The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Thanks...its part of my job description....5555

Come Bkk lah....
Lolx what a way to lure ppl over.
Old 18-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting View Post
Dear all Lao Jiaos.
I very humbly seek your guidance.

Making a short n very very last minute trip to BKK.
Is there any "action" located around the Bang Rak area?
Be it Soapys / MPs / Kapoo / AGG ?
Near to Sam Yan MRT and Sala Daeng BTS

Normally I do all my research before hand, but this time timing rush and bkk got so many options. Very confused about BKK geography as well.

Thank you in advance!
Bro, Bangkok not that big, its only the traffic thats a killer, can take taxi to Rachada. If not do what I will do take MRT from Sam Yan all the way to Rama 9, Hway Kuang or Sutthisan (depending which MP u wanna go) stations. Reach there less then 1/2 hour to release your stress! Print out map below for easy reference

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those bros who on budget and wan find a okok place to drink can go E san tawandang. Black label 1300 baht but its more of a thai place
Old 18-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Personally, I give respect to WL/FL in person as they are also earning a living, although not a highly respect job.... I just hate those who con.
Con money? Con feeling?
Or both?

I always say you can con my feeling and time but no money to con.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Fake TLC on bed will be better than no TLC. Didi also perform better.
Old 18-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
For those bros who on budget and wan find a okok place to drink can go E san tawandang. Black label 1300 baht but its more of a thai place
555+ Not all brothers into Thai music and worst if its luktung! Have partied with a few bros in Bangkok before in Zaleng, Snoop, Slim and Funky. When Thai band comes on they go "Wah lau eh... si beh sian. What music they playing?" Most chiongsters still prefer the Thai songs they heard in Sinkie TDs (Dai Ing Mai?) and the usual hip hop/R&B kinda stuff. Different strokes for different folks

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Con money? Con feeling?
Or both?
Money....
Old 18-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ Not all brothers into Thai music and worst if its luktung! Have partied with a few bros in Bangkok before in Zaleng, Snoop, Slim and Funky. When Thai band comes on they go "Wah lau eh... si beh sian. What music they playing?" Most chiongsters still prefer the Thai songs they heard in Sinkie TDs (Dai Ing Mai?) and the usual hip hop/R&B kinda stuff. Different strokes for different folks
Luk Thung and Mor Lam music good when drinking whisky and TCSS with puyings.
Old 18-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
555+ Not all brothers into Thai music and worst if its luktung!
Think Thai pop or R&B closer to the mark. At TWD Easan place, only eye candy singer did anything for me. But then most Thais gyrate to music, tanked up with lau
Old 18-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pls bring me bro, want see esan lady dance morlam and lukthung and kin somtum.

ok bo bro IMC
Old 18-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
http://th.openrice.com/bangkok/resta...%B8 %87/9765/

Is this the place?

Last edited by Garbage; 18-07-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 18-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
When Thai band comes on they go "Wah lau eh... si beh sian. What music they playing?" Most chiongsters still prefer the Thai songs they heard in Sinkie TDs (Dai Ing Mai?) Different strokes for different folks

5555+ Maybe party too much in Thai disco, when I go clubs without live band feel abit different. Thais love live band. Of course grooving hip hop/r&b after the live band would be good.

Sg TD still playing dai yin mai. That song was 5 years ago. Classic, I remember those were the days at Icon at Yess centre. This song every night also played.
Old 18-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Yes. Actually during one comedy show, quite surprise to see the male performers that dress like ladyboys very familiar , cos saw them iin golden mile pure or td 1 longlong ago
Old 19-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Luk Thung and Mor Lam music good when drinking whisky and TCSS with puyings
Its good you can groove to both types coz most Thai city folks don't.

IMHO Luktung appreciated more by girls from up country. Girls from Bangkok dun really, if not, listen to luktung at all. Its uncool and un-hip. Country bumpkin. Morlam is an even more difficult genre to appreciate. More often performed at up country fairs.

Bodyslam did a very good cross over song with a famous morlam singer, Siripon, on their last album called Kid Huad, which means Kid Teung, in pasa Isaan. For bros who dunno here is the vid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
then most Thais gyrate to music, tanked up with lau
AGREED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
pls bring me bro, want see esan lady dance morlam and lukthung and kin somtum. ok bo bro IMC
Boh mii pan haa krub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Sg TD still playing dai yin mai. That song was 5 years ago. Classic, I remember those were the days at Icon at Yess centre. This song every night also played.
Waaa... Icon? that time I still "pah go li" leh... dunno what is a TD
"Dai Ing Mai"? Joking lah... slightly better... last 2 years keep playing "Ter Yang" by Potato! Dunno how those people can tahan every fricking day the same song!

Old 19-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Thanks...its part of my job description....5555

Come Bkk lah....
Oh yah,i'll be at bkk for 2 week coming oct . let u meet me till u puke
Old 19-07-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ Maybe party too much in Thai disco, when I go clubs without live band feel abit different. Thais love live band. Of course grooving hip hop/r&b after the live band would be good.

5555....I remember those days at Icon .....those were the days....remember the first few female singers (Mona and Night).....those were the days of Impact , Royale (City Plaza) and I think Nana was still quite a hit then....nowadays, ask me go TD in SGP...I also sianz....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1