The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
All Ladies' Party .............. wow !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
wow...u really something..brudder!
Apparently only girls there..... u sure bo? or the party is held at lee garden vicinity..might be katoeys..kekekeke
then it should change to Apparently only "katoeys" there....

I want, I want, I want ..............
Old 22-05-2006, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why Thai gers like to lie & cry easily-Mr.Romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck84
haix bo bian bro tarus75...find a better thai chinese at bangkok disco lo...bo bian...trying to forget mine...btw u power la so many thais ger pics...lol...all hatyai de or mix mix de? makes me more gian of THAi Mei...lol
brudder duck, maybe u should take a look at this thread by brudder Mr. Romance. it will tell u more abt thai gers..quite objective issue.
Why Thai gers like to lie & cry easily
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=53769
Old 22-05-2006, 09:08 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Ladies' Party .............. wow !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I want, I want, I want ..............
yeah..i know u want..coz everything u also want. so what u DUN WANT??!!
btw..brudder KTL69..,seriously when is yr next trip to HDY?
Old 22-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Sigh... today I got invited to a girls party in Hadyai but cannot go Apparently only girls there ... anyway, whats not meant to be is not meant to be
Wooo hw to get invited to a girls party man...for special event nia de ah haha..share share le ...hehe=)
Old 22-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duck84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanx bro tarus75...sianx i also wana go up with u guys ...bro prolink gt jio me but i nt enuff $ sianx...saving to bangkok on aug ....i go read up tat thread ...meanwhile keep coming with all the thai mei pics...haha

I LOVE THAI MEI!!!! =X
Old 23-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck84
Wooo hw to get invited to a girls party man...for special event nia de ah haha..share share le ...hehe=)
just get to know them ler... actually most girls I meet are quite friendly when you get to know them. If you're there next time when I'm visiting no worries can intro some to you when we all hang out, but in our last trip everyone got their own tiraks before the end of the trip.. some even with 3-4 especially lengchais like thaifood75.

Some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu
Old 23-05-2006, 08:55 AM

Quote:
just get to know them ler... actually most girls I meet are quite friendly when you get to know them. If you're there next time when I'm visiting no worries can intro some to you when we all hang out, but in our last trip everyone got their own tiraks before the end of the trip.. some even with 3-4 especially lengchais like thaifood75.

Some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu
yeah..TF75 very lengchai...till puying keep knocking at his hotel room door every night!!! kekekekee...

CBM..u are actually asking for Dekuip to come in and screw u upside down with this remark...kekekeke hurhurhurhur
Old 23-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yeah..i know u want..coz everything u also want. so what u DUN WANT??!!

btw..brudder KTL69..,seriously when is yr next trip to HDY?
KNN, looks like you know ALL about me, like my 'likes' and 'dislikes' even though you haven't met me in person ! You are spying on me ???

I should make my next trip to Hatyai unannounced so that Uncle TV and 'Agent T' wouldn't know at all about my arrival .............. just buy a ticket from Tiger to meet up with Tigress

Seriously, when will you be FREE to drink 'Kopi O' with me
Old 23-05-2006, 02:52 PM

Quote:
KNN, looks like you know ALL about me, like my 'likes' and 'dislikes' even though you haven't met me in person ! You are spying on me ???

I should make my next trip to Hatyai unannounced so that Uncle TV and 'Agent T' wouldn't know at all about my arrival .............. just buy a ticket from Tiger to meet up with Tigress

Seriously, when will you be FREE to drink 'Kopi O' with me
where got spying on you??!! you are always right behind me..remember??
anyway..kopi-o ..anytime brudder..but u base in JB lei..unless u come over la.
i buy kopi-o...aiyah dun worry la..
Agent-T will act accordingly to my instructions.....
Old 23-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
where got spying on you??!! you are always right behind me..remember??

anyway..kopi-o ..anytime brudder..but u base in JB lei..unless u come over la.

i buy kopi-o...aiyah dun worry la..
Agent-T will act accordingly to my instructions.....
Something fishy here ! Your passport can be used to go to Bangkok & Hatyai but cannot use to go to JB leh ?

If I come over to S'pore to see you I wanna you belanja me eat seafood dinner with BIG Sri Lanka crabs, lobsters & sharksfin soup. Can or not ?
Old 23-05-2006, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Something fishy here ! Your passport can be used to go to Bangkok & Hatyai but cannot use to go to JB leh ?

If I come over to S'pore to see you I wanna you belanja me eat seafood dinner with BIG Sri Lanka crabs, lobsters & sharksfin soup. Can or not ?
wau lau..like i better go over la!....i beri simple one..no need thsoe crabs, lobsters or sharkfins....

i only want these delicacies for one week... can bo? if can i immediately take a SGD$40 cab over liao....
kekekeke
YONG TAU FU
NASI LEMAK
CHAR KUEY TEOW
SICHUAN VEGE
FUJIAN FISHBALLS

if u catch no balls....try look up my location at the top right hand corner...just kidding la.
Old 23-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!
KNS.... bro Taurus,

How many times have to knock??? My hands tired from all those knocking, leh. Me want my hands to be tired from PCC; not from knocking, lah. kekekeke.

Faster post those puyings, lah....TC so much, no syiok, leh.!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 23-05-2006, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!
KNS.... bro Taurus,

How many times have to knock??? My hands tired from all those knocking, leh. Me want my hands to be tired from PCC; not from knocking, lah. kekekeke.

Faster post those puyings, lah....TC so much, no syiok, leh.!!
where's the magic word???
aiyah..brudder. u must give me time to filter the pictures mah...i only post the best!!
if u really gian...then at the present i can only post Cintana 33's pic lar..
u want bo?
Old 23-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..some GTMs to ask is bro Dekuip as he is the only one I know whom the girl pays him money to fuck...kekeke sifu sifu
Jing jing? DK, wa lau you are the MAN. Enjoy your cake, not FOC (f..k on credit) and some more get red packet. Pei fu..

TD, when you nex doing krung thep so we can swap stories?
Old 23-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where's the magic word???
..if u really gian...then at the present i can only post Cintana 33's pic lar..
u want bo?
Bro Taurus,

Magic words??....ohh Ah Hia, pak pao, ai mai? Oppsss...wrong words....hehehe.

I dun wanna see Dekuip's fiancee pictures, lah. You better dun post, if not Dekuip come after you with samurai sword, leh!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1