The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
matvey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://massageme.info/la/

simple facts abt her

same face, same body
big boobs
need some guidance from her to get to her place
good massage, good attitude,
strong GFE
HJ simple, but effective
Old 15-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
On a separate note (this is not the ML ah), Aini is back I think!
Are you referring to this ex-LTD Ini https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13738038? Yes she is back.
Old 15-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Are you referring to this ex-LTD Ini https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13738038? Yes she is back.
A few bro has PM me for Ini contact. Ini said ok to post her number here. You can SMS her at 93588034 to book her. Her new ad should be up today or tomorrow.
Old 15-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
You are right, exactly what I think.....

I seriously do not understand how someone can be so smitten with a ML. OK, I can appreciate that love and affection can happen anywhere, at anytime and with anyone, but ...... with a working gal? So much so that when you see her in a picture with her family/boy friends you feel awkward having her massage you.......errr......don't know what to say leh....Kudos to the brothers who can bring themselves to give their love and affection to these MLs, but I am a staunch supporter of the PAP policy......PAY AND PLAY.....and then move on....

Cheers
Agreed w/ Forbes it's all a $ affair, do not get too involved/smitten. The ML themselves also knew that. During a chat with 1 of the ML, she also told me "she actually mind even the guy don't mind. They won't 1 their future bf etc to know of their current past. In our minds we know we r just fulfilling a need for each parties."

Just rmb the rules enjoy the moment have fun & forget!
Old 15-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup yup!

Anw tio zapped. Haha sort of expected oh well
Old 15-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea bro, chill... Actually I dun mean they cannot have their personal life. Actually I quite like it when they r not so private and only share "business" related stuff and I actually feel happy for someone to find their true love and happiness. Maybe just me personally there's a little weird feeling of enjoying another person's gal. Of cos it's their choice to still continue despite their relationship status, just a feeling that I find it hard to shake.

Anyway like a bro said, if service and session still deserves a RTM then will do so, Afterall that's all we are looking for here anyway.
Ok end of discussion since this is not exactly a MR

i will suggest u delete the wechat or hide her moments if this is the case.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
zandlerx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiara View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/momo-massage/

got to try this young MILF with 36C boobs
skipped the shower, n straight to action
HJ quite nice, not the up n down type
N she allowed a lot of kissing n sucking of her boobs (my fav ... )
then showered, dried up, massage
very soothing, relaxing, n fell asleep
then HDLY, turn over , 2nd HJ
took longer this time, more sucking of boobs like a hungry baby drinking milk
showered, paid her then left
nice feeling n got chemistry with her
god damn it.........this is entirely wrong.........alrd mentally prepare she is not a looker but hope the massage is alright........cmi at all.......fyxking scam account
Old 15-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
So u need MLs to be single n no personal life ah?
Quote:
Haha u see their personal wechat photos n u feel weird?

U rather those ML have a fake wechat account with nothing inside?

Chill lah.. Their personal life... U go massage n enjoy.. Why u Wana marry them?

If u Wana sian them n wish they put your photos, then work harder n more TLC lah.
Quote:
i will suggest u delete the wechat or hide her moments if this is the case.
A few bro were just having some friendly discussion. You seem a bit uptight about the topic

As you said, chill lah
Old 15-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
maplepig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried A-Ta from LTD last week. All I can say is it's a sextisfying experience.

The picture makes her look chubby.. If fact, she is skinnier and small size.

Location is discreet and may be a little bit inconvenient for bros not driving. Lives together with a petite lady, didn't manage to catch the front view and didn't ask.

Looks: 7/10 (古典美, Phoenix eyes, small nose and mouth)

Body: 9/10 (great body, big breast and slim body. A little tummy fat but it is acceptable as I am not expecting model or celebrity kind of figure)

Massage: 7/10 (hard massage. when she kneels down beside you to massage your back, you should really turn back and look at her body. I am still reminiscing the side view. Perfect.)

HJ: 8/10 (free roaming)

GFE: 8/10 ( lots of flirting and dirty talks, more mistress feel than girlfriend feel. Showers together before and after)

RTM: if time and vit M permits!
Old 15-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A few bro were just having some friendly discussion. You seem a bit uptight about the topic

As you said, chill lah
Nah..not uptight....but suggesting how they can feel better.

Abit contradicting when they wana rtm the ML whom has good svc but not too comfortable reading the ML wechat...

So either delete the ML's wechat..cant see so duno n still feel song...or move to next ML without wechat or whom dun post personal life dio bo?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 10
clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!clingon is one of the Best!

Quote:

As you said, chill lah
Well there are some people who will hide behind a computer screen and control the entire conversation and manipulate other people's mindset.

Be happy that a ML can trust you and add you to her personal WeChat account. Better to be a friend of hers than nothing at all. Unless one has ulterior motives beyond that. Or is it a one-sided love affair ?

Like what Bro ShittyAss has advised , don't take it too personal.

Play the game rules well and remember to Play and Pay according to bro Forbes.
Old 15-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
40yovgn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yea bro, chill... Actually I dun mean they cannot have their personal life. Actually I quite like it when they r not so private and only share "business" related stuff and I actually feel happy for someone to find their true love and happiness. Maybe just me personally there's a little weird feeling of enjoying another person's gal. Of cos it's their choice to still continue despite their relationship status, just a feeling that I find it hard to shake.

Anyway like a bro said, if service and session still deserves a RTM then will do so, Afterall that's all we are looking for here anyway.
Ok end of discussion since this is not exactly a MR

Bro, you are buying their services not their kumcheng. Enjoy!
Old 15-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
40yovgn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
No bro, i do not against MLs to have any personal life. In fact I would feel happy for them if they are in a good relationship and have a happy life.

I was just assuming the ML is someone I am really close to.
Bro, even if your assumption is correct, what is your definition of "close to"? ML gave you specials not available to other bros??
Old 16-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
PRCBONK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandlerx View Post
god damn it.........this is entirely wrong.........alrd mentally prepare she is not a looker but hope the massage is alright........cmi at all.......fyxking scam account
hmmm.... I am with you Bro!

I was scam too.

Looks like he is a okt promoter!
Old 16-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope or Tracy or Clearly? Help me pick one guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1