The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Wah piang after this booking and queue all the way to changi already bro HAHAHA, GFE gao gao and bbbj power plus AR? Think many cheongster here read your FR already also wish they handsome like you
Kam sia la, bro.
The AR is really a bonus. Really caught me...i mean my Ahole off guard lol

Last edited by KOC88; 22-07-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like this is why can not reach certian clubs ..

http://str.sg/4DMm
Old 22-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying from RL

Booked Ying on wed. without any hassle thanks to okt.

was late for 10mins due to bad traffic caused by weather which left me an hour+ to spend with her but nevertheless it was still worth it

look: 10/10 (cute syt and always wears a beautiful smile)
body: 8/10 (thai tan, hot in my opinion. Minimal tummy)
shower: unlike usual, she gives a nice sensual massage to your little bro)
boob: 8/10 (B+ cup all natural, nice and soft. Those that like natural boobs should take note)
bbbj: 9/10 (look at you time to time with seductive look while engulfing your little bro. shiok)
fj: 9/10 (seems to enjoy it, felt like making love with your sec sch gf especially when she was dripping wet. AND SHE HAS INSANE HIGH SEX DRIVE )
gfe: 10/10 (get prepared to be smitten by her smile)
rtf: maybe. Aiming aei tho.

Overall this is my personal opinion and might or might not be the same as other bro.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

FR on naka, club sapphire

Had naka yesterday. Went pretty well i would say.

Face is 80% similar to picture. Body a bit of meat but still consider good. She has a pair of delicious suckable B cup tits. Comms was chicken and duck with her..i dunno thai and her angmo not so good. But one thing is she cums a lot. So wet and creamy.

1st shot was done in the bathroom. SOP bathing but i started grinding her from the back like standing doggie without penetrating. She became wet from it. Then I quickly turn her around and direct her head to below and she got the message. She does it slow and steady, building up the climax. Then I push her head further in a bit for more DT and i feel the warmth of her throat and saliva flowing down my little brother. So shiok. She continue doing that until I cum hard from it. She gamely took everything I came until it was too much for her and she pull out. Fair enough coz I had reserved my reservoir of sperm for a week. Was a pretty huge load.

2nd shot then happen straight away once back in the room. No rest needed since I'm still hard. Now was my turn to service her and i got her to lie down while i lick the milkbags and finger her at the same time. She became wet in no time and was moaning away. Once wet, i quickly slip on the condom and went pumping away. Missionary first and I went slow and deep throughout. Could see her face contorting in pleasure. Then she push me back after to go to cowgirl. She just grinds away while her juice just flows down and wet my groin area. When i switch to doggie, can see some of her creamy white goodness along her ass crack too. We switched to a multitude of positions before I went back to missionary grabbing the milkbags and pumping deep it to her to finish off. It was so satisfying to offload everything in her.

At the price of 120/2/90mins, i say this is a pretty good bonk. Oh yes she collects money at the beginning. Also, YMMV..so dun come and flame me if your experience differs.

Last edited by Joverick; 22-07-2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
FR on naka

Had naka yesterday. Went pretty well i would say.

Face is 80% similar to picture. Body a bit of meat but still consider good. She has a pair of delicious suckable B cup tits. Comms was chicken and duck with her..i dunno thai and her angmo not so good. But one thing is she cums a lot. So wet and creamy.

1st shot was done in the bathroom. SOP bathing but i started grinding her from the back like standing doggie without penetrating. She became wet from it. Then I quickly turn her around and direct her head to below and she got the message. She does it slow and steady, building up the climax. Then I push her head further in a bit for more DT and i feel the warmth of her throat and saliva flowing down my little brother. So shiok. She continue doing that until I cum hard from it. She gamely took everything I came until it was too much for her and she pull out. Fair enough coz I had reserved my reservoir of sperm for a week. Was a pretty huge load.

2nd shot then happen straight away once back in the room. No rest needed since I'm still hard. Now was my turn to service her and i got her to lie down while i lick the milkbags and finger her at the same time. She became wet in no time and was moaning away. Once wet, i quickly slip on the condom and went pumping away. Missionary first and I went slow and deep throughout. Could see her face contorting in pleasure. Then she push me back after to go to cowgirl. She just grinds away while her juice just flows down and wet my groin area. When i switch to doggie, can see some of her creamy white goodness along her ass crack too. We switched to a multitude of positions before I went back to missionary grabbing the milkbags and pumping deep it to her to finish off. It was so satisfying to offload everything in her.

At the price of 120/2/90mins, i say this is a pretty good bonk. Oh yes she collects money at the beginning. Also, YMMV..so dun come and flame me if your experience differs.
Bro, I 2nd you for this FR.
I tried NAKA earlier this week, her cb juices were like literally flowing non stop. Cos I did more in missionary than other positions, it was no exaggeration when i stated she left a patch of her juice on the bed sheets. Either she cums easy or she simply enjoy sex. And yes, she was pretty game for anything, really obedient, i commanded she did without kpkb. And yes, YMMV that is true. Heard she had a hard time with a customer who simply cannot cum. Lol if a person cannot shit then what? Blame the toilet bowl meh? Naka is grossly underrated, period ...$120/2/90 for a 24yo if i recall correctly, yes its a pretty fair deal
Old 22-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Naka from which stable?
Old 22-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngbeing123 View Post
Naka from which stable?
From club sapphire na
Old 22-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Naka from club sapphire

Booked her today but seeing her photo. Real person and photo differs so much.
I thought nevermind maybe service good, shower was alright but she seems to be spending too much there. Action starts with good bbj and lasted like 1 min then cap on ask me bonk her. Just half an hour into the session, she told me no time alr. Wtf?! I told her the session is for 1.5 hours then her face black alr. This is when things when downhill. She kept quiet for awhile but started complaining again 5 mins later. I was thinking nvm faster finish 1 shot and fuck off. Just when I was about to release she told me wait and went out to talk to the other girls asking how to chase me off in Thai. Wtf?!! She thought I don't understand Thai. Her friends told her say got customer come and tell me no time alr which was what she did. At this point no mood and fucking pissed alr, got went to shower and fuck off. Rtf?: fuck no
Fucking regret trying this stable.
KOC88 FR, Senior bro give lousy FR, new account give positive FR highlighting YMMV, KOC88 again highlight YMMV. Hmmmm
Old 22-07-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
KOC88 FR, Senior bro give lousy FR, new account give positive FR highlighting YMMV, KOC88 again highlight YMMV. Hmmmm
Lol uhm bro actually my account is pretty old one hor. I joined years ago, purely for looking to now bonking through it. To me, I dun really care about the points.

Honestly, the experience depends on individuals. Anyone who bonks enough will know that. Could be a combination of chemistry, physical features, scent, attitude etc that will influence how fl reacts to you. I was lucky in that aspect with naka.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
Lol, bro, if i dont say your mileage may vary...what shld i say, your mileage must MATCH??? Coming from a Senior account, its a baffling comment.
Yup, i had a good time with naka hence i stick to my experience. At the very least i tried her whilst u are just "assuming" from the sidelines.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol, bro, if i dont say your mileage may vary...what shld i say, your mileage must MATCH??? Coming from a Senior account, its a baffling comment.
Yup, i had a good time with naka hence i stick to my experience. At the very least i tried her whilst u are just "assuming" from the sidelines.
I will vouch for arte too he been around for awhile.. cfm real cheongster... Maybe the girl ord mood or something? maybe she jus kee siao haha

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
I will vouch for arte too he been around for awhile.. cfm real cheongster... Maybe the girl ord mood or something? maybe she jus kee siao haha
Yeah some girls like that, service is not consistent, mood-driven, or happen to have other programme, arranged with frens to go out, or hungry, etc.

So everyone is just telling it like it is.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Rose from Emmanuelle

Looks 9/10 :
Almost looks the same in photos, Very obvious that photos try to make her look slightly slimmer

Attitude 10/10 :
Chatty personality, very accommodating to all request, Commando FL machiam like want to rape me

Body 9/10 :
Fair skin, slim but big bone FL, around 1.7m

Boobs D cup :
Nice and soft D cups, though its very obvious that its man made, still soft to play and suck with

Shower 6/10 :
SOP

Frenching 10/10 :
Very aggressive frencher, she put on her orange lipstick and able to taste it, french in the shower, french while HJ, french during FJ.....

BBBJ 10/10 :
Very loud slurping and moaning, she grab my hands and keep asking me to squeeze her boobs

FJ 9/10 :
She is very wet till no KY was use.... started with cowgirl which was normal due to her size.... but when we switch to missionary its easier and she suddenly grab my head and french me again.... switch to doggie and boobs were swinging back and forth so tempted to squeeze it

RTF :
Yes
Old 22-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

I had chance upon some FL that KOC88 vouch but service is also different for me. Sometimes lady is just moody or there's no chemistry so treatment will be different. But most of his FR, I can guarantee good one.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took Wawa TRL few days back.

As bros mentioned before, svc top notch from wet area to dry area inclusive dolby surround. Felt satisfied. She leaving soon guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1