The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spore85 View Post
Hey goldenhair bro.. I might be going hcm end of year or early Jan. Any activities or places to gai siao over there? Tks in advance !
sorry bro. I be in old Singapore. 2019 trips yet to comfirm go.in Feb or Mar
Old 24-12-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_blade View Post
hard to find infos nowadays, but if anyone wanna enjoy in HCM, can see what goldenhair has posted.

bro, will be heaven if we bring the girls back. hahaha
We did cork standing sia...LOL
Old 24-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagtardary View Post
golden hair, can add wechat or whatsapp for lobang in HCM
Usually i will post and announce here before going to see dates can match. hehe..
Old 24-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Met a local who told me not to play phone on street. It’s an obvious sign your a tourist and target. After she told me that I noticed local only use phone on street for selfies. If need do it discretely inside or away from the st.

Anyone in HCM free today or tmr can PM me for meetup.
Old 24-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Hi all senior and regular cheongster of HCMC bros. I have just relocated to work in HCMC for just first week. Any guide or lobang to share as to i can go to their place bang and go. Due to the inconvenience not able to tabao any chick back to my apartment therefor have to source shop. I stay around Dis 1 area which i heard a lots happening. Kindly do pm me any lobang. Com An
Old 24-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
Met a local who told me not to play phone on street. It’s an obvious sign your a tourist and target. After she told me that I noticed local only use phone on street for selfies. If need do it discretely inside or away from the st.

Anyone in HCM free today or tmr can PM me for meetup.
If u like joochiat type of bar, u can go Bui Vien street. Tonight will be very crowded. I will be there too !!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Hi all senior and regular cheongster of HCMC bros. I have just relocated to work in HCMC for just first week. Any guide or lobang to share as to i can go to their place bang and go. Due to the inconvenience not able to tabao any chick back to my apartment therefor have to source shop. I stay around Dis 1 area which i heard a lots happening. Kindly do pm me any lobang. Com An
Want simple, just visit Nguyen phi Khanh hoc tocs to get your nuts off.

Btw, it's cam on.

Com an. Does not have any meaning....other than rice or rice eat. Lol.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If u like joochiat type of bar, u can go Bui Vien street. Tonight will be very crowded. I will be there too !!!
I won't be at Saigon until the week after Tet.

You guys have fun.
Old 25-12-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Went to Viên Dông, first time so was a bit lost.
Was led up to the floor and asked what package I wanted. Choose standard as I was tired.
Dunno if it was a good choice or not as girl wasn’t that great. Next was told to strip. Felt like I’m going to jail for some reason. Led me to sauna but I didn’t want so I Ask to shower, they shove me to back room where there are two tables like in a kitchen with a towel ontop. this is called the back rubbing station. Lay on my stomach guy starts rubbing back firming with soap then rinse. Turn over place towel on LB and same process. Then asked to shower and put shorts on. Then a guy comes up to me and ask me to write down tip says he rubbed my back, ok so I write 50. Next ask I wanna foot massage, I decline as it was done by uncle. So they put me in a tiny room. Only big enough for the massage table. I wait a girl walks past and damn she is hot but fuck she went next door. Shit. Few mins later another girl comes. She’s pretty average bit cute, slim but only 6/10. Massage isn’t good not much effort or skills. Hands not soft either. When she stand on back it is not bad. Then a Bit of tickling all over then flip with more tickle. Smart girl ask me I want massage dick and ask me to say price. I say 300, she say 500. I say no but she tickles and starts anyways. After some play she try to up sell to 1mil, clothes off and kiss. I think she meant bj. I said no. So she kiss my leg instead. After a min of stroking LB she put my hand in her panty. So I play a little. I also try to grab her neh so she take one out for me to play. Feels like a kid being given toy to play for 20 seconds then take toy away again. More chest and leg kisses until cum. After she goes to wash hand. Comes back rubs hand a little and sits in corner and sleeps. Wtf? After a bit chitchat she says 500, I say 300, she says 500, I say 400. But still 500, so fuck it, I just wanna get outta here. Total damage 840k.

TLDR:
Overall not really what I expected but I wanted to try once. Plenty other places to try next.
Worst part is once I got back I check phone. I saw a girls profile who look 99% like her and says she is ladyboy FML. I messaged her and they deny it but I’m still not 70% sure.I took a screenshot if anyone wanna confirm if they seen her too.

Last edited by tegzy; 25-12-2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Post was cut short. Fixed
Old 25-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Want simple, just visit Nguyen phi Khanh hoc tocs to get your nuts off.

Btw, it's cam on.

Com an. Does not have any meaning....other than rice or rice eat. Lol.
Bro does this place means barber shop (Nguyen phi Khanh hoc tocs)?
Old 25-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros :

I heard most fun ktv used to be Catwalk, Stocking ktv and Dmax. Please advise which ktv most fun now , and their pricing ?

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 26-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desk_at deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here are my view

Catwalk = more for business, high end spender
Stocking = been there before, unable to touch touch. but offer you to tear stocking with extra cost. WTF
D'max = expensive mid class KTV very expensive. 2 ctn of beer with some food cost ( fried rice & BBQ chicken ) 8M. PRO ask us extra to perform strip show, if you don't agree super black face. The best part PRO call for the bill for us to leave. WTF
Old 26-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Queen bee report

Needed a FJ so against better reviews and advice I ventured to queen bee. Thought a FJ was standard there but to my disappointment I lucked out. Lobby is full of nice heavily made up gals. Choice is really not bad, maybe 10 gals with a few options. Led to the side room all the girls come in for the line up. Pay 300k for massage. Led up to a large room with two tables. Told to shower while she watched, asked her to join and she said she already showered. Onto an massage 15 min massage, flipped and slightly teased. Asked if I wanted massage ‘there’ I tried to upgrade to blow job she said no. Offered 1 mill for sex still declined. Fuck, no fuck bad luck. I thought this place was a sure thing. Damn it. Onto to the rubdown nothing special here for hcm. Couldn’t get her tits out and struggle to Pussy play with her tite hot pants. 500k for… better off going to a hot toc considering the travel getting here and the grab getting lost an not knowing the way.

TLDR:
Theres a new queen bee and she’s a sick princess. No FJ/FS avalible, at least for me anyways.

Last edited by tegzy; 26-12-2018 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 26-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
evilsuns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Queen bee report

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
Needed a FJ so against better reviews and advice I ventured to queen bee. Thought a FJ was standard there but to my disappointment I lucked out. Lobby is full of nice heavily made up gals. Choice is really not bad, maybe 10 gals with a few options. Led to the side room all the girls come in for the line up. Pay 300k for massage. Led up to a large room with two tables. Told to shower while she watched, asked her to join and she said she already showered. Onto an massage 15 min massage, flipped and slightly teased. Asked if I wanted massage ‘there’ I tried to upgrade to blow job she said no. Offered 1 mill for sex still declined. Fuck, no fuck bad luck. I thought this place was a sure thing. Damn it. Onto to the rubdown nothing special here for hcm. Couldn’t get her tits out and struggle to Pussy play with her tite hot pants. 500k for… better off going to a hot toc considering the travel getting here and the grab getting lost an not knowing the way.

TLDR:
Theres a new queen bee and she’s a sick princess. No FJ/FS avalible, at least for me anyways.
Haha just saw your post,was drinking tea nearby just now.almost feel lucky I missed it , before that wanna try but heed the advice of bro here
Old 26-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Any bro free from 29 Dec till 1st Jan to cheong together? Pm me with wechat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1