The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First World Hotel @ Genting Highlands is HAUNTED !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidetox View Post
Run to goat's room and knock on his door
Bro Goat,

Did u hear tat? I will start knocking at ur door when I go there on my next trip..btw, I dunno ur room number la bro..
Old 21-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Bro Goat,

Did u hear tat? I will start knocking at ur door when I go there on my next trip..btw, I dunno ur room number la bro..
I will let you know my bonking room no if you come on 28/10? now im still considering to have a spare room for bonking or just go to the FL room? Im very much worry on the re-cycle towel which the FL is using? FWH room service only provide 2 towels per room!
Old 21-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
I will let you know my bonking room no if you come on 28/10? now im still considering to have a spare room for bonking or just go to the FL room? Im very much worry on the re-cycle towel which the FL is using? FWH room service only provide 2 towels per room!
I suggest u open one spare room if possible...gp points so low only..I agree wit u on the hygiene thing..unfortunately I' ll be there the days b4 haji...so I think I might not be able to meet up wit u..though if u want to open free room for me, I will much appreciate it
Old 21-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I suggest u open one spare room if possible...gp points so low only..I agree wit u on the hygiene thing..unfortunately I' ll be there the days b4 haji...so I think I might not be able to meet up wit u..though if u want to open free room for me, I will much appreciate it
i alr have a room at RH if i get one more got to use quite a lot of GPs ? i cant use the room which i will be sharing w my bro-in-law for bonking? see hw thing goes? stil early?
Old 21-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
i alr have a room at RH if i get one more got to use quite a lot of GPs ? i cant use the room which i will be sharing w my bro-in-law for bonking? see hw thing goes? stil early?
Why not get the deluxe room at FWH? Not scary if u got someone in the room wit u too mah
Old 21-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
look4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter;
The online rate for RH is 9gp for 28/10/12 if you book now.
Old 21-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
look4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidetox;
Trust me when I say only FWH is like that, I used to stay in FWH and everytime I felt uneasy before going to sleep.

What did I do? Upgrade my card, stayed at RH ever since
Brother, you can try your luck at bacarete tables in IR as there are quite a number of SYT PRC there. Just be careful as some of them are tourists, not WL.
Old 21-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4fun View Post
The online rate for RH is 9gp for 28/10/12 if you book now.
bro, i alr booked 28/10 used 9gp? no more offer under my name any more? may be got to use my bro-in-law name to book FWH only 3gp if im not wrong?
Old 21-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehappiboi View Post
Bro.. Can pass me li yANG contact.. thanks...
Understand that LiYang will be returning back home on the 22 Sep. However, she may be back again from the mid of October.
Old 21-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuksam View Post
Understand that LiYang will be returning back home on the 22 Sep. However, she may be back again from the mid of October.
yes, likely she will be back before 28/10? the other day sms her and she replied. yeah! i have the chance to test drive this china made car!
Old 22-09-2012, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
Nitesniper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitesniper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi anyone care to pm me Li Yang contact? Am at genting now maybe can try her out..
Old 22-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitesniper View Post
Hi anyone care to pm me Li Yang contact? Am at genting now maybe can try her out..
ck er pm
Old 22-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, i alr booked 28/10 used 9gp? no more offer under my name any more? may be got to use my bro-in-law name to book FWH only 3gp if im not wrong?
u mean u hv exhausted ur quota for booking?if only i was there on the same date with u,...dun mind u using my gp points..i got abt 200 points left..
Old 22-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
u mean u hv exhausted ur quota for booking?if only i was there on the same date with u,...dun mind u using my gp points..i got abt 200 points left..
im not exhausted my gp, still have 500 pts ! i want to use the pts wisely? normal low season for FWH only required 3 gp, if i book twice got to us 11+11=22 points?? my goodness?
Old 22-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
im not exhausted my gp, still have 500 pts ! i want to use the pts wisely? normal low season for FWH only required 3 gp, if i book twice got to us 11+11=22 points?? my goodness?
500 points hah! n u still worry abt 22 points? memang sah u chinese businessman...kira 99 punya!! haha

i booked for NOV Highlands used up 125 GP.. but wat to do, my birthday month mah... i tot they give free stay for birthdays, dun they bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1