The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Bro Joki, you are one of the very experience cheongsters of Batam, giving lots of advice to newbies on the Dos and Don'ts in Batam.

Your practical and useful guides mentioned in your FR indeed benefited us alot.

So is your juicy FR making us horny reading them and longing for more....

Talking about playing indonesian maid, I was surprised you are also one of the expert (高手), please enlighten little brother me here. (多多指教)

City plaza is a good place to get to know alot of indo maid as the place is known as the indo town of spore. Another place to hunt is supermarket area, as they always need to go buy grocery there and sometime purposely hang around the area to attract their prey.....

For me, used to have a few maids last time ranging from syt to milf. One thing about maid is that they usually allow you to have sex with them only if you talk love with them. To them no love means no sex.

Perhaps it is true that man can differential clearly between sex and love but unfortunately most women cannot. To them love and sex must co-exist together.

During my years of having fun with maid, no doubt is very enjoyable like having alot of girlfriend feeling when fucking, however I have lost a lot of freedom and time looking for commercial sex.

Time, effort and money wasted just to please the maid hoping to have sex with them for just once a month during their off day seem like not worthwhile. (indo maid are given lesser off days than their filipino counterparts).

Furthermore, nowadays indo maid are also getting more demanding for money, always said need to send money back to hometown , bla bla bla.

Like what you have just said better go Batam to enjoy the sex service on a pay per fuck basis or pay per booking basis, more value for money and more direct.

Since early this year onward, I have stop seducing maid so that I can have all the freedom and time to enjoy myself to the fullest on commercial sex.

There's a old saying:

不要为了一棵树而失去整个森林

(Don't give up the entire forest for the sake of one tree)
Bro eg5354, Ya! City plaza is a good place to get to know alot of indo maid especially at the disco (now have closed down) on the 4th floor. Hot n sexy chicks. And sometimes siting at Es Teler 77 indonesian restaurant (next to City Plaza) can easily chat-up the maids if you can speak basic indonesia. But…. nowadays, they are also becoming smarter, asking for more and more. Not easy to maintain just like batam gals. So I also give up maids and turn my heart to Batam ceweks. Anyway, since this is a batam thread, I will not say anything more about maids.

Last time in batam, I used to book the same gal twice a month for about 6 months to 1 year if their service is good. Just buy them a cheap hand phone and every time allowed them to shop not more than Rp100k. They are already very happy…… But nowadays, they are very difficult to maintain and satisfy them even if you buy them a good hand phone, give them more $$$/rupiahs, buy ticket for them to fly back to kampong, send her more money for her family, etc…….she seem not getting enough and with no ending. How good we treats them, she also don’t cherish. It’s a real headache!!! So nowadays, I try not to book the gal more than 2 times. Every month, I will just go round the KTVs/joints, for eg. this month Dynasty 99, next month Sedona, the next next month Memory and so on. Lower the pressure from their unreasonable demands. More fun and more relax………………………..

This is my personal experience, maybe other bros got better luck. But I doubt so in Batam. My advice is still the same. Don’t fall in love with the booking gal no matter how good or beautiful she is. In the end, you are the one who will suffer the most. You will be very disappointed and heart break. It is not the money that you spend. It is the time that you have wasted. This is the most I can say. End of the day, it is still up to individual brother to decide for themselves especially for those very young cheongsters. God bless you!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Last edited by Mas Joki; 02-10-2012 at 08:16 PM. Reason: typo error.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
M1 Hotel is in harbour bay.

GOt KTV and hotel.

What else you want?
Maybe he need a photo!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...916100249.jpg/
Old 02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in batam next friday. I'm contemplating either hotel 89 or the hills hotel ( former puri garden). Any advice?
Old 02-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
89 is better if you want massage and just turn corner for cewek and food at A2
Old 03-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Bro eg5354, Ya! City plaza is a good place to get to know alot of indo maid especially at the disco (now have closed down) on the 4th floor. Hot n sexy chicks. And sometimes siting at Es Teler 77 indonesian restaurant (next to City Plaza) can easily chat-up the maids if you can speak basic indonesia. But…. nowadays, they are also becoming smarter, asking for more and more. Not easy to maintain just like batam gals. So I also give up maids and turn my heart to Batam ceweks. Anyway, since this is a batam thread, I will not say anything more about maids.

Last time in batam, I used to book the same gal twice a month for about 6 months to 1 year if their service is good. Just buy them a cheap hand phone and every time allowed them to shop not more than Rp100k. They are already very happy…… But nowadays, they are very difficult to maintain and satisfy them even if you buy them a good hand phone, give them more $$$/rupiahs, buy ticket for them to fly back to kampong, send her more money for her family, etc…….she seem not getting enough and with no ending. How good we treats them, she also don’t cherish. It’s a real headache!!! So nowadays, I try not to book the gal more than 2 times. Every month, I will just go round the KTVs/joints, for eg. this month Dynasty 99, next month Sedona, the next next month Memory and so on. Lower the pressure from their unreasonable demands. More fun and more relax………………………..

This is my personal experience, maybe other bros got better luck. But I doubt so in Batam. My advice is still the same. Don’t fall in love with the booking gal no matter how good or beautiful she is. In the end, you are the one who will suffer the most. You will be very disappointed and heart break. It is not the money that you spend. It is the time that you have wasted. This is the most I can say. End of the day, it is still up to individual brother to decide for themselves especially for those very young cheongsters. God bless you!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Bro Joki,

Sometimes, I feel that having maid is rather burden to me. Especially when they demanded a lot of attention from us most of the time. This could occasionally interrupt our peaceful life. However, one disadvantage with maid is that we may tend to generate a little feeling (KC) with them although we are not serious with them. As we know that some of them are faithful. Therefore sometime could be a little hurting to us when we ended our relationship with them.

On the other hand, commercial sex is different as we know our objective clearly when engaging them: pay, fuck, and sayonara... therefore unlikely cheongster will have KC with them especially short time fuck.

Thanks to your reminder to us about not to fall in love with the long time booking gal regardless of how pretty or how nice she treat us as we tend to spend long hours or whole day with them. Have to bear in mind that they not only serve us, but they will also serve other people too on other days when we are not booking them.

Bro Joki, indeed you are one of the best tamu the cewek could enjoy. You have been considered as very generous and caring to them like buy handphone, bring them shopping (max limit 100k), give them good tips, etc. Where in batam they can so easily find this type of tamu ? (生在福中不知福)
(some customer never give tips and even treated the cewek badly)

Ya, agree that cewek in Batam nowadays are more hard to please unlike last time maybe due to high cost of living or maybe bad influence from their friends in the joints. Therefore as what you said is rite, no point calling the cewek more than 2 times as they don't appreciate the market rate we are tipping them and further more we can enjoy having new sex experience with other cewek too.....
Old 03-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fardol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody gg batam this weekend??? Newbie here.. need someone experience ...
Old 03-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!!! as long as one is happy...that`s most important..maids or cewe ayam....generally maids are safer (tested every 6 months) but very time consuming to get a good one (small lobang)....ayams are fast food (public toilets).....instant sexifaction.....
life is short..just go with the flow..be safe in batam....
Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

thanks siawlang. How about the room wise? 89 or The hills?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
doraemon2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro.. i just arrive in batam, anyone want to meet? any info chinese girl bstam?

thanks
Old 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon2003 View Post
hi bro.. i just arrive in batam, anyone want to meet? any info chinese girl bstam?

thanks
where u staying? I'm now at Formosa
Old 03-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limch24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$328 View Post
where u staying? I'm now at Formosa
caution today Batam have Demo
Old 03-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vmok69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limch24 View Post
caution today Batam have Demo
Yeap.. All the islands polisi are recall to batam... The demo seem peaceful .. Is oonly one day approved demo, not sure tomorrow .. And the demo is mainly at industrial area ... Item like basic wage ...the u tube show ...nothing new...
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

I'm contemplating either amir hotel or hotel 89. Will be there with a friend and a lady. Basically more into massage, makan, seafood, shopping and clubbing. Will skip hangky pangky this time and if have time, maybe will book a girl.Any advice on these 2 hotels?
Old 03-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
doraemon2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmok69 View Post
Yeap.. All the islands polisi are recall to batam... The demo seem peaceful .. Is oonly one day approved demo, not sure tomorrow .. And the demo is mainly at industrial area ... Item like basic wage ...the u tube show ...nothing new...

dont worry brother.. batam safe... any girls info? i get one chinese from medan stay in batam

continue later yah..
Old 03-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gohks69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1