The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-01-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1679 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulmani View Post
Probably game enough for sexual games in the bridal room after wedding dinner!
hahaha...no wedding dinner sex games.... but about a year later..... she love to play seducing me games, and she gets extra turn on as I tahan longer ... from touching or bonking her.
Old 07-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
hutgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
hahaha...no wedding dinner sex games.... but about a year later..... she love to play seducing me games, and she gets extra turn on as I tahan longer ... from touching or bonking her.
What sort of seducing games bro? Please share
Old 07-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Literally, bro..lucky I was wearing a loose Bermudas, if not, boner would be in full view of her. Seeing her two boobs moving around when her child tried to move away.
who know u might juz get lucky w her seeing ur boner bro. lolx
Old 07-01-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I was at a certain home appliance store and there was this lady probably late 20s or early 30s in her tees and shorts squatting at a rack looking for a certain item. She was quite all and well endowed. Her tees opened up and showed her black lacy bra. When she tried to reached for something deeper in the bra, her motion pushed the bra cup open and exposed her nipples for a good 5-7 seconds.

When she was done she smiled at me and excused said "excuse me" to go past me
Old 07-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
ahmice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I was at a certain home appliance store and there was this lady probably late 20s or early 30s in her tees and shorts squatting at a rack looking for a certain item. She was quite all and well endowed. Her tees opened up and showed her black lacy bra. When she tried to reached for something deeper in the bra, her motion pushed the bra cup open and exposed her nipples for a good 5-7 seconds.

Such a nice lady, after showing still smile at you
Old 08-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

another case of at the right place at the right time for u bro.
great share.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
another case of at the right place at the right time for u bro.
great share.
Talk about right place right time. I was on the train during off peak hour heading to customer off when a poly girl sat opposite me. Her dress was showing off her white smooth thighs. While crossing her leg, her beige panties showed. She uncrossed her leg and fell asleep until I alighted. One of my best train rides to date.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!
Ang moh sat down in mrt legs wide open showing her black lacy panty
Old 08-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Anoeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
Ang moh sat down in mrt legs wide open showing her black lacy panty
You should have snap a pic
Old 24-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Saw a thicc lady on bus. Her skirt was so short that i could see whatever that is underneath it
Old 25-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Was waiting for bus at bus stop few days back, saw quite a chio CECA lady with her hubby... As she was standing with her husband in front of me at the bus stop, could see the black bra by the side of the dress.... Took quite a few glances and enjoyed the view
Old 25-01-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
VVDBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bros!!
Old 25-01-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was walking behind an OL who was wearing a white top and a black skirt with a back slit. When took bigger steps like when going up and down kerbs, can see her butt cheeks and light grey panties from the slit. Can't look too much cos she have colleagues around.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Was waiting for bus at bus stop few days back, saw quite a chio CECA lady with her hubby... As she was standing with her husband in front of me at the bus stop, could see the black bra by the side of the dress.... Took quite a few glances and enjoyed the view
What is CECA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by summar34 View Post
Saw a thicc lady on bus. Her skirt was so short that i could see whatever that is underneath it
What is THICC?
Old 25-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakubono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw my cousin’s brown nipples when I was at her place...she was wearing a loose tank top with no bra...nipples were very hard and pointy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1