The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 13-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archons View Post
Why I have the feeling you got robbed instead.
What would have happen if you did not pay ?
Stealthing is a criminal offence in SG

Not forgetting woman charter too

Unless you want to be famous or notorious

Don't think any guy will be so garang to report police

That's why they ask 500

Saw customer took video footage inside brothel and kena 1k bar fine
Old 15-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

My best experience was this PRC 21yo girl who came to Singapore because her China bf cheated on her and her friend happened to work her in Singapore
Upon arrival, she realized her friend is doing special and since she’s sharing a 2 bedder condo with her and has to support herself on rental, she started listing her service. I was lucky to be her first customer and the rest was history. It was a combination of revenge sex on her bf, naive first time in this trade and we had a lot of fun. She even stopped working after third customer and I supported her for 6 weeks. Haha
Old 15-03-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
My best experience was this PRC 21yo girl who came to Singapore because her China bf cheated on her and her friend happened to work her in Singapore
Upon arrival, she realized her friend is doing special and since she’s sharing a 2 bedder condo with her and has to support herself on rental, she started listing her service. I was lucky to be her first customer and the rest was history. It was a combination of revenge sex on her bf, naive first time in this trade and we had a lot of fun. She even stopped working after third customer and I supported her for 6 weeks. Haha
Must be creampie daily
Old 15-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Must be creampie daily
At least twice daily. Sometimes thrice.
Old 15-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
At least twice daily. Sometimes thrice.
wow that's amazing
Old 15-03-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
mommyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had a FJ with a ML. Seeing her rolled her eyes during making made me turn on even more. 😊
Old 15-03-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyboy View Post
Recently had a FJ with a ML. Seeing her rolled her eyes during making made me turn on even more. 😊
Can share her CTC?
Old 15-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Archons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Stealthing is a criminal offence in SG

That's why they ask 500
Like that $500 gone, painful.
Old 15-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archons View Post
Like that $500 gone, painful.
to avoid further issues guess monetary settlement best solution
Old 15-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
to avoid further issues guess monetary settlement best solution
Treat as a raw fee, tips etc lah.
Old 15-03-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Treat as a raw fee, tips etc lah.
yes sir
Old 16-03-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyboy View Post
This like rare, saw only once
Old 19-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
I started chionging since 2013 and for once yesterday , manage to do raw with my regular massage girl which I known for 8 months.

The sight of my cum leaking out of her pussy was unforgettable and quite an experience.

However , after that , she keep WeChat me to tell me she felt scare of pregnant and said her colleague gave her the pill to prevent pregnancy .

She told me her period is due in a few days so think should be no issues?
Last Friday manage to raw the same ML and guess what, her period came the next day.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of women out there that are dumb and dumber.
They don't know their correct breast and cup size, they don't even know when they are likely to ovulate, worst, they have irregular periods.
Try asking the women if you can CIP in the midst of sex, most of not all will say OK.
Anyway, dare to raw, then don't be afraid to be a accidental father, to get STD as a few gift, or both.
Unless the pussy can suck like the mouth, otherwise, CIM is alot more shiok than CIP.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Didn't mean to raw, but the condom broke when I was banging one last time... Could feel the difference when the condom broke...

Her face changed, which made me thrust faster and harder, making her arms and legs grab me tighter, and her moan louder... eventually unloaded everything in her pussy (think the excitement made me cum so much)

She ran to the toilet in the room and started washing like mad, all the while scolding me

Not worth the worry though, went to check-up a few times within the year before I let my mind at ease.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1