
but not famous one... so not many jobs.

in the past 6months... 10visits to her in krung thep
i paid for her mother's (passed away) hospital bill (S$xxk)
i paid for her living expenses (S$xxk)
i paid her own hospital bills... (S$xk)
even gave her money to start business with 5 other friends (met them all and 2 of them were / are also FLs) this one (S$xxk)
gifts of course...

in total i spend quite a hefty sum on her.
in all, we are at te stage of talking terms of marriage etc.
she told me this...
1. she wants to marry me but i (non thai) need to buy a house worth 10mil baht or more...
2. suddenly today... her aunt told her that her deceased mum owes the bank 8mil baht and the bak have repossessed the house her mum owns.
so she is staying with aunt/uncle... but when and if her cousin gets married and their house will not have room for her.

there is no way i have this kind of money - to buy a house; in this short term.
any one out there smell a rat? what kind of rat?

i have seen her 10times in the pass 6months (communicated wth her phone, sms, msn daily...) we have been to parts of krung thep... ko chang also go before with her.

but this request to marry her now and borrow money to buy the house is really new. she is also contemplating death to solve her problems... at this moment i have no idea if she has had n over dose of sleeping pills or not...
she claimed she took 37 last night.

she is 25. she has been asked and asking around to go back to the FL scene in Europe to earn her keep.
that's 1year away in the crazy world again.

unfortunately how much i want to believe her... i feel hostaged in heart that she is using her "agents" to want her to go to europe towork again as my weakness... i am scheduled to see her again this weekend.

i still can change it as the booking can be pushed or changed to other flights etc.

this is getting me out of my wits. i am now willing to sell my soul for that money to give to her for her to have a better life.
but this is really getting a little no where...

what you all say? cheers bros.
thanks.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

dude how old are you ? what kind of rat i smell? i smell a hugeass sewer rate.

1: no such thing
2: 8mil thb her mom sell gold 1 ar? and to repossess the house AFTER her mom accumulated 8mil thb in debts, the house must be worth alot lOL
3: usual trick.

you are dumb to even believe she is speaking to u AFTER she ate 37 sleeping pills last night. innovative number but dont u think she should be calling u from Bumrungrad International Hospital?

anyway u are already smitten with her so there's no point of me telling u or advising u. you have a head to think , it's soo damn obvious.

anyway, why do u need contacts to make the CNCC certificate? if u ar already married or still married, u are not allowed to marry again in thailand, impossible. unless u divorce or something. seriously, what the heck you talking about marriage when you're married? unless u are planning for a divorce? and a highly possible route to bankruptcy and nothingness
Old 12-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

in total i spend quite a hefty sum on her.

If I'm the ger, I will continue to exploit more money from u. Easy big money.

Quote:
1. she wants to marry me but i (non thai) need to buy a house worth 10mil baht or more...
I have not heard a foreigner can buy house in Thailand but foreigner can purchase condo at any price.

Quote:
this is getting me out of my wits. i am now willing to sell my soul for that money to give to her for her to have a better life.
but this is really getting a little no where...
I guess this ger of yours use to living "rich" in Thailand.

Most of the young gers in BKK earn abt 10-20K per mth and they still live normally with a shelter. Most of the model looking gers work as promoter earning decent money. Why will she wants to resort to working as FL again?? Easy money...

If u r unable to think with your head, then drill this into your thick skull, "She is another WL, dun find an excuse telling others, she is different."

Again, if I'm her I will continue to exploit you and other men.... Out of 5, 1 will fall into the trap.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

and not to mention that this "girlfriend" of yours is really greedy, aiming for the big amounts. normally people sapu 10kthb or 20k thb slowly bit by bit, she must know you are completely smitten by her, thats why she asking 1 shot 10mil, u have any idea how big a damn house 10mil thb can buy? sorry, not house, i should be saying MANSION

if every forigner tt marries a thai girl have to buy a house worth 10mil thb or more. thailand wont be a 2nd-3rd world country anymore.

kao use ur head leh(big 1)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1