The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 21-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by demos1988 View Post
Of course... my wife was abit of the party girl in her teenage years so we pretty much have a don’t ask don’t tell policy between us ��
You only fucked your friend once?
Old 21-03-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 12
BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
You only fucked your friend once?
Anymore steamy stories?

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yep just once, I Guess she was afraid for it to get too serious as she was conflicted whether to get back with her ex. Turned out it didn’t work out for her in the end.
good enough story
Old 21-03-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43529 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
... How come you guys get such luck easily with such notti girls ???... envy you.... will upzz u with my +18 points asap...
Hv just upped bro demos1988 points as promised with my +18 points... helping him POWER UP^^his points from 10 to 28 ... pls check yr user CP, bro.. enjoyed reading your sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

BearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to beholdBearToy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hv just upped bro demos1988 points as promised with my +18 points... helping him POWER UP^^his points from 10 to 28 ... pls check yr user CP, bro.. enjoyed reading your sharing
Upz from me too!��

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
kaberncopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro demos1988!
Old 21-03-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks thanks 🙏
Quote:
Appreciate it, glad you enjoyed it. I thought that I would bring this story to my grave as I’ve never told anyone else about it in such detail before.

From my experience, most girls are secretly as horny as guys just that they pretend they are not. You just need to get them high enough in the right situation. Maybe someday I’ll share my sexcapades with my ex-girlfriend who was a SIA stewardess 😉
You're welcome for my points ...So when can we expect to read your sexcapades with yr ex SIA gf

Old 21-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Shiok Sia you guys sure are lucky.

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
LaKopiC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You're welcome for my points ...So when can we expect to read your sexcapades with yr ex SIA gf
Looking forward to read too
Old 22-03-2020, 01:12 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Good reading stuff for my weekend reading
Old 22-03-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
haha.. good story... but dun ever let ur wife know about this ok
Actually nothing wrong even if the wife found out. Encounter happened before marriage so no adultery commited.
Old 22-03-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
From my experience, most girls are secretly as horny as guys just that they pretend they are not. You just need to get them high enough in the right situation.
Well said bro ...Yes, i believe everyone of us will agree with u 100%...after all we r all humans and we all have the same needs except like u say the gals cannot be too open abt this than us guys ...once they r opened up, all hell break loose in car or on bed and they will show themselves as horny as us or even more

Old 22-03-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Actually nothing wrong even if the wife found out. Encounter happened before marriage so no adultery commited.
haha.. let say some lady posted a story of her having crazy sex with an ex lover or ex colleague and all the juicy details and happens that u discover that the lady is ur wife..

and ur wife admits is her. U laugh at it and ask her "wow.. how do u compare sex with him against sex with me?"

I think ignorance is bliss la.. sometimes somethings are better bring together to our grave ...
Old 22-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

better to shut up sometimes

Last edited by BearToy; 27-03-2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old 22-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Reddevil123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best is working in my previous company up my 2 colleague working in the same outlet.. Is fun and risk not wanting both of them to know i up either 1 of them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1