The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Just moderate your postings, do not have to stop posting, just like bapak keep it to below 5 posts day should be fine, not the close to 50 you are doing, people also want their personal space online without being bombarded with your post everywhere
Bapak i think u do not hav the rights or impose such rules to ask ppl to do that leh.. u nt sbf admin.

Of course theres some ppl out thr might find it disturbing. Personally i find it ok luh so long its on track with the current topic.

Pretty sure ppl come start drama so gt drama to watch
Old 22-07-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Thank you so much everyone! (:

If anyone has rules here that I need to follow, please let me know so I won’t break them. I’m just here to have fun, read interesting stories, comment on certain topics I have an interest in.. and of course not to piss people off.

Also, just saying again to those who think I’m here for your money.. I do NOT ask for sex or money (see this in my signature). I’m a full time working person and don’t need the extra income. Very happy w my life right now. (:
Sis just moderated your comments on every thread. Bapak suharto don't mean any harm.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Everyone let's just all take it that sis Jasee is new and let everything end here. There isn't a need to create any animosity here in this forum. Everyone is here to de stress and read all the nice stories by all the great bro/sis writers.
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BrandAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will take note of that Bapak bro.

Acid bro (sorry short form your name) taught me how to use the quote function. So in future I will reply to everyone quotes, using the select quote all function. I guess that will help lower my post number bapak bro?
Just moderate the number of posts will do, no need to comment on every single comment someone makes, not everyone in this forum is interested to see your reply and get bombarded by it, as suharto mentioned people also want to have their personal online space, we do not want fights and flames but please do not push some of us to our limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Bapak i think u do not hav the rights or impose such rules to ask ppl to do that leh.. u nt sbf admin.
No one is imposing rules, its simple forum etiquette, if everyone starts mass posting, the entire forum will go into madness
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Oh sorry to hear that but what was it that you hate her for? She seems to be really young for a step mom.
She is 17 years older than me.

She is not a nice nor caring person. Her only redeeming quality is she loved and kept my dad company until his death.
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

it ok many also just use Acid but i am not corrosive don't worry

Quote:
I will take note of that Bapak bro.

Acid bro (sorry short form your name) taught me how to use the quote function. So in future I will reply to everyone quotes, using the select quote all function. I guess that will help lower my post number bapak bro?
Old 22-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ayam now she know how to use multi quote liao so future i believe she won't be so posting sexcitedly to reply to the bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandAyam View Post
Just moderate the number of posts will do, no need to comment on every single comment someone makes, not everyone in this forum is interested to see your reply and get bombarded by it, as suharto mentioned people also want to have their personal online space, we do not want fights and flames but please do not push some of us to our limits

No one is imposing rules, its simple forum etiquette, if everyone starts mass posting, the entire forum will go into madness
Old 22-07-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
BrandAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Everyone let's just all take it that sis Jasee is new and let everything end here. There isn't a need to create any animosity here in this forum. Everyone is here to de stress and read all the nice stories by all the great bro/sis writers.
Agreed lets end it here as long as she moderates her posts (example 5 posts a day) and is not mass posting, i am fine with it too
Old 22-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Alamak Bro mrhobbit. You say me desperate. Sad
Nope i never mean it that way> To each his own right? Means my story is very seducing
Old 22-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Please put nice comfortable cushion for my butt so I don’t leave marks on my smooth thighs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Awwwww see the little gal post Liao let cut her some slack. Don't worry I pimp up PMD for u ok u can bounce on me on my ride
I’m not sure if I can keep it to below 5 posts a day like bapak. Definitely not more than 50. But I will try make everyone happy either way (: by using multi quote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suharto View Post
Just moderate your postings, do not have to stop posting, just like bapak keep it to below 5 posts day should be fine, not the close to 50 you are doing, people also want their personal space online without being bombarded with your post everywhere
Yup! Don’t mean to cause trouble or harm to anyone here too. Except that person who blackmailed me LOLS. Got kind of annoyed by it, but I found it funny after awhile cox it made me question my sentence structure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Sis just moderated your comments on every thread. Bapak suharto don't mean any harm

Bapak bro told me about this and I replied nicely to him alr (: thanks you too btw, and I love Ayam brand canned sardines FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandAyam View Post

Won’t be posting sexcitedly here, but means I’ll be even more sexcited to disturb you elsewhere HEHES

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Bro Ayam now she know how to use multi quote liao so future i believe she won't be so posting sexcitedly to reply to the bros here.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

i am your best cushion don't worry

Awwww to your 2nd reply
Quote:
Please put nice comfortable cushion for my butt so I don’t leave marks on my smooth thighs.
Won’t be posting sexcitedly here, but means I’ll be even more sexcited to disturb you elsewhere HEHES
Old 22-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bapak bro told me about this and I replied nicely to him alr (: thanks you too btw, and I love Ayam brand canned sardines FYI.

Hahahaha... Sis I give you double cushion to bounce on. While eating your favourite Ayam brand sardine while ya being sexcited... Hahahaha
Old 22-07-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Nope i never mean it that way> To each his own right? Means my story is very seducing
Yes, nice story, Bro mrhobbit.
Quote:
Disturb me la Jasee. I've never complained.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Yeah it counts of course.

I guess being in a healthcare environment, you folks must be less sensitive to seeing skin anyway.
Not exactly bro.

I'm not a nurse. Just ops exec. And the clinic I worked at, there is usually no skin being shown. Unless the patient is under-dressed.

At least I was lucky that incident did not cause much awkwardness in the long run.

Looking back, sometimes the dark side of me wants to think that she let me see her changing on purpose. Lol.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 22-07-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
juneta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfChicago View Post
You have no right to use vulgarities on senior members that have been here more than 10 years just to think you are protecting a lady by being her white knight to get into her pants, especially some new pretend female that has registered only in the past 3 days

News for you is Jasee is a pretend female, some users have already received offers from her asking for money for sex, but money must be transferred first, the others are trying to prevent people from being scammed and you are wanting them to be scammed
If you scared kena scam, go to Chicago la. Tiagong in Chicago there are no scammers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1