The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Yea. ..the next day went agogo wif some sbf bros frm here. We weny baccara. Took a ny bad one for 5k. Lt. My girl drive a car and later drove me to rca to meet up with others for drinks. Ytd went nana see rainbow 4 see. Gt a few nt bad one but dun wan do lt. So walk ard wif fren. Then saw our girls on day 1. Went in angelwitch. They having somr soapy shows and one take my hand apply body lotion for her cos mr n my fren sittjng near stage. Eventually took back same girl as day 1..after that went climax drink. The girls wanted share black labell cost wif us. But we say dun nid but lateron they auto pay for us mixers. The next day we all go watch movie. Ard late evevning before she take train hme she haven ask me to pay her lt. Feeling bad . Pass her remaining cash in my wallet. (Abt 3k cos my fren only pay her girl 1k so later pass my fren 1k to pass her)
Girl drove a car from baccara sounds very familiar, Lolx.
Horz nookie lau.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea. ..the next day went agogo wif some sbf bros frm here. We weny baccara. Took a ny bad one for 5k. Lt. My girl drive a car and later drove me to rca to meet up with others for drinks. Ytd went nana see rainbow 4 see. Gt a few nt bad one but dun wan do lt. So walk ard wif fren. Then saw our girls on day 1. Went in angelwitch. They having somr soapy shows and one take my hand apply body lotion for her cos mr n my fren sittjng near stage. Eventually took back same girl as day 1..after that went climax drink. The girls wanted share black labell cost wif us. But we say dun nid but lateron they auto pay for us mixers. The next day we all go watch movie. Ard late evevning before she take train hme she haven ask me to pay her lt. Feeling bad . Pass her remaining cash in my wallet. (Abt 3k cos my fren only pay her girl 1k so later pass my fren 1k to pass her)
Oh! you sooooo lucky man. 1st time pay 4k + girl left 11am, second time girl left evening you pay 3k.

Your friend more power, 2nd time only pay 1k.

Some more they offer to share drink cost at climax.

To both of you "YOU ARE THE MAN!"
Old 07-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Girl drove a car from baccara sounds very familiar, Lolx.
Horz nookie lau.
Dun like tat lah.....many of the gals there drive lah....but BMW is different lor...LOL!!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
Because Bangkok not same as Hatyai which is why i'm here asking .
But i realise the rate at Bangkok is much higher .
IMHO, BKK per day (including hotel) need about 12K baht per day whereas Hadyai 50% of that is enough. 12K baht include whole day drink/party and 1LT or 2ST. So yes BKK is about double Hadyai bidget and the fun is more more than double

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Catherine Soapy Massage Parlour.
NB, Catherine! This MP was mentioned many times by bros some time ago and was curious what all the fuss was about so went to have look at a few times. Each time I go up to 2nd floor all girls taken except for a couple and this was around 7 to 8pm. So never had chance to sample the girls. Later i found out why this place was so popular- they allow 2 shots LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Missed BK so much
It is BKK not BK. BK=Burger King

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Dun say like that la TonyCheong, maybe his friend has one of the male korean star face. The girl must have exclaimed, "WOW SUPERMAN!" after the 6-7 shots.

By the way, heavenlychaser, you also lucky man, can get elva siao look a like in Gogo. cheers. I going BKK next week, will check out then.
AGG girls are pragmatic, they like K-Pop but they still prefer to pop Japs anytime. Korean male stars is generally less attractive compared to Japanese and Chinese stars Typical Korean male star has rounded chubby face with little definition like Psy. Probably cos Korean males do less plastic surgery, Muahahaha.

Quote:
About9pm. They left around 11 am. My fren say her girl skipped her morning uni lesson cos they fk till very late and ask her classmate mark attendence for her. Loll
Your story or your friend's story getting taller and bigger. Either your friend is an imaginary friend or you are so gullible that you believe all he said. Has it ever occurred to you that he may have had a bad esperience (like girl leave early and only 1 shot) so he was psychologically trying to overcompensate his shortcoming by telling big fat story ? Or he was trying to one upmanship you and boast of his sexual prowess? Even if all of what he said was true, how do we verify and why do the hell do we care? Sex is still a personal thing. if he bonked multiple times good for him and tell him that if he wants to one upmanship you on sexual prowess tell him to make a sex video next time as proof. As Abe Lncoln once said "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Old 07-07-2013, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
NB, Catherine! This MP was mentioned many times by bros some time ago and was curious what all the fuss was about so went to have look at a few times. Each time I go up to 2nd floor all girls taken except for a couple and this was around 7 to 8pm. So never had chance to sample the girls. Later i found out why this place was so popular- they allow 2 shots LOL
Bro, u go around 7-8pm sure not many girls. Catherine is kon Thai playground! All go have a few shots of sperm & JW before kwai-kwai head home to the Mrs. Me thinks if u need go early like 5 or 6 like that b4 rush hour crowd!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
IMHO, BKK per day (including hotel) need about 12K baht per day whereas Hadyai 50% of that is enough. 12K baht include whole day drink/party and 1LT or 2ST. So yes BKK is about double Hadyai bidget and the fun is more more than double

It is BKK not BK. BK=Burger King

AGG girls are pragmatic, they like K-Pop but they still prefer to pop Japs anytime. Korean male stars is generally less attractive compared to Japanese and Chinese stars Typical Korean male star has rounded chubby face with little definition like Psy. Probably cos Korean males do less plastic surgery, Muahahaha.

Your story or your friend's story getting taller and bigger. Either your friend is an imaginary friend or you are so gullible that you believe all he said. Has it ever occurred to you that he may have had a bad esperience (like girl leave early and only 1 shot) so he was psychologically trying to overcompensate his shortcoming by telling big fat story ? Or he was trying to one upmanship you and boast of his sexual prowess? Even if all of what he said was true, how do we verify and why do the hell do we care? Sex is still a personal thing. if he bonked multiple times good for him and tell him that if he wants to one upmanship you on sexual prowess tell him to make a sex video next time as proof. As Abe Lncoln once said "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Yes I find it quite unbelievable however my emphasis is nt about his power or what, but rather the good service /experience he has received that he manage to shot so many rounds.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes I find it quite unbelievable however my emphasis is nt about his power or what, but rather the good service /experience he has received that he manage to shot so many rounds.
You go barfine your friend's girl lah. Then let us know is she really that good.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Dun like tat lah.....many of the gals there drive lah....but BMW is different lor...LOL!!
Its a 140000 plus manual bmw hehe.

Ytd was my last night. Thinking of 1 more differeny dish and at same time wan some companionship so was msging my Awitch girl and found out she nt working. So I ask her come my hotel, we go rca chill but it was jus 8pm plus, a bit early ....so I decided to go nana take a girl for st and ask her meet me at11pm. At nana, headed rainbw 2. Took a ahlian look alike girl wif tatto ay right tummy and tattoo at back for2.5k st.

Shr left my hotel ard1030. Whilr waiting for my witch girl abt 11pm, the rainbow girl camr back my hotel and tell me she forgot her watch. So I quickly go up to take. After taking
coming down., wah jialat later my angelwitch come at the same time LOL. Lucky she come after passing watch, heng ah. Aftet that we weny rca 66 fot drinks and ended the nite jus slp only . She left nt long ago as she gt sch today.so I say I wake her up.555
Old 07-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
tio bao come out to work part time?
Old 07-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Catherine Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
NB, Catherine! This MP was mentioned many times by bros some time ago and was curious what all the fuss was about so went to have look at a few times. Each time I go up to 2nd floor all girls taken except for a couple and this was around 7 to 8pm. So never had chance to sample the girls. Later i found out why this place was so popular- they allow 2 shots. LOL.
Actually I find the 2nd floor sideline girls not value.
Mostly also being upgraded from the fishtank.

To get the really good category THB1700 and THB1900 gems you've to spend a lot of time hanging out there.
Those good ones will not even have chance to sit inside the fishtank.
Hint: Focus on the cashier counter area.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
555 I knew it. No wonder this story of puying driving so familiar.
Ya tio bao want.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

If some of u havn't heard by now...

Some shocking news last night of a Bangkok taxi driver that stabbed to death a foreigner during an apparent argument. Judging by this still from CCTV footage, the taxi driver had a samurai sword. The incident happened at about 8:30pm on Saturday night at the top of Soi Sukhumwit 68 in Bang Na District. The man fled in a pink taxi with number plate ทว-6549. No other details are known yet but police have said that the victim was American. I will update this page once I hear more. Bangkok taxis are generally safe but it should be known that incidents like this have happened before. It’s best not to argue with your taxi driver as some keep a knife or gun under their seat.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2013/07...er-in-bangkok/

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
humm..this legendary BMW argogo girl from bacarra sounds familiar...haha
Old 08-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
If some of u havn't heard by now...

Some shocking news last night of a Bangkok taxi driver that stabbed to death a foreigner during an apparent argument. Judging by this still from CCTV footage, the taxi driver had a samurai sword. The incident happened at about 8:30pm on Saturday night at the top of Soi Sukhumwit 68 in Bang Na District. The man fled in a pink taxi with number plate ทว-6549. No other details are known yet but police have said that the victim was American. I will update this page once I hear more. Bangkok taxis are generally safe but it should be known that incidents like this have happened before. It’s best not to argue with your taxi driver as some keep a knife or gun under their seat.

http://www.richardbarrow.com/2013/07...er-in-bangkok/
Yes and all because of 51 baht.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30209924.html
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...lling-american
Old 08-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Its a 140000 plus manual bmw hehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 I knew it. No wonder this story of puying driving so familiar.
Ya tio bao want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
humm..this legendary BMW argogo girl from bacarra sounds familiar...haha
Waaa...why so much interest in gals tat drive BMW ah?? BTW, is 140k SGD or Baht ah...ALOT of difference leh.....if baht means damn bloody old car laew lor...

And to make it clear and refresh a few memories....BMW gal story is not from me hor..is from one of our Yandao Bros tat MIA for some time already...I also hear say only but....know which one if u guys keen to know..

BTW,, story is she tio bao but still itchy becoz stupid Jap tat bao her not in Thailand.....heard she looking for some goondu to buy her a house now....555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1