The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Fuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Day 2 in nagoya and stepped on a landmine. After leaving Muse Spa last night, past by a shop that claimed to provide girls between 18 to 20 only. Made a trip down to the shop - Papillon, and was led to a small room to choose girl. Was told only 1 girl available and chose a 75min course, 26k with 2 shots. Was served shortly by a girl would could speak english, thought the session will go well but here's where the nightmare starts.

After entering the room, she started making small talks and upsell, asking for me to extend and take her out to eat/drink/tour the city - 28k for 90min'tour'. It was already 11pm and I rejected promptly. In the shower, she asked me to extend again, promising better service - 15min for 7k. Small head took over and I paid upon getting out of shower. Service started with a 5min blowjob and handjob till 1st shot release. After 1st shot was brought to shower and upon getting out, was told to dress and leave??? Told her about the 2nd shot and she said play is over and have to leave. Was in a foreign land and decided to just leave instead of arguing with the shop, heard shop was run by yakuza.

TLDR: paid 33k for a 15min bj/hj. Will not return again. Suggest next door Muse Spa instead.
Sounds like you got scammed. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is
Old 11-09-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 22
bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of
Thank you for sharing bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Review on THC - Tokyo Hentai Club.

This joint only serves foreigners I understand. Their shopfront is in Shinjuku Kabukicho and mainly staffed with Filipinos who can converse English. Went in, was sat down, and choose a Diamond-tier Mia for 37,000yen - 90minutes. Was informed that the girls do not give FS/FJ but they do BBBJ. They were additional add-on options, I opted for "Video recording with face" for 15,000 yen, and CIM for 3,000 yen, so the damage was 55,000 yen. Love hotel had to be paid separately so grand total amounted to 60,000 yen or about $600 sgd.

After I did the selection, they informed that Mia was available in about two hours, and asked me to return in 2 hours. I went to stroll Donki Quijote at Shinjuku after that.

By appointment time, I returned to the shop, and they informed that Mia would be reaching the shop soon. Was given a drink and sat in a privacy booth. 5 minutes later, I was informed to meet Mia at level 1. Went down the stairs and met her there, she was cute and bubbly full of smiles, able to speak conversational English.

We walked from there hand-in-arm to the nearby love hotels, went in, selected a room via one of the automatic displays, then received the key and went up. In the room, Mia was a star. She bathed me, then guided me to the bed, where the action happened. With my phone in recording mode, she went JAV, licking, sucking, teasing me for the next 1.5 hours or so, with frequent eye contact both to me and to my mobile phone recording. Ended the bbbj eventually with a CIM and she spitted the load out.

Thoughts: it's a bit pricey without FJ, but considering that I get a young Japanese girl with a high level of service, and able to record HD on my mobile phone, I will probably visit again. Note that not all girls listed on THC offers the video recording option.
Old 12-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynoob View Post
I strongly recommend blue marine ikebukuro just need to know no force it's 15000yen 2000 yen foreigner tax that's all. Dun know what to say gomenasai
That seems unusually affordable’ for a soapland. Thanks for sharing!
Old 15-09-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any difference between the various counters at THC?
Old 15-09-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kickerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Action in Japan

Thanks to bros here for the infos. Here's my first report in a soapland found through another forum. Will write another 1 I had at Matsushima Shinchi, Osaka later.

Soapland: Iwakaba (Ikebukuro, Tokyo)
Name: Mirei
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (meaty but not fat. C cup)
Height: About 164 cm
GFE: 8/10
DATY: 9/10
DFK: 9/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Dmg: 70mins/2s - 21K JPY (19K + 3K gaijin tax - 1K promo period for quoting City Heaven)

This soapland accepts foreigner. However from start to finish is entirely communicated in Japanese.

Upon entering the shop, was greeted by the manager and asked if I had a reservation. I said no, and asked if Fuu-chan (my initial choice from the website) was available. Unfortunately, she was occupied and the manager recommended Mirei out of the 3 available girls at that time. I said OK, opted for the 70 mins course, mentioned I was a foreigner, and saw this soapland advert from City Heaven. Manager was friendly throughout and said OK before asking which country I'm from. After that, he phone called the girl, talked a few things, and asked if a guest from SG is acceptable. Once confirmed, paid 21K JPY to the manager and was sent to the waiting room for 2-3 mins. Then, my number was called and the staff explained a few rules (eg. be gentle with the girl, no violence, no photo/video taking, must wear a condom). Then, he opened up the hallway curtain and Mirei was there to greet me. Big smile and eyes, long hair, fair, near perfect teeth, spotless face - about my type of meat.

In the room, had a cup of tea, then we helped each other undressed for shower. Standard catbath with soap bubbles play. After that, got into the bathtub together for short plays. Wiped ourselves dry and then off to bed for actions.
Started with a back massage, then licked from head to ass, then used her boobs to rub my back. Turned me around, sucked my nipples hard and DFKs with tongue plays. BBBJ was standard. Then, capped the little one and CG for few minutes before the 1st shot is done.

Cleaned up in the shower, then we cuddled on the bed. Can see she was working hard for me to have a good time as she was smiling the entire time and constantly trying to either massage, lick or tickle with my body. We spoke a bit and she apparently joined this soapland since May and I am her first foreign customer. With 25 mins left, I asked for 2nd round and my turn to be on top to eat her. Really cute and genuine moans while sucking her nips and dine the Y. She shivered at times. Capped myself, missionary, doggy and then finished in CG. FJ really felt like how it is in JAV without being extreme on the fake moans.

Cathbathed, had another cup of tea and then dressed up. We thanked each other for the fun and time, hugged and said goodbye. Manager and staff at the lobby waited and thanked me before leaving.

Overall, it was perfect Jap hospitality and for that price with such quality, would return in future.
Old 15-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslielam View Post
Are they all from THC? Because the person told me they are not associated leh. I think they are different businesses but operating on same floor. Basically once you make an appointment, you go there while they call your girl, once your girl arrive you meet her downstairs where she will bring you to a love hotel (assuming you don't plan to bring her back to your hotel). The room you also have to pay for it

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Fuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslielam View Post
Different girls depending on counter location.
Old 16-09-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Guys. For soaplands like Yshirt and burobula. Do they accept card. Or is it strictly cash?
Old 16-09-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Velacools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigschmuck View Post
Guys. For soaplands like Yshirt and burobula. Do they accept card. Or is it strictly cash?
Seems like most do but ridiculous surcharge 15-20%
Old 16-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velacools View Post
Seems like most do but ridiculous surcharge 15-20%
Wow. Ok good to know. I better have cash handy then
Old 16-09-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
ItDoGoDown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros am currently in Japan, currently staying in Akihabara. Any recommendations?
Old 16-09-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Tokyo you can check Singaikyo or Tokyo Hentai Club if you want to fuck JAV actress. I only tried THC and damage is ¥60,900 ($580+) after add-ons
Just to clarify this comment in case other bros misunderstand this message.
FJ is available at Singaikyo as they are soapland.
FJ is not available at THC as they are a deliheru. It is illegal for them to offer FJ. Please do not force anything.

Generally the working ladies in Japan have a decent/good impression of Singaporean men, keep up the good work guys (so that we face less rejection in Japan compared to other gaijins).
Old 16-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Are they all from THC? Because the person told me they are not associated leh. I think they are different businesses but operating on same floor. Basically once you make an appointment, you go there while they call your girl, once your girl arrive you meet her downstairs where she will bring you to a love hotel (assuming you don't plan to bring her back to your hotel). The room you also have to pay for it
They are different businesses (competitors). I got f-ed by a girl from a counter when i asked where is THC. Hahaha. For guys looking for THC walk right inside the small lane after you exit from the lift. The last I was there they hired Filipinos to man the booth so English is not a problem.
Old 16-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItDoGoDown View Post
Hi bros am currently in Japan, currently staying in Akihabara. Any recommendations?
Don't think Akiba has soaplands. If you're into toys you can head to Ikebukuro to buy toys and visit soaplands. Actually you can easily find them on Google

Old 16-09-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
Just to clarify this comment in case other bros misunderstand this message.
FJ is available at Singaikyo as they are soapland.
FJ is not available at THC as they are a deliheru. It is illegal for them to offer FJ. Please do not force anything.

Generally the working ladies in Japan have a decent/good impression of Singaporean men, keep up the good work guys (so that we face less rejection in Japan compared to other gaijins).
Ah okay. I will be sharing my FRs soon but it seems different states might not offer FJ. I know Yokohama does but Osaka doesn't. Anyway, thanks for the clarification and heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
They are different businesses (competitors). I got f-ed by a girl from a counter when i asked where is THC. Hahaha. For guys looking for THC walk right inside the small lane after you exit from the lift. The last I was there they hired Filipinos to man the booth so English is not a problem.
Yup. After booking they will tell you the address. They are on the right all the way to the end. When I visited recently it was a Flilipino dude and lady.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1