The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16420 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro Auxil

up you 21 points.

no pain no gain.

this is just a start.

just do it and you will not regret.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 12-12-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 13
peregrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant futureperegrene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
If try got chance, if not try don't have chance...

This morning approached a milf at Bayfront, and got rejected... LOL.
Couldn't resist, as she did a basic instinct move and saw her black panties.
Well, it is all trial and error.
Nothing ventured means nothing gained.
Up your points
Old 12-12-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
Just to share something.
There this middle age lady in my comp, I believe she is in logistics section ? I can't be sure cause I don't really venture out of my area in work. And that is all I know about her, a middle age lady maybe in the logistics department.
We had occasionally exchanged a few words before.

She quite average looking but very polite courteous type.
Last week, was at canteen when I saw her, she had make-up on, first time I have seen her with make up.
So I asked her the inane did you put on make up, she gave a shy but happy laugh.

Later in the day, out of the blue, I just go over to her section and chatted with her, and my big mouth just blurted, I have come to see the big beauty.
She gave a very hearty happy laugh.

Don't know why, bro felt a slight but distinct pulse run through it. Very tempted to try.
Why its either neighbour in same block or colleague in same company.
Why my rabbit hole so much grass ?
Next step, ask for 1 on 1 lunch already!
Old 12-12-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 15
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

To Bros that encourage me to make the next move, I present to you, my best line.

Quote:

Whenever I think of approaching, only 1 line pop up.

( Click to show/hide )

Oi, ai sio gan mai ?

Same company, cannot.
Reject me, meet again malu. success, one day no more already, potential problems.
Big thinking, small balls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 12-12-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10103 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

1 on 1 - as in ?

1. Missionary position
2. Cow girl position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Next step, ask for 1 on 1 lunch already!
Old 12-12-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To Bros that encourage me to make the next move, I present to you, my best line.

Same company, cannot.
Reject me, meet again malu. success, one day no more already, potential problems.
Big thinking, small balls
Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 12-12-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MILFs are also asking how easy to hunt for dicks
Old 12-12-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bageledhoney View Post
MILFs are also asking how easy to hunt for dicks
Someone need make an app for this
Old 13-12-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro WOOHOO

Thanks.

Unfortunately I cannot up your points again.

Will do when able to.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WOOHOO again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 13-12-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 10
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Just a recent story to share.

Recently hooked up with an ex-colleague/uni mate who is going through a divorce.

Started meeting quite often for lunch, going out for drinks, and lending a shoulder to cry. Been eyeing her since my younger days (we have known each other since uni), not the prettiest (but has those young wives feel), large soft double C's, and smooth skin (she takes care of her skin quite well), a bit bah bah, but pussy still very tight (husband stop touching her since 2yrs back, his lost my gain).

I think it was around 2-3 weeks of meeting up before I moved in to tackle her. Still can remember it was after some drinks (in the afternoon some more), and she was especially emotional that day. The husband was having an affair with the assistant, and this time is the 4th time he got caught. Both husband and wife are my uni mates.

Anyway, cut the story short, she was a bit tipsy and I brought her back to her rental. Started to get touchy in the taxi, hands placed on her thighs (no resistance), accidentally pressing my hands on her breast(no resistance), eventually, we started to make out at the condo staircase before we went into her rental apartment (made me feel like my younger days).

Went 2 rounds before she went to sleep. Have been meeting her more often during lunchtime, sometimes for a quickie in the handicapped toilet.

Old 13-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16420 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Bro WOOHOO

Thanks.

Unfortunately I cannot up your points again.

Will do when able to.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WOOHOO again.

No worries ya when you can ya
Old 13-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Ya I also kinda eyeing my colleague for many months liao. She is not chinese. Boobs are gigantic man! E or F cupper. Every time see her just smile and make small talk but in my mind, I am cumming all over her face and boobs lol

Quote:
Just to share something.
There this middle age lady in my comp, I believe she is in logistics section ? I can't be sure cause I don't really venture out of my area in work. And that is all I know about her, a middle age lady maybe in the logistics department.
We had occasionally exchanged a few words before.

She quite average looking but very polite courteous type.
Last week, was at canteen when I saw her, she had make-up on, first time I have seen her with make up.
So I asked her the inane did you put on make up, she gave a shy but happy laugh.

Later in the day, out of the blue, I just go over to her section and chatted with her, and my big mouth just blurted, I have come to see the big beauty.
She gave a very hearty happy laugh.

Don't know why, bro felt a slight but distinct pulse run through it. Very tempted to try.
Why its either neighbour in same block or colleague in same company.
Why my rabbit hole so much grass ?
Old 13-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Some women can be very conflicting, while they get super upset and heartbroken knowing their bf or hubbies betray them, they themselves can get incolved with others that are either attached or married.
Sometimes it's after the deed they might regret or feel guilty, want to stop any further action bilaterally while others might just carry on till something happens, eg the man's spouse or gf finds out and confronts.
Old 13-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
FlickFassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Ya I also kinda eyeing my colleague for many months liao. She is not chinese. Boobs are gigantic man! E or F cupper. Every time see her just smile and make small talk but in my mind, I am cumming all over her face and boobs lol
Does she know you are eyeing her boobs?
Old 13-12-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Talk is like N.A.T.O.

Must act.

Give us update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1